BRN Discussion Ongoing

TechGirl

Founding Member
I’m a fully paid up member now too 🤗 Fabulous forum Zeebot!

That's great JoMo, thanks for supporting Z

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
Ive been pondering the negative vote for Peter since the AGM, the Brainchip Institute and now succession planning, given some of the views of others..
It's pretty obvious Im a big fan of this company, and in my world, Ive got a fair chunk of skin in the game.

Im not as eloquent as FF, or techy as that dodgy knees fella, or as knowledgeable and capable as many many of the 1000 eyes.
I don't pretend to understand the inner workings of the technology, but I absolutely do believe we are a technological giant in the making.

I am not just up ramping, I am simply stating what I believe. I hold and follow 5 other stocks, which I think have great potential and growth, but none are another BRN.

Wouldn't we EXPECT our management to have considered risks, and have responses and successions planned? I know I do! No different to patents in my view.
Wouldn't we EXPECT our management to be using the best skills of individuals in roles that are pivotal and meaningful to planning? I do.
The growth in the management /sales team in a no brainer. The enormous myriad of tasks and hurdles must be as mind boggling as the technology.
Manoeuvring of people and resources for best outcomes happens every day, and in my view, doesn't require formal announcement unless legally bound.
If Peter wants on or off the board, he has my votes. It would need to be communicated by him
I have said before, all I have seen from this organisation is integrity, and shrued methodical systematic steps in the right direction. Nothing is perfect and they will fumble the ball at some point, but I don't think they will drop the ball.
I like it when I hear a leader use the words like agile, messaging, correction. Research being the Northern Star...
The longer term and recent dot joins, the groundswell of information now in the public domain, and increasing almost daily, the spiders web of connections, it just feels obvious. Words like UBIQUITOUS and DEFACT STANDARD seem achievable. @factfinders 1% is just outrageously silly IMO (no criticism intended FF).

It is clear for all to see, the blatant manipulation and games being played with the SP. Most of us can merely spectate and try and contain our frustration. I'm as impatient as everyone, but I am also encouraged by the games. This doesn't happen if your a shit show. It happens cause the players smell cash. Traders here may/may not, care to give an honest account as to the accumulation, manipulation and trickery. I don't prophess to understand that either.

Im choked with the Manflu since getting back from Syd and probably a bit irritable, so I apologise for my supportive rant of this organisation. I'll go take my meds, then I'm off to buy the most comfortable deck chair I can find, to sit and watch these stars evolve.
Brilliantly said @maccareadsalot

Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
Again my fan of the day, Marc Steimer, he touched on a sensor Glass breakage detector.

Now that to me personally is interesting that he mentioned that as only just last night i was reading about glass breakage detector. A few brners have brought up again Alexa.
On crapper some time ago i had been very excited about Amazon with Alexa and as we all know they didnt bring out the model that was suppose to come in sept 2021 which is now due for release and prob will come in Sept, if not a surprise prior, but i think September.

What's also interesting is Arms customer is Amazon AWS. Now I know that NXP has been involved with AWS previously however all roads lead to Akida with Alexa and Amazon AWS in my view for the upcoming release of the new Alexa.

The little round shape robot that appeared to be covered with a large sock that someone was holding up in a recent W.A. hookup got me thinking whats under the sock :) which resembles the Alexa echo shape kind of. Well that's what I think anyway.

I had a connection with the glass break detector with the edge but now I can't find it as I digressed to reading about Matter over Thread?

Anyway I'm excited about the new Alexa coming out. Could Akida already be in it after they delayed the launch from 2021 to add Akida ? lets hope so.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
Ive been pondering the negative vote for Peter since the AGM, the Brainchip Institute and now succession planning, given some of the views of others..
It's pretty obvious Im a big fan of this company, and in my world, Ive got a fair chunk of skin in the game.

Im not as eloquent as FF, or techy as that dodgy knees fella, or as knowledgeable and capable as many many of the 1000 eyes.
I don't pretend to understand the inner workings of the technology, but I absolutely do believe we are a technological giant in the making.

I am not just up ramping, I am simply stating what I believe. I hold and follow 5 other stocks, which I think have great potential and growth, but none are another BRN.

Wouldn't we EXPECT our management to have considered risks, and have responses and successions planned? I know I do! No different to patents in my view.
Wouldn't we EXPECT our management to be using the best skills of individuals in roles that are pivotal and meaningful to planning? I do.
The growth in the management /sales team in a no brainer. The enormous myriad of tasks and hurdles must be as mind boggling as the technology.
Manoeuvring of people and resources for best outcomes happens every day, and in my view, doesn't require formal announcement unless legally bound.
If Peter wants on or off the board, he has my votes. It would need to be communicated by him
I have said before, all I have seen from this organisation is integrity, and shrued methodical systematic steps in the right direction. Nothing is perfect and they will fumble the ball at some point, but I don't think they will drop the ball.
I like it when I hear a leader use the words like agile, messaging, correction. Research being the Northern Star...
The longer term and recent dot joins, the groundswell of information now in the public domain, and increasing almost daily, the spiders web of connections, it just feels obvious. Words like UBIQUITOUS and DEFACT STANDARD seem achievable. @factfinders 1% is just outrageously silly IMO (no criticism intended FF).

It is clear for all to see, the blatant manipulation and games being played with the SP. Most of us can merely spectate and try and contain our frustration. I'm as impatient as everyone, but I am also encouraged by the games. This doesn't happen if your a shit show. It happens cause the players smell cash. Traders here may/may not, care to give an honest account as to the accumulation, manipulation and trickery. I don't prophess to understand that either.

Im choked with the Manflu since getting back from Syd and probably a bit irritable, so I apologise for my supportive rant of this organisation. I'll go take my meds, then I'm off to buy the most comfortable deck chair I can find, to sit and watch these stars evolve.
hope your better soon Macca , well said and we all know FF's 1% comment was stating the obvious (and it is at least 1%)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Lot's of talk about collaborative frameworks and an open ecosystem at Intel’s 2022 Investor Meeting. Chief Executive Officer Pat Gelsinger outlined key elements of the company’s strategy and path for long-term growth which included the following:

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 1.14.06 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 1.19.49 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Wags

Regular
hope your better soon Macca , well said
thanks MD. You know that Manflu, I should be able to milk it for another week or so, haha 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Thinking
  • Fire

Wags

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

gex

Regular
Hi Super.
Says there with the Cortex M7 and other processor's?? Hmmmm must be processor Agnostic???

Can anyone even do that? pretty amazing if so

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Wags

Regular
View attachment 8269

While I'm here, i might as well drop this little nugget.......

View attachment 8270
Hi MC
View attachment 8269

While I'm here, i might as well drop this little nugget.......

View attachment 8270
Gidday @MC🐠
And a nice nugget it may be..
It says within in two places that it uses "an IP licensed by Panasonic" which sounds great.
Do you think that an NDA can still cover this up, or the fact that they have publicly said "an IP licensed by Panasonic", that we should have had an announcement if its Akida.
Interested in thoughts, cheers

Reactions: 7 users
Maybe worth keeping an eye on Dyson in the coming years:

"Dyson, best known for its vacuum cleaners, shares its ambitions to develop “an autonomous machine capable of home chores and other activities.” A report published by The Guardian suggests that, the company could launch such a device by 2030."

"Dyson also announced intentions to invest about $3.45 billion in robotics, new motor technology, and machine learning software by 2025 in 2020. This year, it intends to spend about $750 million of the fund."

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

uiux

Regular

"Dyson, best known for its vacuum cleaners, shares its ambitions to develop “an autonomous machine capable of home chores and other activities.” A report published by The Guardian suggests that, the company could launch such a device by 2030."

"Dyson also announced intentions to invest about $3.45 billion in robotics, new motor technology, and machine learning software by 2025 in 2020. This year, it intends to spend about $750 million of the fund."

Its an old one now:

1654022146401.png

1654022129365.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Hi @maccareadsalot

“@factfinders 1% is just outrageously silly IMO (no criticism intended FF).”

I agree completely it is outrageously silly in my opinion as well.

The 1% was born out of the need to counter trolls over at HC and occasionally here though they die a painful death in obscurity here thanks to @zeeb0t

The trolls and manipulators would attack the market cap of Brainchip right through to $2.34 because of an absence of income.

However just like Peter van der Made and Sean Hehir I have a reasonable grasp of the size of the addressable market and as
stated by Marc Steimer every dumb sensor in the World and beyond needs to be made smart.

I have also understood thanks to others in particular @Diogenese that Brainchip has a rock solid wall of patents protecting, what even Russian academics have discovered, the ability to one shot and incrementally learn on device at ludicrously low power.

Knowing these facts and knowing that a credible assessment has been made that the semiconductor market for the Automotive Industry will be 200 billion by 2030 and that Brainchip has been taken on board by Mercedes Benz, Ford, Valeo, Renesas, MegaChips, ARM, SiFive and Nviso and others who play in this space, it is impossible to credibly argue that being first to market, patent protected and unique will not guarantee one tiny little percent of the US 200 billion dollar automotive semiconductor market.

One percent of US 200 billion is US 2 billion dollars.

TWO BILLION DOLLARS IN REVENUE EASILY JUSTIFIES A PRESENT SHARE PRICE OF THE $2.34 WHICH SOME CLAIMED WAS OVER VALUED.

To this potential Brainchip can add every other market under the sun where currently dumb sensors are utilised plus all those markets still to be discovered.

Again how can anyone who understands the Brainchip AKIDA Technology advances suggest they will not capture an additional one percent of these markets.

You see the strength of the ONE PERCENT ARGUMENT is that it is outrageously silly but even at one percent the revenue stream is unbelievable.

Anyone who understands Brainchip and its technology advantage could never credibly state that it was overvalued at these levels.

As I noted the other day ARM caused to be shipped 29 billion semiconductors in the last 12 months.

Renesas has shipped one billion of just one of its MCUs.

The addressable market is in the trillions of dollars as Kathy Woods has stated.

If you are unable to understand the success that is knocking at Brainchip’s door and what capturing as little as one percent of the addressable market will mean in my opinion you should not be invested here or you have another agenda that does not align with the interests of genuine investors.

My silly opinion with a purpose only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

MDhere

Regular
Continuing on from my ramblings above, whilst i am a fan of Marc Steimer I am also a big fan of Rohit Prasad and have spoken highly about him a number of times so its no surprise that I think Alexa will have akida in my opinion on board. Another lead to this idea is a recent utube podcast by Alexa Amazon Rohit Prasad where if you listen it which i found quite entertaining in its entirety is the fact that Rohit mentions the need for Alexa to function and process away from the cloud. If you only look and listen at the 8.55 - 9.43 mark, i found quite interesting.

Enjoy :)

Question: is Lockheed Martin in our iceberg pic?

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Wags

Regular
Hi @maccareadsalot

“@factfinders 1% is just outrageously silly IMO (no criticism intended FF).”

I agree completely it is outrageously silly in my opinion as well.

The 1% was born out of the need to counter trolls over at HC and occasionally here though they die a painful death in obscurity here thanks to @zeeb0t

The trolls and manipulators would attack the market cap of Brainchip right through to $2.34 because of an absence of income.

However just like Peter van der Made and Sean Hehir I have a reasonable grasp of the size of the addressable market and as
stated by Marc Steimer every dumb sensor in the World and beyond needs to be made smart.

I have also understood thanks to others in particular @Diogenese that Brainchip has a rock solid wall of patents protecting, what even Russian academics have discovered, the ability to one shot and incrementally learn on device at ludicrously low power.

Knowing these facts and knowing that a credible assessment has been made that the semiconductor market for Automotive Industry will be 200 billion by 2030 and Brainchip has been taken on board Mercedes Benz, Ford, Valeo, Renesas, MegaChips, ARM, SiFive and Nviso and others who play in this space it is impossible to credibly argue that being first to market, patent protected and unique will not guarantee one tiny little percent of the US 200 billion dollar automotive semiconductor market.

One percent of US 200 billion is US 2 billion dollars.

TWO BILLION DOLLARS IN REVENUE EASILY JUSTIFIES A PRESENT SHARE PRICE OF THE $2.34 WHICH SOME CLAIMED WAS OVER VALUED.

To this potential Brainchip can add every other market under the sun where currently dumb sensors are utilised plus all those markets still to be discovered.

Again how can anyone who understands the Brainchip AKIDA Technology advances suggest they will not capture an additional one percent of these markets.

You see the strength of the ONE PERCENT ARGUMENT is that it is outrageously silly but even at one percent the revenue stream is unbelievable.

Anyone who understands Brainchip and its technology advantage could never credibly state that it was overvalued at these levels.

As I noted the other day ARM caused to be shipped 29 billion semiconductors in the last 12 months.

Renesas has shipped one billion of just one of its MCUs.

The addressable market is in the trillions of dollars as Kathy Woods has stated.

If you are unable to understand the success that is knocking at Brainchip’s door and that even capturing as little as one percent of the addressable market will mean in my opinion you should not be invested here or you have another agenda that does not align with the interests of genuine investors.

My silly opinion with a purpose only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
you know FF, I was just typing the exact same thing. :p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Wags

Regular
Talk about manipulation and integrity..........
This article borrowed (stolen) from another source cuts to the bone.
Just proves you can only trust your own research and confirm everything at least twice. Alternatively, hang with the 1000 eyes, tick, sorted.

1654059350676.png

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Talk about manipulation and integrity..........
This article borrowed (stolen) from another source cuts to the bone.
Just proves you can only trust your own research and confirm everything at least twice. Alternatively, hang with the 1000 eyes, tick, sorted.

View attachment 8277
I never understand why people still trust GS, credit Suisse etc.
Trust is like time.
Once it's gone, it's gone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

ndefries

Regular

For sure if they could have visuals built in and mobility to take on steps and obstacles, then have odour detection / neutralisation / enhancement and even extendable arms for smaller gaps under couch and beds that would be amazing. Why not give it sensors to monitor for humidity and air quality and make recommendations to improve air quality. Then return back and empty and clean itself. Doing this with ultra low power at the edge is neccessary! i want one already.

• Fire
  • Love

TECH

Regular
Peter, like us, is extremely happy having hired 3 excellent men to lead us deeper into commercialization
Sean, Antonio and Jerome are the future faces of Brainchip, ably supported by Rob, Todd and all the new
sales team staff being scouted as we speak.

One thing I personally hate (dislike) is talk about a takeover, especially this early into our commercial journey,
Sean and the team are really starting to crank things up, with real determination, and I personally believe as a few posters have already commented on, Peter knows his own strengths, he has fulfilled a number of positions within the company, all but the Chairman's position, taking a step back to focus on other passions, is key to a balanced life...when I next get to catch up with him in July I'll ask him a question or two, which he may choose to answer or not, which I have to respect.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out who may have tried to influence the voting by not voting, just check out the top 10 on the register and work towards the front.

The question that I haven't pursued as yet, is this one, which definitely has a message behind it in my opinion,

Why 4 new non-executive directors and potentially a 5th to be hired in the next 12 months ????

You tell me 🤫🙄🤓

NO INSIDER KNOWLEDGE....GIVE IT A REST PLEASE.....regards....Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Top Bottom