BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

I do like this part:

“Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to either limit or replace FLASH operations with MRAM.”

Another name to add to the tip of the iceberg @BaconLover

Great sleuthing @Rise from the ashes

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I guess they are now 👍

Post in thread 'BRN - NASA'
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-nasa.4/post-45435

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

I do like this part:

“Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to either limit or replace FLASH operations with MRAM.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Should be a nice

1653859494256.png

today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Marc Staimer to be on the next podcast!

FE4962B2-2BD1-4D00-AC37-99459D2D7662.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
One for the 1,000 Eyes. This startup in Western Australia has a Brainchip could be involved kind of vibe about it. They are using Ai but do not seem to have the expertise in house:

My speculation only at this stage so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi @Rocket577
Reading this whole SBIR I think they have moved well beyond where they were and the fact that AKIDA is IP, hardened and COTS, they have given up playing with Intel & Loihi.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
i got hand it to you all, i finally get to sleep and behind my closed eyes you guys keep on keepin on . i woke up and started catching up with corsors train ride story and was wondering where this was going then rise to the ashes came on and was like 2nd thread or something then FF was like ok BL add it to the iceberg then rocket was like its in the bag and i'm like right where am i now! Turns out we are all in a Rocket into space!!!
Screenshot_20220530-075106_Gallery.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Marc Staimer to be on the next podcast!

View attachment 8055
From his LinkedIn. Read the fine print though I have made it easy:

About​

Marc Staimer, as President and CDS of the 23-year-old Dragon Slayer Consulting in Beaverton, OR, is well known for his in-depth and keen understanding of user problems, especially with storage, networking, applications, cloud services, data protection, and virtualization. Marc has published thousands of technology articles and tips from the user perspective for internationally renowned online trades including many of TechTarget’s Searchxxx.com websites and Network Computing and GigaOM. Marc has additionally delivered hundreds of white papers, webinars, and seminars to many well- known industry giants such as: Brocade, Cisco, DELL, EMC, Emulex (Avago), HDS, HPE, LSI (Avago), Mellanox, NEC, NetApp, Oracle, QLogic, SanDisk, Toshiba, and Western Digital.

He has additionally provided similar services to smaller, less well-known vendors/startups including: Asigra,

BrainChip,

Cloudtenna, Clustrix, Condusiv, DH2i, Diablo, FalconStor, Gridstore, ioFABRIC, Nexenta, Neuxpower, NetEx, NoviFlow, Pavilion Data, Permabit, Qumulo, SBDS, StorONE, Tegile, and many more. His speaking engagements are always well attended, often standing room only, because of the pragmatic, immediately useful information provided. Marc can be reached at marcstaimer@me.com, (503)-312-2167, in Beaverton OR, 97007.

Specialties: Qualified lead generation for all data center, cloud, and as-a-service technologies. Strategic pricing, go-to-market, advanced shorten the sales cycle training for sales, SEs, product marketing managers, and partners. In depth technology knowledge: storage, networking, databases of all types, blockchain, data protection, backup, DR, business continuity, Kubernetes, Linux, KVM, VMware, and much more.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Baisyet

Regular
From his LinkedIn. Read the fine print though I have made it easy:

About​

Marc Staimer, as President and CDS of the 23-year-old Dragon Slayer Consulting in Beaverton, OR, is well known for his in-depth and keen understanding of user problems, especially with storage, networking, applications, cloud services, data protection, and virtualization. Marc has published thousands of technology articles and tips from the user perspective for internationally renowned online trades including many of TechTarget’s Searchxxx.com websites and Network Computing and GigaOM. Marc has additionally delivered hundreds of white papers, webinars, and seminars to many well- known industry giants such as: Brocade, Cisco, DELL, EMC, Emulex (Avago), HDS, HPE, LSI (Avago), Mellanox, NEC, NetApp, Oracle, QLogic, SanDisk, Toshiba, and Western Digital.

He has additionally provided similar services to smaller, less well-known vendors/startups including: Asigra,

BrainChip,

Cloudtenna, Clustrix, Condusiv, DH2i, Diablo, FalconStor, Gridstore, ioFABRIC, Nexenta, Neuxpower, NetEx, NoviFlow, Pavilion Data, Permabit, Qumulo, SBDS, StorONE, Tegile, and many more. His speaking engagements are always well attended, often standing room only, because of the pragmatic, immediately useful information provided. Marc can be reached at marcstaimer@me.com, (503)-312-2167, in Beaverton OR, 97007.

Specialties: Qualified lead generation for all data center, cloud, and as-a-service technologies. Strategic pricing, go-to-market, advanced shorten the sales cycle training for sales, SEs, product marketing managers, and partners. In depth technology knowledge: storage, networking, databases of all types, blockchain, data protection, backup, DR, business continuity, Kubernetes, Linux, KVM, VMware, and much more.
Here is some more of Mark

• Love
  • Fire
I do like this part:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
There's so many parts to like about the description contained in that document.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

MDhere

Regular
i got hand it to you all, i finally get to sleep and behind my closed eyes you guys keep on keepin on . i woke up and started catching up with corsors train ride story and was wondering where this was going then rise to the ashes came on and was like 2nd thread or something then FF was like ok BL add it to the iceberg then rocket was like its in the bag and i'm like right where am i now! Turns out we are all in a Rocket into space!!!
View attachment 8057
And a special mention to @Rise from the ashes Award. Phase II with Intellisense Systems!!
@BaconLover how u going with the bigger iceberg? 🤣🚀

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
When I had my Bertram I used smaller fenders than she has been fitted with perhaps she has a vision issue and vanity precludes wearing proper glasses so they protect her from walls and light pole injuries. 😁 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Rskiff

Regular
When I had my Bertram I used smaller fenders than she has been fitted with perhaps she has a vision issue and vanity precludes wearing proper glasses so they protect her from walls and light pole injuries. 😁 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The Bertram would've been cheaper to run as well.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Are there any fashion shows where men are dressed like clowns to sell clothes?

Humanity is very hard to weave a logical thread through to confirm that it is advancing with each subsequent generation.

I meet Pia a highly intelligent sophisticated person forging a successful career then I see boat fender girl on a catwalk???

FF

• Haha
  • Sad
D

Deleted member 118

Humanity is very hard to weave a logical thread through to confirm that it is advancing with each subsequent generation.

I meet Pia a highly intelligent sophisticated person forging a successful career then I see boat fender girl on a catwalk???

FF
Boat fender girl

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

FF
But it's all about fashion, Darlink! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Craig-Green-Men-e1360506633466.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom