BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
Innocent question. This site is so difficult to navigate if one is no interested in BRN.
Its a BrainChip site only? Yes or No
I have found it extremely difficult too navigate, fits only a Brain site Zeebot should say so
We're all free to choose whichever site we like.

If you don't like this site, feel free to visit the other one. Don't think anyone here would complain.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Wags

Regular
I’m so jealous of missing out on all that’s been going on; the AGM, meeting the exceptional board, 1000 eyes members, and Nviso presentation.

The wonderful thing about this company is that by all appearances they have employed exceptional humans. Professional at their job but seem genuinely nice as well. Obviously creating wealth is why we are all here but to quote a cliche ”Its the journey, not the destination.”

This sharing of information by the 1000 eyes is really quite a delight and I look forward to future. If only there were more open collaborations where we all try to be honest and help each other instead of the alternative. Hopefully everything uncovered will come to fruition, we all get rich but also the technology can actually help people along the way!

Cheers all!
SG. You nailed it.
The AGM was a great experience for me as a first timer, and the meetups and demo were also terrific.
The board members I met, besides being extremely approachable, certainly oozed professionalism and integrity to me.
I have complete faith in the management team, to skillfully manoeuvre our company to be the world beater and technological giant that it will be.

Meeting a few of the "eyes" was also very cool. All very nice people from many different walks. All very passionate and knowledgable. To my surprise, I connected with a colleague from a project from over 10 years ago which i thought was great..

The NVISO demo was a complete eye opener. To see the system processing the movements and expressions of the occupants was amazing. Tim spoke with great technical knowledge, completely baffling my little brain, but filling me with confidence Im on the right bus.

A few beers at the pub, and all in all, a pretty good day.
Hopefully you get to attend the next one, I know I'll be trying to.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Click on the "tse" at the top left hand corner of your screen and you'll see that this isn't just a BrainChip site.

PS: I took this screen shot about two secs ago.

View attachment 7903
I hope you're not the same Manabouttown...

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.09.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.09.16 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Really? What a desperate you are
Manaboutobebooted

Give a fool enough rope they will hang them self

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
1653653975635.png

Beware, Mosquitos may follow

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey @zeeb0t

Clean up in aisle 734 please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 41 users

VictorG

So you have too replay news that is as old as Hiroshima fuckwit. How about answer the original question which was why is the site so difficult to navigate? Let’s blaze away and troll is your scene, it’s not mine. I asked a genuine question again, possibly 8 times now why this site doesn’t allow other threads of other stocks. Nonetheless bring ya Crapper out and blaze away, your the fuckwit Pal.
For someone who can't navigate a forum, you hold the record for navigating fastest into a permanent fuck off.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Perhaps

Regular
Innocent question. This site is so difficult to navigate if one is no interested in BRN.
I have found it extremely difficult too navigate, fits only a Brain site Zeebot should say so
You're a member since 18th of April and needed more than a month to find out it's difficult to navigate here?
Take care, life ain't easy, Regards from Germany

back-to-school-school-days.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
3. How could they possibly know that?
Sorry that there is no phone?

I suspect he knows the minimum size of the CPU/GPU he needs and has extrapolated from there.

Maybe he was using one of those throw away lines.

Maybe I misheard him.

Maybe I do not understand your question.

I did say I had hoped one of the tech savvy would have reported back on these matters.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mt09

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Fox151

Regular
I think Zeebot did an amazing job. Here is a reminder of the reason why we all moved on. You can see here an example of the corruption that we all escaped in the hot crapper.

Screenshot_20220527-185315_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220527-185335_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I hope you're not the same Manabouttown...

View attachment 7904
View attachment 7905
@Fact Finder has this been posted yet?

Abstract—We present a SNN simulator which scales to millions of neurons, billions of synapses, and 8 GPUs. This is made possible by 1) a novel, cache-aware spike transmission algorithm 2) a model parallel multi-GPU distribution scheme and 3) a static, yet very effective load balancing strategy. The simulator further features an easy to use API and the ability to create custom models. We compare the proposed simulator against two state of the art ones on a series of benchmarks using three wellestablished models. We find that our simulator is faster, consumes less memory, and scales linearly with the number of GPUs. Index Terms—SNN, AI, Deep Learning, simulation, multiGPU, parallel, distributed, HPC, GPGPU, CUDA
I don’t recall it being posted but have a memory of reading it and putting it to one side as it is software and despite their claims about being as efficient as hardware considering the hardware they were using it is not playing in the same division as AKIDA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Sorry that there is no phone?

I suspect he knows the minimum size of the CPU/GPU he needs and has extrapolated from there.

Maybe he was using one of those throw away lines.

Maybe I misheard him.

Maybe I do not understand your question.

I did say I had hoped one of the tech savvy would have reported back on these matters.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sorry, tongue in cheek rhetorical question - agreeing with your implication that they are paying a good deal of attention to inserting their tech in phones - enabled by Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Well, that was a little bit unpleasant. Perhaps we should all burn some incense sticks to clean out our chakras. One thing I will say, is this cartoon is very 'on point'. Thankfully we are all on the bus.🥰

spongebob-hippie.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Sorry, tongue in cheek rhetorical question - agreeing with your implication that they are paying a good deal of attention to inserting their tech in phones - enabled by Akida.
Sorry not normal self very tired. Minded a sick two year old all day today and it made clear I am on the back end of my lifeline.

At the same time would not want to miss a minute of having time with her. LOL

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well, that was a little bit unpleasant. Perhaps we should all burn some incense sticks to clean out our chakras. One thing I will say, is this cartoon is very 'on point'. Thankfully we are all on the bus.🥰

View attachment 7914
The really good news is that @zeeb0t is well into designing tse II, which will feature autonomous navigation and facial expression cognition.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

View attachment 7914
That was one weird trip man.

One moment like I’m reading like The Stock Exchange next I’m like transported back to HC.

That is bad shit man I told you not to buy from the Lip like he spikes his stuff. Wow I’m freaking out man.

Man never again I will do the buys from now on. Why is your head like a watermelon man?

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom