BRN Discussion Ongoing

Taking about marketing the Commsec interview with Sean Hehir was advertised on 25 May, 2022 it is now 28 May, 2022.

It was Tweeted about by both Brainchip and Commsec and no date of release mentioned by either party.

Why the delay in it being published?

Crazy speculation did they discuss something in advance of it occurring which by agreement Commsec is delaying the release until it occurs???

It cannot be my birthday because that was earlier this month so what might it be???

My wild speculation no research required DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

jeff2151

Taking about marketing the Commsec interview with Sean Hehir was advertised on 25 May, 2022 it is now 28 May, 2022.

It was Tweeted about by both Brainchip and Commsec and no date of release mentioned by either party.

Crazy speculation did they discuss something in advance of it occurring which by agreement Commsec is delaying the release until it occurs???

It cannot be my birthday because that was earlier this month so what might it be???

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It must be MY birthday - next January!! :oops:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I like the way you think
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Just stumbled across this handy website, it displays market cap / revenue/ profit / country etc of largest tech companies in the world and we are on the first page of 100 companies

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Just call me Mr. One Percent.

Longer term holders will be aware that I have pointed out many times what a small part of the Edge Ai addressable market will mean to Brainchip's bottom line and I generally run with the line what if they only achieve one little percent of such and such a market.

Well here is another one of those what if they only capture one percent of such and such propositions.

As I posted the other day ARM caused to be shipped in the last 12 months over 29 billion chips.

So think about this just one tiny little percent of 29 billion chips is 290,000,000 or TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION CHIPS. WOW.

If Brainchip received a royalty of just 10 cents for every one of these 290 million chips this is $29 million dollars and if they received 20 cents then it would be double this amount to 58 million dollars.

If they captured 10 percent of this market then these numbers become 290 million dollars and 580 million dollars respectively.

Once again these numbers are nothing more than mathematical musings that may be completely irrelevant but ask yourself given everything you know about AKIDA technology including the Mercedes Benz endorsement can you actually imagine that it will not in a reasonable time frame find its way into at least this one percent of the annual chips caused by ARM to be produced taking into account the Michael Dell published statement that currently only 10 percent of data is processed at the EDGE but by 2025 it will move to 75%.

Add to this the legislation requiring all vehicles produced to be Electric by 2030, all the legislation covering in cabin monitoring, all the legislation to reduce green house gas emissions much of which will require massive reduction in energy use to be achieved, how can one percent not be a doddle in the park for the most efficient EDGE Ai processor/accelerator in the world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

LuWil

Regular

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
9FDBCB19-94BB-4D3A-BAB8-170B8CCCE1BD.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
NANOSE.......

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Did I hear someone say birthday

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Not sure if it’s been posted before

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

Longer term holders will be aware that I have pointed out many times what a small part of the Edge Ai addressable market will mean to Brainchip's bottom line and I generally run with the line what if they only achieve one little percent of such and such a market.

Well here is another one of those what if they only capture one percent of such and such propositions.

As I posted the other day ARM caused to be shipped in the last 12 months over 29 billion chips.

So think about this just one tiny little percent of 29 billion chips is 290,000,000 or TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION CHIPS. WOW.

If Brainchip received a royalty of just 10 cents for every one of these 290 million chips this is $29 million dollars and if they received 20 cents then it would be double this amount to 58 million dollars.

If they captured 10 percent of this market then these numbers become 290 million dollars and 580 million dollars respectively.

Once again these numbers are nothing more than mathematical musings that may be completely irrelevant but ask yourself given everything you know about AKIDA technology including the Mercedes Benz endorsement can you actually imagine that it will not in a reasonable time frame find its way into at least this one percent of the annual chips caused by ARM to be produced taking into account the Michael Dell published statement that currently only 10 percent of data is processed at the EDGE but by 2025 it will move to 75%.

Add to this the legislation requiring all vehicles produced to be Electric by 2030, all the legislation covering in cabin monitoring, all the legislation to reduce green house gas emissions much of which will require massive reduction in energy use to be achieved, how can one percent not be a doddle in the park for the most efficient EDGE Ai processor/accelerator in the world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I like your thinking, but I think you are been overly cautious :)

Brainchip is not another silicon chip, it is an Industry-first breed of neuromorphic computing... it's opening more and more doors for companies like never before, the first silicon was in 1958 and since then it has revolutionized the world, Brainchip will force everyone to reimagine the world for the next 64 years, with the power of AI, Brainchip is the crème de la crème!!! :)

IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
I like your thinking, but I think you are been overly cautious :)

Brainchip is not another silicon chip, it is an Industry-first breed of neuromorphic computing... it's opening more and more doors for companies like never before, the first silicon was in 1958 and since then it has revolutionized the world, Brainchip will force everyone to reimagine the world for the next 64 years, with the power of AI, Brainchip is the crème de la crème!!! :)

IMO
So I take it you think one percent is possible. LOL FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
1% easy without getting out of bed!
If it is just this obvious who here does not believe institutional investors are attempting to accumulate BRN shares out of the hands of retail.

Remember the rich come out of downward economic trends richer than when they went in and the man himself Warren Buffet is the example to us all in this regard.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

If you were trying to blow my socks off again FF, I can confirm that you succeeded! 🧦

tumblr_a184f062571a1d0910654af8fb5fdbf3_a5eb9ae0_500.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"So think about this just one tiny little percent of 29 billion chips is 290,000,000 or TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION CHIPS. WOW."
Hey @Fact Finder.
Either the beers I've had have kicked in hard but I think your math is off a bit on that equation?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Beers

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Violin1

Regular
I have been giving the vote against Peter van der Made a great deal of thought and looking at the numbers.

Why did I give it so much thought well because a poster here expressed remorse about having not bothered to vote.

I therefore have decided we need to start now and marshal the retail vote for next years AGM for two reasons.

The first is we need to let Peter van der Made know that he is appreciated and fully supported by retail for his genius and generosity in allowing us to share in his creation and in due course his wealth.

The second is to let the party or parties that engaged in this display of strength know that retail will have none of this nonsense in future. I have calculated based on the figures in the Annual Report the following:

1. Retail holders in the category of less than 100,000 shares have total voting rights of 388,154,326

2. Retail holders in the category of more than 100,000 shares and less than 5,800,000* have total voting rights of 575,226,045
(* 5,800,000 is the last holder in the top 20 list)

3. Peter van der Made received 238,100,194 votes

4. This means as a starting point there were at least 105,054,132 votes by retail investors with less than 100,000 shares not voted.

5. Of the 575,226,045 shares above 100,000 and below 5,800,000 I am allowing that 50% of these are held by institutions of one form and
another which leaves a further 286,113,022 shares at least which could have been voted in favour of Peter van der Made.

6. This means had all of retail voted for Peter van der Made he would have received a total vote of at least 629,267,384 votes the most of any
Director.

Now retail investors should note that to stop any takeover all you need is a blocking vote of 25% of the shares entitled to vote and it just so happens that retail investors at 629,267,384 shares (which is a minimum) well exceed 30% of the shares on issue and can decide if a takeover offer is accepted. Had retail voted for Peter van der Made in these numbers a clear message would have been sent to Brainchip about the importance of the retail vote.

I do not say this to rabble rouse but simply to make the point that we retail have much more power than most understand and all companies rely upon this lack of understanding by retail most of the time.

As a retail shareholder I am not putting that retail should in anyway control the day to day operations of the company but retail shareholders should be properly respected by all parties including institutions and those with 100 million share voting blocks who are trying to kick some shins for whatever vested stakeholder reason/s.

Brainchip is a public company. Retail shareholders with one share have the same rights as someone with 100 million shares but they need to vote to have their position as a retail shareholder respected and acknowledged.

I will leave it to you all to ponder but in this electronic age retail should be able to come together as a block and vote as a block to ensure that no individual or institutional investor with six times less voting power can manipulate the company to their ends behind the scenes.

My opinion only so do your own research and remember my maths is poor sometimes so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Agreed. Mine were all in - but I suspect people whom I have introduced to BRN and have purchased may well have neglected to vote. I shall crack the whip and remind them for the future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Carry on. Lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Violin1

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
STOP IT! I keep jiggling from foot to foot and saying "oh my goodness" (or words to that effect) to which my darling wife responds "Brainchip again???"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom