BRN Discussion Ongoing

i never thought that the whole market goes down like it is, i don´t know who australia thinks about Putin our Europa begins to went in two halfs sorryly
As important as some think he is I for years thought those who said his name were saying “put in” which is said in golf if you arrive at the green in a social match and another player is very close to the hole and you will say “You might as well put in.”

The man is of no significance to the world. He has not split the atom, cured cancer, tended to the sick and injured. He is a no one.

He has not even worked out a way to stop icicles falling from buildings in Moscow that kill and injure residents.

Jack the Ripper will be remembered long after he is forgotten he is a barnacle on the bottom of humanity. A no one of ill repute.

His name will be recorded in history if it is at all as the person who decided to stop grain going to Africa to feed starving children in their millions for short term political gain.

He is why Apes are happy to be seen as not human.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

mcm

Regular
So next week on 20th, BRN officially joins the ASX 200 club.... what bargains the instos will be snapping up. Beggars belief anyone would sell at current prices.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dijon101

Regular
The only income we can expect is the income we have been told about:

1. MegaChips second ASX announcement about $2 million during 2022

2. Other income not stated.

Renesas still to announce release of its set of MCU’s with AKIDA IP so until they announce we cannot guess when income from royalties will start to flow.

So this upcoming 4C could be Zero or up to $2 million.

If Renesas announce the set of MCU’s my best guess would be 4C January, 2023 earliest these would start to show up.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks mate

Reactions: 3 users
On the bright side, if Putin would die soon and Russia withdraws its troops, the market will roar back at least 10% if not more. Murders like Putin should not be allowed to live.
More importantly grain will be allowed to be shipped to Africa to save children and adults starving to death.

The markets will definitely recover at some point they always have but it’s a bit hard to come back from the dead particularly for tiny babies and toddlers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
I am not allowed to buy more. My wife now sends me here on a Tuesday and Thursday.

1655173379868.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

misslou

Founding Member
Hi everyone.

Just a little reminder that when you look at your portfolios today, you are not looking at anything lost.
Money hasn’t gone. (Unless you sold)

If you have to look at your holding then just look at the number of shares you have and the potential they hold. You’ve seen what their value has already been at this pre revenue stage. You have a value in your mind that you believe they’ll be one day, once all this stuff growing beneath the surface of public awareness finally breaks through.

Be like a person about to renovate. See through the mess and concentrate on the potential. You haven’t lost anything, you are holding a present you just can’t open yet.

Full disclosure I am full of love and light because I’m on the verge of clearing funds to double my holding. But still! I wouldn’t do that if I didn’t know how temporary this share price is. Hold on everyone, you’re on to such a good thing.

IMO DYOR NFA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Thanks Boab,

@Slymeat will be happy about this:
"The vehicles will be required to store driving data which can be accessed and analysed by authorities in the event of a collision – in a similar way to an aeroplane’s ‘black box’."

A good application for WeeBit.
Indeed @Diogenese, very happy.

Your post sent me on a diversion to look further into all things non-volatile memory related. ReRAM does seem such an appropriate fit for a car-black-box. Probably aeroplane black boxes too! It’s about time that technology got a major upgrade.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
Another testing week, maybe next Monday the pattern will change a little.

Geo-Political Events, World Wide Monetary Policies, War/s potential etc etc.

Great Excuse to force the share price down further...bouncing after reaching -12.5%

Nasdaq off 4.68%.....markets just go through circles, if Brainchip's FUNDAMENTALS WERE BAD, WELL THEN YOU'D HAVE
SOMETHING TO PANIC ABOUT....wish I had some spare funds, these prices won't last long, UNLESS....................???

Peter and Brainchip technology isn't going anywhere, except becoming much more advanced.

Sometimes the ocean is flat/dead calm, sparkling, crystal clear....at the present moment its rather churned up, waves, white wash all around, pretty dirty...BUT the calm will return and on we go, have faith in the entire Brainchip team, I don't see them panicking :unsure::geek:.....Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Does anyone else read this headline as positive for BrainChip?
More and more data going to the cloud has got to be good for Edge and Extreme Edge devices I reckon?
Hi @Boab
What I did note given various discussions regarding what dividends might be paid in future years the following extracted paragraphs:

"Analysts surveyed by FactSet had estimated earnings of $1.37 a share on revenue of $11.6 billion.

Oracle did not issue first-quarter guidance in its earnings release. In a conference call with analysts late Monday, Catz offered earnings guidance of between $1.09 and $1.13 a share. Wall Street analysts expect earnings of $1.13 a share on revenue of $10.2 billion during its current August quarter."

So an investor with 100,000 Oracle shares will receive somewhere in the order of $US113,000 to $US137,000 in dividends when income is $10.2 to $11.6 billion.

A very large number of retail investors held an average of 100,000 shares in BRN when the Annual General Report was issued.

The CEO Sean Hehir reminded every shareholder attending the AGM they were building a multi national company and intended to become ubiquitous as Essential Ai across the Globe.

If you have listened to the MegaChips podcast the idea that Anil Mankar presented at the 2021 Ai Field Day that every sensor in the world will be made smart and that a little Ai IP would be added to the chip going into or near the sensor to do this was restated and adopted as a goal of MegaChips.

In the last 12 months ARM has caused 229 billion semiconductors to be produced.

Renesas has produced tens of billions of MCU's.

SiFive is looking to match ARM.

The ASX is down as I type 4.9% and BRN was back to down 8.something% so can I ask anyone here to explain what is the logic behind Brainchip beating the market on the downside? What changed over the weekend that I missed to make Brainchip less of an investment than the rest of the market?

As harsh as it sounds I am reminded that a fool and his money are soon parted on the ASX when they do not have a plan and do their own research and allow the manipulators to dictate their actions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Here’s a good example of journalistic bullshit from Simply Wall Street.

On face value this looks atrocious, but the 1000 eyes know the truth. And in knowing the truth, we know PVD isn’t selling out but is rather proving how beautiful a human being he truly is.

Isn’t it so refreshing to NOT be misguided by this type of eye-catching headline and lead-in!!! I expect the FOOLS will soon publish a similar story too.

So many others will see this and run for the hills.

Their loss is our gain.

1655178397270.png

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Not sure if we're involved in this in some way (through Valeo), or if we should be worried about it in terms of competition?

TEMPO AI Chip Tapes Out with videantis Processor Platform​

News, Processors, videantis / June 9, 2022

TEMPO_Logo-e1607520447178-768x622-1.jpg

Hannover, Germany, June 09, 2022 – videantis GmbH, a leading supplier of deep learning, computer vision, image processing, and video coding solutions, today announced the tape-out of a low-power AI chip based on its v-MP6000UDX unified processing platform. The chip development is part of the European TEMPO project and targets several autonomous driving use cases. TEMPO (Technology and hardware for neuromorphic computing) is an ECSEL JU project supported by the EU Horizon 2020 programme and by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
The tape-out of the AI chip has been achieved together with the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS. It constitutes an important milestone of the collaborative research project TEMPO on its way to strengthening the European semiconductor supply chain. Together with automotive application partners like Valeo and InnoSenT, the AI chip will be used within the TEMPO project to accelerate deep learning inference for automotive use cases at a small silicon footprint and low power consumption which previously required high-end compute devices.
The heart of the AI chip is videantis’ v-MP6000UDX unified processing platform, which will be used to run various neural networks to process radar, lidar or camera data for object detection, classification, and localization. It is a highly scalable multi-core architecture combined with a tailored bus fabric and multi-banked shared on-chip SRAM which delivers exceptional efficiency and performance for a variety of algorithm types, like deep learning, computer vision, image processing and video coding. The project also makes extensive use of videantis’ comprehensive v‑CNNDesigner front-to-end tool flow, offering automatic mapping and optimization of neural networks onto the target architecture without requiring deep programming expertise.

About TEMPO​

TEMPO (Technology and hardware for neuromorphic computing) is a European innovation project. This project has received funding from the ECSEL Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 826655. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, and from Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland. TEMPO was kicked off on the 1st of April 2019 and has a duration of three and a half years. The consortium of this ambitious project consists of no less than nineteen members. Imec takes the lead as the sole Belgian consortium partner. The other consortium members are, for France: CEA-LETI, ST-Microelectronics Crolles, ST-Microelectronics Grenoble, Thales Alenia Space and Valeo. For Germany: Bosch, Fraunhofer EMFT, Fraunhofer IIS, Fraunhofer IPMS, Infineon, Innosent, TU Dresden and videantis. For the Netherlands: imec the Netherlands, Philips Electronics and Philips Medical Systems. For Switzerland: aiCTX and the University of Zürich.
For more information, please visit https://tempo-ecsel.eu/.

About videantis​

Headquartered in Hannover, Germany, videantis GmbH is a leading supplier of deep learning and computer vision solutions based on its unified processing platform. With its processor IP, hardware/software-based solutions for deep learning, computer vision, image processing and video coding, as well as its development tools, videantis globally supports semiconductor manufacturers, automotive OEMs and tier 1 suppliers together with customers in other high-volume embedded markets. videantis has been recognized with the Red Herring Award and multiple Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ger

• Wow

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20

On face value this looks atrocious, but the 1000 eyes know the truth. And in knowing the truth, we know PVD isn’t selling out but is rather proving how beautiful a human being he truly is.

Isn’t it so refreshing to NOT be misguided by this type of eye-catching headline and lead-in!!! I expect the FOOLS will soon publish a similar story too.

Their loss is our gain.

View attachment 9252
Surely that is defamatory!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

mcm

Regular
Hi @Boab
What I did note given various discussions regarding what dividends might be paid in future years the following extracted paragraphs:

"Analysts surveyed by FactSet had estimated earnings of $1.37 a share on revenue of $11.6 billion.

Oracle did not issue first-quarter guidance in its earnings release. In a conference call with analysts late Monday, Catz offered earnings guidance of between $1.09 and $1.13 a share. Wall Street analysts expect earnings of $1.13 a share on revenue of $10.2 billion during its current August quarter."

So an investor with 100,000 Oracle shares will receive somewhere in the order of $US113,000 to $US137,000 in dividends when income is $10.2 to $11.6 billion.

A very large number of retail investors held an average of 100,000 shares in BRN when the Annual General Report was issued.

The CEO Sean Hehir reminded every shareholder attending the AGM they were building a multi national company and intended to become ubiquitous as Essential Ai across the Globe.

If you have listened to the MegaChips podcast the idea that Anil Mankar presented at the 2021 Ai Field Day that every sensor in the world will be made smart and that a little Ai IP would be added to the chip going into or near the sensor to do this was restated and adopted as a goal of MegaChips.

In the last 12 months ARM has caused 229 billion semiconductors to be produced.

Renesas has produced tens of billions of MCU's.

SiFive is looking to match ARM.

The ASX is down as I type 4.9% and BRN was back to down 8.something% so can I ask anyone here to explain what is the logic behind Brainchip beating the market on the downside? What changed over the weekend that I missed to make Brainchip less of an investment than the rest of the market?

As harsh as it sounds I am reminded that a fool and his money are soon parted on the ASX when they do not have a plan and do their own research and allow the manipulators to dictate their actions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If was an insto and read your post ... I'd be buying today and in the days leading up to 20 June. :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Article discussing the state of play on chip sizes.

One view & counter view on supply / demand scenarios esp in the 28nm.

. . .

"We do observe that our long-term structural demand at 28nm was to be well supported by multiple specialty technologies such as CMOS image sensor for multi-camera trend and better nonvolatile memory application and other specialty technologies," TSMC's Wei said. "The enrichment in the silicon content in many end devices that develop in recent years helped to support this demand."

UMC's Wong said oversupply on 28nm in 2023 will be mild for his firm, and that ultimately the node will emerge in the future as a sweet spot for many applications. "Then expect the demand will continue to migrate to 28nm and that 28nm demand will continue to grow," he argued. ®
An overabundance of 28 nm is ok. Akida works on 28 Nm. 😉 And realistically, for small footprint SOC solutions at the edge, 28 nm is probably quite appropriate anyway. It certainly is more robust, well from my limited understanding anyway.

I do like the implication that “better nonvolatile memory” will eat up some of the 28 nm spare capacity, and probably 22 nm also. We know that won’t be FLASH (limited to 40 nm) and I only know of Weebit Nano ReRAM that already works at 28 nm (And 22 nm). Have they let a little bird out of the cage here?🕊

• Love

Their loss is our gain.

View attachment 9252
Actually is a lie designed to manipulate call it what is.

From the ASX announcement:

“The share donation was approved by the BrainChip board, and the shares were transferred through Share Gift Australia, where they have been sold on market in five tranches of 700,000 shares per tranche, over a five (5) day period between 03 June 2022 and 08 June 2022”

My disgust with how the manipulators get away with it.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hi @Bravo
Thank you for adding this to my post it now takes on a little more credibility than the wild ramblings of the old guy at the end of the bar.

As a thank you in the real sense I am going to post the following link and suggest that you and every other holder open it and have a look at how Brainchip is now being presented by ARM. Underneath the reference to Brainchip and two other new players are three areas of technology use which when you open each you will see Brainchip being highlighted with other significant companies. Beyond these boxes they have boxes where you can search for technology by industry and there is only one industry where Brainchip is not front and centre as a recommended ARM solution. Strangely Wearables, Automotive and Medical all feature Brainchip could this be part of the reason the CEO Sean Hehir keeps mentioning them?

Also strangely ARM believes Brainchip is relevant in the mobile phone space.

Those who continue to doubt publicly where Brainchip is heading are clearly being marginalised by the reality of what all visionary long term shareholders have always known.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I no longer get concerned by down rampers publicly trying to put down BrainChip. Now I just laugh AT THEM.

It is going to be amazingly entertaining to watch so many people eat crow in the very near future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

I shouldn’t have looked

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Not sure if we're involved in this in some way (through Valeo), or if we should be worried about it in terms of competition?

TEMPO AI Chip Tapes Out with videantis Processor Platform​

News, Processors, videantis / June 9, 2022

TEMPO_Logo-e1607520447178-768x622-1.jpg

Hannover, Germany, June 09, 2022 – videantis GmbH, a leading supplier of deep learning, computer vision, image processing, and video coding solutions, today announced the tape-out of a low-power AI chip based on its v-MP6000UDX unified processing platform. The chip development is part of the European TEMPO project and targets several autonomous driving use cases. TEMPO (Technology and hardware for neuromorphic computing) is an ECSEL JU project supported by the EU Horizon 2020 programme and by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
The tape-out of the AI chip has been achieved together with the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS. It constitutes an important milestone of the collaborative research project TEMPO on its way to strengthening the European semiconductor supply chain. Together with automotive application partners like Valeo and InnoSenT, the AI chip will be used within the TEMPO project to accelerate deep learning inference for automotive use cases at a small silicon footprint and low power consumption which previously required high-end compute devices.
The heart of the AI chip is videantis’ v-MP6000UDX unified processing platform, which will be used to run various neural networks to process radar, lidar or camera data for object detection, classification, and localization. It is a highly scalable multi-core architecture combined with a tailored bus fabric and multi-banked shared on-chip SRAM which delivers exceptional efficiency and performance for a variety of algorithm types, like deep learning, computer vision, image processing and video coding. The project also makes extensive use of videantis’ comprehensive v‑CNNDesigner front-to-end tool flow, offering automatic mapping and optimization of neural networks onto the target architecture without requiring deep programming expertise.

About TEMPO​

TEMPO (Technology and hardware for neuromorphic computing) is a European innovation project. This project has received funding from the ECSEL Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 826655. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, and from Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland. TEMPO was kicked off on the 1st of April 2019 and has a duration of three and a half years. The consortium of this ambitious project consists of no less than nineteen members. Imec takes the lead as the sole Belgian consortium partner. The other consortium members are, for France: CEA-LETI, ST-Microelectronics Crolles, ST-Microelectronics Grenoble, Thales Alenia Space and Valeo. For Germany: Bosch, Fraunhofer EMFT, Fraunhofer IIS, Fraunhofer IPMS, Infineon, Innosent, TU Dresden and videantis. For the Netherlands: imec the Netherlands, Philips Electronics and Philips Medical Systems. For Switzerland: aiCTX and the University of Zürich.
For more information, please visit https://tempo-ecsel.eu/.

About videantis​

Headquartered in Hannover, Germany, videantis GmbH is a leading supplier of deep learning and computer vision solutions based on its unified processing platform. With its processor IP, hardware/software-based solutions for deep learning, computer vision, image processing and video coding, as well as its development tools, videantis globally supports semiconductor manufacturers, automotive OEMs and tier 1 suppliers together with customers in other high-volume embedded markets. videantis has been recognized with the Red Herring Award and multiple Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ger

Hi Bravo,

. videantis has been recognized with the Red Herring Award

It sounds like it's really not something you'd boast about - a bit like the Razzies or the Ernies from the sound of it.

1655180295488.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom