BRN Discussion Ongoing

Was a big holder of azk maybe should have just held and life would have been sweet

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

GazDix

Regular
Today's Australian Newspaper

hotcrapper pump and dump trader faces jail time​

The securities watchdog has secured a guilty finding against a Victorian man who used 13 aliases to manipulate the share price of 20 listed companies.

Would be an interesting read, not that it ever happens

DYOR
Yes.

Brainchip was one of those tickers as well. Here is his account and the tickers he manipulated.

https://hotcrapper.com.au/search/147254/?page=2&q=*&t=post&o=date&c[visible]=true&c[user][0]=118268

Weebit Nano is one he was constantly commenting on as well. Attached is part of the article.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 12.26.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 12.26.49 PM.png
    344 KB · Views: 194
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Today's Australian Newspaper

hotcrapper pump and dump trader faces jail time​

The securities watchdog has secured a guilty finding against a Victorian man who used 13 aliases to manipulate the share price of 20 listed companies.

Would be an interesting read, not that it ever happens

DYOR
Anyone around HC few years back would recall Fib.

https://www.miragenews.com/gabriel-govinda-pleads-guilty-to-market-795736/

The thing that gets me is if the same rules for supposed “pump & dump” are applied to coordinated shorting bear raids? :unsure::cautious:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

jtardif999

Regular
Couple of things that come to mind that are topical atm:
I paid $60 for 5 RAT tests at my local chemist robbery - bring on Dianose with (after initial outlay) will probably cost 2-3 bucks per test..

The great US gun debate going on atm would be solved by local cheap AI on each gun that is sold that will only allow its owner to unlock the weapon. I would imagine the gun lobby would also love this as it would allow them to still mass produce fully automatic weapons. Win win.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

somme

Interesting day for Rocketboots (ROC ) shareholders.
They have announced a partnership with Nvidia on the ASX and the shares have doubled.
It would be great if BRN would do that.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
They have announced a partnership with Nvidia on the ASX and the shares have doubled.
Gotta make announcements first :ROFLMAO:

Tongue in cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

jtardif999

Regular
I paid $60 for 5 RAT tests at my local chemist robbery - bring on Dianose with (after initial outlay) will probably cost 2-3 bucks per test..

The great US gun debate going on atm would be solved by local cheap AI on each gun that is sold that will only allow its owner to unlock the weapon. I would imagine the gun lobby would also love this as it would allow them to still mass produce fully automatic weapons. Win win.
Legislation would pass quick on proven technology if any is in the pipeline.

Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
Reactions: 8 users

jla

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Shadow59

Regular
Interestingly a few days ago when they announced a similar partnership with AWS in didn't even rate a blip.🤔
They are now in trading halt pending a further announcement!
We need a cascade like that!

Reactions: 3 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Lol, currently dealing with the " where's the price rise bizzo" with the latest mate I got to buy BRN💥 same one who was laughing at me when. I was suggesting to buy at 5- 10 cents.🤯

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Love
Exactly why are we missing out on these type of partnerships announcements why its is exactly the same

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

jtardif999

Regular
SAY WHAT? 😫

Prophesee releases all its neuromorphic AI software for free​

Prophesee releases all its neuromorphic AI software for free

Business news | June 1, 2022

French neuromorphic sensor developer Prophesee is to make its latest software entirely free. The newest release of the event-driven AI Metavision Intelligence suite will be offered complete with all modules at no cost for development and commercial use based around the Prophesee image sensor. The suite of software tools and…

By Nick Flaherty

Share:

French neuromorphic sensor developer Prophesee is to make its latest software entirely free.

The newest release of the event-driven AI Metavision Intelligence suite will be offered complete with all modules at no cost for development and commercial use based around the Prophesee image sensor.
The suite of software tools and code samples support engineers developing event-driven computer vision applications on a PC for a wide range of markets, including industrial automation, IoT, surveillance, mobile, medical, automotive and more. Using an event driven approach for computer vision requires significantly less power consumption and compute power but a completely different design approach and software libraries.
The aim of making the code free to use is to increase the number of users ten fold in the next two years says Luca Verre, co-founder and CEO of Prophesee. This comes as Intel launches its mainstream neuromorphic chip, called Liohi2, on a 4nm process technology which will be in production in that two year timeframe.

Related Prophesee articles​

“We have seen a significant increase in interest and use of Event-Based Vision and we now have an active and fast-growing community of more than 4,500 inventors using Metavision Intelligence since its launch,” he said. “As we are opening the event-based vision market across many segments, we decided to boost the adoption of MIS throughout the ecosystem targeting 40,000 users in the next two years. By offering these development aids, we can accelerate the evolution of event-based vision to a broader range of applications and use cases and allow for each player in the chain to add its own value.”
The free modules in Metavision Intelligence 3.0 are available through C++ and Python APIs and include a comprehensive machine learning toolkit. The suite also offers a no-code option through the Studio tool which enables users to play pre-recorded datasets provided for free, without owning an event camera. With an event camera, users can stream or record events from their event camera in seconds.
In total, the suite consists of 95 algorithms, 67 code samples and 11 ready-to-use applications. Plug-and-play-provided algorithms include high-speed counting, vibration monitoring, spatter monitoring, object tracking, optical flow, ultra-slow-motion, machine learning and others. It provides users with both C++ and Python APIs as well as extensive documentation and a wide range of samples organized by its implementation level to incrementally introduce the concept of event-based machine vision.
The latest release includes enhancements to help speed up time to production, allowing developers to stream their first events in minutes, or even build their own event camera from scratch using the provided camera plugins under open-source license as a base.
Developers also have the tools to port their developments on Windows or Ubuntu operating systems. Metavision Intelligence 3.0 features also allow access to the full potential of advanced sensor features (e.g. anti-flickering, bias adjustment) by providing source code access to key sensor plugins.
The Metavision Studio tool has also enhanced the user experience with improvements to the onboarding guidance, UI, ROI and bias setup process.
The core ML modules include an open-source event-to-video converter, as well as a video-to-event simulator. The event-to-video converter utilizes the pretrained neural network to build grayscale images based on events. This allows users to make the best use of their existing development resources to process event-based data and build algorithms upon it.
The video-to-event pipeline breaks down the barrier of data scarcity in the event-based domain by enabling the conversion of conventional frame-based datasets to event-based datasets.
Developers can easily download the Metavision Intelligence Suite and begin building products leveraging Prophesee sensing technologies for free.

That’s just their development tools isn’t it?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire

mcm

Regular
Exactly why are we missing out on these type of partnerships announcements why its is exactly the same
Yes, can't see any difference between ROC's partnership with Nvidia and BRN's with ARM ... yet the RAC's gets announced on ASX and BRN's doesn't. As you say ... Why?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

If you're in Vic, there are public RAT distribution centres that give out those for FREE.
Don't pay yourself again, we've already paid for those via Govt.

• Love
Top Bottom