BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
"Refining, expanding, and accelerating our roadmap and see opportunities beyond the edge."

What's beyond the edge?
1653357092173.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Slade

Top 20
SP currently at $1.26. Pretty solid if you ask me.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Perhaps

Regular
"Refining, expanding, and accelerating our roadmap and see opportunities beyond the edge."

What's beyond the edge?
U2

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
My thoughts on the meeting and presentation.

- Both Antonio and Sean are excellent speakers. Was good to hear Antonio's story.
- Good to hear in simple terms the difference between the Megachips and Renasas agreement.
- Would have liked to hear some more info on Mercedes given it is public knowledge.
- Would have liked to see some sort of revenue forecast or at least show where we currently sit on the graph shown last year.
- Overall not a terrible presentation but lacking in some areas.
- I think we are on the right path with the right people.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Slade

Top 20
Great questions

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Revolutionary technology.......still strongly believe we are three years ahead of the competition.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Have we got links to Syntiant Corp.?

Sounds very familiar. No mention of being cloud independent though

View attachment 7528

Concept: California’s tech startup Syntiant has introduced an AI chip for deep learning called the Syntiant NDP200 processor, which is suitable for always-on applications in battery-powered devices. Deep learning and semiconductor design are combined in this chip solution to create ultra-low-power, high-performance deep neural network processors. Syntiant’s silicon architecture, in conjunction with an edge-optimized training pipeline and data platform, aims to make edge AI deployments possible worldwide.

Nature of Disruption: The NDP200 uses neural processing to run numerous programs at the same time while consuming minimum battery power. It is built on the Syntiant Core 2 programmable deep learning architecture and is designed to execute deep neural networks (DNN) natively on a range of topologies, including CNN (Convolution Neural Networks), RNN (Recurrent Neural Networks), and fully connected networks. At less than 1mW, it does visual processing with highly accurate inference. The NDP200 provides 25 times the tensor throughput of the Syntiant Core 1 found in the Syntiant NDP100, which is presently shipping in large quantities. For feature extraction and signal processing, a programmable Tensilica Hifi3 DSP is included. Edge devices can hear, speak, see, and feel owing to the startup’s Neural Decision Processors (NDP). Compared to current low-power MCU-based solutions, Syntiant NDPs typically offer a100x efficiency improvement while providing a greater than 10x increase in throughput. This allows larger networks at significantly lower power and greatly increases battery life while reducing total infrastructure costs.

Outlook: Syntiant aims to enable device intelligence by introducing orders of magnitude more neural computing than what was previously achievable. Earbuds, wearables, smartphones, smart speakers, laptops, vehicles, and other IoT consumer and industrial use cases can all benefit from the solution. Syntiant has raised $55M in new funding in March 2022 led by Millennium Technology Value Partners, Renesas Electronics Corporation, and Mirae Asset Capital. The fresh funding can go toward improving software capabilities and speeding up the deployment of Syntiant’s third-generation Syntiant Core 3 architecture, which the startup plans to launch in 2023. Microsoft’s M12, Intel Capital, Applied Ventures, the Amazon Alexa Fund, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, and Atlantic Bridge Capital are among the strategic and financial investors of Syntiant.
Hi tls,

My recollection is that Syntiant have a Frankenstein SNN, part analog and part digital, so unless the digital part is Akida NPU nodes:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...3014225F127D006D1E383014225F127D&&FORM=VDRVRV

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hi all,
Question for anyone attended the AGM. Any insights on progress from EAP customers?

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Realinfo....well said.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Realinfo,

Agree totally, well put.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

White Horse

Regular
What idiot wouldn't want PVDM to remain a director of the company.

Attachments

• PDVM.jpg
    PDVM.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

Fox151

Regular
What good reason - other than mike davies secretly controlling 30% of our shares - explains the 30% vote against PVDM's re-electment? Any thoughts?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

FromBeyond

Interesting that ex CEO Neil Rinaldi queried it (30% vote against PVDM's re-election as director).

Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
What good reason - other than mike davies secretly controlling 30% of our shares - explains the 30% vote against PVDM's re-electment? Any thoughts?
I would say it's shareholders not understanding the motion.

Reactions: 6 users

FromBeyond

Viana couldn't really comment of course but one wonders if this could be a first step in a takeover bid.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular

Ok this Vote against PVDM shows that the 5 mil S2 Share WERE a SHORTING CAMPAIGN!

Nefarious work at hand!

Yak52

• Thinking
  • Wow

eSC2

what 30% against PVDM? Sorry not able to watch. What's going on?

Reactions: 1 users

Rskiff

Regular
Totally impressed with this AGM presentation. I have watched other companys' AGM's in the past and Brainchip is outstanding in professionalism and potential in the tech sector. I have often watched Tesla's company updates and Brainchip's excites me more. Well done to all Brainchip staff.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Yak52

Regular
I would say it's shareholders not understanding the motion.

By my rough calculations the "Retail" investors do not hold any more than about 35-40% of the SOI.

Lots have been removed during various trading over the last 5 months

DYOR my opinions only.

Yak52

• Fire

Yak52

Regular
what 30% against PVDM? Sorry not able to watch. What's going on?

YES.....those who said they would be at the Meeting and keep us informed...............whats happening?
Especially with the voting on issues!

Please.

Yak52

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom