BRN Discussion Ongoing

what i like about BRN is they dont make it a big deal out of their partnership and just quielty press release it . where as i have seen with other companies how eager they are to announce on ASX. You go BRN
I am sure we have all heard of the Big Australian BHP.

I think we are witnessing the birth of the Big Quiet Achieving Australian BRN. 😇

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
The investor page on BRN's website is looking interesting.

That's confidence!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
I am sure we have all heard of the Big Australian BHP.

I think we are witnessing the birth of the Big Quiet Achieving Australian BRN. 😇

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Small shareholding for some years in both FF. One chosen with my heart, the other, firstly intuitive, my heart followed minutes later.

mc.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Hi all, not sure if mentioned already, but is it a requirement to register in person for AGM nxt week ? I’m close by for work and keen to listen in
Cheers !

European commission car safety features required to be applied to all cars from 2022:

https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/34588

1652754056226.png

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_19_1793
1652754090464.png

I assume these will not be confined to Europe it will become a global push/initiative.

If we look at companies offering this type of monitoring, we find the following:

NVISO:
1652754103834.png

Socionext:

Not seen that vid before but published in Feb 2021
http://www.socionext.com/en/solution/HMI/

1652754140229.png

Renesas:

https://www.renesas.com/sg/en/application/automotive/adas-autonomous

1652754151510.png

Valeo:
1652754159066.png

https://www.valeo.com/en/interior-cocoon/

Cerence:

https://www.cerence.com/news-releas...ls-cerence-drive-20-fastest-most-powerful-and

1652754168345.png

As seen by the Iceberg graphic we know the relationships these companies have with BRN

BRN website states Akida will become the global industry-standard for Edge AI
1652754465393.png

We have also been informed that not only are BRN the first to offer Neuromorphic compute but they are on a mission:
1652754534731.png

1652754866550.png

I can see their new website marketing playing out in this automotive space.

Behind each of these products/services offered by the above companies, (NVISO, Socionext, Renesas, Valeo and Clerence) which all seek to meet the required standard, is an AKIDA IP.

No wonder Mercedes broke the script and shouted out

“We found Brainchip first” with our EQXX 1000km

There is going to be an avalanche for the only neuromorphic IP in its class to cater for this requirement at scale.
It is already available from many OEM and software developers but sourced from one location

https://brainchip.com/products/

It’s a game of poker until true value is achieved.

I have my ambitious plan… sell a small % at $10 to work on the house/ buy one of those Akida powered cars, the rest is working for me for the remainder of my life

I’m having to pinch myself every time I stop to think about the fact that the above is ONLY the automotive industry.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 91 users
It would be nice to get an actual price sensitive annoucement just to piss off Tom and his pals.
Or the WANCA's of the world

SC

• Haha
  • Love

Tuliptrader

Regular
Meanwhile, Megachips is proudly waving the flag too.

MAIN MENU
MegaChips Corporation

Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning​

Megachips is dedicated to bringing a broad range of solutions to customers building products requiring “Edge AI” capability. Megachips has partnered with two leading Edge AI/IP vendors to enable us to deliver the optimal solutions with comprehensive design and manufacturing support.

AI Enablement Program​

MegaChips has introduced a unique program to support both systems companies embedding AI into their products and IP companies who need to demonstrate their unique capabilities to their customers.
Features and Benefits of the Program – for systems companies
  • Dedicated team of engineers and FAE’s to work with our customers to identify the best way to implement their desired AI functionality
  • A variety of software and hardware demonstrations which feature the implementation of different AI algorithms on different platforms
  • The ability to develop custom “proof of concept” demonstrations to illustrate and validate a customers desired functionality
  • Help customer optimize AI solution in context of complete system – including foundry process node
Features and Benefits of the Program – for IP vendors
  • Opportunity to partner with MegaChips to in joint sales and marketing programs
  • Allow the IP vendor to focus on their key strengths.
  • Eliminate the need for the IP vendor to find and hire a back-end chip implementation team and develop relationships with foundries, assembly vendors, etc.
  • Provide strong partnership based on our AI system and implementation skills
  • Help IP vendor choose the best process node based on the target market and cost of implementation of final customer’s SoC
  • Ensure top quality for the final product
Brainchip

Brainchip features a unique neuromorphic processor which takes advantage of the sparse data streams associated with most edge applications to provide a very low power solution while maintaining high performance. The small footprint of the Brainchip IP makes it an ideal solution for low power, high volume applications.
Megachips’ engineering team is fully trained on Brainchip software and hardware and is prepared to work directly with our customers to evaluate the performance of the Brainchip Solution in your product.
Once selected MegaChips will work closely with our customers throughout the product development cycle, including licensing the SDK hardware and software, provide NN model consulting, and ensure the final design can be efficiently implemented into silicon.

Key Features​

• Very low power – microwatts to milliwatts
  • On chip learning – no need to retrain in the cloud
  • Complete development system support
  • Silicon-proven IP
  • Software Development Kit available

Key Applications​

• Keyword spotting
  • Always on detection
  • Gesture recognition
  • Network packet inspection
  • Person/object classification
  • Object detection

TT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Jimmy17

Regular
What I can't understand is why BRN cannot formulate an update for shareholders and the Australian audience, via ASX release, regarding all their fingers in all of the various pies, without divulging info subject to NDA's. I feel like there's alot of information available publicly but only a select few have the insight to read every page in this forum, and the BRN website. I feel like the europeans and Americans are up to speed with where we are at, but your average aussie is unaware of what this amazing company is about to unveil upon the world. I reckon many of the benefits will be recognised by non-Aussies despite BRN being an Australian company. Id also like the local media to be on the ball to raise BRNs profile locally. And of course result in a feeding frenzy, hopefully.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
Bit of weakness in the share price this morning, its very surprising, but they seem to be working extra hard to manipulate the price down. Hold your shares comrades, remember the end result.
With some good stoke of luck and a promotion that @Rocket577 suggested , I may not be getting a promotion just yet to acquire more $$ to buy more shares BUT i might have a unit under contract in my juicy hands today which will give me more $$ to acquire more shares.

Thanks to the team work, And i have something up my sleeve that i will let you guys know very very very shortly. (tomorrow) Thats enough from me for one day :)

I feel good , so good so good , AAA KKK IIII DDDD AAAAA :ROFLMAO:🎶🎶

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

What I can't understand is why BRN cannot formulate an update for shareholders and the Australian audience, via ASX release, regarding all their fingers in all of the various pies, without divulging info subject to NDA's. I feel like there's alot of information available publicly but only a select few have the insight to read every page in this forum, and the BRN website. I feel like the europeans and Americans are up to speed with where we are at, but your average aussie is unaware of what this amazing company is about to unveil upon the world. I reckon many of the benefits will be recognised by non-Aussies despite BRN being an Australian company. Id also like the local media to be on the ball to raise BRNs profile locally. And of course result in a feeding frenzy, hopefully.
I think they would like to get an ASX announcement out but the 1000 eyes beats them to it every time

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Shhhhh Jimmy, I need to save up a bit more to get some more shares before the rocket takes off.😁😁

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
We have read this before but it deserves being highlighted:

"With over 40,000 developers, and partnerships with the top silicon vendors, Edge Impulse offers a seamless integration experience to validate and deploy with confidence across the largest hardware ecosystem."

Forty thousand developers all of whom now as a result of just this one engagement can access the AKIDA technology solution for industries that do not yet exist.

This would be exciting by itself but think about ARM, Nvidia, DELL, TATA, MegaChips, Renesas, NASA, DARPA Mercedes Benz, Valeo, Ford, Nviso, SiFive, Intel Foundries, ISL, Intellisense and so on and so on and so on.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I'm not sure why this was sent out?
Isn't this old news? or is there something else coming soon that is relevant to this press release?

my take out from this other than the millions of potential use cases is

"Edge Impulse is the leading machine learning platform, enabling all enterprises to build smarter edge products. Their technology empowers developers to bring more ML products to market faster, and helps enterprise teams rapidly develop industry-specific solutions in weeks instead of years."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
European commission car safety features required to be applied to all cars from 2022:

https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/34588

View attachment 6818

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_19_1793
View attachment 6819

I assume these will not be confined to Europe it will become a global push/initiative.

If we look at companies offering this type of monitoring, we find the following:

NVISO:
View attachment 6820

Socionext:

Not seen that vid before but published in Feb 2021
http://www.socionext.com/en/solution/HMI/

View attachment 6821

Renesas:

https://www.renesas.com/sg/en/application/automotive/adas-autonomous

View attachment 6822

Valeo:
View attachment 6823
https://www.valeo.com/en/interior-cocoon/

Cerence:

https://www.cerence.com/news-releas...ls-cerence-drive-20-fastest-most-powerful-and

View attachment 6824

As seen by the Iceberg graphic we know the relationships these companies have with BRN

BRN website states Akida will become the global industry-standard for Edge AI
View attachment 6825

We have also been informed that not only are BRN the first to offer Neuromorphic compute but they are on a mission:
View attachment 6826
View attachment 6829

I can see their new website marketing playing out in this automotive space.

Behind each of these products/services offered by the above companies, (NVISO, Socionext, Renesas, Valeo and Clerence) which all seek to meet the required standard, is an AKIDA IP.

No wonder Mercedes broke the script and shouted out

“We found Brainchip first” with our EQXX 1000km

There is going to be an avalanche for the only neuromorphic IP in its class to cater for this requirement at scale.
It is already available from many OEM and software developers but sourced from one location

https://brainchip.com/products/

It’s a game of poker until true value is achieved.

I have my ambitious plan… sell a small % at $10 to work on the house/ buy one of those Akida powered cars, the rest is working for me for the remainder of my life

I’m having to pinch myself every time I stop to think about the fact that the above is ONLY the automotive industry.

Fantastic work FK. Thank you for putting all of that together on 1 page. Very much appreciated.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

JoMo68

Regular

More on the N word and the attributes our little chipper brings to changing the industry !!
Mmm, I seem to recall someone from here (dhm?) contacting him about Brainchip, but he was less than complimentary in his response…

MDhere

Regular
I think they would like to get an ASX announcement out but the 1000 eyes beats them to it every time

who has the rocket gif ready, my adreline is up which means one thing i think, the share price is going to rise today (could also mean that i am experiencing a dramatic sensation lol ) o sorry i am just in a good mood atm Can't wait to tell you about it tomorrow. rocket gif please someone.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
who has the rocket gif ready, my adreline is up which means one thing i think, the share price is going to rise today (could also mean that i am experiencing a dramatic sensation lol ) o sorry i am just in a good mood atm Can't wait to tell you about it tomorrow. rocket gif please someone.
Making us wait till tomorrow...why are you playing with our emotions like this, MD 😂

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom