BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
"Refining, expanding, and accelerating our roadmap and see opportunities beyond the edge."

What's beyond the edge?
Perhaps what Nviso and Bonseyes use for example as a term for phones - deep edge?

1653368422411.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Has anyone met the famous @Fact Finder ?

Does he have a grey pony tail??

Was that him Sitting Front and Centre!!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

M_C

Founding Member

Screenshot_20220524-150409_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-143937_LinkedIn.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-143937_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-143937_LinkedIn.jpg
    903.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

TECH

Regular
I enjoyed the professionalism shown by Antonio and Sean.

If you couldn't feel the drive and determination through your laptop or device, that was being shown by both presenters to accept nothing short of excellence, well then you aren't of this world...even AKD would be able to sense the emotion, through their voices and facial expressions, or was that confidence AKD could smell 🤓

Both presenters made reference to the Research & Innovation Centre here in Perth, and made it very clear that without the visionary brilliance of Peter in the first place, as in the "Northern Star", Brainchip simply wouldn't be.

Combined with Anil and their support networks, both here in Perth, US, France and India, Brianchip simply wouldn't be.

Having around 172 million shares abstained on Resolution 2, to me was truly unbelievable....66% for having Peter remain as a Director, I'd be a little hurt if it were me....when you see 90% up to 97% for the Resolutions following that result.

Some may have thought that I possibly implied that an announcement may have been forthcoming just prior to the AGM, what I was implying was, the shareholders attending in Sydney today were going to be able to meet in person, Antonio, Sean, Ken, Peter and Pia....that was/is a privilege in my opinion, hope you enjoyed that experience.

"We are an IP company, NOT a Chip company"...rather a telling comment.

"Another 4 Non-Executive Directors to be hunted down, possibly a 5th"...sounds like another company we maybe dealing with wants a voice or a number of voices on the Board....rather interesting moving forward.

I also agree with one post that I read in regards to Sean's presentation, head down reading a speech of sorts, I would have liked to have seen a little more adlibbing, but overall, he was/is very professional and precise, as is Antonio, so whatever they get paid in the long run, will be money well spent in my view.

Love Brainchip xx :geek:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users
while i work across the road, i could not get out to attend the AGM today to my disappointment, but....... i have the address and presentation at hand, and the Chairman's opening words do it all for me.... i particularly like the use of such words like ....'on the front foot' / 'always be on the gas pedal' / and what we have seen ' recognising the need to course correct some times is a critical part of pushing forward....'"

and this is before i even get to Sean's address, which i know will be equally uplifting !!

1653368132620.png

1653368169065.png

1653368748804.png

1653368782627.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

FromBeyond

I’m still trying to figure out the ramifications of Resolution 2 (the one in which 66% voted for Peter to carry on as a director and 30% against) and Neil Rinaldi’s reaction to it.

For those who haven’t heard of Neil, he was Brainchip’s first CEO, having come with Aziana when Aziana bought Brainchip.

I can’t remember the exact words but he pointed out how important Peter was and is to the company and wondered why so many voted against his reappointment as a director.

When you look at the percentages for most of the other resolutions (carried with a 90-95% share of vote) it does seem odd.

Is the 30 percent driven by instos? If so, why?

Could something nefarious (as Yak put it) be going on?

I met Neil and Peter in 2015 and based on my impressions at the time I can’t believe that Neil’s comments are anything other than genuine indignation at the result of the vote.

Hands up, I’m truly an unsophisticated investor so what do I know. Somebody may have a more informed view.

All my opinion only.

Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
SHORTING CAMPAIGN in full swing . Most (high %) shares being dumped are via CHAI exchange.

The company is still the same as 9am this morning , no difference.
Those 5 Mil shares WERE definately a planned SHORT. Evidence will show up in 3 days time in ASX data.

Yak52

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yep! They've realized that to satisfy their avarice they have raked it all in and the global economy is on the verge of collapse, so to preserve their wealth they are prepared to do a little penance and pay a bit of tax so the proles can keep their noses to the grindstone.

[Thinks - "Now where did I put my lamp?"]

I may have been a little harsh in my criticism of trickle-down economics:

1653370198436.png

... after all, it is enshrined in the first line of the US Constitution:

"Wee the people ..."

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Cyw

Regular
SHORTING CAMPAIGN in full swing . Most (high %) shares being dumped are via CHAI exchange.

The company is still the same as 9am this morning , no difference.
Those 5 Mil shares WERE definately a planned SHORT. Evidence will show up in 3 days time in ASX data.

Yak52
I don't know whether it is the shorters or disgruntled shareholders selling as there was nothing in the AGM that would boost the share price in the short term. Probably a bit of both.

Well, have to wait for the next quarterly.

Reactions: 6 users

somme

LOL, where did you crawl out from
Hmm, the sort of answer I expected. The elephant in the room that nobody wants to discuss.
172 million abstained ( being Peter 162 million ). No's 110 million - not retail, so who wants him out.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Yak52

Regular
I don't know whether it is the shorters or disgruntled shareholders selling as there was nothing in the AGM that would boost the share price in the short term. Probably a bit of both.

No mostly Shorter as its volume is predominately CHAI exchange. Trapping retail panicking of course!

There were still a lot of Shorts before Today and they must have been nervous about that also.

This is a BoT doing a planned run down now. Using fear with unskilled/knowledgable retail.

Y.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

Hmm, the sort of answer I expected. The elephant in the room that nobody wants to discuss.
172 million abstained ( being Peter 162 million ). No's 110 million - not retail, so who wants him out.
The institutions that want to buy out BRN

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

db1969oz

Regular
im here 🤪 @Fact Finder u the man in the blue suit that walked past me :)
Damn! I wanna be there too, and meet the legend

well over 3 million daily shorts taken out yesterday alone, yaks right.

Anyone that is disgruntled after that AGM probably shouldn’t have been a shareholder to begin with

Shadow59

Regular
Well Intel for one.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular

Sorry but before making statements you should know the subject first.

most of those ABSTAINED were holders like myself! We hold our shares in NON banking accounts which means in many cases that we do not hold VOTING rights. 3 of my accounts are as such.
MANY SMSF accounts are like this also. (depending!)
And INSTO holdings generally do not get used for voting much unless there is a T/O in action.

As for that 30% vote against PVDM? Yes interesting when combined with the Shorting campaign being done today. That would be to try to instill no confidence impression in Management and/or Peter.

Someone WANTS this company is my take on the situ. And playing dirty to get it.

Yak52 (ps. I am sticking to this theory until we get some other evidence saying otherwise)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

cosors

👀
Perhaps what Nviso and Bonseyes use for example as a term for phones - deep edge?

View attachment 7577
Or the 'beyond the edge' can perhaps also be meant up in the other direction :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Dolci

Regular
I’m still trying to figure out the ramifications of Resolution 2 (the one in which 66% voted for Peter to carry on as a director and 30% against) and Neil Rinaldi’s reaction to it.

For those who haven’t heard of Neil, he was Brainchip’s first CEO, having come with Aziana when Aziana bought Brainchip.

I can’t remember the exact words but he pointed out how important Peter was and is to the company and wondered why so many voted against his reappointment as a director.

When you look at the percentages for most of the other resolutions (carried with a 90-95% share of vote) it does seem odd.

Is the 30 percent driven by instos? If so, why?

Could something nefarious (as Yak put it) be going on?

I met Neil and Peter in 2015 and based on my impressions at the time I can’t believe that Neil’s comments are anything other than genuine indignation at the result of the vote.

Hands up, I’m truly an unsophisticated investor so what do I know. Somebody may have a more informed view.

All my opinion only.
"For those who haven’t heard of Neil, he was Brainchip’s first CEO, having come with Aziana when Aziana bought Brainchip".

.......Just to clarify that Neal Rinaldi was never a CEO of Brainchip nor Chairman of BRN I think you got that wrong...

Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
Sorry but before making statements you should know the subject first.

most of those ABSTAINED were holders like myself! We hold our shares in NON banking accounts which means in many cases that we do not hold VOTING rights. 3 of my accounts are as such.
MANY SMSF accounts are like this also. (depending!)
And INSTO holdings generally do not get used for voting much unless there is a T/O in action.

As for that 30% vote against PVDM? Yes interesting when combined with the Shorting campaign being done today. That would be to try to instill no confidence impression in Management and/or Peter.

Someone WANTS this company is my take on the situ. And playing dirty to get it.

Yak52

MANAGEMENT & BOARD need to start taking notice of these periodical Shorting Campaigns that have been running for a while now. The shareholders deserve this respect & its possibly playing into the hands of a T/O group.
ASX Announcements are the only way to counter Shorters of INSTO level campaigns.

Yak52

( I will add that this is a "Rule" of Playing the ASX Game and NOT of other Countries Exchanges! We are on the Australian ASX not USA!)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Pmel

Regular
Dont understand what actually happened that the SP dropped this bad.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom