BRN Discussion Ongoing

bad idea

Oh, the other thing, I asked Sean and Antony about last November's US Congress decision to equip all new cars with driver monitors to detect intoxication and distraction, and what opportunity this is for Brainchip, and Sean replied that they are certainly aware of this, but sadly nothing more. I personally think that Brainchip would be all over that opportunity. Apparently this is law in Europe too.

Also a question about the timing for the FDA trials with Nanose being May 31 and how that may be going, and,......"we can't really comment on that". Course you can.....just a little hint, please!!
Well if we can't comment on it, at least there's something to not comment on.

Referenced previously @Rise from the ashes

1653379900827.png

It looks like Hossam Haick will be commenting though. Albeit at the end of September when his new book is released:

Volatile Biomarkers for Human Health – “From Nature to Artificial Senses”

The brief:

Volatile biomarkers play a significant signalling role in communication between biological cells living as individual entities or as mini-societies that sense, respond and adapt to changes in their environment. In this process, volatile biomarkers can leak into the blood, from which they can be secreted into most body fluids (blood, breath, skin, urine, saliva, feces, etc.), from which sensing devices can capture and interpret their chemical fingerprint to reflect any association with health disorders in a fast, easy, and minimally non-invasive manner.

This book introduces the concept of biomarkers within the body in terms of basic and translational sciences. It starts with a comprehensive review of the expression and mechanistic pathways involving volatile biomarkers at single cell and (micro)organism levels, cell-to-cell and cell-to-organism communications, and their secretion into body fluids. It discusses several ways for discovering and detecting the secreted biomarkers using mass spectrometry and other spectroscopic techniques. This is followed by an appraisal and translation of the accumulating knowledge from the laboratory to the Point-of-Care phase, using selective sensors as well as desktop and wearable artificial sensing devices, e.g., electronic noses and electronic skins, in conjugation with AI-assisted data processing and healthcare decision-making in diagnostics. The book offers an outlook into the challenges in the continuing development of volatile biomarkers and their wider availability to healthcare, which can be substantially improved. It should appeal to research groups in universities, start-up and large-scale industries associated in all aspects of biomedicine.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mccabe84

Regular
I find it interesting that they mentioned take overs. Are they expecting someone to make an offer

Reactions: 3 users

Dolci

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Did anyone manage to record the live stream, and share it please?
Yeah, i recorded it, all of it, in the process downloading it on youtube, takes time huge file, one hour and 40 minutes, under obviously brainchip, quality should be good, will be ready in an hours times, will post when ready. Wouldn’t let me post here, file to big.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

TECH

Regular
You may find that some shareholder/s are dining in Sydney tonight with a big smile on their face/s.

If someone is anonymous on this site, it stands to reason that they may decide to remain anonymous for a number
of personal reasons in the real world, only allowing individuals into their private world by choice.

Mentioning adding 4 and potentially up to 5 new non-executive directors has definitely opened up Pandora's Box,
in my opinion....otherwise why mention it, that's effectively doubling the Board size !....and the reason to take that
approach is because.....:unsure::rolleyes:.

Tech x

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Did anyone manage to record the live stream, and share it please?

Hi JK, yeah I recorded it but its in my google drive again

Probably pretty big, I missed the first 30 seconds as I had some issues

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
You may find that some shareholder/s are dining in Sydney tonight with a big smile on their face/s.

If someone is anonymous on this site, it stands to reason that they may decide to remain anonymous for a number
of personal reasons in the real world, only allowing individuals into their private world by choice.

Mentioning adding 4 and potentially up to 5 new non-executive directors has definitely opened up Pandora's Box,
in my opinion....otherwise why mention it, that's effectively doubling the Board size !....and the reason to take that

Tech x
Hi Tech,

Thanks for the insights on expanding the BoD. Certainly food for thought there.

Waiting to hear the full recording in due course.

To @Tony Coles , thanks in advance. Well worth the wait to be sure. Rather jealous of all who got to hear in real time.

Edit: here/hear

Reactions: 10 users
I find it interesting that they mentioned take overs. Are they expecting someone to make an offer
Are you serious mate, I think shareholders will be short changed with a takeover, could someone tell me how a takeover would be a advantage 🤔

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
SHORTING CAMPAIGN in full swing . Most (high %) shares being dumped are via CHAI exchange.

The company is still the same as 9am this morning , no difference.
Those 5 Mil shares WERE definately a planned SHORT. Evidence will show up in 3 days time in ASX data.

Yak52

Interesting to then see this aftermarket today

1653383036886.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Yak52

Regular
Not all bad tho, might provide another opportunity to deploy some more funds. If it gets to 1.05 or below I reckon we're back in bargain territory again. Totally my opinion only 🤞

SORRY Foxdog BUT................................" Not all bad tho, might provide another opportunity to deploy some more funds. If it gets to 1.05 or below I reckon we're back in bargain territory again. Totally my opinion only" - Foxdog.

SO Todays drop from a HIGH of $1.34 down to a close of $1.15 was not enough of a "BARGIN" for you ??

YOU want it to drop down to $1.05 OR less for it to be a BARGIN?

I don't need to say what I am thinking about your post & comments nor about the relevance of the last bit of your Forum Name do I ??? Hmm??

Yak52 :mad::mad:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

FJ-215

Regular
SORRY Foxdog BUT................................" Not all bad tho, might provide another opportunity to deploy some more funds. If it gets to 1.05 or below I reckon we're back in bargain territory again. Totally my opinion only" - Foxdog.

SO Todays drop from a HIGH of $1.34 down to a close of $1.15 was not enough of a "BARGIN" for you ??

YOU want it to drop down to $1.05 OR less for it to be a BARGIN?

I don't need to say what I am thinking about your post & comments nor about the relevance of the last bit of your Forum Name do I ??? Hmm??

Yak52 :mad::mad:
Hi Yak52,

Everyone loves a bargain!! If I offered you my shares at 50 cents would you take them? Hell, Yea you would because you know the value of BRN as we all do. I read the transcript of the AGM, I'm happy as a long term holder but nothing there to really attract new investors (ie instant revenue).

The message.

Hold, be happy and wait.

I can do that!!!

Reactions: 18 users

FJ-215

Regular
And as a musical interlude:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

FJ-215

Regular
Interesting to then see this aftermarket today

View attachment 7614
That's a whole lot of professional fuckery right there...

Putting the manipulation of the SP aside for a moment. Today was a good day with a good AGM. Our management clearly communicated the focusing of our strategic direction and did so with a level of professionalism and confidence I have not seen prior. Games will be played with the SP as we continue on our growth trajectory. But its only a matter of time in my opinion, until this really starts to grow legs and hit its stride. I am loving this ride!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Tech x
Hi Tech.

Are you thinking NASDAQ...

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

I bet Blind Freddie knows where FF is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Quatrojos

Regular