BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Might also have something to do with his left hand which is a little too close to her chesticle for my liking.
It's ok Bravo, he's an actor playing a doctor. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Be good to see us close above our open price 👍

Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey, out of curiosity, what does everyone think the share price would go to if Tesla partnered with us?
1-billion-dollars.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Be interesting how many speeding motorists try and rely on the UN Agency to say they were entitled to be 20 k's over the limit. LOL
ICJ to the rescue.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Might also have something to do with his left hand which is a little too close to her chesticle for my liking.
... must have on hell of an uplift bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It's ok Bravo, he's an actor playing a doctor. :ROFLMAO:

Well, he certainly isn't a method actor because he has absolutely no idea what he's doing with that greased-up ultrasound-wand-gizmo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hi everyone.

Just a little reminder that when you look at your portfolios today, you are not looking at anything lost.
Money hasn’t gone. (Unless you sold)

If you have to look at your holding then just look at the number of shares you have and the potential they hold. You’ve seen what their value has already been at this pre revenue stage. You have a value in your mind that you believe they’ll be one day, once all this stuff growing beneath the surface of public awareness finally breaks through.

Be like a person about to renovate. See through the mess and concentrate on the potential. You haven’t lost anything, you are holding a present you just can’t open yet.

Full disclosure I am full of love and light because I’m on the verge of clearing funds to double my holding. But still! I wouldn’t do that if I didn’t know how temporary this share price is. Hold on everyone, you’re on to such a good thing.

IMO DYOR NFA
Love the 'renovate' analogy - very apt👌

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 143 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hey, out of curiosity, what does everyone think the share price would go to if Tesla partnered with us?
More than 83c that's for sure.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well, he certainly isn't a method actor because he has absolutely no idea what he's doing with his greased-up ultrasound-wand-gizmo.
I dunno. Thats a pretty big grin she's got on her puss. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Legend, thanks GR

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey all!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Afternoon GrandRhino ,

Top job.

Always good when one can see a heap of info in one frame.

Woo hoo.

I might add all of the info I shared has been found by the generous super slouthes here.
So thankyou to everyone & GrandRhino for compiling.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hey all!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.

Wow thanks so much, it is so easy to navigate & so informative, thanks GR, you're a legend (y)

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Nviso swapping horses in mid-stream is significant.

On their News page, they (videantis) talk about achieving Level 2 automotive certification and also partnering with Continental for cameras.

https://www.videantis.com/news

But they are not to be taken lightly:-

https://www.videantis.com/videantis-passes-milestone-of-enabling-10-million-production-vehicles.html

10 million production vehicles

More than 10 million cars have been shipped with videantis-based chips inside used for ADAS and other high-end applications. Further SOPs coming up in the following months.

Hannover, Germany, February 15, 2021 – videantis, a leading supplier of processor IP for the automotive and other embedded markets, announces that cumulative shipments of production vehicles equipped with videantis processors have surpassed the 10 million unit mark.

"While this milestone is a clear proof of the reliability of our processor IP, tools, and software solutions in a market with highest quality and safety demands, it also motivates us to work even harder towards reaching the next milestone of 100 million videantis-enabled cars in the near future,” said Dr. Hans-Joachim Stolberg, CEO of videantis. “With the rapidly growing production volumes and increasing number of Tier 1s and OEMs employing videantis processors, we are pleased to see that the automotive industry starts to standardize on the videantis processor platform for highest-efficiency solutions. This enables Tier 1s and OEMs to realize even more cost savings for their next-generation systems through significant software reuse by benefiting from the full backward compatibility of our new processor generations.”
Hi @Diogenese
Some call me a cynic but I read the 10 million vehicles and having spent a significant amount of time reading in this area I wondered how I could have missed this company Videantis. Then I read the Red Herring Award and thought maybe I should not take this at face value. I have not found them in any of the following which seems strange when they claim to be in as many vehicles as have been produced in all of Europe last year and do not even get a mention in the list of top 40. Then take the fact that only one third of all vehicles currently being produced in 2022 are going to be ADAS and they are not even in the top 5 when a third of 80 million vehicles is 26 odd million then I am left to wonder how accurate this 10 million figure actually is:

2021 was a challenging year for the European automotive industry. Total volume was at its lowest level since 1985, with 11.75 million new cars registered in Europe in 2021

In 2021, 79.1 million motor vehicles were produced around the world, an increase of 1.3% compared to 2020.1 Apr 2022

New research from Canalys shows that advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) features were installed in just 10% of the 1 billion cars in use worldwide at the end of 2020. A third of new cars now sell with ADAS features in major markets such as Mainland China, Europe, Japan and the US, but it will be several years before they are installed in half of all cars on the world’s roads.

https://roboticsandautomationnews.c...ed-driver-assistance-systems-companies/21983/

https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/M...nd suppliers,and Magna International (Canada).

https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/articles/top-5-companies-in-the-global-adas-market

My opinion is grain of salt time but DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

misslou

Founding Member
Hey all!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
I love it so much GR, you did awesome 🤩

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

gex

Regular
1655187074831.png

"Even Playing Field"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

mrgds

Regular
If BRN closes at .83.5 or above ................... i reckon that deserves a "GREEN BABY YEAH" ..............@wilzy123
:eek::p:p ........... superb resiliance for such a HORRIBLE day. ...................;)

AKIDA
YOU LITTLE BEAUTY BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom