BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
After the Nviso webinar there was an opportunity to send a comment or question(s)

Comment only.

Congats to all involved. You guys are powering ahead and it looks like we are just at the start.

Are you guys going public and where can we register if we want to buy shares?

As a BrainChip shareholder it was very exciting.

I wish you every success for the future and we are loving the partnership.

Kind regards

To which Tim replied.
Hi ####,

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes you can register here interest: https://www.ir.nviso.ai/site/email-alerts

There is huge potential at the extreme edge once you combine the right software / hardware technologies together. Akida is a huge enabler for the software piece - a bit what Intel was for Microsoft.

Thanks,
Tim

I can only assume that Tim is as excited as we are?
What I also got from listening to Tim on the webinar was his passion to do good things. I hope he is of the same generosity as PvdM?

As @Makeme 2020 says 10XMicrosoft

DYOR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Violin1

Regular
Still sober, Bowmore only gives you a wee dram to taste.
Others have made this point, but it bears repeating and emphasising because it encapsulates our absolute advantage over all others. First it was IoT and we understood all ’things’ or appliances could receive or benefit from either 4G or 5G. But we are different. We are the AIoT, and this so much more dominant, efficient, safe, secure, private, dependable, life saving, and years ahead of any other dream our competition pretends to have.
We are delivering, now, the artificial intelligence of things and it will become, in the near future, ubiquitous. What a lovely word, it is even fun to say… u b I q u i t o u s. We are delivering to virtually all edge products and situations the ability to be uniquely INTELLIGENT in its decision making process. To learn, and to decide as a result how to deliver the most intelligent solution for problems that the edge product is confronted with. Without the internet. These solutions may save you from being hit by a car, or alert you instantly when a specific person is identified or hundreds of other intelligent solutions.
Golf tomorrow at Machrie on Islay. Can’t wait.
Very jealous of your last line!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
I

Interesting that he started with Brainchip before he finished working at Honeywell…any reason there would need to be an overlap?!…:unsure:
This former colleague and ongoing associate of Mr. Beeram has some interesting material on his LinkedIn public page. Lots of contacts with aerospace companies that have linked to Brainchip and a few other clues to how Honeywell and Brainchip might be coming together:

Deena Dayalan​

Lead Software Engineer at Honeywell Technology Solutions​

Honeywell Technology​

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
F

Filobeddo

That's a matter of opinion 😛

I also think the GTHO Phase 3, is an impressive looking beast, for basically a family car, that was worked to the extreme.
Bill Bourke's company car was a machine! (an interesting read, if you've never heard of it).

All the cool things, the factorys did, like the mix of Windsor/Cleveland parts in the Boss and the 427/428 big block mix, all interests me.

But enough about Ford, I'll have to go wash my mouth out now..

No hadn’t heard of the Bill Bourke story @DingoBorat with the 428ci Cobra jet XW GT company car.

But the end of the story is the great bit

When Bill was promoted to VP of Ford, he put the car up as the prize for apprentice of the year

Now just imagine how many OH&S, HR & Enviro company policies would be broken in today’s nanny world

Attachments

• 7FF573C8-520C-4CD4-AFBB-CBDBD020C7E7.gif
    7FF573C8-520C-4CD4-AFBB-CBDBD020C7E7.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 71
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Quiltman

Regular
After the Nviso webinar there was an opportunity to send a comment or question(s)

Comment only.

Congats to all involved. You guys are powering ahead and it looks like we are just at the start.

Are you guys going public and where can we register if we want to buy shares?

As a BrainChip shareholder it was very exciting.

I wish you every success for the future and we are loving the partnership.

Kind regards

To which Tim replied.
Hi ####,

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes you can register here interest: https://www.ir.nviso.ai/site/email-alerts

There is huge potential at the extreme edge once you combine the right software / hardware technologies together. Akida is a huge enabler for the software piece - a bit what Intel was for Microsoft.

Thanks,
Tim

I can only assume that Tim is as excited as we are?
What I also got from listening to Tim on the webinar was his passion to do good things. I hope he is of the same generosity as PvdM?

As @Makeme 2020 says 10XMicrosoft

DYOR
How good is that !
Just as it was a perceived marketing advantage to have “intel inside” sticker on your widget and associated marketing paraphernalia, l hope “ the Akida Edge “ slogan ( or some such phrase) , covering IP and silicon, becomes just as sought after on the billions of widgets over the next few years.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Potato

Regular
Team, how are we looking for the week ahead?

Is this whole US abortion stuff gonna impact?

Reactions: 2 users

uiux

Regular
Watching Nicola Kasabov speak on what Brainchip Akida provides, SNNs, which he says is the Third Generation of Artificial Neural Networks. PVMD was ahead of many massive companies, with huge budgets. Amazing forward thinking.

At some point, unless you are working in this field and actually coding in Python, learning can only be at a high level. Which is fine, as putting neural science smarts using electrical engineering is just too deep for me to understand the actual implementation techniques. And those would be the Trade Secrets folks were talking about. A lot of that would be the specific Brainchip built function libraries encrypted in the IP.

These videos to me, just reinforce how every single major Integrated Circuit and Semiconductor company is chasing Brainchip. We are winning the race for a huge multidecade growth of Smart Edge Sensor Boards (tinyML).

When I put "Nikola Kasabov Brainchip" in google, lots of Brainchip patents and employees come up.

He co authored a paper with brainchip

Application of a Brain-Inspired Spiking Neural Network Architecture to Odor Data Classification

by Anup Vanarse, Josafath Israel Espinosa-Ramos 2, Adam Osseiran 1, Alexander Rassau 1 and Nikola Kasabov 2, 3, *

• Fire
  • Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Still sober, Bowmore only gives you a wee dram to taste.
Others have made this point, but it bears repeating and emphasising because it encapsulates our absolute advantage over all others. First it was IoT and we understood all ’things’ or appliances could receive or benefit from either 4G or 5G. But we are different. We are the AIoT, and this so much more dominant, efficient, safe, secure, private, dependable, life saving, and years ahead of any other dream our competition pretends to have.
We are delivering, now, the artificial intelligence of things and it will become, in the near future, ubiquitous. What a lovely word, it is even fun to say… u b I q u i t o u s. We are delivering to virtually all edge products and situations the ability to be uniquely INTELLIGENT in its decision making process. To learn, and to decide as a result how to deliver the most intelligent solution for problems that the edge product is confronted with. Without the internet. These solutions may save you from being hit by a car, or alert you instantly when a specific person is identified or hundreds of other intelligent solutions.
Golf tomorrow at Machrie on Islay. Can’t wait.
Enjoy the golf ... Links course !! pack plenty of balls!! ⛳🏌️‍♂️ :)

Reactions: 5 users
This former colleague and ongoing associate of Mr. Beeram has some interesting material on his LinkedIn public page. Lots of contacts with aerospace companies that have linked to Brainchip and a few other clues to how Honeywell and Brainchip might be coming together:

Deena Dayalan​

Lead Software Engineer at Honeywell Technology Solutions​

Honeywell Technology​

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
SENSORS

Sensors will boost innovations in healthcare​

By Fierce ElectronicsJun 25, 2022 07:41am
Honeywellmedical sensorsartificial intelligence (AI)machine learning
weird illo of person with logos
Honeywell Healthcare's GM will talk about AI and ML and their impact on the healthcare field at Sensors Converge on Tuesday. (Getty Images)
Honeywell Healthcare Solutions Vice President and GM Robert Robinson appears Tuesday at Sensors Converge in San Jose to address how AI and ML will change the healthcare landscape to improve patient care. The company provides technologies affecting a patient’s first visit, diagnosis and all the way to the return home from care. Honeywell Healthcare focuses on everything from essential personal protective equipment to clinician productivity and mobility tools and scan engines and sensors for medical devices.Robinson offered Fierce Electronics a few insights.
Can you offer a quick overview of your Sensors Converge presentation?
Robinson: I’ll be diving into the growing role of artificial intelligence and machine learning within the healthcare space. The role sensors can play in patient care extends far beyond capturing data. With the use of smart technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, we can begin driving the next chapter in the convergence between data and device.

MVGC-White+copy+12.png

FEATURED EVENT

Register now and save $400 with Early Bird Rates!​

June 28-29, 2022
San Jose, CA
Register
There has been vast change in the healthcare industry over the last couple of years and with it, the opportunity for advanced technology to change the playing field. What innovations are you excited about that have transformed - or will soon transform - healthcare and improve patient outcomes?
Robinson: To start – the advancement of smart sensors will expedite innovation within healthcare. When looking at guided therapeutics, for example, as sensors become more advanced, patients, as well as their providers, will be able to be guided through sensor-driven analytics, providing real-time connections. Ultimately, this enhances the level of individualization of care and gives providers mass amounts of patient data to be fed into learning systems for deeper insights.
What is Honeywell doing to improve patient outcomes and power future healthcare?

Robinson: COVID-19 highlighted the need for bringing efficiencies in healthcare delivery. From developing sensors and switch solutions that enhance the performance and reliability of ventilators, to protecting frontline workers with personal protective equipment, we have made significant investments in helping the industry respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. With our robust portfolio of healthcare technologies, Honeywell is committed to providing innovative solutions that drive better patient outcomes delivered in efficient, safe and secure environments and provide the quality, durability and value needed to help deliver safer, more effective healthcare.
AI, ML, sensors and other advanced technologies are moving the needle in healthcare, but what are some applications you’re involved in or excited about within other industries?
Robinson: At Honeywell we have one of the broadest switch and sensing portfolios available in the industry. Whether Honeywell products are used in hospitals, commercial aircraft or dark warehouses, these products help equip people and systems with the information they need to operate safely and efficiently. An area outside of the healthcare space that I am excited about is the role sensors play in the rise of electrification. Many automotive manufactures have already signaled that by 2030 a significant volume of their business will focus on electric vehicles. This means there is a tremendous need to manage the safety of lithium-ion batteries within these vehicles to prevent fires caused by thermal runaway. Sensing capabilities can help detect hazardous conditions and Honeywell is excited to play a role in the energy transition.
What’s ahead for Honeywell in the healthcare space?

Robinson: Looking ahead, Honeywell is focused on advancing modern medicine and helping providers, patients and medical device companies rethink how they tackle challenges and integrate innovation. Upgrading old equipment and developing new equipment to take advantage of new sensor innovations is top of mind, as we look to improve patient care within hospitals and at home. I envision a future where every patient has access to quality, secure and effective care and every caregiver has access to digital tools that make their jobs easier and more efficient. Honeywell is enabling digital health and driving digitization of health care and clinical flow processes. We’re prepared to play a critical role in delivering on this vision and shaping the future of healthcare.
Editor’s Note: Robinson will speak at 9:35 a.m. June 28 at Sensors Converge in San Jose

• Fire
  • Love
Just throwing this out there,
A tech company ahead of the field with a number of fingers in alot of pies,
What does a Tech market cap get to, especially Brainchip all the patents etc?

Shadow59

Regular
It won’t have much impact. You’ll still be able to Roe and Wade across the sea of green next week
That was so funny🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well lets hope its row only.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JPIck

Regular
I'm feeling a trading halt this week, I don't usually have those feelings , I hope my intuition is right

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Team, how are we looking for the week ahead?

Is this whole US abortion stuff gonna impact?

No impact whatsoever - unless you're an American woman who requires an abortion or any person anywhere in the world who is concerned about the erosion of women's rights.

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 11.47.26 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Quatrojos

Regular
No impact whatsoever - unless you're an American woman who requires an abortion or any woman anywhere in the world who is concerned about the erosion of women's rights.

View attachment 10169
Because men have no right to be concerned about woman's rights? Or because men have no right to be concerned about the rights of unborn children?

Reactions: 4 users
This paper is interesting from the perspective of independently proving what Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar have already shown and brought to market which is the benefits of 4 bit activations without loss of accuracy:

It also confirms how far ahead AKIDA is and how far behind are many of those working in academia.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Because men have no right to be concerned about woman's rights? Or because men have no right to be concerned about the rights of unborn children?
Thanks for pointing that out @Quatrojos . I have just edited my response to be more inclusive.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Thanks for pointing that out @Quatrojos . I have just edited my response to be more inclusive.
I was just listening to a BBC discussion and it was proposed that this decision may (fingers crossed) act as a catalyst in the ultra conservative Republican states for change at the ballot box.

It occurred to me that a consequence of this could be that over time a new less conservative Congress and Senate will be prepared to move on gun law reform to protect children at school.

The one thing that did come out of this discussion on the BBC was the fact that this decision is in a practical sense only going to affect the poor as they will most likely not be able to afford the cost of travelling to one of the many US states where abortion will continue to be legal.

Being poor has little to commend it.

That is why to have true choice you need some wealth so DYOR as those with wealth hold onto it very tightly.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
One should realise not everyone is supportive of abortion, I for one don't support the idea if killing babies just because the mother doesn't want the baby, I prefer not to go into too much argument and would be my last comment on this subject, but every lives matter.

If there's a crime involved, obviously things would be different and a blanket law either way is not the way to go imo.

Anyway, as I said, I know there'll be some backlash on this post, but I don't mind, it's just my opinion and would be my first and last comment on the same.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I was just listening to a BBC discussion and it was proposed that this decision may (fingers crossed) act as a catalyst in the ultra conservative Republican states for change at the ballot box.

It occurred to me that a consequence of this could be that over time a new less conservative Congress and Senate will be prepared to move on gun law reform to protect children at school.

The one thing that did come out of this discussion on the BBC was the fact that this decision is in a practical sense only going to affect the poor as they will most likely not be able to afford the cost of travelling to one of the many US states where abortion will continue to be legal.

Being poor has little to commend it.

That is why to have true choice you need some wealth so DYOR as those with wealth hold onto it very tightly.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
In a practical sense, there are many more people affected by this than the poor, such as lawmakers, defenders, doctors, etc. Oh, and some unborn babies, too.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom