BRN Discussion Ongoing

Violin1

Regular
Hi Vi. Not happy that I missed you & your wife on the post AGM pub crawl. Anyway, check the all electric Porsche Taycans 4-door sports cars. I did when we hit $2.34 and it was easily the best car to drive that I have ever driven. There was a 6 month wait & the share price dropped so I aborted.
Next AGM will be fun MADX - and I'm sure we'll be a bit more organised like the Melbourne and Perth crews so we can organise a pre-meeting night. Excited about the next couple of generations of electric vehicles - holding on to my old ICE waiting for them to come through. Ballista

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
By the way I am over joyed by reaching the ASX200 and yes it is a step on our journey to the Nasdaq and generational wealth.

What I do not want to see is manipulators weakening the resolve of retail shareholders to the point where they abandon their plan.

Many of us have been on this journey together for such a long time it would be heartbreaking if some fell at the final hurdle and did not get up and continue to the finishing line.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Agree and that is where the value of this forum and the 1000 eyes come in. I am a retail shareholder and BRN was the second company I bought shares in back in 2015 in AZK days. If it wasn’t for the efforts of yourself and many others who contribute to our shared knowledge of the enormous potential of BrainChip I doubt whether I would have the confidence that I do have to stay resolute with no intention to sell and the possibility of improving my finances way beyond what I previously would have thought possible.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ARGUMENT LEFT TO BE HAD?

Simple because Brainchip Inc is bringing Ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do and from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:

Power Efficient Microwatts​

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency
Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously​

A single Akida chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning​

Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, and tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL AND RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes Brainchip Inc also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial and research partner of the following global players:

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

PATENT PROTECTION

Brainchip Inc and those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance and as such have ensured through experience and appropriate advice and a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible patent wall around their core AKIDA technologies.

As retail investors we are given very few chances to take a journey with as much potential as the one offered by the Brainchip Inc express bus so do your research and have a plan as the bus has been converted to an all electric Mercedes Benz luxury liner and is on its way to number one via the ASX200 route.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

This was the NEC/Lockheed Martin rabbit hole I was down earlier - fuelled by the epic post by @Fact Finder

Power Efficient Microwatts

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency

Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Power Efficient Microwatts​

5ECFFAC7-3151-4744-B65F-0D6DBC67A9A3.jpeg

NEC is teaming with Lockheed Martin, using AI to take us back to the moon and beyond.​

Industry:
  • Aviation / Aerospace
Region:
  • North America
Products:
  • Others
Solutions:
  • Others

Introduction​

By the end of 2024, NASA is shooting for the moon. Unlike the Apollo missions of the 1960s and 1970s, Artificial Intelligence (AI) will play a critical role in deep space exploration and development. And for the Artemis program, it will ensure that the multiple systems on the Orion spacecraft are tested and operating both safely and effectively.i

To enable Lockheed Martin to build and test Orion spacecraft for enormously complex missions, NEC is bringing its unique AI capabilities for complex systems to bear in the form of System Invariant Analysis Technology (SIAT).

Challenges​

A staggering amount of data. An amazing opportunity for SIAT integration.​

Upwards of 150,000 points of telemetry data can be created in just a single test of the spacecraft. Even if engineers can possibly reason up to several thousand data points, more computational and predictive muscle is going to be vital to mission design, success, and overall safety.

photo_personal02.jpg

Dr. Steve Jolly
Chief Engineer for the Commercial Civil Space at Lockheed Martin Space

Data holds the key to our success in space. According to Steve Jolly, Chief Engineer for the Commercial Civil Space, Lockheed Martin Space, "The systems developed for aerospace and space may look reminiscent of the past. But today's systems are vastly different. Inside are 40 new technologies. They're amazing, but they produce a very complex, very data rich environment. Spaceships built 20 years ago may have had 20,000 measurements we have to pay attention to. Orion or Artemis have up to a million. New systems demand new ways of doing things.

It's simply impossible for a single engineer to analyze the enormous volume of data produced during development and testing quickly enough to pinpoint issues and potential dangers in time. And as we progress to deep space, where data sharing becomes constrained by the laws of physics and current technological limitations, we'll need to lean heavily on AI to predict and provide information to crews far from home.

Solution​

By making real time analysis of huge amounts of data a reality, SIAT is helping fuel space exploration.

photo_personal04.jpg

Kevin Woodward
Fellow Emeritus and a Senior Manager for AI at Lockheed Martin Space

SIAT is a machine learning technology for time series data that is generated by sensors in environments such as buildings, factories, power plants, bridges, tunnels, and now the space industry. It learns relational models from measured data of normal periods and finds anomalies from real time measured data by constantly monitoring the data generated from tens of thousands of sensors. And it can process massive amounts of data, detecting abnormalities early and even predicting points of failure.

During the design and testing phase of spacecraft, SIAT and other capabilities are helping Lockheed Martin make real-time analysis of huge amounts of data possible. This is just one example from Kevin Woodward, Lockheed Martin Space Fellow Emeritus, and a Senior Manager for AI, If we had a spacecraft with, 5000 sensors on it, SIAT will go in and it will analyze those relationships of every sensor, one to another, some 25 million relationships. And it does this very quickly, within an hour. If you were to ask a human to do that same task, it would take 240 years."

photo_personal05.jpg

Moto Sato
Director of business development at NEC Laboratories America

Another huge hurdle SIAT can help humans overcome is the need for information and guidance when performing highly complex, mission critical tasks. NEC is focused on how AI can explain the results of information and present evidence. It's what we call explainable AI or often refer to as white box AI. "If something happened during a mission, you have to make a quick decision. So, the AI should help show how things are happening and the potential cause," says Moto Sato, Director of business development at NEC Laboratories America. "If AI can provide important information to the crew member or ground staff, they can quickly decide. This is creating a human loop with AI integration."

Results​

Applying the tools and learning from Artemis and SIAT to take us places we've never been.​

photo_personal03.jpg

David Chang
System Manager on Lockheed Martin's GPS 3 program at Lockheed Martin Space

Confirming the potential of SIAT, NEC and Lockheed Martin have an ongoing, joint-collaboration agreement, extending our partnership to further explore the technology and provide proven AI to future development and missions. "AI machine learning can help us to further understand the system and make a better decision," according to David Chang. "I'd call it collective intelligence. Working with machines and humans together."

photo_personal01.jpg

Angela Garrison
Director of The Space Data and Analytics Center of Excellence at Lockheed Martin Space

"AI is going to help us build better products, safer products," says Angela Garrison, Director of The Space Data and Analytics Center of Excellence at Lockheed Martin Space. "We have a tremendous treasure trove of trends and capabilities that we have not had a chance to look at, so I'm really excited to see where the AI engines point us and how we can pursue creation of our products and the exploration of space in new ways."

With the powerful analytical engine of SIAT, NEC's AI technology will contribute not only to the exploration and development of deep space, but to the quality of our everyday lives. It's just one part of NEC's mission to contribute to improving society for future generations. Or, as Steve Jolly puts it, "It's a rich future of humans interacting with machines to do things we've never done before and go places we've never been before."

Towards the future​

SIAT and AI are poised to change the way humans see and explore our universe.​

As Steve Jolly looks to the future, he envisions real time, on-board assistants tapping into a data network powered by SIAT, and AI advising astronauts on the behavior of spacecraft systems. These machine learning models would be able to assimilate and understand the data and draw from it. This would quickly provide astronauts the kind of advice and information normally only available from a ground controller. He also sees the ability for machine learning systems to send back only the most important, high-level information rather than raw data, streamlining difficult deep-space communication. Steve Jolly says, "That requires a lot of cognitive ability at the edge which requires very high computational capabilities, very sophisticated algorithms. And that's where I see AI's future."

Kevin Woodward says, "We have an adage that's oft repeated here at Lockheed Martin. AI is not human-less. It's human more. We want AI to empower the human, not to replace the human in any way. It's to enable the human to be able to do things that maybe currently we can't do." And as we continue to develop SIAT and AI, NEC sees a relationship between human and machine that will only become more robust, beneficial, symbiotic, and seamless.
Selected References

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

M_C

Founding Member
Interesting like from Anil with INTEL.........

Screenshot_20220604-213740_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Potato

Regular
Did Tesla always have an AI day???.... Sept 30 apparently

Reactions: 3 users

chapman89

Founding Member
The snowball is gaining momentum ... if Jerome likes it so do I !

View attachment 8508

Working with the National Institutes for Quantum Science and Technology, Honda is using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and sensors to analyse a driver's brain and eye movements. The technology is designed to identify the cause of errors that lead to accidents by detecting the driver's line of sight using a camera to warn them when a pedestrian is crossing the street.

By applying this technology, Honda will develop a function that signals a decline in cognitive function or spatial perception when its sensor detects the car veering or getting close to other vehicles.

On top of this, Honda will combine AI with the sensor and camera to analyse the driver's physical condition and any suspected illness.

Toyota has equipped some of its models with an AI system that detects abnormalities by capturing a driver's gaze, the direction of their face and how open their eyelids are. An alarm goes off or the seatbelt vibrates if the system detects the drivers looking away from the road or looking sleepy.

Mazda has developed a system that uses a camera and sensor to detect drivers' drowsiness and any sudden illness, and slow down or stop the vehicle if necessary. It aims to install the system in new models starting this year.

Honda's new technology aims to detect anomalies much earlier.

"Various data is stored in cars, and we want to detect risks and make use of them for safety technology," a Honda spokesperson said.
I remember back in the Valeo reveal that they said they’ve been testing it on Mercedes’ and Honda…….

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Hrdwk

Regular
I was watching a YouTube video on Apple’s upcoming AR/VR headset and the presenter showed this tweet.
1654345559991.png

I am wondering if there is any chance the Neural Radiance Field could be Akida or the next version of Akida?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

FJ-215

Regular
Interesting like from Anil with INTEL.........

View attachment 8535

G'day MC,

I've had a sneaky suspicion about BRN and Intel for a long time. Intel labs have been pushing the neuromorphic band wagon for years and pushing so very, very hard. WHY? Loihi 2 was produced on the pre-production, brand spanking new, Intel 4 process and was the first product released to customers on that platform.

Think about that for a minute!!!

.....WHY?

At the end of the day they still only have a research chip to show for all their efforts. Mike Davies gets the short end of the stick with BRN share holders but the guy has done more to get neuromorphics out in to the mainstream than anyone else I can think of. Intel tried to buy SiFive and failed. They changed tact and became a partner with SiFive (google Horse Creek)

I'm a bit of a Mike Davies fanboy, check out some of the recent interviews he did for the release of Loihi 2.

Confirms how far ahead Akida is but still, Intel aren't giving in. \

Or are they???

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

jtardif999

Regular
By the way I am over joyed by reaching the ASX200 and yes it is a step on our journey to the Nasdaq and generational wealth.

What I do not want to see is manipulators weakening the resolve of retail shareholders to the point where they abandon their plan.

Many of us have been on this journey together for such a long time it would be heartbreaking if some fell at the final hurdle and did not get up and continue to the finishing line.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Likely that retailers that have minimal knowledge of BRN and/or have stop losses engaged will be likely casualties of any shorts onslaught. Should not be any of the LTHs falling ‘at the final hurdle’ - we know better right?

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

FJ-215

Regular
I'm in a bit too deep. And back to reds.

What could Possibly go wrong????

Need someone to watch over me!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Recent Stockhead article on rebalancing.

Link to article but I snipped some points below...will be interesting transition either way next week or so but will provide some greater visibility in the mkt also and provide a great opportunity to take the company up a gear.

One or three positive Ann's timed with the entry to the 200 wouldn't go astray.... that'd be a satisfying way to screw the shorts ;)

Nadine McGrath
On April 8, 2022

The great ASX rebalancing act, and how it can impact share prices​

“On these days, due to the rebalance, the turnover in terms of dollar value traded on ASX and globally is vastly above normal,” Hannah said.

“If a company is coming in or out of the ASX 200, it will affect the share price.”

The market is informed of the upcoming changes one week in advance, or two weeks in the case of the September change.

Winds of change

The indices change and evolve as do companies change and evolve. Companies that grow can find themselves added to indices, while ones which shrink removed.

Hannah said if companies are added to an index or multiple ones it presents a range of opportunities and if removed the repercussions can be significant.

Companies can find themselves added or removed from ETFs and funds tracking indices.

“Rebalances present massive liquidity events in markets, as all ETF providers are looking to trade their portfolio to match the updated indices,” he said.

He said ETF providers will aim to trade the changes on the close of the rebalance day.

“However, if the position to be traded is so large that it cannot it be filled on the actual re-balance day, then the fund manager will be required to trade over multiple days,” he said.

“The implication is that if a share is coming in or out of an index, it might see sustained buying or selling pressure which can impact the share price.”

A ball invitation

Simply being on an index can boost a company’s share price.

Just like getting invited to a ball hosted by Queen Charlotte in Netflix favourite Bridgerton, exposure can in itself elevate status and further grow the wealth of a company.

For listed stocks, that means the equivalent of putting on your best attire, polishing your manners and doing your very best for an invite to the ball of the season (in this case, the ASX 300).

Investors should be sure to pay attention to who is getting an invitation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

FJ-215

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

FJ-215

Regular
Kinda Red, I'll take it......

Reactions: 2 users
I was watching a YouTube video on Apple’s upcoming AR/VR headset and the presenter showed this tweet.
View attachment 8537

I am wondering if there is any chance the Neural Radiance Field could be Akida or the next version of Akida?
There is a bit of a faint speculative dot, in that Zeyu Li (pretty sure it was this guy) a computer vision engineer on the Apple AR/VR project, "liked" one of BRN's AKIDA milestone posts on LinkedIn.
I think it was mid to late last year.
He was previously employed by Magic Leap, who were/are doing big things, in the same space.

From the 1000fps abilities shown by the Nvisio demonstration, obviously AKIDA IP, would be of great value to the project.

Was just a "like" and bear in mind, that there are now over 1000 people working on it, but it's nice to know that someone there, as important to the project as he must be, is aware of our technology, enough to acknowledge it.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Es gibt einen kleinen spekulativen Punkt darin, dass Zeyu Li (ziemlich sicher, dass es dieser Typ war), ein Computer-Vision-Ingenieur des Apple AR/VR-Projekts, einen der AKIDA-Meilensteinbeiträge von BRN auf LinkedIn „geliked“ hat.
Ich glaube, es war Mitte bis Ende letzten Jahres.
Er war zuvor bei Magic Leap angestellt, die im selben Raum Großes geleistet haben/tun.

Von den 1000-fps-Fähigkeiten, die die Nvisio-Demonstration gezeigt hat, wäre AKIDA IP offensichtlich von großem Wert für das Projekt.

War nur ein "Gefällt mir", aber schön zu wissen, dass jemand, so wichtig für das Projekt wie er sein muss, unsere Technologie kennt.
👍👍👍👌

Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

M_C

Founding Member
G'day MC,

I've had a sneaky suspicion about BRN and Intel for a long time. Intel labs have been pushing the neuromorphic band wagon for years and pushing so very, very hard. WHY? Loihi 2 was produced on the pre-production, brand spanking new, Intel 4 process and was the first product released to customers on that platform.

Think about that for a minute!!!

.....WHY?

At the end of the day they still only have a research chip to show for all their efforts. Mike Davies gets the short end of the stick with BRN share holders but the guy has done more to get neuromorphics out in to the mainstream than anyone else I can think of. Intel tried to buy SiFive and failed. They changed tact and became a partner with SiFive (google Horse Creek)

I'm a bit of a Mike Davies fanboy, check out some of the recent interviews he did for the release of Loihi 2.

Confirms how far ahead Akida is but still, Intel aren't giving in. \

Or are they???
You are preaching to the converted friend! I have ranted incoherently about Intel and BRN on a number of occasions. It's happening imo.

I'm well convinced we will see AKIDA IP, all over INTEL and INTEL foundries in a couple of short years......as usual just speculation (with a side of common sense) dyor

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

FJ-215

Regular
Lol you are preaching to the converted friend! I have ranted incoherently about Intel and BRN on a number of occasions. It's happening imo.

I'm well convinced we will see AKIDA IP, all over INTEL and INTEL foundries in a couple of short years......as usual just speculation (with a side of common sense) dyor
SiFive and Intel maybe our gateway. As you say, all speculation

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophesees, libels and dreams,
to set my neuromorphic chip and analogs
In deadly hate the one against the other:
and if Akida be as true and just
as I am subtle, false and treacherous,
this day should SynSense closely be mewed up,
about a Prophesee that says that Loihi the murderer shall be.
Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophesees, libels and dreams,
to set my neuromorphic chip and analogs
In deadly hate the one against the other:
and if Akida be as true and just
as I am subtle, false and treacherous,
this day should SynSense closely be mewed up,
about a Prophesee that says that Loihi the murderer shall be.
Just when you thought Shakespeare was obsolete.

Attachments

• 350D9616-C76B-4157-B7A7-CCBF4AD0D9B2.jpeg
    350D9616-C76B-4157-B7A7-CCBF4AD0D9B2.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Consider that at one point, Afterpay, a "payment company", which was a previous "Market Darling" of the ASX, had a market capitalisation of 33 billion dollars, on around 500 million dollars revenue, but with costs of around 550 million..

Our costs, will always be minimal compared to our revenue streams, due to our IP model, once we really get rocking and rolling.

Brainchip, I believe, will be the Mother of all "Market Darlings" on the ASX at least..

Comsec, one of Australia's largest online brokers, has said that BRN are their largest traded stock, by value, already!

Many in the investing World and we are a Global Company, haven't even heard of us yet..

It's just a waiting game..

Brainchip has to continue to deliver though and we have the team in all areas to do it 😉

I think putting a possible figure on it, would appear fanciful..

But the example I gave, for a very unexciting, but market embraced company, can illustrate what is possible..
So APT after pay price was just over a $1.00 in 2016 that 6 years ago
Where do we see BRN in 6 years time ?
If we’re to use APT as a guide
$160.00 per share mmmmm that’s could be ok I guess

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom