BRN Discussion Ongoing

dippY22

Regular
This isn't up to date but the information within would serve as a good starting point for anyone keen to put something together.

The picture came from an Investment Thesis that was being circulated mid-late 2021. Credit goes to "Liam Murphy" who prepared the thesis, someone whom I believe to be a regular poster on TSEx (without doxxing their username).

View attachment 8461

Bingo....there you go.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if our ASX200 inclusion will have an impact on overseas trading tonight. Any thoughts?

BA6119A6-D806-448A-8654-242C2CAD7B54.jpeg

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
soldiers falling GIF

Dealing with inbound trolls / shorts ^
I dare not say hate...
I can't stand Shorter. It is a destructive investment strategy for me. I'm aware that in rare individual cases shortening can and must be a useful tool. For me they are nevertheless basically unsympathetic and with your picture I would like to kick the very most into the bottomless pit 🔥Just my opinion - cheers!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
Akida or Brainchip anywhere mentioned by name? Prophesee partners with SynSense. BMW is one of their customers. Better file under competition:

Yes, Prophesee and BrainChip are mentioned together in a video. See Bravo’s post above. This to me also links Xperi to BrainChip. Just as Nviso found out, Akida is the go to technology for driver monitoring systems. Everyone is scrambling to adopt Akida, regardless of what technology they started out with.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Yes, Prophesee and BrainChip are mentioned together in a video. See Bravo’s post above. This to me also links Xperi to BrainChip. Just as Nviso found out, Akida is the go to technology for driver monitoring systems. Everyone is scrambling to adopt Akida, regardless of what technology they started out with.
Hi @Slade

We have had confirmed our suspicions that Brainchip is working with Sony thanks to your find:

If Sony has not found it’s way to the tip of the iceberg can you do the honours @BaconLover

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I guess this has been discussed. The Renesas guy on the video suggests Akida will be use on the new Prophesee camera.
Is he talking about this mob:

Sorry don’t have my laptop. I have fallen behind a bit.
I don’t think that has been linked before, only speculation. Where in the video is it?:)

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t think that has been linked before, only speculation. Where in the video is it?:)
About halfway in sorry did not note time but if you go to when he puts up the hardware is sexy slide and listen from there he will say it loud and clear.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Is this our link to Sony though Prophesee?

Apart from the possible link to Akida this sentence,
"tap into an expanding global community of more than 4,000 developers already working on Event-Based Metavision applications.”
4,000 developers all trying to essentially save power. We have the solution......Akida inside.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Akida or Brainchip anywhere mentioned by name? Prophesee partners with SynSense. BMW is one of their customers. Better file under competition:

Yes if you are referring to words spoken by Zac Shelby Edge Impulse. FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Perhaps

Regular
Is it possible to give a direct link to the vid again, please. Can't find it, too many posts.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Perhaps

Regular
Reactions: 4 users
@Bravo said it is at about 15.30 mins. If you see the Hardware is Sexy slides you will be in the right area to hear Brainchip linked to Prophesee.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Perhaps

Regular
Ok, this just says Edge Impulse is working on something using several technologies, that's what they do as a developer. Can't see more than that. No direct relation between Brainchip and Prophesee or Akida will be used by Prophesee. Prophesee partners with SynSense, they even have market-ready solutions together and both are in the boat with BMW. For my taste this is too much of a speculation without background.

Another interesting aspect of this discussion is the emphasis Zac Shelby places on sensor fusion and examples combining vibration with sound for industrial machine monitoring.

This continues the theme discussed by Sean Hehir at the AGM and in the recent Rob Telson podcast.

We all know that with all five senses, Lidar, Radar and ultrasonics being processed by AKIDA it is ideally situated to take on the growing fusion market space.

Didn’t mention before that MegaChips works with Sony and Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Ok, this just says Edge Impulse is working on something using several technologies, that's what they do as a developer. Can't see more than that. No direct relation between Brainchip and Prophesee or Akida will be used by Prophesee. Prophesee partners with SynSense, they even have market-ready solutions together and both are in the boat with BMW. For my taste this is too much of a speculation without background.
I tend to agree. All he says is that Edge impulse have matched Brainchips akida to a Prophesee Camera. That does not directly link us with Prophesee in my eyes.

Top Bottom