BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Irregardless of how many AI partners ARM have, would rather be one of them than not.
The point is We are now a part of that ecosystem. :cool:

Reminds me of this.

1653736045664.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

dippY22

Regular
;)Just call me Mr. One Percent.

Longer term holders will be aware that I have pointed out many times what a small part of the Edge Ai addressable market will mean to Brainchip's bottom line and I generally run with the line what if they only achieve one little percent of such and such a market.

Well here is another one of those what if they only capture one percent of such and such propositions.

As I posted the other day ARM caused to be shipped in the last 12 months over 29 billion chips.

So think about this just one tiny little percent of 29 billion chips is 290,000,000 or TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION CHIPS. WOW.

If Brainchip received a royalty of just 10 cents for every one of these 290 million chips this is $29 million dollars and if they received 20 cents then it would be double this amount to 58 million dollars.

If they captured 10 percent of this market then these numbers become 290 million dollars and 580 million dollars respectively.

Once again these numbers are nothing more than mathematical musings that may be completely irrelevant but ask yourself given everything you know about AKIDA technology including the Mercedes Benz endorsement can you actually imagine that it will not in a reasonable time frame find its way into at least this one percent of the annual chips caused by ARM to be produced taking into account the Michael Dell published statement that currently only 10 percent of data is processed at the EDGE but by 2025 it will move to 75%.

Add to this the legislation requiring all vehicles produced to be Electric by 2030, all the legislation covering in cabin monitoring, all the legislation to reduce green house gas emissions much of which will require massive reduction in energy use to be achieved, how can one percent not be a doddle in the park for the most efficient EDGE Ai processor/accelerator in the world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF
I'd like to say great minds think alike and all that but don't want to come across as conceited. However,....I actually lost sleep last night like a kid on the verge of Christmas Eve. But given the time stamp on your post perhaps you couldn't sleep either, eh?

After reading Crestman's previous comments about his chat with someone about "how is the ARM partnership gonna work..." I tried to sleep but tossed and turned running ARM processor I.P. sales numbers through my head. I used a conservative 20 billion and started with royalties of 1 cent, and thought no,....too low. Eventually, I settled on 10 cents per processor incorporating Akida and well,....everyone can just reflect on FF's numbers. His are conservative..... 290 million chips with Akida. I agree, FF,....WOW. And that's just ARM, and an admittadly conservative estimate to boot from Mr. One Percent........yikes!!!

How does one look at a company like Brainchip that had an almost non existent $200,000 +/- 4th quarter 2021 revenue and who may have the kind of revenue in 3-4 years time that FF and me fantasize about? It really boggles my mind and makes me drool to contemplate it, and that is not a good look for someone my age.

In the meantime I just can't contine losing sleep every night for the next three or four years considering what might be. Hope you're happy Crestman,.....and Mr. One Percent, too, causing me to lose sleep.... ( I'M KIDDING ;) )

As always....
Regards, dippY

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Xray1

Regular
I don't know, but he looks tres debonnaire...un peu comme un avocat if you ask me.
He is one of the original Co founders with Peter ....... I think his name is Mitro ??? he came all the way from Florida USA to be at the AGM

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

FF
I'd like to say great minds think alike and all that but don't want to come across as conceited. However,....I actually lost sleep last night like a kid on the verge of Christmas Eve. But given the time stamp on your post perhaps you couldn't sleep either, eh?

After reading Crestman's previous comments about his chat with someone about "how is the ARM partnership gonna work..." I tried to sleep but tossed and turned running ARM processor I.P. sales numbers through my head. I used a conservative 20 billion and started with royalties of 1 cent, and thought no,....too low. Eventually, I settled on 10 cents per processor incorporating Akida and well,....everyone can just reflect on FF's numbers. His are conservative..... 290 million chips with Akida. I agree, FF,....WOW. And that's just ARM, and an admittadly conservative estimate to boot from Mr. One Percent........yikes!!!

How does one look at a company like Brainchip that had an almost non existent $200,000 +/- 4th quarter 2021 revenue and who may have the kind of revenue in 3-4 years time that FF and me fantasize about? It really boggles my mind and makes me drool to contemplate it, and that is not a good look for someone my age.

In the meantime I just can't contine losing sleep every night for the next three or four years considering what might be. Hope you're happy Crestman,.....and Mr. One Percent, too, causing me to lose sleep.... ( I'M KIDDING ;) )

As always....
Regards, dippY
He is one of the original Co founders with Peter ....... I think his name is Mitro ??? he came all the way from Florida USA to be at the AGM
Sleep is overrated when you're counting money 💰 🤑 💸

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
ARM has 72 partners listed as AI Hardware providers:
https://www.arm.com/partners/catalog/results#f:Industry=[Artificial Intelligence,Hardware Provider]

I don't know how many of them have SNNs with on-chip-one-shot-learning ...
I have to admit that ARM is likely to share the orders equally between its partners and so 29 billion divided by 72 means Brainchip would only be involved with 402777777.778 chips which means at 10 cents a chip royalty that would be 40.8 million dollars or at 20 cents 81.6 million dollars.

Sorry for down-ramping in my earlier post and suggesting only 1 percent.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Xray1

Regular
Who is the gentleman with sexy pony tail
He was the s/holder that asked the question at the AGM about Japan signing on to use Brainchip

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Xray1

Regular
i think his nane is George was it xray1 i can't remember and @Dolci good shot :)
No not me ..... it was an original Co founder ..... his name was Mitro (or something like that) he and his wife came from Florida USA to be at the AGM as he still holds an interest in BRN and is still a very close friend of Peter's

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I have to admit that ARM is likely to share the orders equally between its partners and so 29 billion divided by 72 means Brainchip would only be involved with 402777777.778 chips which means at 10 cents a chip royalty that would be 40.8 million dollars or at 20 cents 81.6 million dollars.

Sorry for down-ramping in my earlier post and suggesting only 1 percent.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
... but what if we get 20% of the 29 billion?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
... but what if we get 20% of the 29 billion?
I will make a reservation at Rockpool and send a car to pick you up and there will be no rain checks this time.

We will have a reservation for lunch and dinner and paramedics on standby. 😎😂🤣

I will have spare socks brought by the driver just in case.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Xray1

Regular
Yes it was me I threw on one of my ponytail wigs
You should have asked FF how to conceal your true identity at the AGM ..... maybe next time !!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I will make a reservation at Rockpool and send a car to pick you up and there will be no rain checks this time.

We will have a reservation for lunch and dinner and paramedics on standby. 😎😂🤣

I will have spare socks brought by the driver just in case.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Rockpool? - I'm not much of a swimmer - still the dry socks will be a comfort.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Rockpool? - I'm not much of a swimmer - still the dry socks will be a comfort.
I am guessing the place is formal and don’t you wear sandals whilst you’re waving your lantern about?

It won’t be a classy look but you probably need socks to get in! :)

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Don't let your wives catch you with that shot, even if she looks like that. :ROFLMAO:
She may never let you back here in The Sex change site again. :ROFLMAO:
Yes she'd cut my balls off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Don't let your wives catch you with that shot, even if she looks like that. :ROFLMAO:

The Sex Change Site? Hang on a minute??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Oh, is that how it happens? Ouchy!
Yep, my insurance plan doesn't cover this type of incident 😂 hmmmm... Nvisio"s eye tracking has found another use. Keeps track of partners gaze.🤔

• Haha
  • Thinking

Bravo

Has he got more than one wife? This is getting very confusing???

• Haha
Top Bottom