BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
Oops I meant to say 'Ultra Bargain' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

mkm109

Regular
Sorry to hear that. I just followed the link sent by email back on the 20 April. And it worked like a charm. Voting, questions, Perfect.
I have used the system before for other shares and it sometimes works and sometimes fails

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Bravo, got notification of this earlier. View attachment 7596
Screenshot_20220524-165522.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire

Dhm

Regular
I enjoyed catching up with quite a few of the 1000 eyes this morning. And got to look at the Akida 1000 up close. Tony Dawe said that future Akida chips will be a bit smaller than this one, and this fits on a fingernail.
3C47E2CB-0223-4AD1-B925-E4B922868DD4.jpeg

The senior management were quite slick, but if I was to be a little picky, Sean read everything he said in the prepared part of the morning. Afterwards in the Q and A he was impressive
The chairman Antonio Viana was very impressive as well. I’ve arranged a game of golf when Sean and Antonio next come down (perhaps they were paying lip service to me) but I can always hope!

43346B06-5DDB-4E96-9B14-14BAE7CB3A08.jpeg

The savaging of the SP today has no logical reason, and as Antonio said, “the share price will do what the share price will do”.
I am firmly confident that we are backing the right horse with Brainchip. Hopefully we will demonstrate soon that we had all the horses in the race!
@Fact Finder we missed you today, I even had a birthday present for you. Or were you there in disguise….. I thought I may have seen Blind Freddie in the room.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

SiDEvans

Regular
I enjoyed catching up with quite a few of the 1000 eyes this morning. And got to look at the Akida 1000 up close. Tony Dawe said that future Akida chips will be a bit smaller than this one, and this fits on a fingernail.
View attachment 7597
The senior management were quite slick, but if I was to be a little picky, Sean read everything he said in the prepared part of the morning. Afterwards in the Q and A he was impressive
The chairman Antonio Viana was very impressive as well. I’ve arranged a game of golf when Sean and Antonio next come down (perhaps they were paying lip service to me) but I can always hope!

View attachment 7598
The savaging of the SP today has no logical reason, and as Antonio said, “the share price will do what the share price will do”.
I am firmly confident that we are backing the right horse with Brainchip. Hopefully we will demonstrate soon that we had all the horses in the race!
@Fact Finder we missed you today, I even had a birthday present for you. Or were you there in disguise….. I thought I may have seen Blind Freddie in the room.
CANT BELIEVE I MISSED EYEBALLING THE CHIP!!!

• Sad
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
View attachment 7597

View attachment 7598
Evening Dhm,

Cheers for the pictures and brief rundown. Good to hear.

Yep , we certainly copped a pizzeling today, anyway look at the long term chart pattern chippers.

The future is extremely bright.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

JK200SX

Regular
Did anyone manage to record the live stream, and share it please?

Reactions: 8 users

SiDEvans

Regular
At one point Sean made a very clear point about the identity of the company when he said something to the effect of … “we are an IP company, not a chip company.”
He actually repeated that a few times in the same response to a question I believe was about the R&D department. No matter the actual question, I found this very interesting as I had never heard them take this position so strongly before.
As they have said in the past this form of revenue is very high margin so bring it on!

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Dhm

Regular
Oh, the other thing, I asked Sean and Antony about last November's US Congress decision to equip all new cars with driver monitors to detect intoxication and distraction, and what opportunity this is for Brainchip, and Sean replied that they are certainly aware of this, but sadly nothing more. I personally think that Brainchip would be all over that opportunity. Apparently this is law in Europe too.

Also a question about the timing for the FDA trials with Nanose being May 31 and how that may be going, and,......"we can't really comment on that". Course you can.....just a little hint, please!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
Can we just clear this up-Mr Hehir reads his speech because it has to match whats in the annoucement released to market.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
A tidy 4million shares traded after hours today!

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
At one point Sean made a very clear point about the identity of the company when he said something to the effect of … “we are an IP company, not a chip company.”
He actually repeated that a few times in the same response to a question I believe was about the R&D department. No matter the actual question, I found this very interesting as I had never heard them take this position so strongly before.
As they have said in the past this form of revenue is very high margin so bring it on!
Hi Sid,

If someone wants the chip, we have the likes of MegaChips to sort that out. No point in us competing with the pros in our team.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Oh, the other thing, I asked Sean and Antony about last November's US Congress decision to equip all new cars with driver monitors to detect intoxication and distraction, and what opportunity this is for Brainchip, and Sean replied that they are certainly aware of this, but sadly nothing more. I personally think that Brainchip would be all over that opportunity. Apparently this is law in Europe too.

Also a question about the timing for the FDA trials with Nanose being May 31 and how that may be going, and,......"we can't really comment on that". Course you can.....just a little hint, please!!
Well if we can't comment on it, at least there's something to not comment on.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Some of the trades that were happening just before the official close today. Nothing to see here.......

Late trades.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I've worked it out! The Finder of Facts found something untoward at the AGM and sold all of his shares (hence the SP drop) and he's now running for the hills (hence the 'sound of crickets'). Will we ever hear from FF again?.......🤔
Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
i think hes still typing just quietly....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom