BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
This is from late 2020, but still very interesting. It's about Nvidia and the competition, new chip designs like Akida and the need for new software to step ahead of the competition. It delivers good arguments to have a deeper look at the progress of software developments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Wags

Regular
Do you think of things like this?

".....
Their diagnostics involve small pieces of proteins (i.e. peptides) instead of whole proteins as analysis markers. This is a fundamental advantage compared to conventional serology, as it allows the full use of the high resolution of the immune system, resulting in higher precision and lower cost compared to conventional techniques. An added advantage is that the markers of Biotome’s tests are patentable, unlike conventional protein markers.

Biotome has three diagnostic projects in the pipeline, each addressing large markets. The most progressed project, HelitopeTM, is a simple blood test for stomach cancer risk. The two other projects are focused on developing an antibody-test for COVID-19 (CovitopeTM) as well as a test for the risk of pre-eclampsia development.

....."
No, but I sure hope its incorporates Akida at some stage (y)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
It was a pleasure to meet everyone there tonight, and a great treat to meet Peter, Ken, Tony and some of the other Brainchip team.

The coolness of this team speaks volumes about their comfort level with this company.

I suspect big things are on the horizon. Exciting times.

AIMO.

Mark

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
--- deleted post (at posters request)
Thanks Macca.
Was really great to finally meet with so many legends from here and have the opportunity to shake hands, thank and chat with our Directors.
I didn't want to interrupt or eavesdrop on Mr Ponytail but was trying to get a moment with Antonio to voice my wish that they address the gender inequality issue of the board. They are on it and I was told to "watch this space" over the coming months which is an answer I am happy with.
Beyond that, and our public office holders, I would not want to "out" anyone's identity on a public forum.
I'm old enough to still regard privacy as a right and would always prefer to let people decide for themselves about what they wish to reveal.
Next year, we should perhaps organise an evening get together, on the night of the AGM, for those holders who'd like to attend and have a bit more of a social mingle. Expect we'll be around $5 by then so most could probably afford to pay a $100 entry so we could hire a venue and cover a few complimentary bottles of Champer's and anything left over we could donate to some worthy charity? :D Maybe Fred Hollows?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Thanks Macca.
Was really great to finally meet with so many legends from here and have the opportunity to shake hands, thank and chat with our Directors.
I didn't want to interrupt or eavesdrop on Mr Ponytail but was trying to get a moment with Antonio to voice my wish that they address the gender inequality issue of the board. They are on it and I was told to "watch this space" over the coming months which is an answer I am happy with.
Beyond that, and our public office holders, I would not want to "out" anyone's identity on a public forum.
I'm old enough to still regard privacy as a right and would always prefer to let people decide for themselves about what they wish to reveal.
Next year, we should perhaps organise an evening get together, on the night of the AGM, for those holders who'd like to attend and have a bit more of a social mingle. Expect we'll be around $5 by then so most could probably afford to pay a $100 entry so we could hire a venue and cover a few complimentary bottles of Champer's and anything left over we could donate to some worthy charity? :D Maybe Fred Hollows?
Informative, considerate and respectful comments Hoppy. I hope to be able to attend in the years to come.
Thank you.
Cheers, Mc.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I don’t know if this will make you feel better or worse but I can add to the improvement from 250 fps to 1,000 fps but I had hoped one of the tech savvy who were there would have posted about these aspects of the Nviso presentation/demonstration by Tim Llewellyn:

1. AKD1000 is so powerful that running at 1,000 fps as per the video you have seen it is not running at full power and has surplus capacity and inconsequence they are working to add addition features which will include monitoring the drivers health. I was seated behind the front seats and on the display screen which was out of my focal length I struggled to read the boxes but one he pointed too was cardiac.

2. While they will not be able to completely dispense with a CPU to support AKIDA it is so powerful they expect to run a much smaller and hence power efficient CPU than the one demonstrated.

3. I did mention that he said without AKIDA they would not be able to run their Apps in motor vehicles but more importantly he said that there is currently no mobile phone in the world capable of running all their Apps. He stopped at that point but in context it seems reasonable to extrapolate that with AKIDA IP they could.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Wags

Regular
Thanks Macca.
Hi again Hop.
Thankyou for bringing to my attention I may have inadvertently done the wrong thing. I have deleted my post and asked Zeebot to remove any references.
If the gent does read this forum, I apologise if I have erred.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
I don’t know if this will make you feel better or worse but I can add to the improvement from 250 fps to 1,000 fps but I had hoped one of the tech savvy who were there would have posted about these aspects of the Nviso presentation/demonstration by Tim Llewellyn:

1. AKD1000 is so powerful that running at 1,000 fps as per the video you have seen it is not running at full power and has surplus capacity and inconsequence they are working to add addition features which will include monitoring the drivers health. I was seated behind the front seats and on the display screen which was out of my focal length I struggled to read the boxes but one he pointed too was cardiac.

2. While they will not be able to completely dispense with a CPU to support AKIDA it is so powerful they expect to run a much smaller and hence power efficient CPU than the one demonstrated.

3. I did mention that he said without AKIDA they would not be able to run their Apps in motor vehicles but more importantly he said that there is currently no mobile phone in the world capable of running all their Apps. He stopped at that point but in context it seems reasonable to extrapolate that with AKIDA IP they could.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Don’t know what happened I thought the above post was linking to @Rise from the ashes
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 4 users

Smarty13

Emerged
Just a thought
What I liked about going IP is to me this means we are able to hide were we are at in regards to accomplishments. We are not telling the world here is Akida 2000 etc, cause that is announcement worthy but releasing new breakthroughs under patent protection and NDA would mean anybody trying to cut our lunch wouldn’t actually be able to figure out we’re we are actually at.

We have just gone undercover and I like it I like it a lot

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Hi again Hop.
Thankyou for bringing to my attention I may have inadvertently done the wrong thing. I have deleted my post and asked Zeebot to remove any references.
If the gent does read this forum, I apologise if I have erred.
I’m so jealous of missing out on all that’s been going on; the AGM, meeting the exceptional board, 1000 eyes members, and Nviso presentation.

The wonderful thing about this company is that by all appearances they have employed exceptional humans. Professional at their job but seem genuinely nice as well. Obviously creating wealth is why we are all here but to quote a cliche ”Its the journey, not the destination.”

This sharing of information by the 1000 eyes is really quite a delight and I look forward to future. If only there were more open collaborations where we all try to be honest and help each other instead of the alternative. Hopefully everything uncovered will come to fruition, we all get rich but also the technology can actually help people along the way!

Cheers all!

• Love
Reactions: 39 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Bottom line that makes me feel excited and looking forward to more developments. Thank you for your extra input on the matter.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I’m so jealous of missing out on all that’s been going on; the AGM, meeting the exceptional board, 1000 eyes members, and Nviso presentation.

The wonderful thing about this company is that by all appearances they have employed exceptional humans. Professional at their job but seem genuinely nice as well. Obviously creating wealth is why we are all here but to quote a cliche ”Its the journey, not the destination.”

This sharing of information by the 1000 eyes is really quite a delight and I look forward to future. If only there were more open collaborations where we all try to be honest and help each other instead of the alternative. Hopefully everything uncovered will come to fruition, we all get rich but also the technology can actually help people along the way!

Cheers all!
Yes, what Zeeb0t has created here for us is pretty special and something worthy of both patronage and protection.
The board is aware of these thousand eyes and just how unique and beneficent a group we are becoming.
I look forward to our future together and hope we can continue to thrive alongside our company.
Come next year, if you can.
It takes a village. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 37 users
Innocent question. This site is so difficult to navigate if one is no interested in BRN.
Its a BrainChip site only? Yes or No
I have found it extremely difficult too navigate, fits only a Brain site Zeebot should say so
From my understanding this site started as a result of BRN members getting fed up with the rubbish and false narrative being fed on HC. So when this forum started it was mostly BRN investors who came across at the start.

Not sure why others haven’t. I looked up another stock today here out of curiosity but there was no content of value. Whether they’re happy with the content on HC or oblivious to the manipulation who could say.

I’ve been thinking about a reason why and maybe it has to do with the forward thinking type person you would have needed to be when first investing in this stock as there was a time I would have considered it to be quite speculative. Having an inquiring, positive but questioning mind would help to stay the course.

Of course I now consider BRN as a no-brainer. IMO a lot of the risk is gone and it’s now logistics!

Well done to those who invested early and you deserve the rewards that will follow!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Innocent question. This site is so difficult to navigate if one is no interested in BRN.
I have found it extremely difficult too navigate, fits only a Brain site Zeebot should say so

Yes I agree that giant orange stock search function at the top of the main page is a bit too inconspicuous!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Hi @Manabouttown

I do not believe that is the intention and I keep an eye on another share here and have no more difficulty with it than Brainchip.

I think Brainchip has the appearance of overwhelming the site and some things are a bit clunky at times.

Not sure if this is the right word but I have heard some tech savvy people use the term clunky so I am trying to sound cool. LOL

Despite the clunk I put up with it as here is sane mostly usually when I don’t post.

Regards
FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
I'd think you just type the stock code your interested in and begin a topic and hope interested parties are on this site.

Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
@Fact Finder has this been posted yet?

Abstract—We present a SNN simulator which scales to millions of neurons, billions of synapses, and 8 GPUs. This is made possible by 1) a novel, cache-aware spike transmission algorithm 2) a model parallel multi-GPU distribution scheme and 3) a static, yet very effective load balancing strategy. The simulator further features an easy to use API and the ability to create custom models. We compare the proposed simulator against two state of the art ones on a series of benchmarks using three wellestablished models. We find that our simulator is faster, consumes less memory, and scales linearly with the number of GPUs. Index Terms—SNN, AI, Deep Learning, simulation, multiGPU, parallel, distributed, HPC, GPGPU, CUDA

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Click on the "tse" at the top left hand corner of your screen and you'll see that this isn't just a BrainChip site.

PS: I took this screen shot about two secs ago.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.51.26 pm.png

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
3. How could they possibly know that?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom