BRN Discussion Ongoing

With Valeo, the one I'm trying to get some time to look into is the Sensor Cortek partnership they have and Corteks partnership with Synopsys.

Like to understand better where they all fit in the lidar production.

Reactions: 6 users

Merlin357

True to my first post I just became a paid up member. Thanks for your efforts Zeebot along with many others. The information provided on this site is second to none. Tough time on the market at the moment is an understatement but just remember a champion team will beat a team of champions. Don't know what it means but seems appropriate. Take care all.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Violin1

Regular
“Fluid dynamics”, the most apt description I’ve read of negotiating Asian city traffic. However, I somehow remain cautious and reluctant to test the process. 🤔
I've done it many times and very effective (ie I'm still here, in an existential way lol). Italy, however, is very different. The only way to be assured that the drivers won't target you directly is to grab onto a nun. We used this approach with my very infirm father-in-law and it worked very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Could we see a rally on Friday for pre open to the 200 on Monday?

• Haha
With Valeo, the one I'm trying to get some time to look into is the Sensor Cortek partnership they have and Corteks partnership with Synopsys.

Like to understand better where they all fit in the lidar production.
I thought ibeo was behind the lidar for valeo. Sorry just woke up from a snooze if this is not the path you seek.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Not in this market

gz90julggq751.jpg

Attachments

• gz90julggq751.jpg
    gz90julggq751.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This article describes how Intel has fallen behind because, in the author's opinion, it ignored the growing importance of Driver Monitoring System technology and failed to keep up with the regulatory requirements for NCAP. Now Intel has left itself in the unenviable position of having to get working silicon to automaker and tier 1 suppliers in less than 6 months. The author concludes that "CEO Pat Gelsinger is going to have to try something radical if Mobileye is to meet Euro NCAP and European GSR requirements with a system-wide solution to compete against Qualcomm from 2024 onwards".

You snooze. You lose! 😴

Extract Only
Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.33.59 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow

Proga

Regular
I forgot to mention that not all systems are equal and it's clear that those that are inherently more intelligent and capable of "real-time" analysis with a greater ability to integrate with other ADAS systems will TRIUMPH! 🥳

View attachment 9403
Exactly. Also each individual company is at a different point in their development roadmap.

edit - didn't see your above post before replying - snoozing lol

Reactions: 2 users
I thought ibeo was behind the lidar for valeo. Sorry just woke up from a snooze if this is not the path you seek.
Could well be but I noticed Valeo appear to have similar R&D partnership with Cortek like BRN.

"Sensor Cortek and Valeo are involved in joint research and development of new generations of smart radar perception systems."

Not same product obviously but Cortek AI also has partnership with Synopsys.

"Sensor Cortek works closely with Synopsys to bring forth optimized AI solutions by embedding our DNN models on chip-level AI engine."

Why I thought maybe some extra digging needed :unsure:

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
download (1).jpeg

Always talk a bit yodaish when just waking up.😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I was having a look at that as well today.
Last time on the entry to ASX300 they started pumping a good week beforehand and the big push happened after market close on the Monday.
They had been applying downward pressure for about 3 weeks prior to that.
Different circumstances now though and happening end Fin. year rather than end March last time.
I was thinking of having a go at a trade assuming they have pushed sp down by about 30% on the expectation of an 80% bounce after the rerate, (maybe history repeats?) but knowing myself if I bought anymore at these great prices I probably couldn't part with them anyway.
Another bloody Brainchip tragic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Rach2512

Regular
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Wow I hate to think what a large project is, it's brilliant 👏 👌 so much work, thanks a million, I'll share with my friends who are now also invested in this incredible company. 😀

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

VictorG

Just when BRN was ready for take off, the Global Markets go into melt down, a never ending war in Europe, inflation, stagnation, One Nation, whatever!!. Its going to take more than that to prevent the inevitable rise of BRN to the highest pinnacle of enraptured success.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
Could well be but I noticed Valeo appear to have similar R&D partnership with Cortek like BRN.

"Sensor Cortek and Valeo are involved in joint research and development of new generations of smart radar perception systems."

Not same product obviously but Cortek AI also has partnership with Synopsys.

"Sensor Cortek works closely with Synopsys to bring forth optimized AI solutions by embedding our DNN models on chip-level AI engine."

Why I thought maybe some extra digging needed :unsure:
Just adding to the rabbit hole.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Just when BRN was ready for take off, the Global Markets go into melt down, a never ending war in Europe, inflation, stagnation, One Nation, whatever!!. Its going to take more than that to prevent the inevitable rise of BRN to the highest panicle of enraptured success.
"panicle".....what one feels when looking down from the much reduced height of ones share portfolio. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ItsKane

Regular
I can never save up big parcels as I'm too scared to be left with my pants down.. I refuse to be on the bus with my suitcase left on the side of the road. I can't be the only one 😂

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

VictorG

"panicle".....what one feels when looking down from the much reduced height of ones share portfolio. :ROFLMAO:
Auto correct is also against me. It's been one heel of a way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Rskiff

Regular
A announcement on a signing would be ideal now ;)

• Love
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Auto correct is also against me. It's been one heel of a way.
Hinge on here old chip, it'll all come out in the wish. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Great job with this GR. Huge amount of effort but great way to explain the milestones in a user-friendly manner and such a selfless gesture. Cudos, my friend.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom