BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
A little off topic, and a bit of fun after a bad day on the ASX with the family.
If NASA are not sending Akida to the moon soon, then I will.
View attachment 9306 View attachment 9307

Its great to be a shareholder.
Seeing as you put Brainchip Akida. I said I'd cover Brainchip Akida 2000 😂🔥🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-214002.png
    Screenshot_20220614-214002.png
    811.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Adam82

Ireland? Mind me asking whereabouts?
My partner is from Killarney and we have been sightseeing all over… it’s a beautiful place!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Another testing week, maybe next Monday the pattern will change a little.

Geo-Political Events, World Wide Monetary Policies, War/s potential etc etc.

Great Excuse to force the share price down further...bouncing after reaching -12.5%

Nasdaq off 4.68%.....markets just go through circles, if Brainchip's FUNDAMENTALS WERE BAD, WELL THEN YOU'D HAVE
SOMETHING TO PANIC ABOUT....wish I had some spare funds, these prices won't last long, UNLESS....................???

Peter and Brainchip technology isn't going anywhere, except becoming much more advanced.

Sometimes the ocean is flat/dead calm, sparkling, crystal clear....at the present moment its rather churned up, waves, white wash all around, pretty dirty...BUT the calm will return and on we go, have faith in the entire Brainchip team, I don't see them panicking :unsure::geek:.....Tech
Tech
On the bright side if PVDM needs to go somewhere, have a small break to enjoy the family or do more research in isolation, we have the secret weapon. @Boab can be his stand in nobody will be the wiser. 🤫

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
I too was applauded at this. Surely there’s something that can be done to let people know, that aren’t familiar with the actual reasoning behind PVDM’s sale of personal shares?? It is blatant defamation without highlighting the reason behind him selling those shares. That really upset me. Bloody pissed me off the whole story was not told.

Sorry, rant over. No stuff it, not yet, but very seriously serious! I hope a big fat goanna spews in the articles author's clothes drier.

Ok, rant over.
I'm sure @FactFinder has let the Company know about it?

I think Brainchip management, should contact the fools and demand a published retraction.

PVDM, didn't even sell them, they were donated and Share Gift sold them, on the Lions Alzheimer Foundation's behalf.

They claimed "insider selling"!!

There was an ASX announcement, so the fools have no excuses, for "their" take on it!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I too was applauded at this. Surely there’s something that can be done to let people know, that aren’t familiar with the actual reasoning behind PVDM’s sale of personal shares?? It is blatant defamation without highlighting the reason behind him selling those shares. That really upset me. Bloody pissed me off the whole story was not told.

Sorry, rant over. No stuff it, not yet, but very seriously serious! I hope a big fat goanna spews in the articles author's clothes drier.

Ok, rant over.
Well that's an update on the chooks transmogrifying to emus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
My partner is from Killarney and we have been sightseeing all over… it’s a beautiful place!
Killarney is a great town 👍
Tell your partner you want to visit the real capital! Cork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just saw this interesting company on YouTube. It a software base Ai company. But tremendous potential. Maybe, Brainchip can partner with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

dippY22

Regular
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Wonderful. Thank you.
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
I love it. Thank you. It was an answer to my earlier post from a week or so ago, perhaps....or if not, then just a coincidence. Regardless...well done.
Could I request the addition of an entry?........place around Dec/Jan 2022 time, when Mercedes came out with the stunning EQXX news which then catapulted stock price from 60 cents area to 2.30 +/- .

dippY previous;y wrote,....." Your "milestone" comment got me to thinking about timelines. Timelines are a way to visually see the progress of something, right? Well, in a similar way that the tip of the iceberg graphic visually presents companies with a Brainchip connection on one simple image, a Brainchip timeline might...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

It'sMeSNG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

FJ-215

Regular
Just saw this interesting company on YouTube. It a software base Ai company. But tremendous potential. Maybe, Brainchip can partner with them.

Jiminy Cricket

"Wang’s six-year-old San Francisco–based company, Scale AI, has already inked three contracts worth some $350 million or more, contingent on the government’s needs, to help America’s Air Force and Army employ artificial intelligence. Pretty impressive for a 25-year-old."

Any chance we employ this kid to negotiate a contract on our behalf?

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Jiminy Cricket

"Wang’s six-year-old San Francisco–based company, Scale AI, has already inked three contracts worth some $350 million or more, contingent on the government’s needs, to help America’s Air Force and Army employ artificial intelligence. Pretty impressive for a 25-year-old."

Any chance we employ this kid to negotiate a contract on our behalf?
Yep!
For a young company to be valued at 7B.
Screenshot_20220614-224319_Chrome.jpg

Learning.

Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Hey all!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Top effort GR. Love having you around!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

FJ-215

Regular
Yep!
For a young company to be valued at 7B.
View attachment 9316
Learning.
G'day Learning,

That is some pile of cash they have raised. Makes me feel blessed to be a BRN s/h knowing that Peter and Co have produced Akida on next to nothing

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Wow. Such solid links off social media. 😆🤪🥴. Great deep dive. 🫤😬.
Just got off the phone with someone who works at Benz. Asked him jokingly if he had to shorten his divi because of the recall action. He said it won't matter in the near future because Benz will go through the roof badly! I'm like "really what is so different about Mercedes in the future than other manufacturers like BMW for example or Toyota? He like “didn’t you see the vision? " I'm like no.. tell me about it... (extra didn't ask if akida was built-in because I suspected that then you have to step directly against a wall.. ) he so blabla future blabla what we know. And then he spoke of a chip that will change everything... Ears are on fire... "Yes? Chip ok gives a lot of chips in a car.. wouldn't Benz be the only manufacturer of chips installed now "laugh stupid that he thinks I'm totally ***.... He's like "yeah just wait until you get in the car... if you don't get a shock, I'll buy you a beer" I'll say now.. he be like “im just saying AI” me like “im just say akida” he be like “what what” me like “what? " both are laughing ... End of the conversation

WTF 😳

Does that mean he has to buy you a beer? Are you going to chase him up about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Violin1

Regular
Tech
On the bright side if PVDM needs to go somewhere, have a small break to enjoy the family or do more research in isolation, we have the secret weapon. @Boab can be his stand in nobody will be the wiser. 🤫
It'll be like watching Kevin Kline in "Dave".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

FJ-215

Regular
G'day Learning,

That is some pile of cash they have raised. Makes me feel blessed to be a BRN s/h knowing that Peter and Co have produced Akida on next to nothing
Watching Bloomberg atm. Just after I posted this they talked about venture capital stepping back from the tech sector. The idea being that the end of "free money" will see less capital flowing through to start ups. Could help keep BRN's 3 year lead intact.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Heavenly Creates New Identity for Neuromorphic AI Leader, BrainChip​

Call for Entries - WBDS Awards 2022/23

Well I suppose that the rebranding is aimed at potential shareholders, institutional and retail, because our customers are definitely engineers/tech heads. And as Sean said the tech heads know about BrainChip, so we have "de-technified" the message so as not to scare the horses.

But the tech heads are going to want to have the vital statistics to hand, so lets hope that they are not buried under too much "de-technification".

The Technology tab on the web page does not fit the bill. We need a "Tech Heads" tab.

We got rid of the bath water, but where's the baby?

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Watching Bloomberg atm. Just after I posted this they talked about venture capital stepping back from the tech sector. The idea being that the end of "free money" will see less capital flowing through to start ups. Could help keep BRN's 3 year lead intact.
True to that's FJ,

With the Venture Capital wanting to hold on cash, investment in start up to slow down. Its will works in benefit for Brainchip. But then again Brainchip is 3 year ahead of the competition. And should be longer when the next version of Akida is released.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Don't know if been posted already, but skimming some posts around Valeo earlier and this paper released recently, June 6th.

Paper attached.

At least we have Valeos name for it...Spiking Lidar......SpikiLi :D

Like to think they just replicating / simulating what Akida can already do for their own confirmations as part of the process.

No direct reference to us though :cautious:

Maybe @Diogenese will understand the implications better and explain in simpler terms for us.

IMG_20220614_215425.jpg

IMG_20220614_220217.jpg

Attachments

• 2206.02876.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Top Bottom