BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
I did some more reading on it. It sounds interesting, and also goes hand in hand with the projected growth in second half of 2022 as this chip is available for mass production in July 2022.

What are peoples thoughts on this? I can’t be the only one convinced this is has Akida IP in it?
Just when you thought ogres were obsolete:

1654328502228.png

1654328577228.png

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Would love to buy more,more and more. However, financially not possible.😁

Its great to be a shareholder.
Mate... with the figures being thrown Round in terms of market size and market lead.. even people with a few thousand shares will benefit enormously.... just my opinion...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

MDhere

Regular
Right, but SynSense as partner of Prophesee offers more options than just vision processing.
refer to my previous post. Akida is no.1

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There is/are a plot ( 's ) that possibly, intriguingly, being discovered here by the 🔎🔍 ( eyes ) that are beginning to taste ubiquitously, delicious and scrumptious, in a most delectable and might I/one/we say, is bringing very pleasing " tears to my eyes " in a very curious/interesting way.

I need a shot or two, to calm myself. Your loveliness, are you available ???? - for a reach up to the top shelf of the cabinet any time soon.

Ahhh - 🥃 that's better. Thank you darling.

Akida Ballista >>>>>> I hope, hope, and hope again that this transpires itntdf <<<<<< 😉🙏👌👍🆙🚀

hotty...

Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophesees, libels and dreams,
to set my neuromorphic chip and analogs
In deadly hate the one against the other:
and if Akida be as true and just
as I am subtle, false and treacherous,
this day should SynSense closely be mewed up,
about a Prophesee that says that Loihi the murderer shall be.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

hotty4040

Regular
BRAINCHIP INC's TIME HAS COME

I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique and unrivalled technology advance created by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World and be unassailable.

Those who want to play the "is this a competitor card" need to have a rethink how to frame this invalid argument or come up with an entirely new line of attack because it is now so 2019. It is the equivalent of appearing in public wearing bell bottom trousers and pretending to be a fashion icon.

The World has moved on into the next decade and AKIDA has raced even further ahead and the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will Brainchip Inc capture with its world class team of sales and marketing professionals and technology business leaders and its fast emerging ecosystem partners.

My 1 percent argument still stands for someone to show as being incorrect. The challenge is there and is not going away. As yet no one who frames the negative narrative wants to address it or even acknowledge its existence. Perhaps they have missed the 100 or so times I have put it out there over the last 12 months.

THE NEW BATTLE GROUND

Having moved well beyond 2019 and the WANCA perspective the new battle ground and the only one with any logic attaching to it as a reason for debate is how much more than 1% of the market will Brainchip Inc capture with AKIDA technology options and its 5 year lead.

My estimate separate from the above challenge as to what percentage Brainchip Inc will capture is based on all my readings and conversations and is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025.

While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number Brainchip Inc itself likes to cite, and in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings at 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars by 2025.

In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in the range of 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by that date will be of these levels.

WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ARGUMENT LEFT TO BE HAD?

Simple because Brainchip Inc is bringing Ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do and from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:

Power Efficient Microwatts​

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency
Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously​

A single Akida chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning​

Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, and tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL AND RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes Brainchip Inc also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial and research partner of the following global players:

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

PATENT PROTECTION

Brainchip Inc and those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance and as such have ensured through experience and appropriate advice and a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible patent wall around their core AKIDA technologies.

As retail investors we are given very few chances to take a journey with as much potential as the one offered by the Brainchip Inc express bus so do your research and have a plan as the bus has been converted to an all electric Mercedes Benz luxury liner and is on its way to number one via the ASX200 route.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Now, just settle down FF and have what I'm having 🥃 and a couple more.

Proof of the pudding etc etc, is about to be consumed, ( rice pudding tonight ) Now this is certain.

Is this evidence enough though at this point in time ?? Have to admit, it is building for sure.

Have the beans been spilled yet, this it what I want to hear. As good old Gough was proud to proclaim, and often ( It's time ) Well, is it ??

Bloody hope so, and soon.

Great post and fact finding indeed, as usual.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>> It's not your opinion only, I've done some research on occasions too would you believe <<<<<<<

My opinion only DYOR

hotty...

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophesees, libels and dreams,
to set my neuromorphic chip and analogs
In deadly hate the one against the other:
and if Akida be as true and just
as I am subtle, false and treacherous,
this day should SynSense closely be mewed up,
about a Prophesee that says that Loihi the murderer shall be.
Hey D,
Either you're the Picasso of words or your keyboard has intel inside.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Quiltman

Regular
The snowball is gaining momentum ... if Jerome likes it so do I !

1654330371763.png

Working with the National Institutes for Quantum Science and Technology, Honda is using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and sensors to analyse a driver's brain and eye movements. The technology is designed to identify the cause of errors that lead to accidents by detecting the driver's line of sight using a camera to warn them when a pedestrian is crossing the street.

By applying this technology, Honda will develop a function that signals a decline in cognitive function or spatial perception when its sensor detects the car veering or getting close to other vehicles.

On top of this, Honda will combine AI with the sensor and camera to analyse the driver's physical condition and any suspected illness.

Toyota has equipped some of its models with an AI system that detects abnormalities by capturing a driver's gaze, the direction of their face and how open their eyelids are. An alarm goes off or the seatbelt vibrates if the system detects the drivers looking away from the road or looking sleepy.

Mazda has developed a system that uses a camera and sensor to detect drivers' drowsiness and any sudden illness, and slow down or stop the vehicle if necessary. It aims to install the system in new models starting this year.

Honda's new technology aims to detect anomalies much earlier.

"Various data is stored in cars, and we want to detect risks and make use of them for safety technology," a Honda spokesperson said.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

I emailed Rob Chambers from Lockheed Martin about this, and if he emails back I'll let you all know. Fingers crossed.

Hey @Dhm i just watched the AWS video you posted about edge computing in space. Pretty awesome to hear

What’s the link you are trying to make to Lockheed Martin?

Reactions: 3 users

ItsKane

Regular
Forget a yacht, I just want to afford a house to start a family in. But if a yacht arrives.... A yacht arrives. Surely kids like boats right?
"You said Cot? I definitely heard yacht."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Violin1

Regular
I don’t have as many as I’d like either Learning. I only started this investing in shares caper 18 months ago. Every time I save some money to buy some they have gone up, for instance I bought some at $1.2 the other day but regardless I believe that will be considered cheap by 2025.

I don’t really want a yacht: I’m just hoping for the SP to go up enough for an early retirement, nice home and some dividends to comfortably live on! Maybe somewhere with a nice climate, near the beach and a golf course!

Anything else is a bonus!

I was just curious as to what a rough SP would be based on FF analysis as it would be nice to dream about occasionally whilst I’m working.

:)
Golf? GOLF? Who said GOLF?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

Forget a yacht, I just want to afford a house to start a family in. But if a yacht arrives.... A yacht arrives. Surely kids like boats right?
"You said Cot? I definitely heard yacht."
Hmm, I think for an average 4 bed 2 bath home on decent land, you will need 5000 BRN shares and 5 yrs.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Rskiff

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Golf? GOLF? Who said GOLF?
Played gold for the first time in over 6 years. Got 2 birdies. A duck and a magpie, felt so bad for it. Told my work colleague and he said he hit a person twice on the same day...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Evening everyone on the Brainchip Bus journey to the asx100.......................
Being a single 43 year old with nothing to do on a rainy saturday night (I Dont do Tinder!!!!!!) i was playing around entering some key words into google ......................................
I typed into the search engine Arm Cortex m-85 mcu and akida and the following search result came ...................
The webpage address is in Asian language thou so i dont know what it says.............
Someone a bit more tech orientated than me might be able to do something with it.
Time for a nice Shiraz ..
Have a great weekend everybody:)
(Sorry if this is nothing or has already been mentioned, or it's just a coincidence these are on The same page)
Wishful thinking, fingers 🤞

brainchip renesas.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
The snowball is gaining momentum ... if Jerome likes it so do I !

View attachment 8508

Working with the National Institutes for Quantum Science and Technology, Honda is using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and sensors to analyse a driver's brain and eye movements. The technology is designed to identify the cause of errors that lead to accidents by detecting the driver's line of sight using a camera to warn them when a pedestrian is crossing the street.

By applying this technology, Honda will develop a function that signals a decline in cognitive function or spatial perception when its sensor detects the car veering or getting close to other vehicles.

On top of this, Honda will combine AI with the sensor and camera to analyse the driver's physical condition and any suspected illness.

Toyota has equipped some of its models with an AI system that detects abnormalities by capturing a driver's gaze, the direction of their face and how open their eyelids are. An alarm goes off or the seatbelt vibrates if the system detects the drivers looking away from the road or looking sleepy.

Mazda has developed a system that uses a camera and sensor to detect drivers' drowsiness and any sudden illness, and slow down or stop the vehicle if necessary. It aims to install the system in new models starting this year.

Honda's new technology aims to detect anomalies much earlier.

"Various data is stored in cars, and we want to detect risks and make use of them for safety technology," a Honda spokesperson said.

@Quiltman nice work - hopefully this is a case of where there’s smoke (likes by Rob and Jerome) there is fire🔥(Akida)!

I DMOR (did my own research) and add the below. Not sure there’s a smoking gun but I found it interesting and someone else may be able to connect the dots further

My “journey” began by googling “National Institutes for Quantum Science and Technology” “Honda”, which brought up a stuff.co.nz article

811F99A6-1C72-419F-ADF7-74D15C2ACA61.jpeg

In the middle of the article there is a video about AI reading facial expressions

533FCE0B-B2A9-4308-84B8-93B609D09B1E.jpeg

I recognised the name of the company who had developed the tech from TSE posts - Affectiva - who interestingly partner with Cerence (link)

1E2B3BD3-8297-47B9-BA0D-8241E716E5BE.jpeg

Cerence are also linked to Mercedes - (post by @Bravo and Cerence LinkedIn posts).

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-75446

And potentially to BrainChip too - @Fact Finder

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-75453

9C761331-A25C-4F56-8D51-EEFF53ACA5C2.jpeg

The second part of my journey down the rabbit hole ) began when I googled “Affectiva” “Honda”

On an Affectiva blog on their website, another company was mentioned in conjunction with Honda

BD447D6C-BD3B-4E85-B8C3-013452B4D7D2.jpeg

I had not heard of Emotient and hoped that somehow they could link to BrainChip to Honda - especially based upon the below

Emotient were acquired by Apple

If it exists, hopefully one of the 1000 Eyes can make the Emotient to BrainChip link

16BF9686-82BC-4C4F-9B2B-91857D284E0D.jpeg

A2A7DDBB-A691-41C7-AD21-F69599AD119E.jpeg

331DA2A9-6679-48CA-BCF7-C4F241766925.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

FJ-215

Regular
Shit Hoppy now I cant get that bloody song out of my head. A 3hr tour, a 3hr tour. Damn you😂
Catalyst for my obsession with redheads.

TINA

There
Is
No
Alternative

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

MADX

Regular
Hey dippy - don't get distracted now when we are closing in on the prize. Sean's focus is getting the word out to users not so much investors. Sure, they'll do presentations to Shaws etc but from the AGM and last few months he is really focussed on getting the tech adopted at the ground level. Many of the ways our IP is used we'll never see or know. That's his strategy - in everything, ubiquitous, all-pervading. The ADRs have been disappointing but really we need to see the start of the revenue acceleration and the company always said it'll still be a while. I'm not expecting much this quarter, a little the next, a bit more in the December quarter and then more products using IP in 2023 which drives revenue. I still jiggle from foot to foot because I want it now, particularly the porsche, but by the time we take off at least there'll be an electric porsche and a new electric MB to choose between!
Hi Vi. Not happy that I missed you & your wife on the post AGM pub crawl. Anyway, check the all electric Porsche Taycans 4-door sports cars. I did when we hit $2.34 and it was easily the best car to drive that I have ever driven. There was a 6 month wait & the share price dropped so I aborted.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique and unrivalled technology advance created by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World and be unassailable.

Those who want to play the "is this a competitor card" need to have a rethink how to frame this invalid argument or come up with an entirely new line of attack because it is now so 2019. It is the equivalent of appearing in public wearing bell bottom trousers and pretending to be a fashion icon.

The World has moved on into the next decade and AKIDA has raced even further ahead and the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will Brainchip Inc capture with its world class team of sales and marketing professionals and technology business leaders and its fast emerging ecosystem partners.

My 1 percent argument still stands for someone to show as being incorrect. The challenge is there and is not going away. As yet no one who frames the negative narrative wants to address it or even acknowledge its existence. Perhaps they have missed the 100 or so times I have put it out there over the last 12 months.

THE NEW BATTLE GROUND

Having moved well beyond 2019 and the WANCA perspective the new battle ground and the only one with any logic attaching to it as a reason for debate is how much more than 1% of the market will Brainchip Inc capture with AKIDA technology options and its 5 year lead.

My estimate separate from the above challenge as to what percentage Brainchip Inc will capture is based on all my readings and conversations and is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025.

While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number Brainchip Inc itself likes to cite, and in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings at 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars by 2025.

In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in the range of 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by that date will be of these levels.

Simple because Brainchip Inc is bringing Ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do and from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency
Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously​

One-Shot Learning​

Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, and tactile abilities of smart sensors.

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes Brainchip Inc also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial and research partner of the following global players:

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

PATENT PROTECTION

Brainchip Inc and those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance and as such have ensured through experience and appropriate advice and a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible patent wall around their core AKIDA technologies.

As retail investors we are given very few chances to take a journey with as much potential as the one offered by the Brainchip Inc express bus so do your research and have a plan as the bus has been converted to an all electric Mercedes Benz luxury liner and is on its way to number one via the ASX200 route.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

THE NEW BATTLE GROUND

Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously​

One-Shot Learning​

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

PATENT PROTECTION

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Evening Fact Finder,

BRILLIANT.

* to be honest I can not think of anything which could , or should, be added to your above truely amazing execution in elocution .

Hold onto your chips Chippers , Very exciting times to come .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom