BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dolci

Regular
That’s a shame ! He worked his way from front to back of the room .
...at one stage I thought he was going to come over but he had more pressing places to go by the looks...

Mws

Regular
Hey Yak, let's bury the hatchet m8. We're all on this amazing journey together. I'm just a retail investor employed in a different field of expertise (nothing to do with the financial sector) but I think you'd find we have a bit in common - not least of which being pretty headstrong.

I'm just trying to buy the dips to increase my holding because I want BRN to change my life and that of my family. I don't think I'll achieve inter-generational wealth like FF' has often said (I love that term) but I plan on making a significant difference with this share. I honestly don't believe any comment I make would materially effect the share price but if my comments are taken as down-ramping then I apologize and will add a disclaimer next time I go to press.

If we happen to meet at the $10 I'll buy the first beer 🍻
Legend

Reactions: 15 users
At the AGM, via the online portal, I asked the question, "I am aware that Brainchip has NDA's in existence. Are you able to state whether AKIDA is currently in use in any commercially available product?"
Antonio answered this question BUT only in relation to the NDAs. Not the 2nd part. Overlooked??

Reactions: 8 users

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Which one is FF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
At the AGM, via the online portal, I asked the question, "I am aware that Brainchip has NDA's in existence. Are you able to state whether AKIDA is currently in use in any commercially available product?"
Antonio answered this question BUT only in relation to the NDAs. Not the 2nd part. Overlooked??
Or ignored??? We will know one day.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Quercuskid

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dolci

Regular
Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Which one is FF 🤣

it wouldn't be right for me to say ...if he doesn't want his image plastered all over the internet I certainly won't be the one to do it ...but he is there somewhere at the very front ...;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
How exciting….Only a few days left until Nanose need to report in on their trials.

This came out on LinkedIn but I can’t access the main document; only the abstract.

The diagram looks promising though:

View attachment 7887

View attachment 7888
Looks like a fair size market once it takes off!

Have a good weekend everyone.
I already thought of that today and already looked for it, nice that you put it in, the date is May 30th and I'm really looking forward to your results

Reactions: 3 users
What date is it due out ?
Hi JP,

My recollection is the report re the Nanose trial is the end of the month. For which diseases I’m not sure. How long it takes for the report to be reviewed is unknown. However as it is non invasive and could meet the urgent catagory hopefully it will go through quickly. Then of course there is the manufacture timeframe and logistics but I’m hopeful that is all sorted pending the go ahead!

In my mind it’s just a matter of time! What a way to enter the market if it comes together! Everyone will know of Brainchip then!

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
How exciting….Only a few days left until Nanose need to report in on their trials.

This came out on LinkedIn but I can’t access the main document; only the abstract.

The diagram looks promising though:

View attachment 7887

View attachment 7888
Looks like a fair size market once it takes off!

Have a good weekend everyone.
One thing I do know about these FDA trials every date is more an ambition than a firm commitment.

They had 3,000 patients to find and test and get back the data from a range of sites and then the independent reviewers have to collate the results and report.

Do not be surprised if it gets extended and if it does that the new date does not go up until well after the due date has expired.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Oh.....so thats what motivates people to ring me from Ireland when I happen to express an interest in an upcoming AirBNB IPO advertised on Facebook.
Also got very indignant when I did not agree Covid was just a fake beat up by Big Brother. :LOL:
Wonder where my next call, from some helpful chap, wanting to help me into Starlink will come from?
Mars??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dick Smith recommended that I should buy Bitcoin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I don't know, but he looks tres debonnaire...un peu comme un avocat if you ask me.
Who is the gentleman with sexy pony tail

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
@chapman89 Thought I'd cut to the chase on LinkedIn 😂

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Who is the gentleman with sexy pony tail
Don't know, but after the AGM he was very enthusiastically showing something to Antonio on his phone, perhaps an Ap he is associated with???

Top Bottom