Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
So tell us what he is saying

The acquisition of sophisticated enterprise-grade technology is never a simple go to
market (GTM) model. There are always multiple entities fulfilling different roles in an
orchestrated fashion to make the adoption by the end customer easy and
frictionless to implement. Hence the term ecosystem - customers and partners
working together to achieve the business goals of the end customer. Each type of
ecosystem partner and each type of customer require a unique set of activities,
messages, benefits, to make adoption of technology seamless. All enterprise
technology GTM motions are similar in this way.
Let me briefly describe some of the constituents in the ecosystem.
Sophisticated customers are very large customers, with substantial revenue streams,
competing in complex markets. They have a need to be competitive and on the
cutting edge of technology often with large in-house staff of AI/ML experts, SoC
design teams. These are ideal customers for BrainChip to handle directly, we
engage via AI enablement (a program we’ve formalized) and walk the journey
towards product develop with Akida IP.
Simple customers are smaller growing customers, usually leading their category with
sophisticated products that recognize the need for AI at the edge to extend their
competitive advantage. Often, they are limited with in-house AI capabilities, other
than a small evaluation team. With these customers BrainChip’s job is to win the IP
mindshare and we may either sell a license to this client who will then work with a
chip designer to complete the design on their behalf, or we would direct them to a
chip vendor/systems integrator to obtain access to BrainChip technology.
Which leads us to chip designers, which as I just stated can work on behalf of an end
customer to design their SoC or they may take a license themselves and go search
for customers to design their products similar to what MegaChips did and in a sense
are a channel of BrainChip IP.
Then there are chip vendors, who will purchase a license and create products that
they will then sell to simple customers or system integrators similar to what Renesas is
doing.
In all cases, all types of prospects and customers are supported by a robust set of
partners. Our technology partnerships, like Arm and SiFive, provide prepackaged
blueprints and confidence that our IP works well with established processors. Our
enablement partners, like Edge Impulse and NVISO, offer all our customers the ability
obtain existing pre-tuned or newly developed custom models to complete their
Akida-based solution.
Like all enterprise technology, Akida is surrounded by other elements of the solution
stack and the more and tighter our industry relationships are, the easier it is for our
customers to bring their end solutions to life. This set of partners and depth of
relationship is just the start for BrainChip. We are actively working to have the

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Slade

Top 20
You can read it in the annoucement if you in a hurry.
Yes, if you wait for me to type what he is saying you might be waiting for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Zedjack33

Regular
30EDE58C-385A-49AF-BEE9-B9814B331B0A.jpeg
Nice

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
There is a lot to be gained in how he is saying it. I like his confidence and emphasis.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

GDJR69

Regular
The acquisition of sophisticated enterprise-grade technology is never a simple go to
market (GTM) model. There are always multiple entities fulfilling different roles in an
orchestrated fashion to make the adoption by the end customer easy and
frictionless to implement. Hence the term ecosystem - customers and partners
working together to achieve the business goals of the end customer. Each type of
ecosystem partner and each type of customer require a unique set of activities,
messages, benefits, to make adoption of technology seamless. All enterprise
technology GTM motions are similar in this way.
Let me briefly describe some of the constituents in the ecosystem.
Sophisticated customers are very large customers, with substantial revenue streams,
competing in complex markets. They have a need to be competitive and on the
cutting edge of technology often with large in-house staff of AI/ML experts, SoC
design teams. These are ideal customers for BrainChip to handle directly, we
engage via AI enablement (a program we’ve formalized) and walk the journey
towards product develop with Akida IP.
Simple customers are smaller growing customers, usually leading their category with
sophisticated products that recognize the need for AI at the edge to extend their
competitive advantage. Often, they are limited with in-house AI capabilities, other
than a small evaluation team. With these customers BrainChip’s job is to win the IP
mindshare and we may either sell a license to this client who will then work with a
chip designer to complete the design on their behalf, or we would direct them to a
chip vendor/systems integrator to obtain access to BrainChip technology.
Which leads us to chip designers, which as I just stated can work on behalf of an end
customer to design their SoC or they may take a license themselves and go search
for customers to design their products similar to what MegaChips did and in a sense
are a channel of BrainChip IP.
Then there are chip vendors, who will purchase a license and create products that
they will then sell to simple customers or system integrators similar to what Renesas is
doing.
In all cases, all types of prospects and customers are supported by a robust set of
partners. Our technology partnerships, like Arm and SiFive, provide prepackaged
blueprints and confidence that our IP works well with established processors. Our
enablement partners, like Edge Impulse and NVISO, offer all our customers the ability
obtain existing pre-tuned or newly developed custom models to complete their
Akida-based solution.
Like all enterprise technology, Akida is surrounded by other elements of the solution
stack and the more and tighter our industry relationships are, the easier it is for our
customers to bring their end solutions to life. This set of partners and depth of
relationship is just the start for BrainChip. We are actively working to have the
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: This product is a World Changing Winner!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Mugen74

Regular
There is a lot to be gained in how he is saying it. I like his confidence and emphasis.
True,very true you cant see his body language in the annoucement.Even just reading it though,his confidence shines through.

Reactions: 13 users

Ghostyyy

Emerged
and breath.......o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ghostyyy

Emerged
Geez - I hope he doesnt do sales pitches like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Love Sean Hehir's comment. you may already know but i like the sound of it!!

"World-Changing Technology"

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Yak52

Regular
I am begining to think maybe that 5,000,000 shares was SHORTERS getting shares for a Shorting Campaign and now dumping into the market which is exactly what this drop looks like.

Yak52

Looking at the S2 part of that 5 Mil order that denotes internal transfer between accounts in a Brokerage.
This could be for balancing overseas trades last night .or

it could be for a Shorting Campaign by "Borrowing" those 5 Mil shares and dumping to accumulate lower and cover. I estimate about 2-3 mil maybe more were dumped so this last example could well be what we have experienced today.
The $1.25 aprox accumulation going on right now would be buying back to cover those "Shorts".

Last 2 wks we have had several "INTRA DAY" Shorting campaigns which were only for the one day (ie: basically a DayTrade).
One 2 wks ago was $12 Mil so.................todays 5 Mil shares seems about right.

We are the "Play Thing" of some very big Instos. (UBS?)

Wish I was at the Meeting. lol

Yak52.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
Great stuff.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

"Refining, expanding, and accelerating our roadmap and see opportunities beyond the edge."

What's beyond the edge?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
"Refining, expanding, and accelerating our roadmap and see opportunities beyond the edge."

What's beyond the edge?
You trying to tell me the world is not flat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

GDJR69

Regular

What's beyond the edge?
I'm investing in an edge fund . . . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Hrdwk

Regular

What's beyond the edge?
Neuralink??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom