BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Market is fucked bears are in control. Some stocks like brainchip might rip through it with great announcements. For now I am just gonna drink and cry looking at my portfolio getting smashed. Look at crypto too to get an idea of what’s going to happen on open tomorrow
Does someone need a hug?

FM......I know I do.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Yeah I'm glad I didn't follow through with my ten Bitcoin buy when it was 600 USD a coin. 😃🔫
A buddy likes to report or maybe not so that he was at one of the first conferences and he bought coffee and sausages there with his 30 Bitcoins. Another buddy has 3 bitcoins on a hard drive that he can't find again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Sadly, one is a nephew. Have been banging on about BRN for years. He reckons it doesn't fit in to the field he is currently employed in. I beg to differ.

Old heads
Maybe you should compile a list of all the major companies pouring tonnes of money into this field. To sway him over to the enlightenment we are experiencing.

Reactions: 5 users
A buddy likes to report or maybe not so that he was at one of the first conferences and he bought coffee and sausages there with his 30 Bitcoins. Another buddy has 3 bitcoins on a hard drive that he can't find again.
Yup who would have thought that btc back then would go to such great heights in the future. Pretty sure at one stage 5 bucks worth would have generated over 4 million profit. Don't know what it would be now as my crypto days are over. Still need to piss off a mining rig I built

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Agree with @DingoBorat that given the wider macro events we will unlikely see any respite in the near term.

That said, a couple simple charts D & W.

We are at a critical level now for support and will be interesting to see if the SM etc will allow a further fall or support at this level as they appeared to poss accumulate around here previously.

Also agree that something like maybe a Moschip IP Licence Ann be welcome though given overall mkt pressure expected this week I don't feel too many companies will be immune to some level of pain.

1. Seen this support level tested several times on the D & now in the same area again.
2. After that initial accumulation (1) we can see the SM look to move SP up but rejected both times with supply. Generally, SM will back off in these situations and reset as we can see with the recent drop after to previous levels left.
3. Summary of technical indicators etc looks pretty sad obviously.
4. 20MA now just crossed back below 50.
5. Horizontal supp level & turns white when SP hits into one of these supp / resist lines.
6. Can see indicative next levels below & thicker the zone the stronger with more prev level tests.
7. Indicator that uses vol & price to try calc an indicative supply / demand image. Blue crosses Orange bullish & vice versa with the histogram and avg of the calcs & good for centre crosses.
8. RSI derived bias. O/S orange at the mo. If climbs back into centre channel then more neutral / ranging possible & if blue then more bullish bias.

View attachment 9182

1. Weekly with potential horizontal supp / resist areas plus Fib fan levels for additional levels.
2. Vol profile based on & anchored to pivots with high / low (blue lines / labels) of the value area spread and point of control (white line). Can see we are sitting near that bottom level of the most recent pivot & vol price zones as well as the high level of the previous range.
3. The green & red horizontal / vertical lines are a monthly based pivot & colours the bars according to above or below the level. We obviously below current level which was 1.13 & will provide a resist target to get through.
4. Looks for indicative buy / sell ratios based off candle spread / wicks / close levels.
5. RSI based ribbon & can see the recent cross down & bear pressure (red tris above) though there is still some minor bullish supp (bottom green tris).

View attachment 9183

Just a quick snip of Fri action which indicated a little more buy pressure but almost as equal sell pressure which we will see this week if the same form holds for this supp level.

View attachment 9184
_20220613_210444.JPG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Does someone need a hug?

FM......I know I do.
It will literally be a laugh hopefully a year from now or whenever the markets recover. Literally a when not a is it going to happen kind of thing

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
It will literally be a laugh hopefully a year from now or whenever the markets recover. Literally a when not a is it going to happen kind of thing
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Probably posted a dozen times already. But just in case. Here it is again.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

LM77

Afternoon Diogenese,

Tesla's autopilot features disengaged " less than one second prior to the FIRST IMPACT".

This would explain why when a TESLA hit a private jet on the tarmac, the car stopped then gave it another nudge before stopping.

Sorry, could not help myself.
* mabey one of our tech savey could put the vidio up, for research purposes.
Incident happened within the last year.

Reading prior posts on the amount of accidents from / whilst in a TESLA automible I was amazed at the relatively few accidents.
Something like 100 accidents & one fatality from something like 730,000 vehicles.??.
Might be just me , yet I find this incredible low.
Would love to know how many accidents are are the result of normal car's ( standard old school cars without all the gadgets).

TESLA. One death in 730,000 cars on the road is equal to something in the order of one tenthousanth of one percent fatality rate, roughly.

& 100 crashes per 730,000 TESLA'S is roughly to a little over one hundredth of one percent strike rate.

Belive there is a pilot or two amoungst the Chippers here, what is the accident rate in the aviation field, Excluding rouge TESLA'S.

Either way it is an amazing feat of human engineering / electrical engineering.

Though, ELON, you know you can do better. 😁 .

Regards,
Esq.
Some quick stats from the last 5 years for you with the disclaimer these are averages and subject to year to year changes:

- approximately 38 million flights per year
- approximately 3 accidents per million departures (not all accidents result in fatalities)
- approximately 180 fatalities per year
- approximately 8 fatal flights per year

Sourced from ICAO and Flight Safety Foundation reports.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Wow too many public holiday froffies in some of above by the look, glad ours was last week here in wa... lol!
Go the pies!
Bracing for some carnage tomorrow all.
She gonna be ugly. Do we think 80 odd is the bottom? I sincerely hope so.

Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
Nvidia opened 5% down. With recession fears the US dollar is strengthening and 83.3% of Nvidia's revenue is foreign

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Hold on tomorrow, with me unfortunately both (BRN/TLG) are broken through the lows at the OTC:(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
And not off topic 😂

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Here’s a white paper released by NVISO this morning, it is all about “Human Behaviour AI for Extreme Edge AI computing”

It’s clear that NVISO has huge plans with Brainchip and also that NVISO is a firm believer that Akida is the answer to todays computing challenges.

I also believe there will be a webinar following this white paper sometime today/this week and will allow for questions so that’s something we can set our calendars for and can ask NVISO some questions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Here’s a white paper released by NVISO this morning, it is all about “Human Behaviour AI for Extreme Edge AI computing”

It’s clear that NVISO has huge plans with Brainchip and also that NVISO is a firm believer that Akida is the answer to todays computing challenges.

I also believe there will be a webinar following this white paper sometime today/this week and will allow for questions so that’s something we can set our calendars for and can ask NVISO some questions.
Whoa thanks for sharing Chapman

Must read. Akida really is Ubiquitous.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom