BRN Discussion Ongoing

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Followed by a Spike in .............Volume & Stock Price!

Yak52
@Yak52 with each and every customer committing to 1,000,000 plus units to use IP only… 😉🥳🤑

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
AN off the wall idea.

The original reason shareholders were told for the production of the AKD1000 chip was that the revolutionary nature of the AKIDA technology caused many of the EAP’s and proof of concept customers to be reticent about the claims made as to performance and required silicon to be satisfied and move on to commercial contracts.

The statement that Brainchip is repositioning itself as an IP supplier is in fact where Brainchip has been heading since 2015 when Peter van der Made stated the companies plan was to follow the ARM model.

AKD2000 was definitely in my opinion ready prior to Christmas to be sent to Engineering. Peter van der Made and his team were already working on AKD3000 with cortical column.

Ken Scarince in his presentation to German investors had it going to TSMC mid this year, he had an approximate cost in his budget and was solid on the idea that the momentum had to be maintained and AKD2000 had to be produced to maintain the commercial advantage.

Anil Mankar spoke to AKD2000 coming out this year.

If there was going to be a delay a couple of months at most was a reasonable expectation yet the last statement from Sean Hehir has the AKD2000 thrown off into next year.

This from the CEO who only a few months ago was calling out how critical it was to get AKD2000 out ahead of the pack to maintain the competitive advantage.

The AKD1000 IP was released in the first half of 2019 to select customers of Brainchip the best part of 16 months before AKD1000 was produced in silicon.

So my off the wall idea is that the credibility wall that AKD1000 IP faced has collapsed with the production of the more efficient than expected AKD1000 commercial chip and selling AKD2000 with LSTM does not require silicon as Mercedes’ Benz, Valeo, Nviso, SiFive, MegaChips, Renesas, NASA, DARPA etc; believe in the AKIDA technology Revolution.

This saves Brainchip 5 to 7 million in production costs of the AKD2000 if this idea holds water.

The reason Brainchip has not disclosed the availability of the AKD2000 IP is because of some very significant relationship in the Defence, Aerospace or Automotive space.

My speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Seems like only yesterday when I first read this.

• Love
  • Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
So many of their Industrial Partners are names we have been considering is it just a coincidence but even if it is @Yak52 will be rightly excited again because of the world wide spread of Brainchip and its AKIDA Technology solution is likely to reach complete saturation point over the next few months.
- FF
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A spider web does not even begin to describe the spread of BrainChips AKIDA throughout the Global Companies!! Your above statement regarding saturation point would seem to be well under way though I would suggest TOTAL saturation is some way off in the future but we are definitely well down the road towards that point in time!
And TIME is all it will take to happen. It is inevitable, a fixed point in the future time line of Brainchip & AKIDA.

The REVENUES to be generated at this fixed period in the future can only be described as .............................?? ok....I am speechless as I cannot think of a word to sufficiently express this event.

At some point, the world will not only scramble for the AKIDA suite of Products, but also they will scramble to acquire any way possible as many of the shares in this company as they can.
I predict there will be a blind panic to acquire BRN shares while they are so cheap and continue until the Global expansion and saturation of Brainchip & AKIDA has been successfully achieved. Only then will a "true" near value of Brainchip shares be possible to predict.

1.7 Billion SOI

One big world.

Yak52
Morning Yak52 ,

Just for fun thought I would run some quick numbers.

In 2021 World Population was roughly 7.87 billion people.

Of which 15% are classed as First World.

This equates to 1,180,500,000 people, so....

1,800,000,000 ( rough total of BRN shares ( listed & restricted)).

So if everyone in the first world wanted to buy shares this equates to 1.5248 shares per person, or at the close on Friday @ $1.115 per share = $1.70 each.

Just in Australia alone population in 2020, 26,047,667 people.
Of which 63.8% are classed as working .
So 16,618,411 people in Australia working / Compulsory super .

1,800,000,000 total BRN stock ÷ 16,618,411 people = 108.3131 shares per person × $1.115 ( closing share price ) = $120.7697 per person.

All of the above numbers have not taken into account we as early share holders, which have locked away stock hence reducing supply of stock further, nevermind the founders holdings.

Personally, those that are stupid enough to short BRN deserve everything coming to them. I have no sympathy for self induced stupidity.

Looking foward to a cracking week ahead.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Guaranteed to go up today and probably continue all week. Found an extra 20 K in the couch to purchase a top up.🕵️‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet.
Learn more
investor-300x160.jpg

Why Invest​

• Demand for AI enabled Edge and Internet of things (IOT) devices forecasted to grow at double-digit annual growth rates for the foreseeable future.
  • Due to bandwidth, data security, latency and power constraints on edge devices, product demand will shift from cloud-dependent AI devices to solutions where data is captured on the device.
  • Massive power consumption and emissions resulting from AI data centers will force a shift in AI processing from traditional cloud data centers to processing on the device. Akida’s cloud independence capabilities are uniquely suited to address these AI related infrastructure and sustainability issues.
  • The Akida architecture is both scalable and flexible to and addresses the requirements for the vast and growing number of IoT and edge devices in consumer and industrial applications.
  • MetaTF software makes adoption easy, automating conversion from traditional networks into immediately usable and efficient “spiking” networks.
  • Marquee brands including Mercedes, Valeo, Vorago and NASA, as well as commercial IP licenses with Renesas and MegaChips.
  • Commercial availability of semiconductor chips, IP, tools, and boards.
  • Revenue model includes IP licensing, product sales & support, and high-margin royalty streams.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
Morning Yak52 ,

Just for fun thought I would run some quick numbers.

In 2021 World Population was roughly 7.87 billion people.

Of which 15% are classed as First World.

This equates to 1,180,500,000 people, so....

1,800,000,000 ( rough total of BRN shares ( listed & restricted)).

So if everyone in the first world wanted to buy shares this equates to 1.5248 shares per person, or at the close on Friday @ $1.115 per share = $1.70 each.

Just in Australia alone population in 2020, 26,047,667 people.
Of which 63.8% are classed as working .
So 16,618,411 people in Australia working / Compulsory super .

1,800,000,000 total BRN stock ÷ 16,618,411 people = 108.3131 shares per person × $1.115 ( closing share price ) = $120.7697 per person.

All of the above numbers have not taken into account we as early share holders, which have locked away stock hence reducing supply of stock further, nevermind the founders holdings.

Personally, those that are stupid enough to short BRN deserve everything coming to them. I have no sympathy for self induced stupidity.

Looking foward to a cracking week ahead.

Regards,
Esq.
love how yr mind works Esq 👍

• Fire
Are the Mini PCIe boards still available for purchase?

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Meanwhile Brainchip is listed on the ARM-site. Only in the category "ARM for Startups", but anyway, it's new and probably meant to confirm the Brainchip site. Guess this is just about the use of ARM IP on the SoCs. Just scroll way down to see:

Nice spotting @Perhaps
I’ve screenshot it below for instant gratification

76EAAAB1-D0EC-403D-A616-9F431D9ABC07.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Perhaps

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Perhaps

Regular
Brainchip isn't listed yet in the ARM ecosystem of partners. Only in the part ARM for startups I've posted.

Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
No, not via Brainchip. There's still a link to the old domain, but the order function doesn't work anymore.
Well, Excuse me for a few seconds whilst I give myself a few uppercuts for not purchasing when they were available.......
Those boards are going to be worth a mint in a few years😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I just want to state one fact:
Brainchip is Rebranding as a IP only suppliers.

This does not mean they don’t have the capacity or ability to produce chips if a costumer wants it.

It just means they won’t spend time/ efforts/ resources and sales team on trying to sell silicon. But if costumers come knocking on the door, I would be very surprised if they won’t supply them with AKD 1000-1500-500-2000 and so forth.

But brainchip understands the road to success and market saturation is trough IP so they want to put on foot on the accelerator and not waist any opportunities.

DYOR
Akida ballista

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Dhm

Regular
OOOOOMMMMGGGG! I knew it! He-he-he! I mean how else could they achieve these things without Akida?

Sheesh, if this is correct then Akida is the secret AI sauce behind the Cerence Co-Pilot which was named a CES 2022 Innovation Awards Winner! !!!!!

Time to pop open a bottle of champers? 🥳🍾

By the way "Cerence Drive is the #1 OEM partner in AI-optimized mobility solutions, improving the ride in 325+ million vehicles shipped globally."
View attachment 6676

PS: And it sounds like they knew all about Akida for quite a while judging from this article below by Vanessa Tobisch date 9 December 2020.
This article below was published by @Bravo last night, and even though it is more than 18 months old I find it both very accurate in how it defines problems that drivers currently face and solutions in store to overcome them. The fact that Cerence tech heads wrote it and that also we are part of the solution only shows how amazing the future will be.

Please read it if you have the time. We are in safe hands.

https://cerence.com/news-releases/n...proactive-voice-ai-will-determine-next-car-ux

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Perhaps

Regular
Well, Excuse me for a few seconds whilst I give myself a few uppercuts for not purchasing when they were available.......
Those boards are going to be worth a mint in a few years😭
One of our German forum has one purchased, untouched and originally packed. I told him to put it in the safe for later years. Not more than max 200 around. Highest serial I saw was 177.

• Fire
Top Bottom