BRN Discussion Ongoing

ROC: "Either party can terminate the agreement on immediate notice"

ie it's of no commercial value ( to the little guy)

Go BRN! Go the ASX! Shame on the shonks!!
I'm with you on this if they want a fair trial they can have one then we'll hang'em. 😎 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

somme

Reactions: 4 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
I'm with you on this if they want a fair trial they can have one then we'll hang'em. 😎 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Which past profession is making this comment! 😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Which past profession is making this comment! 😜
Neither this is from a paid up life member of the ‘Feed up with WANCA’s Society of NSW’.

😎 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

1654583811872.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Interest rates just been raised again,perfect timing for these assholes to put more pressure on mum&dad BRN holders.
Talk about perfect timing. If it is true then hmmmm....
1654584024539.png

• Haha
  • Thinking

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Is there a Nancy Pelosi's ETF fund we can invest in?

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Foxdog

Regular
Good luck to all who are accumulating. May the SP fall even further so that you may fill your boots. We will all be sitting pretty in 1-2 years. Pantene
Damn I just blew another 19K at $1.05 - time to stand on one's head and shake out the pockets to find some extra funds. Is it fair to assume the current decline could be insto's positioning prior to BRN's inclusion in the ASX 200? Seems the 1000 eyes are constantly discovering positives that the rest of the market are blind to.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Shadow59

Regular
Damn I just blew another 19K at $1.05 - time to stand on one's head and shake out the pockets to find some extra funds. Is it fair to assume the current decline could be insto's positioning prior to BRN's inclusion in the ASX 200? Seems the 1000 eyes are constantly discovering positives that the rest of the market are blind to.....
I think you're onto it. The next couple of weeks could hurt. But I hope for some serious upside after that.

Reactions: 12 users
It's not the blind ones I'm concerned about it the ones in the know with the funds to drive it down and accumulate before the beginning of the inevitable rise to great heights that the ASX has never witnessed before.
Actually not really concerned 🚀🤩
Edit... And you definitely have not blown that 19k

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Proga

Regular
Is it fair to assume the current decline could be insto's positioning prior to BRN's inclusion in the ASX 200? - No. Everything was down today

bandicam 2022-06-07 17-04-32-967.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Gies

Regular
Dolci could provide us with your charts and thoughts for the near future of BRN?

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Thinking
This extract from Intellisense Systems Inc website is very interesting given all the Brainchip discussion around sensor fusion:

“One of the core abilities of Intellisense Systems is the integration of multiple sensors and technologies into compact, self-contained units. The Micro Weather Station (MWS®) combines eight weather and environmental sensors into a rugged package that is completely self-powered and still weighs less than 4 pounds. Similarly, the AWARE Flood System enables the integration of pressure transducers, precipitation gauges, and water-level radar into a single, cost-effective communications module. Moreover, Intellisense has been developing and delivering sensor-fusion systems that integrates EO/IR, lidar, ultrasonic, terahertz, radio frequency, and mmWave sensors with embedded processors and algorithms for our customers.

Additionally, the engineers at Intellisense are incorporating deep-learning algorithms into their work to identify changes and threats in the environment to further improve these potentially life-saving applications. These capabilities ensure that multi-sensor fusion projects like the MWS and AWARE Flood System can assist users in making faster, more informed decisions in critical situations, like disaster response, rescue operations, and combat scenarios.

When the U.S. Department of Homeland Security needed a portable device that could identify humans or vehicles that may be hiding in the wilderness through adverse weather conditions in both daylight and nighttime conditions, Intellisense applied its skills in multi-sensor fusion to create the Infrared and Optical Wilderness Location and Surveillance system, or IROWL for short. IROWL consists of a multispectral optical design, which integrates a high-acuity visible and near-infrared (VIS/NIR) sensor, an infrared thermal sensor, and a full-color camera. All these elements combine to better identify, range, and track individuals in wilderness terrain in both day and night, as well as in bad weather conditions.

The VIS/NIR sensor can differentiate humans and animals from the surrounding wilderness, and the thermal (mid-wave infrared) sensor provides the ability to see through dust, fog, smoke, and other atmospheric obscurants. It can also unveil humans or vehicles that may be hidden in creek beds, shrubs, trees, or around man-made structures. The dual-band, high-resolution imagery not only allow the user to quickly distinguish humans from animals, but also determine what items individuals might be carrying. This is made possible by the deep-learning convolutional neural network (CNN) to identify body armor and differentiate weapons from other objects in a person’s hands.

The system also incorporates a laser rangefinder that can accurately determine the distance of an individual or object up to a mile away. The system works in the same manner as many other range finders; a laser is emitted from the source, and the distance is calculated by the time taken to reach and be reflected off a target. But its low-power consumption and light weight means that it can be integrated in a multi-sensor solution that is completely wireless and still be hand-carried out into the field.

IROWL integrates components and sensors that provide situational parameters as well, including a compass and GPS coordinates. These coordinates can report the location of individuals being observed. By integrating this system’s data with a smartphone interface, the IROWL imagery and geolocation data can be shared with other servicemembers both in the field or at headquarters.

This development has a number of important military and private applications, particularly for border patrol and search and rescue. If an individual needs rescue in a fast-moving river in nighttime conditions, this portable system can identify the person with its infrared thermal sensor and determine their distance with the laser rangefinder. This application of multi-sensor fusion not only can bolster security for the military, but also save lives in the world’s most dangerous wilderness. This is just one example of many sensor-fusion developments currently going on at Intellisense Systems”

This is definitely the sort of thing no one is going to share with us via the ASX or any other platform. I would definitely say it fits that category of things Rob Telson said they were doing with NASA but are not allowed to talk about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Did ROC just get sent to the naughty corner by the ASX?

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) – Trading Halt

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) (the Company) requests an immediate halt to the trading of the
Company’s securities (ASX: ROC) quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in accordance
with ASX Listing Rule 17.1.
The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the Company to the market regarding
supplementary information requested by the ASX relating to two recent announcements.(Stated
Purpose)
My friends dad actually is a director there. I was actually asking him today as a joke why he is pumping and dumping

• Haha
  • Wow

Mugen74

Regular
Is there a Nancy Pelosi's ETF fund we can invest in?
Yes but its only available to high ranking MS13 members!😉
1654587288574.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Foxdog

Regular
It's not the blind ones I'm concerned about it the ones in the know with the funds to drive it down and accumulate before the beginning of the inevitable rise to great heights that the ASX has never witnessed before.
Actually not really concerned 🚀🤩
Edit... And you definitely have not blown that 19k
Agree poor choice of words on my behalf, definitely short term pain for long term gain 👌🤔😉

Reactions: 6 users

Iseki

Regular
My friends dad actually is a director there. I was actually asking him today as a joke why he is pumping and dumping
Not to worry. Regulators usually make an example of the smallest coys to keep the large ones in line.

• Haha

Rskiff

Regular
Is it fair to assume the current decline could be insto's positioning prior to BRN's inclusion in the ASX 200? - No. Everything was down today

View attachment 8693
No unfortunately BRN is down today, 2.4% but the other companies that made it into the ASX200, LKE up today another 3.9%, CXO up another 3.8% and NHC still up .5%. Just us down but I feel we have the most potential than the others that are either mining or energy. Congratulations to those able to top up at these levels.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
This extract from Intellisense Systems Inc website is very interesting given all the Brainchip discussion around sensor fusion:

“One of the core abilities of Intellisense Systems is the integration of multiple sensors and technologies into compact, self-contained units. The Micro Weather Station (MWS®) combines eight weather and environmental sensors into a rugged package that is completely self-powered and still weighs less than 4 pounds. Similarly, the AWARE Flood System enables the integration of pressure transducers, precipitation gauges, and water-level radar into a single, cost-effective communications module. Moreover, Intellisense has been developing and delivering sensor-fusion systems that integrates EO/IR, lidar, ultrasonic, terahertz, radio frequency, and mmWave sensors with embedded processors and algorithms for our customers.

Additionally, the engineers at Intellisense are incorporating deep-learning algorithms into their work to identify changes and threats in the environment to further improve these potentially life-saving applications. These capabilities ensure that multi-sensor fusion projects like the MWS and AWARE Flood System can assist users in making faster, more informed decisions in critical situations, like disaster response, rescue operations, and combat scenarios.

When the U.S. Department of Homeland Security needed a portable device that could identify humans or vehicles that may be hiding in the wilderness through adverse weather conditions in both daylight and nighttime conditions, Intellisense applied its skills in multi-sensor fusion to create the Infrared and Optical Wilderness Location and Surveillance system, or IROWL for short. IROWL consists of a multispectral optical design, which integrates a high-acuity visible and near-infrared (VIS/NIR) sensor, an infrared thermal sensor, and a full-color camera. All these elements combine to better identify, range, and track individuals in wilderness terrain in both day and night, as well as in bad weather conditions.

The VIS/NIR sensor can differentiate humans and animals from the surrounding wilderness, and the thermal (mid-wave infrared) sensor provides the ability to see through dust, fog, smoke, and other atmospheric obscurants. It can also unveil humans or vehicles that may be hidden in creek beds, shrubs, trees, or around man-made structures. The dual-band, high-resolution imagery not only allow the user to quickly distinguish humans from animals, but also determine what items individuals might be carrying. This is made possible by the deep-learning convolutional neural network (CNN) to identify body armor and differentiate weapons from other objects in a person’s hands.

The system also incorporates a laser rangefinder that can accurately determine the distance of an individual or object up to a mile away. The system works in the same manner as many other range finders; a laser is emitted from the source, and the distance is calculated by the time taken to reach and be reflected off a target. But its low-power consumption and light weight means that it can be integrated in a multi-sensor solution that is completely wireless and still be hand-carried out into the field.

IROWL integrates components and sensors that provide situational parameters as well, including a compass and GPS coordinates. These coordinates can report the location of individuals being observed. By integrating this system’s data with a smartphone interface, the IROWL imagery and geolocation data can be shared with other servicemembers both in the field or at headquarters.

This development has a number of important military and private applications, particularly for border patrol and search and rescue. If an individual needs rescue in a fast-moving river in nighttime conditions, this portable system can identify the person with its infrared thermal sensor and determine their distance with the laser rangefinder. This application of multi-sensor fusion not only can bolster security for the military, but also save lives in the world’s most dangerous wilderness. This is just one example of many sensor-fusion developments currently going on at Intellisense Systems”

This is definitely the sort of thing no one is going to share with us via the ASX or any other platform. I would definitely say it fits that category of things Rob Telson said they were doing with NASA but are not allowed to talk about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A lot of interesting things to be found on their website:

“Acquisition Process Involves Three Elements:​

data-acquisition-process.png

In the not too distant past, people relied on analog instrumentation to measure these environmental signals. Thanks to many advances in data acquisition technology, users can acquire, process and visualize a myriad of measurements almost instantaneously”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Lol, currently dealing with the " where's the price rise bizzo" with the latest mate I got to buy BRN💥 same one who was laughing at me when. I was suggesting to buy at 5- 10 cents.🤯
Sent him a message " one day you'll uppercut yourself when you realise all the information you have that the masses do not"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom