BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Did ROC just get sent to the naughty corner by the ASX?

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) – Trading Halt

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) (the Company) requests an immediate halt to the trading of the
Company’s securities (ASX: ROC) quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in accordance
with ASX Listing Rule 17.1.
The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the Company to the market regarding
supplementary information requested by the ASX relating to two recent announcements.(Stated
Purpose)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Every man and his dog have got covid around me lately.
It's gone from not knowing anyone who has caught it to a huge percentage of people I know currently have it or have had it recently.

Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
Good luck to all who are accumulating. May the SP fall even further so that you may fill your boots. We will all be sitting pretty in 1-2 years. Pantene

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

GazDix

Regular
Lol i copied the url into my browser and hit enter... realised its hotcrapper lolol. :poop::poop::poop:
Yes the same happened to me! Change it to hotcrapper and you will get the correct page!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

GazDix

Regular
Ahh. Anytime you write Hot$%pper in here, it automatically changes the word to hotcrapper. Very clever Zeebot!

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

robsmark

Regular

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) (the Company) requests an immediate halt to the trading of the
Company’s securities (ASX: ROC) quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in accordance
The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the Company to the market regarding
supplementary information requested by the ASX relating to two recent announcements.(Stated
Purpose)
Wouldn’t think so - they announced another partnership last week without issue.

My guess is a speeding ticket.

• Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Yes the same happened to me! The change it to hotcrapper and you will get the correct page!
Yeah i changed it from hotcrappa to hotcoppa :) Im wondering if this will stir up the hornets nest and make people think twice about doing exactly what Gabriel did...

I see so many users on HC with exactly the same comments, or writing in a similar style to other users. It cant be a coincidence. Definitely some shitty tactics in play on the Crapper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Purpose)
Depending how this all goes it may provide the template for Brainchip that Tony Dawe and the two Australian Directors tried to obtain by having a meeting with the head of the ASX about how they might legally make these types of announcements only to be confronted with we will tell you after you have made the announcement if we consider it to have been ramping and punish you for the breach as considered appropriate.

Someone had to go first and with a name like RocketBoots the odds were in their favour. Waiting with great interest for the result.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Labsy

Regular
I've got such a good feeling...... call me psychic... nah just well informed. ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Wouldn’t think so - they announced another partnership last week without issue.

My guess is a speeding ticket.
No need to guess it is all in the announcement requesting the halt:

07 June 2022
Samantha Angela Cheung Adviser – Listings Compliance ASX Limited 20 Bridge Street SYDNEY NSW 2000

REQUEST FOR TRADING HALT

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) (the Company) requests an immediate halt to the trading of the Company’s securities (ASX: ROC) quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.1. The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the Company to the market regarding supplementary information requested by the ASX relating to two recent announcements.(Stated Purpose) In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.1, the Company provides the following information in relation to the request:

1. The trading halt is necessary to assist the Company in managing its continuous disclosure obligations as the Company expects to make an announcement to the market in relation to the Stated Purpose above.

2. The Company requests that the trading halt remains in place until the earlier of commencement of normal trading on Thursday 09 June 2022, or when the announcement regarding the stated purpose is released to the market.

3. The Company expects to make the announcement to the market before the commencement of normal trading on Thursday 09 June 2022.

4. The Company is not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted or of any further information necessary to inform the market about the trading halt.

Please contact me if you require any further information concerning this matter.
Yours sincerely,
Leslie Smith Company Secretary

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

hotty4040

Regular
If you're in Vic, there are public RAT distribution centres that give out those for FREE.
Don't pay yourself again, we've already paid for those via Govt.

Only for pensioners ( and healthcare card holders ) I think BL, I've been collecting a few, only used a couple, thankfully, negative. Local chemist, supplies them. I'll keep a few, they may be worth a fortune for the G/ kids in a few years time. They'll be considered old tech I suspect, :);)

A B

hotty...

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

FJ-215

Regular
Depending how this all goes it may provide the template for Brainchip that Tony Dawe and the two Australian Directors tried to obtain by having a meeting with the head of the ASX about how they might legally make these types of announcements only to be confronted with we will tell you after you have made the announcement if we consider it to have been ramping and punish you for the breach as considered appropriate.

Someone had to go first and with a name like RocketBoots the odds were in their favour. Waiting with great interest for the result.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Pause in trading, then rescheduled an investor presentation and finally the trading halt.
:unsure:

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Only for pensioners ( and healthcare card holders ) I think BL, I've been collecting a few, only used a couple, thankfully, negative. Local chemist, supplies them. I'll keep a few, they may be worth a fortune for the G/ kids in a few years time. They'll be considered old tech I suspect, :);)

A B

hotty...
It's for everyone hotty.
No discrimination, everyone who walks in gets one, just take some sort of ID with you.

Agree with this being old tech in a few years, not to mention the infamous plastic and clinical waste pile up. Much better way to test can't come soon enough.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular

07 June 2022
Samantha Angela Cheung Adviser – Listings Compliance ASX Limited 20 Bridge Street SYDNEY NSW 2000

REQUEST FOR TRADING HALT

RocketBoots Limited (ASX: ROC) (the Company) requests an immediate halt to the trading of the Company’s securities (ASX: ROC) quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.1. The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by the Company to the market regarding supplementary information requested by the ASX relating to two recent announcements.(Stated Purpose) In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.1, the Company provides the following information in relation to the request:

1. The trading halt is necessary to assist the Company in managing its continuous disclosure obligations as the Company expects to make an announcement to the market in relation to the Stated Purpose above.

2. The Company requests that the trading halt remains in place until the earlier of commencement of normal trading on Thursday 09 June 2022, or when the announcement regarding the stated purpose is released to the market.

3. The Company expects to make the announcement to the market before the commencement of normal trading on Thursday 09 June 2022.

4. The Company is not aware of any reason why the trading halt should not be granted or of any further information necessary to inform the market about the trading halt.

Please contact me if you require any further information concerning this matter.
Yours sincerely,
Appreciate it.

I’ll be watching how this plays out with great interest.

Mugen74

Regular
Interest rates just been raised again,perfect timing for these assholes to put more pressure on mum&dad BRN holders.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

07 June 2022

REQUEST FOR TRADING HALT

Yours sincerely,

THESE ARE THE TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS:

ANNOUNCEMENT ONE:

RocketBoots Limited (“RocketBoots”, the "Company”, ASX:ROC) is pleased to announce that it has been accepted to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN), a global program which recognises organizations that have proven technical expertise and demonstrated customer experience. This partnership provides RocketBoots with technical support and a pathway to: • Market and sell in collaboration with AWS • Publish co-branded marketing collateral e.g. case studies and success stories on the AWS site RocketBoots uses AWS to deliver Beehive, a hybrid cloud-edge software solution providing continuous, accurate on-the-ground data to support evidence based risk and change management across a network of business locations. Beehive leverages multiple distinct AWS services in a “serverless” architecture, freeing our team to focus on unique Beehive IP developments in machine learning, simulation and secure edge deployment technologies. Either party can terminate the agreement on immediate notice End of Announcement Authorised for release by the Board of RocketBoots Limited

ANNOUNCEMENT TWO:

RocketBoots Limited (“RocketBoots”, the "Company”, ASX:ROC) is pleased to announce that it has been accepted to the NVIDIA Metropolis Partner Program, a program designed to nurture and bring to market a new generation of applications and solutions that make the world’s most important spaces and operations safer and more efficient with advancements in AI vision. NVIDIA is valued at $650B by market capitalisation. RocketBoots uses NVIDA’s high performance computing platform to deliver advanced computer vision capabilities to Beehive, a software solution providing continuous, accurate on-the-ground data to support evidence-based risk and change management across a network of business locations. This partnership provides RocketBoots with early access to NVIDIA technology updates and a pathway to market and sell in collaboration with NVIDIA. As a part of this activity NVIDIA is publishing a RocketBoots success story to coincide with the latest release of their TAO framework, used to simplify and accelerate the creation of custom, production-ready AI models to power AI applications. https://developer.nvidia.com/tao-toolkit Either party can terminate the agreement on immediate notice. End of Announcement Authorised for release by the Board of RocketBoots Limited

As I said it will be interesting how it turns out. They both strike me as falling within the ASX's view of what will constitute ramping as there is clearly no immediate quantifiable financial effect.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users
Yeah i changed it from hotcrappa to hotcoppa :) Im wondering if this will stir up the hornets nest and make people think twice about doing exactly what Gabriel did...

I see so many users on HC with exactly the same comments, or writing in a similar style to other users. It cant be a coincidence. Definitely some shitty tactics in play on the Crapper.
"shitty tactics in play on the Crapper" That's gold!

• Haha
  • Fire

hotty4040

Regular
It's for everyone hotty.
No discrimination, everyone who walks in gets one, just take some sort of ID with you.

Agree with this being old tech in a few years, not to mention the infamous plastic and clinical waste pile up. Much better way to test can't come soon enough.
Oh, ok BL, the local chemist informed a couple of days ago that they were available only to oldies, ( like me ) and hcc holders, they should have been free months ago IMO. Governments have no idea really !!.

And of course we'll have the latest testing ( hopefully ) itntdf. Waiting patiently for this reveal. tic toc tic toc.

Cheers hotty...

A B ( goes without saying really )

• Fire

Iseki

Regular
ROC: "Either party can terminate the agreement on immediate notice"

ie it's of no commercial value ( to the little guy)

" (‘ROC’) will be placed in trading halt at the request of ROC," Um, no - at request of ASX.

Go BRN! Go the ASX! Shame on the shonks!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Top Bottom