BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
@Bravo do you mind putting up slides 6 and 41 together please?
The reason being, on slide 6 there is a car with a red cover over it that says German Luxury OEM, and on slide 41 they mention an Aurix plarform win with an OEM and says how many Aurix are in that car and it is 35, and it also breaks it down to how many for each use case.
Found it very interesting. Love dot joining.

SC

He-he-he! This tweet is as subtle as a bowling ball. I wouldn't blame it if Infineon took it to heart (or to BRAINchip). 🤭

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 5.44.25 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Brilliant effort GR, thanks for putting in the time. I think it deserves its own thread much like the iceberg, as you keep it updated it is a one-stop quick reference of the BrainChip timeline.
Thanks @Terroni2105 and thanks everyone else for the nice replies!

Not a bad idea to start another thread. Maybe we can use it for everyone to suggest updates too?

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

VictorG

Thanks @Terroni2105 and thanks everyone else for the nice replies!

Not a bad idea to start another thread. Maybe we can use it for everyone to suggest updates too?
Love your work GR, thank you.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
He-he-he! This tweet is as subtle as a bowling ball. I wouldn't blame it if Infineon took it to heart (or to BRAINchip). 🤭

View attachment 9301
I wonder if they ran straight to BRN to get some help bahaha.

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Hey Rhino, top job. What a wonderful insight for those wishing to board the bus. Tis truly a Grand fam we all have here and your contribution only adds to that. Thank you 👌

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

RobjHunt

Regular
:eek::p:p ........... superb resiliance for such a HORRIBLE day. ...................;)

AKIDA
YOU LITTLE BEAUTY BALLISTA
You took the words right out of my mouth @mrgds …….Resiliance!

Pantene

• Love
  • Fire

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

Meatloaf- for those who do not want to watch-😂

Reactions: 5 users

Build-it

Regular
Hi @Diogenese
Some call me a cynic but I read the 10 million vehicles and having spent a significant amount of time reading in this area I wondered how I could have missed this company Videantis. Then I read the Red Herring Award and thought maybe I should not take this at face value. I have not found them in any of the following which seems strange when they claim to be in as many vehicles as have been produced in all of Europe last year and do not even get a mention in the list of top 40. Then take the fact that only one third of all vehicles currently being produced in 2022 are going to be ADAS and they are not even in the top 5 when a third of 80 million vehicles is 26 odd million then I am left to wonder how accurate this 10 million figure actually is:

2021 was a challenging year for the European automotive industry. Total volume was at its lowest level since 1985, with 11.75 million new cars registered in Europe in 2021

In 2021, 79.1 million motor vehicles were produced around the world, an increase of 1.3% compared to 2020.1 Apr 2022

New research from Canalys shows that advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) features were installed in just 10% of the 1 billion cars in use worldwide at the end of 2020. A third of new cars now sell with ADAS features in major markets such as Mainland China, Europe, Japan and the US, but it will be several years before they are installed in half of all cars on the world’s roads.

https://roboticsandautomationnews.c...ed-driver-assistance-systems-companies/21983/

https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/M...nd suppliers,and Magna International (Canada).

https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/articles/top-5-companies-in-the-global-adas-market

My opinion is grain of salt time but DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Mercedes must not of been to impressed.

10 million vehicles and no mention of a level 2 manufacturer.

If your interested in level 3/4 ADAS & Merc V Tesla this is worth a read.

Edge Compute

• Fire
  • Love

RobjHunt

Regular
That's a disgustingly misleading statement.

Goes to show, how desperate those low life scum bags are..
I too was applauld at this. Surely there’s something that can be done to let people know, that aren’t familiar with the actual reasoning behind PVDM’s sale of personal shares?? It is blatant defamation without highlighting the reason behind him selling those shares. That really upset me. Bloody pissed me off the whole story was not told.

Sorry, rant over. No stuff it, not yet, but very seriously serious! I hope a big fat goanna spews in the articles author's clothes drier.

Ok, rant over.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Mercedes must not of been to impressed.

10 million vehicles and no mention of a level 2 manufacturer.

If your interested in level 3/4 ADAS & Merc V Tesla this is worth a read.

Edge Compute
I find these two paragraphs very interesting as they cover uses that have not previously disclosed themselves during my research:

“It's also worth noting that Drive Pilot also uses acoustic data. A sensor that measures noise from water spray in the front wheel well is used to determine how wet the road is, and the microphones in the cabin used for voice commands via the "Hey, Mercedes" prompt can pick up the sound of sirens from emergency vehicles approaching from behind.
In addition, the system uses data from the ultrasonic parking sensors, as well as the cameras in the dash that monitor driver fatigue and the usual data inputs from the powertrain, suspension, etc., and the whole system is underpinned by live high-definition digital mapping”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I find these two paragraphs very interesting as they cover uses that have not previously disclosed themselves during my research:

“It's also worth noting that Drive Pilot also uses acoustic data. A sensor that measures noise from water spray in the front wheel well is used to determine how wet the road is, and the microphones in the cabin used for voice commands via the "Hey, Mercedes" prompt can pick up the sound of sirens from emergency vehicles approaching from behind.
In addition, the system uses data from the ultrasonic parking sensors, as well as the cameras in the dash that monitor driver fatigue and the usual data inputs from the powertrain, suspension, etc., and the whole system is underpinned by live high-definition digital mapping”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nice pick up FF. Vibration analysis could possibly be included too.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Wow. Such solid links off social media. 😆🤪🥴. Great deep dive. 🫤😬.
Just got off the phone with someone who works at Benz. Asked him jokingly if he had to shorten his divi because of the recall action. He said it won't matter in the near future because Benz will go through the roof badly! I'm like "really what is so different about Mercedes in the future than other manufacturers like BMW for example or Toyota? He like “didn’t you see the vision? " I'm like no.. tell me about it... (extra didn't ask if akida was built-in because I suspected that then you have to step directly against a wall.. ) he so blabla future blabla what we know. And then he spoke of a chip that will change everything... Ears are on fire... "Yes? Chip ok gives a lot of chips in a car.. wouldn't Benz be the only manufacturer of chips installed now "laugh stupid that he thinks I'm totally ***.... He's like "yeah just wait until you get in the car... if you don't get a shock, I'll buy you a beer" I'll say now.. he be like “im just saying AI” me like “im just say akida” he be like “what what” me like “what? " both are laughing ... End of the conversation

WTF 😳

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 55 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Just got off the phone with someone who works at Benz. Asked him jokingly if he had to shorten his divi because of the recall action. He said it won't matter in the near future because Benz will go through the roof badly! I'm like "really what is so different about Mercedes in the future than other manufacturers like BMW for example or Toyota? He like “didn’t you see the vision? " I'm like no.. tell me about it... (extra didn't ask if akida was built-in because I suspected that then you have to step directly against a wall.. ) he so blabla future blabla what we know. And then he spoke of a chip that will change everything... Ears are on fire... "Yes? Chip ok gives a lot of chips in a car.. wouldn't Benz be the only manufacturer of chips installed now "laugh stupid that he thinks I'm totally ***.... He's like "yeah just wait until you get in the car... if you don't get a shock, I'll buy you a beer" I'll say now.. he be like “im just saying AI” me like “im just say akida” he be like “what what” me like “what? " both are laughing ... End of the conversation

WTF 😳
Well that be like….interesting 😜

• Haha
  • Love

wilzy123

Founding Member

WTF 😳
mike-tyson-herman-cain.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I too was applauded at this. Surely there’s something that can be done to let people know, that aren’t familiar with the actual reasoning behind PVDM’s sale of personal shares?? It is blatant defamation without highlighting the reason behind him selling those shares. That really upset me. Bloody pissed me off the whole story was not told.

Sorry, rant over. No stuff it, not yet, but very seriously serious! I hope a big fat goanna spews in the articles author's clothes drier.

Ok, rant over.
I have reported that article/statement made on simply wall Street as misleading and false. And asked them to correct it.

I doubt it'll be acknowledged but everyone should do the same in my opinion!

Today didn't turn out too bad in the grand scheme of things I must say. I just wish I had a few pennies to buy some more! Unfortunately I won't for a while either as I just got a hefty bill for work on my car 😓 Perfect timing of course 😂

One day I'll not have to worry about driving and we all know why 🤪

Akida ballista

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Adam82

WTF 😳
Haha, Love your work!!
Currently on holidays through Ireland and Italy having a break while trying to read all these great post. Every second car I see here is a Mercedes or BMW…. makes me grin knowing we will be in that many cars on the roads in the coming future!
Hold strong and I don’t think we will have to wait to much longer.
IMO
😁

• Fire
  • Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
A little off topic, and a bit of fun after a bad day on the ASX with the family.
If NASA are not sending Akida to the moon soon, then I will.
20220614_212505.jpg
Screenshot_20220614-212651_Chrome.jpg

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Haha, Love your work!!
Currently on holidays through Ireland and Italy having a break while trying to read all these great post. Every second car I see here is a Mercedes or BMW…. makes me grin knowing we will be in that many cars on the roads in the coming future!
Hold strong and I don’t think we will have to wait to much longer.
IMO
😁
Ireland? Mind me asking whereabouts?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom