BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
Again on a tangent but I found that the Vision Zero with ZF are promotiing appears to come from Volswagen and a number of volswagen vehichles appear in the ZF video. Additionally i found this very interesting video by Volswagen at 21.15 min specifically mentioning neural network and learning capabilities as it goes......(MY MIND IS SAYING 21.15 min mark, he is talking about AKIDA )

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Yak52

Regular
These larger buys just keep happening $70,000 & $100,000 worth looking at as they stand in stark contrast to bots and traders
and the price is not moving around much so they know how to buy without creating upward pressure.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

YES FF, I sense a "Change" in the trading pattern has developed slowly with more astute Investors lining up and taking parcels!

MOST IMPORTANTLT - DON'T FORGET

BRAINCHIP AGM ..............is on Tuesday 24th May next week. (11am)

AND

BRAINCHIP MUST ANNOUNCE TO THE MARKET BEFORE THE AGM.
ie: Monday sometime. (3pm?)

That is announce ANY news/info that would be deemed relevant to the MARKET & stock price.

I am sure there will be plenty to say at the AGM that must be Announced beforehand - maybe Monday 3pm or Tuesday 9.30am??

Otherwise its going to be a dull and boring AGM! Nothing happening here stuff (NOT) lol)

Pre-empt of Announcements & a stellar AGM has buyers jumping in now!

More Larger orders going through .............50k,77k,49k,50k,120k,24k,25k,60k,50k,59k,45k,49k ..........all in last 15 mins.

Yak52

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

New video from BrainChip
Insane how much power efficient a native SNN model is compared to a CNN2SNN

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Dongfeng have partnered with Ambarella for their Driver Monitoring System..

It's also interesting to note that CERENCE is a partner in Amazon's Voice Interoperability Initiative which is committed to providing customers choice and flexibility to interact with multiple voice services. Cerence are on the fourth line from the top.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 11.33.04 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Xray1

Regular
YES FF, I sense a "Change" in the trading pattern has developed slowly with more astute Investors lining up and taking parcels!

MOST IMPORTANTLT - DON'T FORGET

BRAINCHIP AGM ..............is on Tuesday 24th May next week. (11am)

AND

BRAINCHIP MUST ANNOUNCE TO THE MARKET BEFORE THE AGM.
ie: Monday sometime. (3pm?)

That is announce ANY news/info that would be deemed relevant to the MARKET & stock price.

I am sure there will be plenty to say at the AGM that must be Announced beforehand - maybe Monday 3pm or Tuesday 9.30am??

Otherwise its going to be a dull and boring AGM! Nothing happening here stuff (NOT) lol)

Pre-empt of Announcements & a stellar AGM has buyers jumping in now!

More Larger orders going through .............50k,77k,49k,50k,120k,24k,25k,60k,50k,59k,45k,49k ..........all in last 15 mins.

Yak52
Hi yak52 ............ I would expect that if there was going to beany Co Announcement it is more likely imo to be this afternoon or even after hours so as that it also fall's into the US timeframe.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Bring on the cheer squad:

Give me an A
Give me an R
Give me an M

and

Give me an N
Give me an V
Give me an I
Give me an D
Give me an I
Give me an A

My wishful thinking only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

MDhere

Regular
Bring on the cheer squad:

Give me an A
Give me an R
Give me an M

and

Give me an N
Give me an V
Give me an I
Give me an D
Give me an I
Give me an A

My wishful thinking only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
i grant your wish

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi yak52 ............ I would expect that if there was going to beany Co Announcement it is more likely imo to be this afternoon or even after hours so as that it also fall's into the US timeframe.

Hi Xray1................really it could be ANYTIME from now until 10AM on Tuesday 24th.

NOT the time to be out of BRAINCHIP and not holding.

IF its a big news item it could even generate a TRADING HALT for 2-3 days starting TODAY or MONDAY and opening again ..............AFTER THE AGM on WEDNESDAY 25th.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
All these ''big guns'' who thought they were smart and now struggling to get shares..

And here's us the OG chippers who bought in early and be like:

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi Xray1................really it could be ANYTIME from now until 10AM on Tuesday 24th.

NOT the time to be out of BRAINCHIP and not holding.

IF its a big news item it could even generate a TRADING HALT for 2-3 days starting TODAY or MONDAY and opening again ..............AFTER THE AGM on WEDNESDAY 25th.

Yak52
WOW another biggy

11:48:34 AM1.155216,736250,330.080ASX

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Shadow59

Regular
If I was to take a wild guess, I’d say there will be a price sensitive ASX announcement before the AGM regarding ARM.

Or Valeo?

My wild guess only

DYOR
That would send us back over $2 again

• Fire
  • Love

Cyw

Regular
We can keep wishing but I don't think this AGM will disclose much. At the next AGM we will all be driving the new Merc EQX to the venue

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
These larger buys just keep happening $70,000 & $100,000 worth looking at as they stand in stark contrast to bots and traders
and the price is not moving around much so they know how to buy without creating upward pressure.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes good spot FF some very large buys going through? Interesting
10:28:41 AM1.13040,00045,200.000ASX
10:23:26 AM1.12094,702106,066.240ASX
10:22:09 AM1.12070,00078,400.000ASX
10:20:59 AM1.12550,00056,250.000ASX
10:18:40 AM1.12050,02556,028.000ASX
10:18:37 AM1.13050,00056,500.000ASX
10:06:02 AM1.14570,07280,232.440ASX
10:18:37 AM1.125100,000112,500.000ASX
10:18:37 AM1.130101,328114,500.640ASX

Here is a sumarry of the trade volumes for this am:

Total trades BRN.png

BRN Trades 20 May.png

Things have been heating up for a few weeks now.
The cat is out of the bag in the tech sphere, so many people in many companies know where this is going bc they are working with it.
It wont be long before retail Joe and Jane know too, bc they bought something with 'Akida inside' or, it appears on 60min as an Aussie breakthrough leading the world

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
'You gotta know when to hold'em'.

In life it is just as simple as that.

I learnt very early in life that where the right real estate is concerned you never sell ever.

With the right share the same rule applies.

Sometimes life dictates that you have to break this rule occasionally but if it is the right real estate or the right share it is always best to look from
time to time at what has happened since you sold because it will ensure you do your utmost not to have to break the rule again.

If we are right about Brainchip what realistically is the worst thing that could happen?

Probably a takeover but that is never going to be at a price less than the share price at the time.

What is the best possible outcome dividends and potentially generational wealth.

Apart from the above all you need is a plan because this is after all about each investors personal goals and life circumstances.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
In a recent interview we where told that a brainchip is working with a major communications company. I can’t remember who said it if it was Sean Heir or Rob telson or someone else, but it has made me go down a rabbit hole trying to find any connections of this.

On linked in I saw a company called JPR communications Re posting a post from Brainchip.

It turns out Brainchip is working with them but not the way I was suspecting when they stated they where working with a communications company. I for some reason thought it was in regards with implementing IP, but if what they where referring to was in fact working with this Communications company on a basis where JPR is advertising and helping Brainchip spreading the word than this might be what they where referring to. I am open for corrections here, but thought I would share.

Attachments

• D757A1D7-44B7-4370-A71E-278489151356.jpeg
    D757A1D7-44B7-4370-A71E-278489151356.jpeg
    303.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 30C06F69-7580-45B6-9816-5A8B4D4387A2.jpeg
    30C06F69-7580-45B6-9816-5A8B4D4387A2.jpeg
    462.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 55CE6055-F458-4699-ADBC-3076BB164F7A.jpeg
    55CE6055-F458-4699-ADBC-3076BB164F7A.jpeg
    465.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 331DE7C2-21B0-4C95-9139-62E35A1B122E.jpeg
    331DE7C2-21B0-4C95-9139-62E35A1B122E.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 7095
Hi IlL,

For all us fossil fools ...

I was taken by the reference to the YASA (Yolkless And Segmented Armature) motor used by (and now owned by) Mercedes.

The stator is the central winding assembly 12, and the two rotors are 14a and 14b (Fig. 1). Each rotor includes an assembly of trapezoidal magnet segments 50 (Fig. 3) with alternation polarity alignment.

WO2012022974A1 ELECTRIC MACHINE - OVER-MOULDING CONSTRUCTION

1653012082012.png

1 . An electric machine comprising a rotor having permanent magnets and a stator having coils wound on stator bars for interaction with the magnets across an air gap defined between them, the rotor being journalled for rotation with respect to the stator about a rotation axis wherein the bars and coils thereon are enclosed by an annular stator housing and wherein the stator housing comprises two mating clamshells that mount the stator bars and coils in the machine, each stator bar having shoes at each end and each clamshell having cylindrical wall parts on inner and outer radii and a radial wall joining the inner and outer cylindrical wall parts, whereby the two clamshells are connected together between facing edges of said inner and outer cylindrical wall parts to form said stator housing, and in which the clamshells define between them an annular chamber through which cooling medium can be circulated around the coils to cool them,
characterised in that
each bar is formed from at least two bar parts interconnected at a transverse split across the section of the bar and in that
each clamshell is injection moulded from reinforced plastics, being overmoulded around the shoes of one bar part the stator bar to retain and position in the radial wall said bar parts whereby said shoes form part of said radial wal
l.

#######################################################################

This patent describes method of assembling the motor to maintain air gaps between the rotor and stator.
US10608490B2 Axial flux machine

1653011214320.png

[0056] FIGS. 1a to 1c show, respectively, a general configuration of a two-rotor axial flux machine, example topologies for axial flux permanent magnet machines, and a schematic side view of a yokeless and segmented armature (YASA) machine;

Attachments

• 1653011392585.png
    1653011392585.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Lex555

Regular
If I was the worlds richest man, smart beyond belief and was working on a human bot, i’d be thinking of how to equip it with all 5 sensors whilst using barely any watts. I’d find BRN and then think hmm that could work pretty good on my spaceships

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
WOW another biggy

11:48:34 AM1.155216,736250,330.080ASX
That was a part of this order

2022-05-20 10_18_52-report.csv - Excel.png

I have that level of confidence but it would be nice to have that amount of cash to splash too.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
In a recent interview we where told that a brainchip is working with a major communications company. I can’t remember who said it if it was Sean Heir or Rob telson or someone else, but it has made me go down a rabbit hole trying to find any connections of this.

On linked in I saw a company called JPR communications Re posting a post from Brainchip.

It turns out Brainchip is working with them but not the way I was suspecting when they stated they where working with a communications company. I for some reason thought it was in regards with implementing IP, but if what they where referring to was in fact working with this Communications company on a basis where JPR is advertising and helping Brainchip spreading the word than this might be what they where referring to. I am open for corrections here, but thought I would share.
Hi FM
JPR were employed over a year ago to handle the USA end of the investor relations side of things. I listened to the presentation you refer to and it was Sean Hehir and I have no doubt it is not JPR though I can see why you might think this with Nviso working in the advertising and marketing space for the financial services industry. I have no doubt it is a telco provider of some sort and while I cannot currently remember which ones were suggested at the time there were some likely candidates suggested by others here including Tech.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom