BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
I would like to think our chances are exponentially better:

“What are the odds of winning Powerball?​

To win Powerball, you must correctly predict the seven winning numbers plus the Powerball number. The odds of winning Division 1 of Powerball are 134,490,400 to 1 for every standard game.”

In fact I think that truck they use in their adds is being load as I type. 🤓😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ha and despite those odds there is often a winner, sometimes several. I agree our odds and rewards here are infinitely better. Fun imagining where we will be in 10 years 😄

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
On the question of a takeover as retail have more than sufficient numbers to prevent such occurring I thought I should declare that I would accept an offer which was equal to a fifty percent discount on Brainchip’s future true value in cash and or shares based on Peter van der Made’s assessed of ten times Microsoft’s valuation.

This is not advice simply a declaration of intent. 😁😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Haha to funny FF, I second that motion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes GIF by chescaleigh

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

GazDix

Regular
Just listened to the latest podcast.
Marc Staimer seems know his stuff (been in the industry for 41 years. Some of the cool things he said for those who you didn't listen):
'AI is when of the most misunderstood concepts. There will be no Skynet, Matrix etc.'
'Data is the crown jewels of any organisation'.
'AI will impact us everywhere. Even retirement.'
'AI at the edge can be confusing. There is not a lot of space at the edge. It can analyse the results before sending data to the cloud'.
Rob said that 'Brainchip is doing this, we don't need to depend on the cloud'.
'We need edge AI to analyse data in real time'. <Marc used a good example of moving a box that was left behind, is it a bomb or not?>
''In 5 - 10 years I will be surprised if everything doesn't have AI in it.'
'Sensor fusion is the most exciting part'. Rob said that 'Brainchip is working on this'.

He was very passionate. I would invite him to dinner. Really good listen. Great to hear Rob as well.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

skutza

Regular
What I liked about the interview with Sean was the idea that Brainchip will become the de-facto standard and eco partners building AROUND US
Below is a little quote, that if you change the name and the process to how Sean sees the future, if he turns out to be correct then PDVN and his team will be remembered in 50 years from now as the change in the world that started in our backyard.

"Von Neumann contributed a new understanding of how practical fast computers should be organized and built; these ideas, often referred to as the stored-program technique, became fundamental for future generations of high-speed digital computers and were universally adopted"

Will we see Brainchip IP being Universally adopted? If not, then who? The great thing is curerently there is no other who, as Sean said we have rock solid patents that other may need to reinvent the wheel to get around. (Is that even possible?)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Marc is so on point in this interview people might call him a paied upramper lol!

It’s great to be a share holder!

He seems to have a great understanding of the industry, not only where it is today, but where things are going…. To the edge!

I especially liked it when Marc said to the effect that in 5-10 years there won’t be any dumb IOT devices. They will all have on device AI processing at the edge! Not the Fog or Cloud.

To solve this we must have a device that is small enough with as little power consumption as humanly possible and still able to process all the analytics or Data” sorry if I miss quoted.

Hello Akida

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Thats very nice of you, yes Z has done an amazing job here, it would be very nice for everyone to join Z's paid membership for all the great work he has done & the great work he continues to do everyday for us, my days are so much more pleasant now that I don't have to spend time at that other place.

To me this site is a very peaceful & informative place to be, I would hate to think if Z's costs were not covered for running this site that it could one day disappear, the price charts provided on this site alone cost thousands of dollars, not to mention all the other costs :)

Thanks for supporting Z Rise (y)
Screenshot_20220601-082351~2.png

Happy to support this great forum never thought in a million years I'd ever have a paid subscription to a stock forum let alone any forum🤓🤯😐😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Awesome well done Rise 👌
You know just think about it we would be stuck with that shithole of a place if it were not for @zeeb0t

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Brainchip on you tube, just a moment ago.

My takeaway and why:

Marc Steimer said in five years there will be NO DUMB SENSORS.

Marc Steimer said SENSOR FUSION is the most beneficial aspect by fusing multiple sensory inputs to create an actionable output intelligible to a human operator.

At 2021 Ai Field Day Anil Mankar said we believe EVERY SENSOR HAS A RIGHT TO BE SMART

Brainchip says WE DON’T MAKE SENSORS WE MAKE THEM SMART.

Brainchip says WE PROCESS ALL FIVE SENSES.

Rob Telson SESOR FUSION is what Brainchip can do.

Michael DELL said 10% of data currently processed at Edge in 2025 75% of data will be processed at the Edge.

BRAINCHIP HAS A PATENT PROTECTED THREE YEAR LEAD AND 2022 TO 2025 IS FOUR YEARS AND WHEN THE NEXT IP WITH LSTM IS RELEASED SHORTLY THIS LEAD EXTENDS TO 5 YEARS - source Peter van der Made

QUESTION:

‘IF IT IS NOT BRAINCHIP WHO WILL IT BE MAKING SENSORS SMART AND FUSING DIVERSE SENSORY DATA DURING THE NEXT 4 YEARS INTO ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS AT THE EDGE?’

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
View attachment 8239
Happy to support this great forum never thought in a million years I'd ever have a paid subscription to a stock forum let alone any forum🤓🤯😐😂

Great work Rise, I know I'm the same as you, never thought I would have a paid membership to a forum either, but this place is special & its not some big organisation, it's just one amazing man who needs all of our support ❤️

Here is some peer pressure for the rest of you who are thinking about becoming a paid member :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

do it jewish GIF

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Great work Rise, I know I'm the same as you, never thought I would have a paid membership to a forum either, but this place is special & its not some big organisation, it's just one amazing man who needs all of our support ❤️

Here is some peer pressure for the rest of you who are thinking about becoming a paid member :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

do it jewish GIF

Happy Well Done GIF by O2

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just letting everyone know the JECA Fair is on at the moment from 1 - 3 June. It's Japan's largest electrical equipment exhibition. I know Socionext are showing off their stuff, not sure who else is there that's associated with Brainchip.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Dolci

Regular
I disagree with that statement,

I attach recent response to my question on the subject,

Thankyou for your email. In future, please direct your questions to me directly, not to our Sales team.

In response to you question regarding succession planning for key members of staff, it goes without saying that Peter van der Made is a unique and irreplaceable asset to our business.

That being said, Peter isn’t going to be at BrainChip forever and we have to consider a future without him.

This is a big priority for our CEO Sean Hehir. Sean has succession plans in place for all our key executives.

In Peter’s case, we have recently appointed Dr Valentina Tiporlini as the Manager of the BrainChip Research Institute in Perth. Valentina has taken over day to day management of the BRI from Peter so he can do more of the research work that he loves so much.

We are very fortunate to have a number of staff members who could potentially replace Peter as CTO, but frankly that would still leave some very big shoes to fill.

Regards

Tony Dawe
Investor Relations Manager
+61 (0)405 989 743
Interesting email you got yourself, I wonder why this was not discussed at the AGM ...as it would have been as we are a public Co...it seems that Peter is having less of a role in the Co...I thought that AGMs are held for situations like this to inform the rest of the shareholders outside the ( cone of silence )...

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Screenshot_20210808-210735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Interesting email you got yourself, I wonder why this was not discussed at the AGM ...as it would have been as we are a public Co...it seems that Peter is having less of a role in the Co...I thought that AGMs are held for situations like this to inform the rest of the shareholders outside the ( cone of silence )...
I think He's just stepping back from the day to day management now they have Sean in place so he can concentrate fully on the big sky picture and over the horizon type thinking.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Quite possibly because no one asked that question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

do it jewish GIF

I'm such a tight ass in general for myself. So yes the peer pressure begins😂
Fellow forum members hit that subscribe button.🔔

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

LuWil

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom