• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hi FF, Has the Valeo logo been displayed on the new website since its launch or is this new?
I should also add to my earlier post that regardless of if the logo is a new addition or if its just a case of my old eyes missing it when browsing previously the very fact that is it there (as is NASA) along side the other known companies is massive! You don't just go adding logo's of companies such as these under the statement "Trusted by" without them first signing off on it. My take on this is that in both cases it further validates (in my opinion only) the working relationship and moves it from being one of evaluation or early development in nature to something much more. Very exciting times ahead.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
At the risk of being pummelled by the Ballista Army, I have to say that the above remarks questioning my honesty and integrity, were well below the belt Fact, and not worthy of the person you purport to be.

Rather than being the beneficiary of hindsight, it was blindingly obvious that as Monday’s trading progressed, the company’s share price was being influenced by the belated ARM announcement, and Tuesday’s upcoming AGM.

As I’ve said before, my instinct was telling me a pretty good accumulation opportunity was on offer, so I took one of my many punts. Voila…the next day our share price declined on the back of what I expected…ie negative market reaction to the AGM. I took a further punt and waited until late yesterday to accumulate a nice little 200K plus additional shares.

‘Money for nothing and the chicks for free’

There may well be manipulation going on Fact, but I find your suggestion that I may be part of a group doing this pretty damn offensive.

I now await my pummelling.
I apologise unreservedly if you thought for one minute I was suggesting that you were one of the manipulators. I always allow for there being two types of traders honest and manipulative as my post made perfectly clear.

You can go back and read again my posts over at HC which I know you did at the time but may have forgotten and I have always allowed for both kinds of traders and have even confessed to being a trader myself but am not blind to the fact that some traders are simply criminals constantly creating false markets for their advantage.

You know I have always countered your arguments about how easy trading is for you with a contrary argument that it is not easy to be an honest trader and it is not something that someone new to the market should jump into head first and indeed it requires more than a little experience to be successful. Some people never manage it in fact the majority never manage it and you know this perfectly well having said "I know trading is not for everyone"(and I quote).

You have always taken the position that there is nothing to trading and you have only on one occasion that I recall suggested that not all your trades have ended in glory. This admission was well after the fact and in the context of telling us about another successful trade. It is not easy to admit failure and you were honest enough to do so.

What I have disliked and you know this, is that you put forward a position as you have here that trading is just so easy that "Blind Freddie" would have seized the opportunity.

The implication of your statement being that anyone who was not doing what you were doing was a fool. You will no doubt disagree but this is the geneses of "Blind Freddie" he is a euphemism for a foolish person.

So if you want me to take offence at your comments I will and suggest it was like your hide to say that I and others were fools for not trading as you did.

Firstly, I do have the skills to trade honesty, and have, and I have said so in replies to your posts on HC. So the fact that you made a successful trade and I and others did not does not make us fools.

So as they say you started it and now you do not want to be in the kitchen.

Poor thing but I think you have allowed your true colours to be in evidence with your immediate drawing of the conclusion that I was suggesting you were one of the dishonest group.

I could ask why did you not think you were the honest trader that I allowed for in my post?

Clearly my opinion only no research required
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
I should also add to my earlier post that regardless of if the logo is a new addition or if its just a case of my old eyes missing it when browsing previously the very fact that is it there (as is NASA) along side the other known companies is massive! You don't just go adding logo's of companies such as these under the statement "Trusted by" without them first signing off on it. My take on this is that in both cases it further validates (in my opinion only) the working relationship and moves it from being one of evaluation or early development in nature to something much more. Very exciting times ahead.
All I know is that I had not seen them before today and I mentioned this in a conversation with Tony Dawe in the street after attending the Nviso demonstration and he said he was unaware that the logos were not there confessing that he had not had the time leading up to the AGM to go through the new website in its entirety and he would look into it.

So they were there and we missed it or Tony Dawe has fixed the issue.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Whilst it's a nice leap from 250 to 1000 fps I'm wondering if these claims of 10000 fps are in a comparable environment?

Obviously we know of Prophesee but I hadn't seen Xperi before.

Their bold. Thoughts?

Was from 2021 and I see Xperi list it as DTS AutoSense.

“Intelligent sensing is required by the next-generation in-cabin experience. The critical path to this is a sensor fusion-focused advanced research strategy,” said Petronel Bigioi, chief technology officer, Xperi. “DTS AutoSense’s advanced research team is centered on state-of-the-art sensing solutions and neuromorphic sensing is one of the technologies that can shape the future of the industry.”

The neuromorphic sensors capture information at an equivalent frame rate of 10,000 frames per second without requiring active illumination. This enables better low light performance for driver monitoring features as well as never seen before capabilities such as saccadic eye movement or micro-expressions, crucial next steps in the next-generation in-cabin experiences.​

Xperi’s implementation has 12 patents pending and relies on an end-to-end data generation and training system built to address the particularities of the sensor. The training data set was generated based on Xperi’s extensive computer vision infrastructure, reusing ground-truth from the visible and near infrared spectrums, synthesizing a completely novel approach in neuromorphic based sensing.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Been at the corn chips again have we?
Well, for one of the first times in my life, I was actually trying not to be corny because I really do believe there's a very good chance that Arm will be involved in SiFive's mobile phone ambitions. But, I'd like to thank you, because you have given me an excellent idea for a new joke dear Dodgy-knees.

Q: What is BrainChip's favorite dancing style?
A: The salsa

:LOL::ROFLMAO:😜

salsa-salsa-salsa-do-that-salsa-girl.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

ndefries

Regular
At the risk of being pummelled by the Ballista Army, I have to say that the above remarks questioning my honesty and integrity, were well below the belt Fact, and not worthy of the person you purport to be.

Rather than being the beneficiary of hindsight, it was blindingly obvious that as Monday’s trading progressed, the company’s share price was being influenced by the belated ARM announcement, and Tuesday’s upcoming AGM.

As I’ve said before, my instinct was telling me a pretty good accumulation opportunity was on offer, so I took one of my many punts. Voila…the next day our share price declined on the back of what I expected…ie negative market reaction to the AGM. I took a further punt and waited until late yesterday to accumulate a nice little 200K plus additional shares.

‘Money for nothing and the chicks for free’

There may well be manipulation going on Fact, but I find your suggestion that I may be part of a group doing this pretty damn offensive.

I now await my pummelling.
depending on price movement these sell and buy trades can just generate hefty tax bills. i have some in and out of super and so the drop i would need after a sale means the risk isnt worth it for me given where the business is going.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
M

Morning MDhere,

Purely wild speculation from someone who knows very little technicaly...

@ $20.00 per physical chip ( as has been loosely used by management in the past).
÷ by 80 nodes ( per AKIDA chip)
= $0.25 per node .
So.... if we were only selling Interlectual Property as opposed to physical chips.

$0.25 per node - 10%((cost to produce in silicon) = $0.025) = leaves $0.2475 per node ( 90% profit margin).

So....$0.2475 per node x two nodes per application????

1. Voice/word detection/recognition x 1
2. Steering wheel touch/contact sensor x1
3. in car camera x2
4. external sensors x10
5. transmission/vibration x3
6. Wheel bearing vibration x4
7. Rain detection x 1
8. Auto headlights x1
&
9. Possibly throw in NICOBO the farting comfort robot from Panasonic, on the back seat. X 1.

= 24 use cases x 2 nodes per application = 48 nodes.

48 nodes ( incorporated into ecosystem partners chips)
48 x $0.2475 per node ( IP ). = $11.88 × 1.407631 ( USD to AUD ) = $16.7226 AUD per car x 2,000,000 cars per annum ( Mercedes-Benz) to keep it simple.

= $33,445,312.56 per annum. Potentially from Mercedes-Benz alone annually.

As stated above I have absolutely no background in this sphere & as such the above workings are purely guesstimates

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks Esq, thats exactly the calculator that i needed. and i know its a stab in the dark rough calculation. But its a start in the right direction in the dark :D:cool: thanks for a excellent pure guesstimate (y)

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Yes @Dang Son this was discussed quite heavily with much excitement.
There has also been an update since this video that Anil made a slight tweak to change from 250 FPS (frames per second) to 1,000 fps.
Woo Hoo.
1000 fps

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I apologise unreservedly if you thought for one minute I was suggesting that you were one of the manipulators. I always allow for there being two types of traders honest and manipulative as my post made perfectly clear.

You can go back and read again my posts over at HC which I know you did at the time but may have forgotten and I have always allowed for both kinds of traders and have even confessed to being a trader myself but am not blind to the fact that some traders are simply criminals constantly creating false markets for their advantage.

You know I have always countered your arguments about how easy trading is for you with a contrary argument that it is not easy to be an honest trader and it is not something that someone new to the market should jump into head first and indeed it requires more than a little experience to be successful. Some people never manage it in fact the majority never manage it and you know this perfectly well having said "I know trading is not for everyone"(and I quote).

You have always taken the position that there is nothing to trading and you have only on one occasion that I recall suggested that not all your trades have ended in glory. This admission was well after the fact and in the context of telling us about another successful trade. It is not easy to admit failure and you were honest enough to do so.

What I have disliked and you know this, is that you put forward a position as you have here that trading is just so easy that "Blind Freddie" would have seized the opportunity.

The implication of your statement being that anyone who was not doing what you were doing was a fool. You will no doubt disagree but this is the geneses of "Blind Freddie" he is a euphemism for a foolish person.

So if you want me to take offence at your comments I will and suggest it was like your hide to say that I and others were fools for not trading as you did.

Firstly, I do have the skills to trade honesty, and have, and I have said so in replies to your posts on HC. So the fact that you made a successful trade and I and others did not does not make us fools.

So as they say you started it and now you do not want to be in the kitchen.

Poor thing but I think you have allowed your true colours to be in evidence with your immediate drawing of the conclusion that I was suggesting you were one of the dishonest group.

I could ask why did you not think you were the honest trader that I allowed for in my post?

Clearly my opinion only no research required
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Indeed we have one such successful trader among us:

A damsel with a duolcimer In a vision once I saw:

It was an Abyssinian maid

And on her dulcimer she played,

Singing of Mount Abora.

Could I revive within me

Her symphony and song,

To such a deep delight ’twould win me,

That with music loud and long,

I would build that dome in air, That sunny dome! those caves of ice
!

... but it should have gone over $1 when it was validated!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Violin1

Regular
I thought it was very reassuring (I think it was in the Comsec interview) when Sean something along these line, that the development time-frame for products is "usually one or two years, sometimes three".

That gave me the impression that we will see products enter the market faster than I first thought.
And that once companies have used the tech once then it just gets integrated into the next model or new product automatically. So while we might be waiting an extra year or two for the first products, the floodgates will then open. Most exciting.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Thanks D

So totally intergratable with Intel CISC...cool.

Presume Intel CISC more prevalent in server settings and as such there is the possibility of Akida to servers as well as Edge devices?

Like eX3 mob testing in the TaiShan and KunPeng?
Hi FMF,

Saw this on LinkedIn. Hopefully intel will try Akida in place of Loihi and be so impressed they reluctantly start integrating Akida. They’ll still make profits from manufacturing and installation etc so it won’t be a total loss for them. And it keeps them at the forefront.

1653544364659.png

Cheers

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Whilst it's a nice leap from 250 to 1000 fps I'm wondering if these claims of 10000 fps are in a comparable environment?

Obviously we know of Prophesee but I hadn't seen Xperi before.

Their bold. Thoughts?

Was from 2021 and I see Xperi list it as DTS AutoSense.

“Intelligent sensing is required by the next-generation in-cabin experience. The critical path to this is a sensor fusion-focused advanced research strategy,” said Petronel Bigioi, chief technology officer, Xperi. “DTS AutoSense’s advanced research team is centered on state-of-the-art sensing solutions and neuromorphic sensing is one of the technologies that can shape the future of the industry.”

The neuromorphic sensors capture information at an equivalent frame rate of 10,000 frames per second without requiring active illumination. This enables better low light performance for driver monitoring features as well as never seen before capabilities such as saccadic eye movement or micro-expressions, crucial next steps in the next-generation in-cabin experiences.​

Xperi’s implementation has 12 patents pending and relies on an end-to-end data generation and training system built to address the particularities of the sensor. The training data set was generated based on Xperi’s extensive computer vision infrastructure, reusing ground-truth from the visible and near infrared spectrums, synthesizing a completely novel approach in neuromorphic based sensing.
Prophesee develops DVS/event cameras. they have worked with Bosch.

although some of their patents refer to SNNs, they do not seem to be working on the development of SNNs.

WO2019180033A1 FAST DETECTION OF SECONDARY OBJECTS THAT MAY INTERSECT THE TRAJECTORY OF A MOVING PRIMARY OBJECT

1653544591394.png

Preferably, the artificial intelligence module comprises a spiking neural network that is configured to directly receive a stream of identified events as input. This further speeds up the classification because the stream of events may be sufficient for a classification already before the next image frame is delivered by the vision sensor. Also, the representation of a secondary object as a sequence of events may be a highly compressed data set compared with a representation as image information.

On this basis, they could use Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Just for interest again 😂

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Prophesee develops DVS/event cameras. they have worked with Bosch.

although some of their patents refer to SNNs, they do not seem to be working on the development of SNNs.

WO2019180033A1 FAST DETECTION OF SECONDARY OBJECTS THAT MAY INTERSECT THE TRAJECTORY OF A MOVING PRIMARY OBJECT

View attachment 7791

Preferably, the artificial intelligence module comprises a spiking neural network that is configured to directly receive a stream of identified events as input. This further speeds up the classification because the stream of events may be sufficient for a classification already before the next image frame is delivered by the vision sensor. Also, the representation of a secondary object as a sequence of events may be a highly compressed data set compared with a representation as image information.

On this basis, they could use Akida.
Hey @Diogenese

How come your so clued up with patents?

Cheers

Ron

Reactions: 3 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Violin1

Regular
What is a neuromorphic chip anayway?
I was going to ask that at the AGM but the questions got cutoff before I could......lol. I was imagining the whole crowd screaming WANCA, WANCA but it would have been worth it!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom