BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dr E Brown

Regular
Just have to use this time to accumulate I guess. Fundamentals have not changed. Still, shitty seeing $100k+ vanish in a week.
Completely agree

Reactions: 11 users

Gemmax

Regular
Just have to use this time to accumulate I guess. Fundamentals have not changed. Still, shitty seeing $100k+ vanish in a week.
Feeling that pain and some more Robsmark.
We all know Akida's potential. Fundamentals have not changed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
For a change, I can hear FF enviously say only a $100k 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Great to top up at .87. Thanks Instos....

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I feel ya $$$$ pain ..🤕

When it turns though that $100K will be back very, very quick.
I think being included into the ASX200 has a lot to do with it! (as well as very unstable world markets) as the Big boys and Institutions knowing they have to buy into ASX200 companies are no doubt getting the SP down as far as they can before compulsory buying starts Monday 20th June! then I think recovery will be pretty swift ..... my thoughts only!

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Completely agree
Every black disgusting cloud has a silver lining if you look hard enough.

In our case if we can stay down until 1 July, 2022 we will have a much lower balance at 30 June so our statutory draw down from our Self Managed Super Fund will be low enough that we can accommodate it comfortably from cash reserves and not have to consider selling some shares.

On another happy note Ken Scarince has asked to join in the shareholder donation to Peter’s alzheimers charity when we take out $5.00 such is his respect for Peter and Anil.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

butcherano

Regular
I think being included into the ASX200 has a lot to do with it! (as well as very unstable world markets) as the Big boys and Institutions knowing they have to buy into ASX200 companies are no doubt getting the SP down as far as they can before compulsory buying starts Monday 20th June! then I think recovery will be pretty swift ..... my thoughts only!
Bearing in mind that they will be buying prior to the close of trade next Friday which is why you’ll see some massive cross trades going through in the 10min pre-open period from 4pm to 4.10pm on Friday 17th so that they have them in their index based accounts prior to the start of trade the following Monday. Same as when we entered the ASX 300.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

mcm

Regular
If I was an insto ... I'd be jumping the gun and starting to my buy fill of BRN now. I sure wouldn't be waiting till June 20.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Another competitor - Rain Neuromorphics (But still a long way for them to catch us :cool: )
Rain Neuromorphics hopes to go to market in 2025, they recently got an initial fund raise for 25 million backed by Open AI CEO Sam Altman.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Cyw

Regular
I think we are over-thinking it. All share prices go up and down. We are in a consolidation phase with short term traders punting on a few cents. If you are holding for $5, $10 etc. why bother watching the price action minute by minute? It will not go to $5 or $10 today or tomorrow. With no sales or profits, what do you expect?

I have faith BRN will go up, I mean go up a lot, probably towards the end of this year or early next year when the royalties start to come in. There are enough hints made by management already.

Be patient. Our time will come.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Another competitor - Rain Neuromorphics (But still a long way for them to catch us :cool: )
Rain Neuromorphics hopes to go to market in 2025, they recently got an initial fund raise for 25 million backed by Open AI CEO Sam Altman.

Akida 2000 & 3000 may be commercially available before these guys get off the ground?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Us futures slightly green

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Cyw

Regular
If I was an insto ... I'd be jumping the gun and starting to my buy fill of BRN now. I sure wouldn't be waiting till June 20.
The buyers seem to be coming in now. I think 87c, which is a critical level, will hold.

Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
I think we are over-thinking it. All share prices go up and down. We are in a consolidation phase with short term traders punting on a few cents. If you are holding for $5, $10 etc. why bother watching the price action minute by minute? It will not go to $5 or $10 today or tomorrow. With no sales or profits, what do you expect?

I have faith BRN will go up, I mean go up a lot, probably towards the end of this year or early next year when the royalties start to come in. There are enough hints made by management already.

Be patient. Our time will come.
Exactly. My Sydney harbour property more than doubled in value over a 3 year period but during that time I didn’t sit out the front watching it the whole time.
Actually, I don’t own any property in Sydney.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Akida 2000 & 3000 may be commercially available before these guys get off the ground?
I presume so, plenty of time by then with regards to a market lead

• Fire
  • Love

Notice how they compare themselves to old technology not the latest and greatest. 😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Notice how they compare themselves to old technology not the latest and greatest. 😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
i did and messaged the author - John Koetsier :cool: on linkedin

Last edited:
  • Love
Top Bottom