BRN Discussion Ongoing

Watch the video sounds like AKIDA
.https://www.edgify.ai
I have had a deep dive into Shekel Brainweigh and am quite confident there is no AKIDA in sight.

They rely on cloud Ai. They have no one on staff who has SNN sticking out and the career options are for totally software cloud focused individuals.

They do not reference power but they can connect directly into the power grid in supermarkets and while supermarkets are not using plastic bags as their contribution to saving the planet they have yet to really worry about how much electricity they are sucking out of the grid.

In fact this technology as it reduces human staff will be a net gain even having regard to its increased power use.

In the next few years as coal powered base load generation disappears even supermarkets will realise that electric power is finite.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

... except for 128-bit processors:

View attachment 8651

Note Helium in the middle under the blue CPU box. Helium is used for machine learning.

arm-cortex-m85-product-brief.pdf (windows.net)

Helium and Neon comparison

One of their main differences between Helium and Neon is that Helium is the extension that is used for the Armv8.1-M architecture. Neon is the extension that is used for the Armv7-A architecture.

The similarities between Helium and Neon are:

Both use 128-bit vectors.

Both reuse floating point registers.

Both provide instructions to perform vector add and vector multiply.

The differences between Helium and Neon are:

Neon vectors can be 64 or 128bit

Helium includes eight vector registers in Helium and Neon includes 16 vector registers.

Helium includes both regular registers and vector registers. This allows Helium to reduce the register pressure.

Two of the main applications for Helium are Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Machine Learning (ML). Helium offers significant performance increase in these areas.

Helium provides intrinsics targeted for DSP instructions, for example:

vld2q, which loads blocks of data from memory and writes them to the destination registers

vrmlsldavhaq is useful for the multiplication of complex numbers, which is often used in DSP.

ML is a subset of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Helium helps to boost Matrix Multiplication operations, which are the foundation of Convolutional Neural Networks or Classical based Machine Learning kernels.

Applications that can be greatly accelerated by Helium are Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and Complex Dot Product as there are specific instructions which help implement these calculations.
There is only one good use for Helium

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning from destination unknown ♥️

What the hay...? For real? Why aren't there more men blowing on bugles and jiggling their tooshies in music videos?

🎺

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 10.20.00 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JoMo68

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Cgc516

Regular
Remember last time when we got into ASX 300, we went down as well!

Reactions: 4 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Just wait for the AdWords retargeting lol
Oh great, and I bet my left one that I'll have a mate or family member looking at my screen when that happens 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I don't think this has been posted here before but it is from what Brainchip calls on their website the new Blog series:

. . .

. . .

In this context, Brainchip and the Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA) have jointly published a white paper titled “Edge AI: The Cloud-Free Future is Now” that discusses:
. . .

Click (here) to read the full white paper. (Include a link once it’s available)

. . .

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The referenced white paper is now available.

The cloud-free future is Now

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Screenshot_20220607-030343.png

I feel honoured 🤓

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
BRN mentioned entering ASX200 about the 7 min 30 sec mark. The business description was hilarious, although host said he would look into further. Maybe an email @Dhm ?

Just goes to show that people are still just waking up to the BRN story, yet we are already on the bus!!

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
The first edition of the:

7831a1ed-a767-ec48-6c7f-de898218cad5.jpg

Monthly Newsletter​

feddfb89-967c-0a66-9092-c5acad188fa8.png
is out.

Regards
FF