BRN Discussion Ongoing

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
The whole market is hungover from the long weekend!

1655165862940.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users

skutza

Regular
Unfortunately Trolls will get away with it at the moment - particularly while the SP is getting hammered. Time to look away for a while and wait for the turn around.

Picked up another 10k parcel this morning @.79 (honestly didn't think it'd get this low again but absolute carnage on NASDAQ overnight).

Stay strong fellow chippers, like many others I believe the long term rewards will be extraordinary.
There are people that get scared by days like today. I don't know where the bottom is, but I do believe the top is 10x min where we are right now. So the choice is simple really, listen to the podcast from Megachips and understand where we are and the potential they see in BRN and then understand they are just one company. He clearly say SIGNIFICANT customer engagement. He doesn't even work for Brainchip, but he's still aware of the noise coming from the market about this new upstart taking on the giants and winning. So daily weekly monthly SP, of no interest usually. However thanks to the market makers, they've got me low enough where I can now buy more in my super, as the 20% threshold has been breached. Thank you manipulators.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Foxdog

Regular
There's one way to look at it: the further the SP falls now the more spectacular the inevitable turn around will be 🤞😆

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
1517460180926.gif
HOLD TIGHTTTT!! YESSSS

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Topped up a little bit hehe please diamond hands

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Leider werden Trolle im Moment damit durchkommen - besonders während der SP gehämmert wird. Zeit, eine Weile wegzuschauen und auf die Wende zu warten.

Habe heute Morgen ein weiteres 10.000-Paket bei 0,79 abgeholt (ehrlich gesagt, ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass es wieder so niedrig werden würde, aber über Nacht ein absolutes Gemetzel an der NASDAQ).

Bleiben Sie stark, Mithacker, wie viele andere glaube ich, dass die langfristigen Belohnungen außergewöhnlich sein werden.
i never thought that the whole market goes down like it is, i don´t know who australia thinks about Putin our Europa begins to went in two halfs sorryly

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Fantastic thanks @chapman89. Question ideas for Nviso:

1 - Can you explain the different use cases you are planning for with the Akida1000 IP (Feed-Forward Neural Network)?
2 - And what might be added with the Akida LSTM (Long Short Term Memory Neural Networks)?
3 - Are you already planning solutions using the Akida LSTM?

My thought: the use cases for the new Akida LSTM have not been highlighted enough. It would be great to hear it quoted from an Nviso representative.

Best Regards, Stuart
Good point.
The LSTM simulation software could already be in the hands of early adopters, so they will understand its capabilities if not its speed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I'm holding firm,
Share price going to do what the share price does.

Question though,
Not expecting significant revenue this quarter are we?
Most likely 4th quarter 2022, and 1st quarter 2023??
The only income we can expect is the income we have been told about:

1. MegaChips second ASX announcement about $2 million during 2022

2. Other income not stated.

Renesas still to announce release of its set of MCU’s with AKIDA IP so until they announce we cannot guess when income from royalties will start to flow.

So this upcoming 4C could be Zero or up to $2 million.

If Renesas announce the set of MCU’s my best guess would be 4C January, 2023 earliest these would start to show up.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

Cyw

Regular
i never thought that the whole market goes down like it is, i don´t know who australia thinks about Putin our Europa begins to went in two halfs sorryly
On the bright side, if Putin would die soon and Russia withdraws its troops, the market will roar back at least 10% if not more. Murders like Putin should not be allowed to live.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Merlin357

Wow, starting to forget what green looks like, but because of all the informative posts & research put up here , I am keeping my eye firmly on the prize. Thanks to all contributors during these tough times . Stay well.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Good point.
The LSTM simulation software could already be in the hands of early adopters, so they will understand its capabilities if not its speed.
I personally would bet money on it being in the hands of this group.

At least everyone of the group of companies that they described as ‘select early access’ costumers they gave the AKD1000 IP to in 2019.

I had a question about this ready at the AGM but there was something in Sean Hehir’s voice and demeanour when he said the next generation IP would be released and announced in the near term led me to keep the question to myself lest I upset an apple cart or two.

The definites for me are NASA, DARPA & partners, FORD, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, SiFive, ARM and MegaChips.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I am not a financial advisor. however, what is happening today or this week is not the first time and not the last. Generally, after this occurs the Pros will start buying back all the cheap shares the mum and dad investors dropped. and the market comes back stronger... I still hate seeing RED RED RED

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
The only income we can expect is the income we have been told about:

1. MegaChips second ASX announcement about $2 million during 2022

2. Other income not stated.

Renesas still to announce release of its set of MCU’s with AKIDA IP so until they announce we cannot guess when income from royalties will start to flow.

So this upcoming 4C could be Zero or up to $2 million.

If Renesas announce the set of MCU’s my best guess would be 4C January, 2023 earliest these would start to show up.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think we've had at least 500k to 1 million, already, from the MegaChip’s 2 million dollar licence fee?

Reactions: 7 users
I am not a financial advisor. however, what is happening today or this week is not the first time and not the last. Generally, after this occurs the Pros will start buying back all the cheap shares the mum and dad investors dropped. and the market comes back stronger... I still hate seeing RED RED RED

I believe the majority, of the selling volume, is shorters, then traders (which could have significant holdings) and then some smaller holders.

The shorters must, buy back in at lower prices (or lose money) from retail panic, or hopeful traders.

This can be fuel, for a good reversal, as you describe 😉 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Good point.

Cool! So, that would tie in quite nicely with a project which received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 732204 (Bonseyes)

This research paper just so happened to be co-authored by Lorenso Keller from NVISO and it talks about future work for Key Word Spotting involving an LSTM-based model for optimization and loT integration. It also states "Thereon, we envision to fully optimize and deploy the trained models on low-power or IoT devicesthat can be employed for applications such as: healthcare sensing, wearable systems or car-driving assistant."

🥳

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 11.08.13 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 11.07.41 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Deena

Regular
Unfortunately Trolls will get away with it at the moment - particularly while the SP is getting hammered. Time to look away for a while and wait for the turn around.

Picked up another 10k parcel this morning @.79 (honestly didn't think it'd get this low again but absolute carnage on NASDAQ overnight).

Stay strong fellow chippers, like many others I believe the long term rewards will be extraordinary.
A mate of mine who I play tennis with bought some BRN not long ago for $1.27. I blame him for the fall because whenever he buys something, the price falls. Anyway I had a bid in at .815 but dropped it just prior to open to .775. Picked up another 5,000 BRN.

I wasn't going to buy any more, but I have this problem and couldn't help myself. Who should I see about it? Is there such a group as BAA (Brainchip Accumulators Anonymous)? Even a Baa shouldn't get fleeced in the long run!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Finally got my act together and paid up my membership, the info shared here is worth so much more.
Had to use this little drop today to top up and round my share number off to a nice round number. Even though I told the minister of finance I wouldn't buy more, picked up another 26000 shares at 0.79( didn't think it would go down that far) and still keep my average below 30 cents. Now I just need to wait for us to get back up and hit $3.33 for my diamonds to hit 7 figures, this time next year is my guess

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Days like today and the confluence of events over the past few months are the shortee's idea of heaven.
Their algo's are all over us and they are lapping up all the catastophising in the media and the fear engendered in investors hearts.
I understand it's just another way of making money out of the market, but it seems to be such a cynical way to live a life.
Hoping and wishing for decline instead of growth. :devilish:
Still, as sure as day follows night, the market will turn again and we will get our time in the sun.
Hang in there Gals and Guys.
AKIDA BALLISTA UBIQUITOUS
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Does anyone else read this headline as positive for BrainChip?
More and more data going to the cloud has got to be good for Edge and Extreme Edge devices I reckon?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom