BRN Discussion Ongoing

Possibly another slightly crap day today by the looks of US markets.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Are we still thinking Plumerai is a goer?

375764BF-1B66-4BE6-845F-BEFD3F758163.jpeg

4EE8438B-32D0-41B3-8D03-381388C04A24.jpeg

7AFE3C88-91CB-4766-B671-AC109582B3D0.jpeg

Attachments

• 6B7612E6-7D77-4A89-B58E-8B41DC03612F.jpeg
    6B7612E6-7D77-4A89-B58E-8B41DC03612F.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 37
  • CD353142-4DAA-4671-9157-7D78ACBA5F08.jpeg
    CD353142-4DAA-4671-9157-7D78ACBA5F08.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Never really thought about this use case for LIDAR before.

Reactions: 5 users

Braintonic

Regular
Learn more about the increasing adoption of #RISCV architecture and Intel’s investment in the ecosystem from @risc_v CEO @Calista_Redmond: https://t.co/CTNqAfNzGl via @eetimes #NoLimits

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Reuben

Founding Member
some of us are quite active on twitter ... megachips has liked quite a few tweets of mine , just shows that they are mega bullish on brainchip. Imagine how bullish a 68 billion dollar market cap company is about brainchip that they like random tweets about the brainchip founder as well. My opinion... over the next few days.. dont stress.. future is bright.. again dyor...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-063926_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-063926_Twitter.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Just had a thought when autonomous driving is at level 5 will you still need a licence to drive a vehicle? 🤔

Edit...🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️ Lol serious question.
Edit number 2... Why is this a haha reaction post?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
some of us are quite active on twitter ... megachips has liked quite a few tweets of mine , just shows that they are mega bullish on brainchip. Imagine how bullish a 68 billion dollar market cap company is about brainchip that they like random tweets about the brainchip founder as well. My opinion... over the next few days.. dont stress.. future is bright.. again dyor...
That's roughly 730 million dollar market cap AUD

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bigal7425

Regular
Just had a thought when autonomous driving is at level 5 will you still need a licence to drive a vehicle? 🤔

It's a question my 13 year old boys keep asking me. They've been on the BrainChip journey with me for many years, and are looking forward to out future Mercedes.. But they really still want to have to learn to drive 😊
I might need to keep my current car like an old VCR or something just for kicks.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

guavamamma

Regular
Hello all,

First time to post here. I am not sure if I am doing it right 🤗 if i am posting or replying (sorry)

Just showing off my very own gear in support of team BRAINCHIP, no shame in being a fangirl, my money, my investment, my choice, just an ordinary mum investor here. Good Vibes ahead…

Guavamamma

Attachments

• A685E6AA-FF88-440E-A759-26624E9606D3.jpeg
    A685E6AA-FF88-440E-A759-26624E9606D3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 84 users
Hello all,

First time to post here. I am not sure if I am doing it right 🤗 if i am posting or replying (sorry)

Just showing off my very own gear in support of team BRAINCHIP, no shame in being a fangirl, my money, my investment, my choice, just an ordinary mum investor here. Good Vibes ahead…

Guavamamma
Welcome aboard

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Heavenly Creates New Identityh for Neuromorphic AI Leader, BrainChip​

Call for Entries - WBDS Awards 2022/23

Marketing is a strange world:

“Upon joining the executive team at BrainChip, a key priority was to reframe and rebrand the company”, said Jerome Nadel, CMO at BrainChip. “Heavenly guided us through the process of codifying our existential truth to simplify the articulation of what we do, and why it’s important. The complexity of neuromorphic computing was simplified to learning to do less, and essentiality. This was beautifully expressed in narrative and visuals. We’ve leveraged this positioning across all aspects of our business”.

BrainChip is the antidote to more. To more devices. More data. More demands on the data center. The technology brings common sense to the processing of sensor data, freeing machines to do more with less,” explained Sunderland. “From there, machines are able to infer the big picture from the basics. We branded this ‘Essential AI’. Essential is optimizing compute. Maximizing performance. Minimizing power. In the real world. And in real time.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Exciting times ahead with Arm partnership confirmation........

Absolutely:

“Wrapping Arm around the world

Antitrust woes put a halt to the Nvidia deal to acquire Arm. But the concerns, which primarily came from some of Arm’s biggest adopters and licensees, are a strong indicator of the expected role that Arm will play in the future in powering everything from smartphones to supercomputers”

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users
View attachment 9323
I didn't swear at all, but I didn't mince my words either 😛

They won't be smiling and saying "Thank you 😊" once they've read it..
Yes I have let them know and Tony Dawe has been tasked however this fly by night organisation do not like the idea that someone might want to speak face to face so adopt a very stealth identity off line.

ANY information the true techies here can uncover and send to Tony Dawe would be appreciated I am sure.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Marketing is a strange world:

“Upon joining the executive team at BrainChip, a key priority was to reframe and rebrand the company”, said Jerome Nadel, CMO at BrainChip. “Heavenly guided us through the process of codifying our existential truth to simplify the articulation of what we do, and why it’s important. The complexity of neuromorphic computing was simplified to learning to do less, and essentiality. This was beautifully expressed in narrative and visuals. We’ve leveraged this positioning across all aspects of our business”.

BrainChip is the antidote to more. To more devices. More data. More demands on the data center. The technology brings common sense to the processing of sensor data, freeing machines to do more with less,” explained Sunderland. “From there, machines are able to infer the big picture from the basics. We branded this ‘Essential AI’. Essential is optimizing compute. Maximizing performance. Minimizing power. In the real world. And in real time.”
I just love this line:

“Heavenly guided us through the process of codifying our existential truth”

I would spend my whole day laughing if I worked in marketing.

“OUR EXISTENTIAL TRUTH”

I wonder if the ASX allows existential truth to be published as price sensitive or is it existentially price sensitive. 😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Yes I have let them know and Tony Dawe has been tasked however this fly by night organisation do not like the idea that someone might want to speak face to face so adopt a very stealth identity off line.

ANY information the true techies here can uncover and send to Tony Dawe would be appreciated I am sure.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

I am guessing no, it would be like your own AI chauffeur. however I am not rich enough to know if you need a licence to own a human chauffeur...yet 😜

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
It's a question my 13 year old boys keep asking me. They've been on the BrainChip journey with me for many years, and are looking forward to out future Mercedes.. But they really still want to have to learn to drive 😊
I might need to keep my current car like an old VCR or something just for kicks.
Yep and it's a very good question especially considering

Level 5 Autonomous Driving – full automation

With Level 5 we have arrived at fully autonomous driving: Unlike the previous levels of autonomous driving, neither driving ability nor a driving license are required to use the vehicle.

The driver becomes a pure passenger"
This is why prototypes of fully autonomous vehicles have neither a steering wheel nor pedals"
"

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I am guessing no, it would be like your own AI chauffeur. however I am not rich enough to know if you need a licence to own a human chauffeur...yet 😜
Which now brings me to think will there be an age limit. I can just imagine some cashed up 12 yr old cruising to the local Macca's to pick up some burgers in his fully autonomous akida tricked out vehicle.😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom