BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I just called my mom because of you and described all this to her. I told her that I love her and she answered as well. This is the first time we have heard this from each other so directly. We are both now 🥲. Thank you for your open words, thank you for your nudge and thank you to all of you who are so open hearted. Brainchip is much more. Thank you zeeb0t for this place.
I'm happy to be a Sharholder from the bottom of my heart.

snuffle/schnief
Akida Ballista Ubique
Back to the topic, tomorrow lithium flies out and top up

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

ItsKane

Regular
Political opinions and personal opinions aside, wouldn't it be great to see the company name on a Joe Rogan podcast? That's a global billboard marketing platform. One way to get the name out

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Thanks to Slymeat I have been reminded that the Directors are on a three year election cycle so we do not get to show our support for Peter van der Made for three years. So looks like $5.00 will come first.

That is the problem with acting out of anger it was not a well thought out Plan. LOL

Looks like a standing ovation at next years AGM and a bunch of roses will have to suffice.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

Schwale

Regular
Donations the size that Peter made are made by individuals after they have accumulated huge personal wealth in $$$$, not by founders of companies that have just entered their commercialization stage. Interesting!!!!!
Perhaps he has the foresight to see that Brainchip will make him a billionaire in the coming years... A little charity goes a long way!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Just checking if I’ve interpreted this correctly.

The LinkedIn page Jesse Chapman put up, liked by the great Anil Manker and commented on it also.

View attachment 8878

The actual article was posted earlier and Sailesh discusses both the Arm M33 and using Brainchip nodes but I can’t see them referenced in the Arm technicals so it confuses me as to how they are linked. I might have the language wrong but is it a SOC combining ARM M33 and Akida’s 2 nodes along with something else; (a sensor of some descriptions, eg camera or microphone) to produce a final product for manufactuers to put into a device?

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/

Sailesh “So that’s kind of the plan that we have, to evolve that into that landscape,” he said. “At the very low end, we have added an ARM M33 MCU and spiking neural network with BrainChip core licensed for selected applications – we have licensed what we need to license from BrainChip including the software to get the ball rolling.”

I agree with FF that I envisage an announcement of some sort when our actual product is available for sale and it looks as though we are getting close but just a bit confused with this latest information.

I also believe Renesas will use their own IP where possible so in reality Renesas is both a customer and competitor but we always knew we wouldn’t get all the pie to ourselves; nor do we need it all!

The current SP doesn’t concern me as the business is on solid foundations with fantastic leaders.

Just quietly: PVDM is a legend with his donation today. There really should be a documentary made about his life because he’s a great Australian we should be very proud of!

View attachment 8879

View attachment 8880

View attachment 8881
RENESAS

When thinking about Renesas and AKIDA IP and what they licenced consider these facts.

If you are fixing a cupboard in your kitchen using screws you only go to Bunnings and buy screws if the ones you have are the wrong type or size. (Or you left your shed in such a mess you cannot find the bottle they are in.😂).

Renesas produce semiconductors.

The highest volume semiconductor they produce is the micro control unit or MCU.

Renesas produce and sell billions of MCU’s.

AKD1000 has 80 Nodes and is far too big and overpowered for use in an MCU. It would defeat the purpose and be unaffordable in the MCU market.

Now consider what Anil Mankar said at the 2021 Ai Field Day the beauty of AKIDA technology is you can decide how many nodes you need for your particular task.

If latency is not an issue you could take just one node and put it on your device and make it smart. In most applications two nodes will be sufficient at the edge.

Now some direct quotes from Anil Mankar:

“Well we can go micro-watt, a milli watt, in a keyword spotting example you saw…”

“The secret sauce is the neuromorphic architecture”

“Tiny ML has a definition…we actually beat that.”

“And we can size the network to what the sensor needs.”

“You can actually take a network and if you don’t have enough hardware then we do something called multi-path…it’s really application specific…there is no limit to the number of nodes you want to have…it will depend on the cost of the hardware and the latency required.”

“So one and a half nodes can do the keyword spotting…I can run the keyword on one node by just doing 2 passes…we can actually run larger networks in a 2 node configuration…by taking multiple passes on the hardware. It’s basically how much hardware you are willing to spend…it’s a trade off (with) latency…That’s the beauty of this IP solution…It can be in any process technology…most of the sensors are pretty old technology, they are analogue sensors, pressure, temperature, low cost things..”

Now come back to my trip to Bunnings. Renesas has its own neuromorphic computing technology but that technology cannot scale down and do what AKIDA technology does so they had to go to Brainchip to make a range of smart MCU’s.

Brainchip and Renesas are not competitors as Brainchip is filling a gap which Renesas cannot fill.

There is no reason to doubt the significance of this customer engagement and as has been said Renesas are bringing a suite of these revolutionary ultra low powered smart MCU’s to market and the market is one where billions of units are sold.

Brainchip got to this market first and have patents preventing Renesas entering so they had to buy what they needed from Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users
D

Deleted member 118

A few mentions for Akida

22A1BEC6-F233-41B1-B242-3CC484D8DD3B.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Not sure if anyone has looked into a software company called Sensory Inc. Maybe Akida could be working with their products in some way. Below is an interesting article about what they're achieving:

Sensory are also working with STMicroelectronics, and have come up with this:

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Violin1

Regular
Hi RFTA,

There were 111 claims in the original application.

They have been amended twice.

You can go to:

https://portal.uspto.gov/pair/PublicPair

and tick the Publication Number circle

and type

in the box.

Click SEARCH

Then click on Image File Wrapper tab.

You will get a list of documents in chronological order. There are 3 files labeled "Claims". Amendments to the original claims are underlined/struck through.

You can select the documents you want and click on the blue "PDF" button to download.

Best not to select too many docs at one time because they are all bundled into a single PDF file.

If you download the first set of claims and the third set of claims, you can compare the two sets.
You are also a legend Cap'n D!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Violin1

Regular
Thanks to Slymeat I have been reminded that the Directors are on a three year election cycle so we do not get to show our support for Peter van der Made for three years. So looks like $5.00 will come first.

That is the problem with acting out of anger it was not a well thought out Plan. LOL

Looks like a standing ovation at next years AGM and a bunch of roses will have to suffice.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And all the underwear thrown on stage! Problem is, as Tom Jones allegedly said, as the performer gets older the undies that are thrown get bigger.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
According to Reuters India is considering banning imports of refrigerators to promote local producers. The refrigeration business in India is worth more than $5 billion per year. This would be to the detriment of Co''s like Samsung etc.
Interesting Voltas India is owned by TATA.
The "ecosystem" that Sean Hehir talks about may have grown another tentacle?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Wtf is going on?

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Reactions: 7 users
Wtf is going on?
It’s called the transfer of wealth. From the uneducated to the educated. It has another name - the stock market.
Only a loss if you sell.
Take a look around. It’s not just BRN shares

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Diogenese

Top 20
RENESAS

When thinking about Renesas and AKIDA IP and what they licenced consider these facts.

If you are fixing a cupboard in your kitchen using screws you only go to Bunnings and buy screws if the ones you have are the wrong type or size. (Or you left your shed in such a mess you cannot find the bottle they are in.😂).

AKD1000 has 80 Nodes and is far too big and overpowered for use in an MCU. It would defeat the purpose and be unaffordable in the MCU market.

Now consider what Anil Mankar said at the 2021 Ai Field Day the beauty of AKIDA technology is you can decide how many nodes you need for your particular task.

If latency is not an issue you could take just one node and put it on your device and make it smart. In most applications two nodes will be sufficient at the edge.

“Well we can go micro-watt, a milli watt, in a keyword spotting example you saw…”

“You can actually take a network and if you don’t have enough hardware then we do something called multi-path…it’s really application specific…there is no limit to the number of nodes you want to have…it will depend on the cost of the hardware and the latency required.”

“So one and a half nodes can do the keyword spotting…I can run the keyword on one node by just doing 2 passes…we can actually run larger networks in a 2 node configuration…by taking multiple passes on the hardware. It’s basically how much hardware you are willing to spend…it’s a trade off (with) latency…That’s the beauty of this IP solution…It can be in any process technology…most of the sensors are pretty old technology, they are analogue sensors, pressure, temperature, low cost things..”

Now come back to my trip to Bunnings. Renesas has its own neuromorphic computing technology but that technology cannot scale down and do what AKIDA technology does so they had to go to Brainchip to make a range of smart MCU’s.

Brainchip and Renesas are not competitors as Brainchip is filling a gap which Renesas cannot fill.

There is no reason to doubt the significance of this customer engagement and as has been said Renesas are bringing a suite of these revolutionary ultra low powered smart MCU’s to market and the market is one where billions of units are sold.

Brainchip got to this market first and have patents preventing Renesas entering so they had to buy what they needed from Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Yes. Key word spotting (kws) was the first application that came to mind when Renesas announced the 2 node licence. I had forgotten Anil's discussion about using one and a half nodes for kws, so 2 nodes fits the bill neatly. While Anil said that one node could be re-used, it simplifies the programming to use 2 nodes.

I wonder how long it will take Renesas to amortize the cost of 10 years of developing DRP-AI, or will their hand be forced by competitive pressures?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
I have worked it out all the closet philanthropists on Boards across Australia inspired by Peter van der Made are coming out and selling so they can donate some of their obscene wealth to charity and in the process collapsing the market.

Or the market is being used generally to transfer more wealth into their closet from those who do not understand what is happening and panic.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
RENESAS

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Brilliant post FactFinder! 😉👍

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
“Honey, please! I know your grandmother has money somewhere in her house. She won’t know it’s gone. We can give her back double next year. You don’t understand. These prices won’t last.”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I have worked it out all the closet philanthropists on Boards across Australia inspired by Peter van der Made are coming out and selling so they can donate some of their obscene wealth to charity and in the process collapsing the market.

Or the market is being used generally to transfer more wealth into their closet from those who do not understand what is happening and panic.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom