BRN Discussion Ongoing

Calsco

Regular
Sorry if already posted but the Commsec interview went live this morning in the executive series podcast on Spotify. Akida Ballista 🚀

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Not sure. Can anyone elaborate on TECHS post?
Question?
$5?
2025?
I’m not sure what/who Tech was responding to. Seemed disjointed.

Attachments

• 9EDBEA76-7153-4E7D-AAE3-7D9EB9130FA7.png
    9EDBEA76-7153-4E7D-AAE3-7D9EB9130FA7.png
    238 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: 5 users
In July I intend asking that question directly, to both.

$5.00 was said with a smile last year.

2025 maybe a fair and reasonable time to rack the cue, but I need to hear that personally, before I accept it as gospel.

Love Brainchip, the staff, the technology, the passion, the shareholder loyalty, the dream, and both our Founder/s.

Truly blessed, me and you all...may the journey continue for a few more years.

No further comment from me.

Goodnight from WA...Tech x
The horse has entered the barn. I repeat the horse has entered the barn.🤓😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Violin1

Regular
My takeaway and why:

Marc Steimer said in five years there will be NO DUMB SENSORS.

Marc Steimer said SENSOR FUSION is the most beneficial aspect by fusing multiple sensory inputs to create an actionable output intelligible to a human operator.

At 2021 Ai Field Day Anil Mankar said we believe EVERY SENSOR HAS A RIGHT TO BE SMART

Brainchip says WE DON’T MAKE SENSORS WE MAKE THEM SMART.

Brainchip says WE PROCESS ALL FIVE SENSES.

Rob Telson SESOR FUSION is what Brainchip can do.

Michael DELL said 10% of data currently processed at Edge in 2025 75% of data will be processed at the Edge.

BRAINCHIP HAS A PATENT PROTECTED THREE YEAR LEAD AND 2022 TO 2025 IS FOUR YEARS AND WHEN THE NEXT IP WITH LSTM IS RELEASED SHORTLY THIS LEAD EXTENDS TO 5 YEARS - source Peter van der Made

QUESTION:

‘IF IT IS NOT BRAINCHIP WHO WILL IT BE MAKING SENSORS SMART AND FUSING DIVERSE SENSORY DATA DURING THE NEXT 4 YEARS INTO ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS AT THE EDGE?’

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Love your thinking FF - are you still a 1% man? lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

mrgds

Regular
I think He's just stepping back from the day to day management now they have Sean in place so he can concentrate fully on the big sky picture and over the horizon type thinking.
Yes Hoppy,
IMO this is excactly what needs to happen, as PVDM now has the "undistracted runway" for AKD500, 1500, 2000,
Let the "man" in the "Northstar" do what he does best.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

MADX

Regular
Hi everyone. You MUST watch "Our Brain" https://iview.abc.net.au/video/DO2013H001S00
It aired on TV last night & is now on iView via the URL above.
Early on, it explains how the brain works and from that, it is easy to relate it to PVDM's tech whereby sparsity is key.

Later it discusses recent research that Peter may not know about so it occurred to me then that there may be refinements that could be added to Peter's IP to improve accuracy.
For instance (you'll have to view the show to fully understand), we perceive new things using previous experience and we have bias too. so the truth/inference we perceive may be wrong. If the bias factor could be corrected by the IP, the output/inference would be correct.
If the refinements or principles thereof are/is patentable then we may be ahead of the game.

The show has episodes and I "cain't huuurdly wait" for next Tuesday.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

JK200SX

Regular
Still love this:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Zedjack33

Regular
🫤
4E2961D7-FCC6-4081-8602-054DF7E8687A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users
They're a couple years late. Those thousands of percent gains most of their readers missed 😏
Still a couple of 10 bags to come though so all is not lost for motley subscribers.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dolci

Regular
Quite possibly because no one asked that question 🤔
I think they did, but not directly, if you recall the sympathy towards Peter in the room that was voted against Peter as a Director, 109,789,182 to be precise, you can't tell me that was just retail, ...IMO it came much higher up in the food chain...

Reactions: 9 users
It is interesting that:

1. Peter van der Made initiated the search for the Manager of the Research Institute whose job includes ensuring the timely completion of all paperwork related to the lodging of world wide patents on a daily basis as well as staffing and leases AND managing the move to new larger shinier premises.

2. Some might think Peter van der Made is better occupied with research and his Board duties. Peter van der Made clearly thought so.

3. Peter van der Made remains on the Board

4. Peter van der Made remains Chief Technology Officer

5. Peter van der Made flew from Perth to Sydney for the AGM

6. Peter van der Made sat at the table with all the Board members and answered questions deferred to him by the Chair

7. Peter van der Made attended with the CEO and other Board members and jointly presented to Institutional Investors after the AGM in Sydney

8. Peter van der Made attended at social events and spoke to some retail shareholders

9. Peter van der Made according to all reports strongly supports the new CEO and current direction

10. Peter van der Made remains the number one shareholder

11. Peter van der Made by has actions raised no question that I perceive needed to be asked unless I disagree with a company having a just in case succession plan for key management and research employees. I don’t disagree it just makes sense.

12. There was nothing preventing anyone of the 65 shareholders in attendance or those on line submitting questions if they had such concerns and as no questions were forthcoming from retail or institutional investors it seems my personal lack of concern was shared by all.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 75 users

mrgds

Regular
Still love this:

:ROFLMAO:............ had never seen that before,
How ridiculosly appropriate to the BRN story, ............ BUT?, only 10X from here? .............:rolleyes:

AKIDA (more than 10x) BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I think they did, but not directly, if you recall the sympathy towards Peter in the room that was voted against Peter as a Director, 109,789,182 to be precise, you can't tell me that was just retail, ...IMO it came much higher up in the food chain...

So they did address the issue and explained Peter was going to concentrate on his Research in Perth which was rather given a top priority, so that question did get addressed, indirectly.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Love your thinking FF - are you still a 1% man? lol
I might be persuaded that 1.5% is possible but I do now accept that the market is trillions not billions.
😎😎😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Dolci

Regular
So they did address the issue and explained Peter was going to concentrate on his Research in Perth which was rather given a top priority, so that question did get addressed, indirectly.
...so where does it say that he was going to step down in the AGM presentation? if I may be so bold as to say that it is still in progress ... or is this one of those imaginary things that will happen when it happens?...

Reactions: 1 users

mrgds

Regular
I might be persuaded that 1.5% is possible but I do now accept that the market is trillions not billions.
😎😎😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Have you been talking with Cathy FF? ..........😜

AKIDA "TRILLISTA"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Wags

Regular
It is interesting that:

1. Peter van der Made initiated the search for the Manager of the Research Institute whose job includes ensuring the timely completion of all paperwork related to the lodging of world wide patents on a daily basis as well as staffing and leases AND managing the move to new larger shinier premises.

2. Some might think Peter van der Made is better occupied with research and his Board duties. Peter van der Made clearly thought so.

3. Peter van der Made remains on the Board

4. Peter van der Made remains Chief Technology Officer

5. Peter van der Made flew from Perth to Sydney for the AGM

6. Peter van der Made sat at the table with all the Board members and answered questions deferred to him by the Chair

7. Peter van der Made attended with the CEO and other Board members and jointly presented to Institutional Investors after the AGM in Sydney

8. Peter van der Made attended at social events and spoke to some retail shareholders

9. Peter van der Made according to all reports strongly supports the new CEO and current direction

10. Peter van der Made remains the number one shareholder

11. Peter van der Made by has actions raised no question that I perceive needed to be asked unless I disagree with a company having a just in case succession plan for key management and research employees. I don’t disagree it just makes sense.

12. There was nothing preventing anyone of the 65 shareholders in attendance or those on line submitting questions if they had such concerns and as no questions were forthcoming from retail or institutional investors it seems my personal lack of concern was shared by all.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
1000% agree FF.
The company is again just demonstrating maturity and wisdom. Succession plans for all should apply, some shoes easier to fill than others, but extremely important risk assessments to consider.
Peter, IMO, is a seasoned allrounder, able to fit into any spot as needed (and demonstrated). Though from all I have heard and read, he is more excited and passionate about spiking neurones than minutes of meetings.
Im happy that solid business acumen is steering this company, and also very happy for Peter and Anil, to be collaborating with like minded clever cats, to enhance and improve their creation.
What's that old work/life saying......."Do more of what you Love"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
62B57F9B-F790-4284-960F-BA21EBCD1563.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom