Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Dhm

Regular
There is a known known and that is software solutions are slower and more power hungry than hardware solutions. AKIDA is the hardware solution that Mercedes Benz has stated is five to ten times more efficient than Cerence's software solution running on the CPU or GPU in an old fashioned system.

Power consumption is the issue in Electric Vehicles. Electric Vehicles are coming like a steam roller as the world has made them compulsory. AKIDA will be essential and Mercedes Benz knows it and has said so by lauding AKIDA's role in the EQXX.

If Cerence sits there watching AKIDA do what it does and does not come on board it will end up like Kodak selling to those who kept their old film cameras with an ever diminishing market place.

There are a lot of petrol and diesel vehicles still to be built between now and 2030 that have no issues around electric power usage for driving the on board compute and the air conditioning to keep everything cool and some manufacturers will lag behind because they are still getting orders but must change their ideas if they are going to remain relevant.

I am reminded of a line from an old romantic song "our day will come".

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I thought the EQXX entertainment and person recognition system was a direct collaboration between us and MB? A whole host of others can include us in their car AI plans, the more the merrier.

On a seperate note, Nanose FDA results should be announced on 31 May presumably US time, so early next Wednesday morning. If positive - and I'm sure it will be, this will open up a whole medical diagnostic pathway for Brainchip. Diagnosis of COVID to start, but more importantly down the road, potential with a number of cancers, respiratory illness and other pathways I can't think of just now.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
"So think about this just one tiny little percent of 29 billion chips is 290,000,000 or TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION CHIPS. WOW."
Hey @Fact Finder.
Either the beers I've had have kicked in hard but I think your math is off a bit on that equation?
I'll just leave that there as a mark of my stupidity at times.😐

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Perhaps

Regular
I have been giving the vote against Peter van der Made a great deal of thought and looking at the numbers.

Why did I give it so much thought well because a poster here expressed remorse about having not bothered to vote.

I therefore have decided we need to start now and marshal the retail vote for next years AGM for two reasons.

The first is we need to let Peter van der Made know that he is appreciated and fully supported by retail for his genius and generosity in allowing us to share in his creation and in due course his wealth.

The second is to let the party or parties that engaged in this display of strength know that retail will have none of this nonsense in future. I have calculated based on the figures in the Annual Report the following:

1. Retail holders in the category of less than 100,000 shares have total voting rights of 388,154,326

2. Retail holders in the category of more than 100,000 shares and less than 5,800,000* have total voting rights of 575,226,045
(* 5,800,000 is the last holder in the top 20 list)

3. Peter van der Made received 238,100,194 votes

4. This means as a starting point there were at least 105,054,132 votes by retail investors with less than 100,000 shares not voted.

5. Of the 575,226,045 shares above 100,000 and below 5,800,000 I am allowing that 50% of these are held by institutions of one form and
another which leaves a further 286,113,022 shares at least which could have been voted in favour of Peter van der Made.

6. This means had all of retail voted for Peter van der Made he would have received a total vote of at least 629,267,384 votes the most of any
Director.

Now retail investors should note that to stop any takeover all you need is a blocking vote of 25% of the shares entitled to vote and it just so happens that retail investors at 629,267,384 shares (which is a minimum) well exceed 30% of the shares on issue and can decide if a takeover offer is accepted. Had retail voted for Peter van der Made in these numbers a clear message would have been sent to Brainchip about the importance of the retail vote.

I do not say this to rabble rouse but simply to make the point that we retail have much more power than most understand and all companies rely upon this lack of understanding by retail most of the time.

As a retail shareholder I am not putting that retail should in anyway control the day to day operations of the company but retail shareholders should be properly respected by all parties including institutions and those with 100 million share voting blocks who are trying to kick some shins for whatever vested stakeholder reason/s.

Brainchip is a public company. Retail shareholders with one share have the same rights as someone with 100 million shares but they need to vote to have their position as a retail shareholder respected and acknowledged.

I will leave it to you all to ponder but in this electronic age retail should be able to come together as a block and vote as a block to ensure that no individual or institutional investor with six times less voting power can manipulate the company to their ends behind the scenes.

My opinion only so do your own research and remember my maths is poor sometimes so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF, maybe there is more than this. What I write now is all up to patent rights of the European Union, so I don't know if there are any differences worldwide. In the German patent PvdM is named as patent holder and Brainchip the legal successor. This kind of patent is only possible when Peter is part of the principalship. When he has a status of being employee of Brainship the patent rights would automatically go to Brainchip. In the constellation having Peter and/or Anil as patent holders, Brainchip as legal successor wouldn't have the right of any changes in use/ownership of the patents without a separate contract with the patent holders. Only in case of death the rights would go automatically to Brainchip. As long as Brainchip isn't the patent holder by itself it would be extremely difficult to run a takeover without the approval of Peter/Anil. With this scenario in mind it might be very important to have Peter in a director position for further patents.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi FF, maybe there is more than this. What I write now is all up to patent rights of the European Union, so I don't know if there are any differences worldwide. In the German patent PvdM is named as patent holder and Brainchip the legal successor. This kind of patent is only possible when Peter is part of the principalship. When he has a status of being employee of Brainship the patent rights would automatically go to Brainchip. In the constellation having Peter and/or Anil as patent holders, Brainchip as legal successor wouldn't have the right of any changes in use/ownership of the patents without a separate contract with the patent holders. Only in case of death the rights would go automatically to Brainchip. As long as Brainchip isn't the patent holder by itself it would be extremely difficult to run a takeover without the approval of Peter/Anil. With this scenario in mind it might be very important to have Peter in a director position for further patents.
Hi Perhaps,

I would expect that PvdM would be named as an inventor, and BrainChip as assignee/owner.

Could you provide a reference for the German patent, and which European patent it relates to? Better still an Espacenet link?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Perhaps

Regular
Hi Perhaps,

I would expect that PvdM would be named as an inventor, and BrainChip as assignee/owner.

Could you provide a reference for the German patent, and which European patent it relates to? Better still an Espacenet link?
Have to look for links I used weeks ago. Need some time for this. It's Saturday morning here and I have to look for the real life first, my wife isn't that amused about the Brainchip competition. Will be back later.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Not sure if this has been shared, but Akida's ultra low power advantage may one day (in the not too distant future) become a must have feature for these semiconductor companies to achieve the net zero ambition..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Imagine the speed increase and power reduction Akida can provide if AMD incorporates. One day soon. AMD & NVIDIA!!!

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
If you were trying to blow my socks off again FF, I can confirm that you succeeded! 🧦

View attachment 7948
Wouldn't it be great to live in a country where you can tie your big toes to a bazooka projectile and blast away in your own backyard, or anyone else's for that matter?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Perhaps,

This is a link to BrainChip patents on Espacenet:
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/074189798/publication/EP3994584A1?q=ia = "brainchip"

I' didn't see any German national patents/applications, just the European patents/applications.
Hi Perhaps,

Just occurred to me, the US provisional application must be filed in the name of the inventor for constitutional reasons. An assignment from the inventor to employer can also be filed to transfer ownership on grant of the patent.

However, it would be normal for the application to be filed in the name of the assignee everywhere else. (They like to be different).

After all US was the only country in the world to have a laissez faire patent classification. (FIFO).

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
Just ol mate Nico Rosberg talking up the eqxx.............................................

Capturenr.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Reactions: 4 users
If it is just this obvious who here does not believe institutional investors are attempting to accumulate BRN shares out of the hands of retail.

Remember the rich come out of downward economic trends richer than when they went in and the man himself Warren Buffet is the example to us all in this regard.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF just a quick 1 , I think where blessed to have Sean as our CEO, This guy is switched on and no offence to others I think we may of lost abit of ground , especially identifying who we are and what direction to head too, plus Sean said partnerships are very important

Reactions: 4 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
In the old days, before it was digitized, we used to call it telemetry.

Think of the dials on your car's dashboard (petrol gauge, temperature, rpm, speed, oil, ...) hooked up to the internet via WiFi, so the data can be displayed on a remote computer screen.

So now they're doing it with electric windmills - maybe with downstream controls like, eg, the ability to feather the blades etc. You could even reduce the output when there is too much power being generated and the storage batteries are full.
I thought NASA did that with their Astronaut's body functions?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom