BRN Discussion Ongoing

Remember last time when we got into ASX 300, we went down as well!
Yeah like 50% or more

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Dhm

Regular
BRN mentioned entering ASX200 about the 7 min 30 sec mark. The business description was hilarious, although host said he would look into further. Maybe an email @Dhm ?

Just goes to show that people are still just waking up to the BRN story, yet we are already on the bus!!

I have done just that, and judging by their comments on the podcast they have a lot to cover about us. My comment included super low power consumption, non reliance on the cloud, and Edge dominance. A parade of clients including NASA, Mercedes Benz, ARM, MegaChips, Renesas.
Hopefully they will pay attention.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
From Kaline Media:

Highlights​

• BrainChip has been accepted into the Arm AI Partner Program.
  • Arm AI Partner Program will be supporting BrainChip’s Akida.
  • In past five years, shares of BrainChip have surged by over 600%.
Technology giant, BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN) closed the Monday trading session at AU$1.270 per share, up 8.5%. The company announced today that now it is a part of Arm AI (Artificial Intelligence) Partner Program.

Backed by the news, BRN shares were in line with the benchmark index, which closed 0.34% high. The share price has gained 38% in last one month, and 104% in last six months. In past five years, the stock has gained a whopping 647%.
About Arm AI partner program
1653294973_628b477d555ef_mceclip2.png

Image source: © Alexandersikov | Megapixl.com

Arm AI program has an extensive AI ecosystem that makes the process of AI development easy and simple. The program offers best-in-class applications, algorithms and tools to customers worldwide. In addition to this, the program nurtures and creates strategic alliances that provide resources and technical support and drives innovation.

Benefits enjoyed by the partners of the Arm AI program:
1653294959_628b476f234ab_mceclip1.png

Image source: ©2022 Kalkine Media®

Go-to-market support
– the program supports market expansion through the marketing channel of Arm. Also, it provides an opportunity to publicly display at the sponsored events globally.

Technical expertise – The Arm allows direct engagement with engineers and technical expertise.

Collaboration opportunities – Relationship building networking by Arm allows the partner to gain market visibility and present proof-of-concept.

CMO of BrainChip, Jerome Nadel, said in a statement that Arm is an industry influencer and not just an AI technologies provider.

What benefits would BrainChip have with the Arm program?​

BrainChip can build the ecosystem for the Akida silicon-proven IP by joining the program. It can be done Akida offers power-efficient, high-performance and cost-effective AI processing for edge AI devices. Akida is efficient even in those areas where there is either no or limited connectivity.

Akida, a neuromorphic processor, can be understood as a copy of the human brain that assesses essential sensor inputs only at the acquisition point.

On the development, Nadel commented:

1653294934_628b4756b359f_mceclip0.png

BrainChip Holdings Limited (ASX:BRN)

The shares of BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN) were spotted trading 1.173% lower at AU$1.052 per share at 1:24 PM AEST on the ASX today (6 June). This could be because of the overall weakness in the technology sector and market itself. This ASX-listed tech stock is to be included in the ASX 200 index with effect from 20 June.

The shares of BrainChip performed significantly well in the past one year. Share price of BrainChip has gained over 80% on the ASX over the past 12 months. On the other hand, BrainChip’s year-to-date share price also gained over 33% (as of 1:24 PM AEST on the ASX today, 6 June).

Link: BrainChip (ASX:BRN) enters an AI Partner Program, ends strong

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
What are the best ASX stocks of 2022? (Jun update)

We found 20 stocks worth watching in the year ahead. We found 20 stocks worth watching in the year ahead.

Kylie Purcell

&

Patrick Tedesco

Updated Jun 1, 2022

Stocks to watch in 2022

With all that in mind, it's not easy picking quality stocks. To help identify stock picks for 2022, we used Finder's proprietary algorithm to filter Australian-listed companies that have strong fundamentals. We take into account historical prices, dividends, revenue growth, (low) price volatility and profit margins, which might indicate a quality stock.

To avoid speculative stocks, we only include companies with a market cap of more than $1 billion. We filtered out stocks that have been listed on the ASX for less than 5 years to better compare historical data.

This doesn't mean these are the best stocks for you. Always do your own research and chat with a professional when in doubt.

The algorithm was last updated 1 June 2022.

How did we pick this list?

We use a proprietary algorithm that rates ASX-listed stocks based on price performance, profit, revenue and dividends. The information provided is general in nature, not personal financial advice, and your personal objectives, financial situation or needs have not been taken into consideration. The companies displayed on this page may not be the best for you and you're encouraged to do your own research. Always remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investments can go up and down and we do not guarantee the performance of or returns of any investment. For more information about our algorithm, head to our stock ranking page.

1: IGO Limited

2: New Hope Corporation Limited

3: Perseus Mining Limited

4: Sayona Mining Limited

5: South32 Limited

6: Lynas Rare Earths Limited

7: Iluka Resources Limited

8: Capricorn Metals Ltd

9: Charter Hall Group

10: Grange Resources Limited

11: Lifestyle Communities Limited

12: SEEK Limited

13: Whitehaven Coal Limited

14: Pilbara Minerals Limited

15: Arena REIT

16: Argo Investments Limited

17: Australian Foundation Investment Company Limited

18: PSC Insurance Group Limited

19: WiseTech Global Limited

20: BrainChip Holdings Ltd

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (BRN.AU)

BrainChip Holdings Ltd develops software and hardware accelerated solutions for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications in North America, Oceania, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers Akida Neuromorphic Processor to provide ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory, and smart transducer applications; and Akida Development Environment, a machine learning framework for creating, training, and testing neural networks, as well as supporting the development of systems for edge AI on its Akida event domain neural processor.

Market cap: A$1.964 billion

YTD performance: 22.1%

1-year performance: 40.01%

5-year performance: 1593.55%

P/E ratio: N/A

Headquarters: Australia

BUY

• Fire
Reactions: 38 users

GDJR69

Regular
The share price is struggling - I think this is about the RBA's rate decision today - thoughts?

Reactions: 5 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Such a beautiful sight, the shorters are having their last hurrah but the volume suggests they have been caught out. Not many retail holders are falling for their games. More likely to have a rebound this afternoon followed by a rally for the rest of this month and into the next. I think $1.40 by end of this month is a reasonable prospect, my opinion
I hope you’re right mate… if it goes under $1 though I’m in again for 10k hopefully last time it is under $1. Something big is brewing and I feel we are ready to explode in a big way. I can feel it in me waters.. My opinion and my waters…. DYOR🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

VictorG

I believe an interest rate hike has been factored into the market already. We may still see a short sell off when the announcement is made followed by rebound shortly after. It's going to look ugly until after the announcement.
Anyway I'm buying more at these levels because I believe we will soon see a rally pushing BRN to $1.40 by months end.

Once BRN officially enters the ASX 200 on the 20th this month, any BRN announcement, company news, press release etc will have immediate and positive share price impact because they will come to the attention of new institutional investors and not fade away as has been the case of late.

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
F

Filobeddo

Attachments

• CA62964A-6DD1-4403-AE9D-D4F6DDEE8508.gif
    CA62964A-6DD1-4403-AE9D-D4F6DDEE8508.gif
    2 MB · Views: 80
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Did anyone noted, in then Investors section, or its just me, thats slow. 😆

"
627a5ebff0b91ae55c66004f_Logo-Symbol.svg

Marquee brands include Mercedes, Valeo, VORAGO, and NASA, and commercial IP licenses with Renesas and MegaChips. Commercial availability of semiconductor chips, IP, tools, and boards."

VARAGO is loud and proud in black and white!

Its great to be a shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
The share price is struggling - I think this is about the RBA's rate decision today - thoughts?
I dont know. I think it has probably been factored already

To me there looks to be a couple of 100k orders which I wouldn't mind betting are bogus and will get pulled just before open in an attempt to rattle the open price down. When you look at it there is no real volume until $1.07 and even then its pretty thin.

We could very well end the day green.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular

The global semiconductor shortage that’s bogged down the auto industry for almost two years is showing signs of easing, at least for now.

Mercedes Benz AG, Daimler Truck Holding AG, and BMW AG are among carmakers now getting enough of the high-tech components to produce at full capacity after experiencing crippling outages for months.

The breakthrough comes earlier than the companies predicted and marks a bright spot for an industry facing a deteriorating economy and inflation while managing an historic transition to electric-vehicle production. Manufacturers are cheering the chip-supply improvement but aren’t declaring victory yet.

“We’re still monitoring it week to week, but up to now basically worldwide, we had no issues running production,” said Joerg Burzer, Mercedes’s head of production and supply-chain management. Supply issues occur “here and there,” he said, “but nothing compared to what it was like last year.”

Even as demand for cars boomed, auto manufacturers have had to curtail output as plants globally couldn’t source enough chips critical for increasingly computerized vehicles. The outages have been so severe that global passenger car output has barely shown signs of recovery to pre-pandemic levels.

Some of the new availability of chips stems from the weakening economic outlook and inflation, which has cut into demand for consumer electronics that also use the components. Karin Radstrom, head of the Daimler Truck’s Mercedes brand, said the company is now getting the chips it needs to work down a backlog of orders.

“It’s not perfect, but it’s better than last year,” Radstrom said in an interview. “I try to not celebrate too early. We’re still monitoring the situation closely.”

BMW expressed similar reserved optimism, saying all plants are up and running and the company isn’t experiencing any stoppages due to chip supplies.

“Currently, the situation is a little bit more stable,” a spokesman said, adding that BMW still monitors the chip supply on a daily basis and doesn’t rule out the possibility of fresh disruptions in the coming weeks and months.

Volkswagen AG, which like others estimated that the logjam would begin to ease in the second half of 2022, is also seeing steady supplies, according to a spokesperson, who underscored that there’s still significant uncertainty about the coming months.

Harry Wolters, president of Paccar Inc.’s DAF Trucks unit, has seen the same trend.

“We’ve seen better supply of components than we maybe anticipated five, six weeks ago,” Wolters said. “So in the U.S. and Europe, we’ve been able to increase build rates.”

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
The current manipulation of the Brainchip share price is designed to allow others to accumulate for a range of purposes but if you have done your own research and continue to do so your conviction that you have made the right choice will have only increased.

We are now entering a new phase of Brainchip's development both commercially and in terms of institutional interest. We retail investors are not valued as evidenced by the term 'sophisticated investors'. This term by its very existence speaks to the low esteem in which we retail are held.

There are institutional investors, sophisticated investors and retail investors. By this definition we are consigned to the bottom of some sort of pecking order created by those who think they own the ASX and have a right to all the wealth associated with this form of investment.

Even the companies we invest in just as we eye off the EQXX Mercedes and imagine trading in our present car when we are more financially successful eye off the idea of trading in retail investors for solid sophisticated institutional investors that will add prestige to their share registers. I personally am not impressed when I hear companies speak about their efforts to bring these investors on board because I know that the shares they will end up with have come from the weak hands of manipulated retail.

The inconvenient truth about our existence in the markets is that we retail are the food source for every other player. The fact that we buy and hold and do not trade Brainchip is not something that Commsec and others encourage because we do not generate income via commissions.

Hence they offer better rates on trades if we trade regularly regardless of whether trading is a sensible thing for us to do and whether we make profits. Sounds like the Crown business model does it not.

Fund managers trade to increase their fees from retail. Institutions lend shares to shorts knowing that they will manipulate the price down against the interests of retail. It goes on and on and we all know it.

We retail are the herring that these other market participants herd around and feed off.

Our only defence is to do our own research and refuse to be manipulated by having a plan and sticking solidly too it unless our ongoing research gives us proper reason for changing course.

The current share price is being manipulated.

Why because there is the opportunity to buy now at a price which is reasonably predictable as being lower than the price after 20 June, 2022 when formal admission takes place and the index funds have to buy positions in the newly admitted ASX200 companies. The unresearched retail investor is being plucked and put into cold store ready to be brought out and warmed up when they are needed to create some liquidity.

My opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 98 users

"

Marquee brands include Mercedes, Valeo, VORAGO, and NASA, and commercial IP licenses with Renesas and MegaChips. Commercial availability of semiconductor chips, IP, tools, and boards."

VAROGO is loud and proud in black and white!

I knew about Vorago I posted this when the website first went up and actually emailed BRN as to why it was the only place these companies appeared but what does VAROGO do?😂🤣😃

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I knew about Vorago I posted this when the website first went up and actually emailed BRN as to why it was the only place these companies appeared but what does VAROGO do?😂🤣😃

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great pick up. 😂😂😂

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
The following linked article from the ABC's Fact Check regarding the current economic conditions in Australia is an interesting read and makes clear that all politicians have been cut from the same cloth. Telling the truth about how the economy stands when you take power is clearly not seen as a priority by any government since Federation and yet again retail and the effect this can have on their investments are not a consideration:

Budget estimates for the current financial year

As noted above, Fact Check has assessed Senator Gallagher's claim of the "worst" set of budget books on the basis of the last financial year prior to a change of government.

This ensures consistency over time and allows for the claim to be assessed on the basis of budget "actual" figures (for those periods already passed) as opposed to "estimates" about the future.

For the sake of completeness, Fact Check has also considered estimates in the most recent budget papers for the current financial year ending on June 30.

The budget papers forecast that debt as a proportion of GDP in 2021-22 would remain steady at 39.5 per cent.

Meanwhile, the deficit is expected to drop from 6.5 per cent of GDP in 2020-21 to 3.5 per cent by June 30. That is a level significantly lower than experienced in either world war.

Principal researcher: Sonam Thomas

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
I worked hard for the money that paid for my Brainchip shares, so I for one will not be Plucked no matter how institutional or sophisticated the suiter may be! I haven't sold in the years prior and will not be selling now. This is an incredibly easy position for me to take given that we are at the point in which the real fun is about to begin.

As has been stated the manipulation will come. But I will not be playing their game.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
The referenced white paper is now available.

The cloud-free future is Now
GOOD TO SEE ENERGY SAVINGS/ POWER CONSUMPTION REDUCTION - is now a point of note. (Decrease Carbon Footprints/Savings on Power)
Data Centre AI Edge use = Big power Consumption and company savings.

----------------------------------------
Quote- pg 4 -

Untethering edge AI from the cloud.

Unlocks advanced AI capabilities with incremental and one-shot learning
: Learning independently, locally, and continuously with edge AI eliminates the need for costly retraining.
Reduces latency: Minimizing data movement between endpoints and the cloud reduces latency and accelerates service delivery. This is especially important for time-sensitive applications and use cases such as autonomous vehicles, smart home devices, mobile phones, factory automation, and smart farming.
Decreases carbon footprints: Shifting certain tasks and functions to more efficient edge silicon reduces data center workloads, decreases power consumption, and lowers costs. Because of limited energy budgets and passive cooling constraints, smart edge devices only consume microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Enhances privacy and improves security: Processing, storing, and analyzing sensitive data locally—instead of uploading to the cloud—reduces the overall attack surface. Perhaps most importantly, untethering edge AI from the cloud creates opportunities for companies to design new products with smarter sensors, devices, and systems.

-----------------------------------------
AKIDA BALLISTA.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
The following linked article from the ABC's Fact Check regarding the current economic conditions in Australia is an interesting read and makes clear that all politicians have been cut from the same cloth. Telling the truth about how the economy stands when you take power is clearly not seen as a priority by any government since Federation and yet again retail and the effect this can have on their investments are a not consideration:

Budget estimates for the current financial year

As noted above, Fact Check has assessed Senator Gallagher's claim of the "worst" set of budget books on the basis of the last financial year prior to a change of government.

This ensures consistency over time and allows for the claim to be assessed on the basis of budget "actual" figures (for those periods already passed) as opposed to "estimates" about the future.

For the sake of completeness, Fact Check has also considered estimates in the most recent budget papers for the current financial year ending on June 30.

The budget papers forecast that debt as a proportion of GDP in 2021-22 would remain steady at 39.5 per cent.

Meanwhile, the deficit is expected to drop from 6.5 per cent of GDP in 2020-21 to 3.5 per cent by June 30. That is a level significantly lower than experienced in either world war.

Principal researcher: Sonam Thomas

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nothing will change until ASIC grows a set and some people end up in a cell!
Politicians,asx big wigs when I think of them this song comes to mind:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

mcm

Regular

"

VARAGO is loud and proud in black and white!

So let me get this straight. We're back at almost a buck even with all those marquee brands on board validating Akida?! No wonder I am delighted my buy order was filled this morning at 1.015. I never thought anyone would be so silly as to sell their BRN's for that price ... but there you go. As a famous producer once said ... no producer ever went broke underestimating intelligence of the public.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Mugen74

Regular
Retail v Instos be like

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom