BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
OK. So I mixed up a trumbone with a saxaphone. It's a pretty easy mistake to make if you only play the triangle like I do.

View attachment 6846

PS: I still have no idea what your mate Sun Tzu is on about. Maybe you should tell him to stop thinking so much.
Love your technique!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Love your technique!

Thanks! That means a lot to me because it takes a lot of timing and co-ordination to get it right.

Here, there's more where that came from.

tumblr_maxa8sHQBr1qdtcexo8_250.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks! That means a lot to me because it takes a lot of timing and co-ordination to get it right.

View attachment 6847
Can we book her to ring the bell for us when we Nasdaq for the first time? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Pmel

Regular
What the f$#$ is this . How is this even allowed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-162239_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-162239_CommSec.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_20220517-162231_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-162231_CommSec.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20220517-162218_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-162218_CommSec.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
OK. So I mixed up a trumbone with a saxaphone. It's a pretty easy mistake to make if you only play the triangle like I do.

View attachment 6846

PS: I still have no idea what your mate Sun Tzu is on about. Maybe you should tell him to stop thinking so much.
For future reference:

A young Auntie Jack on trombone:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...12687743D822FDE4E58A12687743D822&&FORM=VDRVRV

View attachment 6847
Last year's BRN AGM after party:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...66EA000B684BAABEE99266EA000B684B&&FORM=VDRVRV

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

hotty4040

Regular
Everyone makes mistakes.

I thought I was wrong once
but I was mistaken.

Yey Diogenese, I used to be very " undecided " in many aspects of my life journey, but now I'm not so sure, 🚂🙃

A B

hotty...

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

ceviche

Emerged
While i realize that BRN have their patents, it may be others might settle for a little bit less in terms of function/energy on average if they can get a little bit more in some sub-domain of applications, such as always on.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2021.684113/full

I will be interested on posters views on scope for competition and where they see BRN making early headway.

Stock Disclosure:

BRN, PAR, WBT, NUH etc

What the f$#$ is this . How is this even allowed.
It is called a ‘botalanche’ an unnatural event triggered by loud greed.

Like a natural avalanche in an area where no controls or preventative measures are taken by authorities unsuspecting shareholders can be picked up, dumped and buried alive.

The best advice to retail shareholders is to stay well clear at all times otherwise they can loose their footing and never be seen or heard of again.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It is called a ‘botalanche’ an unnatural event triggered by loud greed.

Like a natural avalanche in an area where no controls or preventative measures are taken by authorities unsuspecting shareholders can be picked up, dumped and buried alive.

The best advice to retail shareholders is to stay well clear at all times otherwise they can loose their footing and never be seen or heard of again.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Love it 'botalanche' even funnier the second time :) :)

Reactions: 3 users
This may have already been posted but I wonder how successful last week's event was?

How many experts did they attract??

AI Expo 2022​

11th May, 2022​

Booth 7-22​

After the success of last year, NVISO will participate again in AI Expo 2022 https://www.nextech-week.jp/ Japan’s largest Artificial Intelligence exhibition attracting experts from manufacturing, retailing, communications/IT, infrastructure, and medical industries amongst others.

Along with NVISO's latest AI-based solutions using deep learning to accurately detect and predict human behaviour, we are presenting our latest port to the BrainChip Akida Platform showcasing the world’s first neuromorphic SDK for Human Behavioural AI designed for ultra-low power mass market consumer products.

NVISO's COO, Colin Mason will be at booth 7-22 along with our Japanese team. Come meet them there!
Am I wrong to interpret this as Nviso announcing the first AKIDA product being publicly offered in the World:

“we are presenting our latest port to the BrainChip Akida Platform showcasing the world’s first neuromorphic SDK for Human Behavioural AI designed for ultra-low power mass market consumer products”

My question only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Am I wrong to interpret this as Nviso announcing the first AKIDA product being publicly offered in the World:

“we are presenting our latest port to the BrainChip Akida Platform showcasing the world’s first neuromorphic SDK for Human Behavioural AI designed for ultra-low power mass market consumer products”

My question only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You mean the EQXX does not qualify as the first AKIDA mass-market product being publicly offered?

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
You mean the EQXX does not qualify as the first AKIDA mass-market product being publicly offered?
You cannot buy one and even if you could does one constitute a mass- market? 🧐🤓 FF

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Ladro

Am thinking more than north of 2.50…

Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
Apologies if this may have been posted previously. Although the article/link below is specifically about 4D radar imaging, it does present the names of quite a few companies working in the field, and may support some dot joining.....

Key Highlights​

• ADAS and AV radar module market size anticipated to grow 1.6x times to reach $8 billion by 2025 and $12 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 10.5 percent
  • 4D imaging radar modules expected to penetrate by 6.8 percent by 2025; only in a matter of 2-3 years, which is currently a niche market
  • Exterior application specially in the short-range applications such as blind-spot detection shows huge market potential along with in-cabin applications of occupant monitoring and left-child detection
  • Vayyar Imaging, Arbe Robotics, Uhnder, RFISee, RadSee, Smart Radar System, Zadar Labs, Oculli, InnoSenT, Infineon, and Ainstein, are the leading emerging players in 4D imaging radar industry. While Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, ST Microelectronics, Xilinx, and Analog Devices are the SoC providers aggressively working on developing 4D imaging radar solutions for ADAS and higher level of automation.

61404530eaa88.png

Exhaustive Coverage​

M14 Intelligence with its core capabilities in understanding the key trends of autonomous, connected, electric, and shared mobility published the research on 4D imaging radar technology which talks about following important factors of the market

• Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the automotive sales
  • Repositioning Chinese auto industry in the awake of pandemic
  • ADAS, Autonomous and Robotic Vehicles – Market Outlook
  • Status of radar sensors in the ADAS and AV industry
  • Understanding the potential change in the radar demand and its market size from different perspectives including – automation levels (ADAS, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4/5), range of operations (short, medium-long), and frequency band of operation (24 GHz, 77 GHz, 79 GHz, and in-cabin application bands)
  • Market penetration trend of 4D imaging radar-on-chip sensors for in-cabin and world-facing exterior sensing applications
  • Impact of frequency regulations and allocations across different geographies
  • 4D imaging radar hardware chip and software solutions and how it is expected to challenge the sensor suite dynamics

Market Overview​

On average passenger vehicle sales are expected to grow by 4.5 percent between 2021 and 2030. At this pace the industry would take 3-4 years to regain the sales volume of 2019

Looking at the state of autonomous vehicles in 2021 there are many impressive milestones that have been achieved by companies such as Waymo, Baidu, Cruise, Aptiv, Yandex, Aurora, and Lyft among many others offering autonomous shared mobility solutions. At the same time, technology developers along with the OEMs are also witnessing unforeseen challenges

The total worldwide radar sales estimated in 2020 was 83.7 million units for passenger vehicles ADAS and autonomous driving applications. The sales are expected to witness growth by 16.7 percent in 2021 to reach 97.7 million, respectively. With the expected growth in the demand for level 2 featured passenger cars, the demand for radar is expected to grow by 12.1 percent, between 2021 and 2030.

The total sales of LRR in 2020 was 14.4 million units, which is expected to grow to 33.5 million units by the end of 2025. The demand is expected to grow as the rate of level 2 features deployment in passenger vehicles gain momentum. By 2030, it is estimated that the total sales of LRR will cross 61.3 million units.

Unlike LRR, the price of SRR or MRR is relatively cheaper, which makes it ideal for applications such as blind-spot detection and collision warning or assist system. On an average two SRR/MRR are used in level 1 vehicles, however, as the system level complexity increases, the number could increase to 4 or 5 depending on the level of automation. It is estimated that the total SRR sales will grow to 80.1 million units in 2021, witnessing growth from 69.3 million units in 2020. The growth potential is immense with the deployment of L2 and autonomous features in vehicles. By 2030, the total sales demand is expected to cross 195.6 million units, at an estimated CAGR of 10.4 percent, between 2021 and 2030.

The widely used 24GHz frequency band for short range radar is expected to be gradually replaced by 79GHz band, as the narrow 24GHz band is relatively weaker in object recognition and range detection.

Companies such as SmartMicro and Aptiv are already offering the SRR in 79GHz band majorly for blind spot detection, lane change assist and cross traffic alert. OEMs use combination of minimum 4 to 6 SRR and MRR to attain 360- degree horizontal coverage. BMW uses SRR& MRR from Continental for its level 2 models; few models of Honda, Jeep, and Mercedes uses Veoneer’s radar; Volkswagen uses SRR from Bosch and Hella.

The 79 GHz module is expected to witness high market penetration post 2022 with total sales expected to reach 35.7 million units by 2025. The 77 GHz module is expected to grow to 118.5 million units by 2025 and 163.7 million units by 2030, at an estimated CAGR of 13.5 percent, between 2021 and 2030.

Although the industry currently is led by the radar MCU players, however, the future trends is clearly towards more sophisticated technology that is cost optimized and provide high performance. 4D imaging radar is one such solution in which signal processing and decision making occupies central position.

According to estimates, the 4D imaging radars are expected to witness initial deployment from 2020 with close to XX thousand units in sales. The sales are expected to pick up growth trends post 2025 with majority of AV companies, OEMs, and Tier 1s using 4D radars for world-facing and in-cabin monitoring applications. By 2025, the sales are expected to cross XX million units and is further expected to cross XX million units in sales by 2030.

The 4D imaging radar sensing technology is expected to penetrate at higher rate in the exterior sensing market and also hold potential to possible replace the conventional radar systems in coming years.

From the market adoption perspective, the radar sensor and semiconductor companies have already started using 79 GHz for medium and short range ADAS applications. Until the complete adoption of 79 GHz, 24 GHz SRR radar market is expected have smaller market presence. This change has offered unprecedented flexibility to the sensor players as it allows the integration of AI and other processing technologies with radar capabilities. All new entrants in the radar space have unveiled their products in 4D imaging technology space catering to short, medium, and long-range ADAS applications.

Several technologies are being adopted by players in this new radar domain. Multiple In Multiple Out (MIMO) antenna array technique, CMOS processing, FMCW technology, Phased Array, and solid-state technology are few of the major 4D radar imaging technologies being embraced by the sensor and chip manufactures.

Recently in April 2021, Vayyar Imaging Ltd., Valeo North America Inc., Infineon Technologies Americas Corp., Tesla Inc., IEE Sensing Inc., and Brose North America Inc. has received a waiver permitting the operation of radar-based vehicle cabin monitors in the 57-71 GHz band from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC or Commission). The permit is intended towards enhancing the passenger safety and theft prevention applications. These companies are the legal first movers in the in- cabin radar sensing space and expected to equip their systems in passenger cars by 2023.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Found this to be interesting.
If you have seen it before apologies in advance.

CEO Michael Dell reiterated his belief that while 10 percent of data now is generated at the edge, that will shift to 75 percent by 2025.

I can only imagine the stampede to get onboard the Brainchip train once the word gets out to the masses about AKIDA at the edge and who we are dealing with.

Even the doubters will be trying to jump on the moving train.

Meanwhile I sit back watching the crazy world go by all the while confident I am holding the right stock, regardless what happens to the stock price.

Thanks for all the info being put through people. Much appreciated.

In my opinion, no advice, dyor.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Dhm

Regular

My question only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I've had a tiring day looking after 2 grand daughters whilst the third child was in hospital with respiratory symptoms, but is ok thank goodness and now out.

https://www.nviso.ai/en/products

Just so I am certain about what you are saying @Fact Finder, is Nviso is using Akida to achieve this:
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 5.30.21 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

My question only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Are they announcing their own product - the app? Made possible by Akida. Awesome either way

85636F3B-C5EE-4A56-82D2-5A66F75E120F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 100 users
Top Bottom