BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deena

Regular
The mods are still just as active. I had 4 posts modded in a single minute yesterday for repeatedly posting my post of ASX Investor's video where he discussed this new site. It looks like they were tracking me down LOL
View attachment 698
Hey E. Have you got a link to that ASX Investor video. I would like to see it ... or is it on another thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

jk6199

Regular
Buyer versus seller ratio tightening as well

Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Great find greatlake ... Thanks​

BRAINCHIP - MERCEDES TESTS THE AKIDA CHIP​

BrainChip has caused a stir in recent weeks, with its stock shooting up over 230% to 2.34 Australian dollars (AUD) in early 2022. The Australians have developed a high-performance, low-power artificial intelligence chip that operates completely autonomously without a CPU or Internet connection. The so-called Akida chip mimics the human brain and responds to impulses or events. This approach makes the chip interesting for use in certain areas, such as IoT devices. Mercedes is also interested in the chip and will use it in its Vision EQXX concept car.

That is one of the reasons for the share's soaring performance. Another reason is the recently obtained patents. On February 2, the Company announced the receipt of another US patent that protects the basic structure and function of a digital neuron. The Company now has 8 granted patents in the US, and one in China, with 21 additional patents pending worldwide. The patents enable the Company to underpin its pioneering role in the field of neuromorphic artificial intelligence. Company founder Peter van der Made said, "This recognition also protects us from others developing similar offerings that would infringe on our work."

Interested investors can get more information first-hand from CFO Ken Scarince at the International Investment Forum, where he will present the Company. Additionally, there will be an opportunity to ask questions live. By January 19, the share had reached a new all-time high but has since been in consolidation and is currently trading at AUD 1.63. Since February 3, trading has been possible on the Depository Trust Company (DTC) in the USA. Yet another step to increase the visibility and attractiveness of the share. Well-known investors have long been on board, such as Merril Lynch, BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, UBS and many more.

• Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I just saw this on PROPHESEE | LinkedIn.

Leaders and partners....Hmmm...

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.43.40 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 68 users
It’s only a matter of time before we are back above $2. Feels like a nice solid base was built between 1.50 -1.60… I am sure the chartests would have a view on the volumes…Just need a commercial announcement and this will pop again 🍾
The macro’s are improving also as the inflationary fears are being offset by solid earnings results. 2022 could be a special year for many

Reactions: 25 users

Fox151

Regular
It won't be long and every neuromorphic chip will be a "brainchip" like every internet search is "google it". Brilliant choice of name BRN. That's the first step to becoming the global standard.

Reactions: 31 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Reactions: 18 users
Reactions: 23 users

Mn2019

Regular
Lets just say I chickened out, as I hate needles:)

@Mn2019 got his Synapse there, and can perhaps post a pic of his artwork?
Sorry, have been a bit busy attending to work for the last two days. My earnings are in my SMSF so cant enjoy the BRN fruits just yet.

Yes I did get my synapse done.... at hot crapper Studios. The meltdown occured two days after I had it done.

Now, I need some pressure applied by the members here to get @JK200SX to hold up his end of the $1.00 pact!!!

synapse low rez.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
1287 Ladies and gentlemen yes 1287 Loyal Shareholders have Joined The STOCK EXCHANGE FORUM And i say again many thanks ZEEBOT and your Loyal helpers..................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users

Ryan

Emerged
$BRN to the moon

bye-earth-rocket.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Shadow59

Regular
Remember the days when the share price would move 1 or 2 cents. Now it's like 10 cents pah! Everyday.;)

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Burn MF (Motley Fool?)
Burn! 🔥🔥🔥

Okay very strong volume today, who's found what?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Fox151

Regular
When is the next 4c due?

Reactions: 2 users

marsch85

Regular
Number of shares on the sell side significantly down vs last few days. And buy side building. 13m vs 5.7m. Lots more publicity planned for this month. Looking good 👍

Reactions: 14 users

jk6199

Regular
Some of the buy amounts that are coming along are big.

It's like driving behind Mrs Bobbitt's car (incident with Mr Bobbitt as some might remember).

Insects hitting the windscreen, then whack, did you see the size of that Brainchip on that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

simoni

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
Remember the days when the share price would move 1 or 2 cents. Now it's like 10 cents pah! Everyday.;)
Remember the days when it would move 0.1 or 0.2 cents, we would high five each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
It won't be long and every neuromorphic chip will be a "brainchip" like every internet search is "google it". Brilliant choice of name BRN. That's the first step to becoming the global standard.

Good point Fox. I always had a name change scheduled for the company, now I am not so sure.

BrainChip - the biro or walkman of neuromorphic.

Reactions: 6 users

Mn2019

Regular
Remember the days when it would move 0.1 or 0.2 cents, we would high five each other!
I remeber when i would drop 0.1 or 0.2 cents and we would be crying in our coffee......

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom