BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Do you think they could sell more chips if they gave a free fish with every order.

This is a green selling point. They would donate ‘x’ number of fingerling to environmental groups repopulating rivers with native fish based on the size of the chip order. 🧐🤠😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

That sounds very fishy to me FF! 😬

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Do you think they could sell more chips if they gave a free fish with every order.

This is a green selling point. They would donate ‘x’ number of fingerling to environmental groups repopulating rivers with native fish based on the size of the chip order. 🧐🤠😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fish n Chips without the beer batter?

• Haha

White Horse

Regular

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
My kind of lunatic, religious one minute and green the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I hate A Current Affair.....sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
Sun Tzu says: "the enemy of my enemy is ..."

Well false attribution but you catch my drift?

Footnote: ... and he would have said it if he'd thought of it first.

• Love
That sounds very fishy to me FF! 😬
They could then get the Democratis University people onboard and with their fish monitoring SNN algorithms Edge Impulse could use AKIDA with Sony underwater cameras to monitor the success of the program.

For the Greek participants it would be back to their roots in Australia as they remain the best fish and chip shop operators in the World EVER.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

The enemy of my friend is my frenemy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

1652764600827.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
None. We’re IP only now… 😝
Careful everyone we have a health conscious VEGAN in our midst. Don’t mention the fish. FF

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

• Haha

Proga

Regular
Meanwhile, Megachips is proudly waving the flag too.

MAIN MENU
MegaChips Corporation

Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning​

Megachips is dedicated to bringing a broad range of solutions to customers building products requiring “Edge AI” capability. Megachips has partnered with two leading Edge AI/IP vendors to enable us to deliver the optimal solutions with comprehensive design and manufacturing support.

AI Enablement Program​

MegaChips has introduced a unique program to support both systems companies embedding AI into their products and IP companies who need to demonstrate their unique capabilities to their customers.
Features and Benefits of the Program – for systems companies
  • Dedicated team of engineers and FAE’s to work with our customers to identify the best way to implement their desired AI functionality
  • A variety of software and hardware demonstrations which feature the implementation of different AI algorithms on different platforms
  • The ability to develop custom “proof of concept” demonstrations to illustrate and validate a customers desired functionality
  • Help customer optimize AI solution in context of complete system – including foundry process node
Features and Benefits of the Program – for IP vendors
  • Opportunity to partner with MegaChips to in joint sales and marketing programs
  • Allow the IP vendor to focus on their key strengths.
  • Eliminate the need for the IP vendor to find and hire a back-end chip implementation team and develop relationships with foundries, assembly vendors, etc.
  • Provide strong partnership based on our AI system and implementation skills
  • Help IP vendor choose the best process node based on the target market and cost of implementation of final customer’s SoC
  • Ensure top quality for the final product
Brainchip

Brainchip features a unique neuromorphic processor which takes advantage of the sparse data streams associated with most edge applications to provide a very low power solution while maintaining high performance. The small footprint of the Brainchip IP makes it an ideal solution for low power, high volume applications.
Megachips’ engineering team is fully trained on Brainchip software and hardware and is prepared to work directly with our customers to evaluate the performance of the Brainchip Solution in your product.
Once selected MegaChips will work closely with our customers throughout the product development cycle, including licensing the SDK hardware and software, provide NN model consulting, and ensure the final design can be efficiently implemented into silicon.

Key Features​

• Very low power – microwatts to milliwatts
  • On chip learning – no need to retrain in the cloud
  • Complete development system support
  • Silicon-proven IP
  • Software Development Kit available

Key Applications​

• Keyword spotting
  • Always on detection
  • Gesture recognition
  • Network packet inspection
  • Person/object classification
  • Object detection

TT
Waving the flag? By the size of the BrainChip logo on their website, they've draped it around themselves. I had to check the URL just to make sure I wasn't in BRN's website. By the way, BRN website has a smaller logo. Thanks TT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Mugen74

Regular
@Bravo,Careful who you call muppett his name is zoot and I will not hear a bad word about him or The Electric Mayhem.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
To be serious for one moment though some might think this is crazy and well it could be:

1. Australia cancels French subs at great cost because the US and UK have offered nuclear subs and we are all going to work together on the project and Australias’ contribution apart from money is its artificial intelligence expertise;

(Note here Mercedes Benz describes Brainchip as the Artificial Intelligence experts)

2. Australia has the Loyal Wingman project part funded by the Australian Government which it reaffirmed its commitment to after a particular recent announcement.

(Note strong connections have been made by @uiux and others between Brainchip and the Loyal Wingman project.)

3. Brainchip is working with NASA on autonomous navigation in space and has been awarded with ISL a project by the US Airforce for missile radar guidance systems.

(Note the multiple other DARPA Brainchip connections including Intellisense.)

4. The Government announced before confirming Loyal Wingman that they were cancelling a 1.2 billion dollar order for military drones said by the Australian Defence Force to be a critical asset.

So wild speculation could the real reason for cancelling these drones be that it is being discovered in Ukraine that drones offer an enormous strategic edge and just like the nuclear sub deal Brainchip and DARPA have a top secret autonomous military drone offering thanks to AKIDA technology beyond anything available in the World today making the 1.2 billion drone order already obsolete.

My crazy wild speculation so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

OK. So I mixed up a trumbone with a saxaphone. It's a pretty easy mistake to make if you only play the triangle like I do.

all-stars-triangle-sally.gif

PS: I still have no idea what your mate Sun Tzu is on about. Maybe you should tell him to stop thinking so much.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Just watching the television in the background..

Channel 83 GO, in South Australia.

Formula E racing
Berlin

Mercedes Ben's came first and third on the podium, and all three of the podium winners were using Mercedes-Benz drive trains and hardware.

I was straining my eyes, but could not locate any Brainchip logos on car or drivers outfits.

Woo Hoo.

Regards,
Esq.

Forgot to add ,these Mercedes Benz E ( Electric ) cars are from the EQ stable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Afternoon Chippers,

Just watching the television in the background..

Channel 83 GO, in South Australia.

Formula E racing
Berlin

Mercedes Ben's came first and third on the podium, and all three of the podium winners were using Mercedes-Benz drive trains and hardware.

I was straining my eyes, but could not locate any Brainchip logos on car or drivers outfits.

Woo Hoo.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom