BRN Discussion Ongoing

Maybe worth a deeper look what's goin' on there:
BREAKING NEWS:

As a result of your post @Perhaps I read the link and as it covered information I had not previously encountered regarding Syntiant I referred the link to Tony Dawe for comment this afternoon.

I have just received his reply which is self explanatory from Peter van der Made via Tony Dawe:

Hi FF

From Peter

“It is a 6 Gops processor. By comparison, the AKD1000 at 1.5 Tops is 250 times faster in 28nm. At 7nm our IP is expected to be about 1000 times faster. We can also scale down to 1mW or less. Their tech is based on a standard MAC accelerator and does not scale up. Our chip is neuromorphic and runs the entire neural network”

IF THIS ANSWER DOES NOT BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF NOTHING EVER WILL.

IN THE WORDS OF A FLAMBOYANT GAY PIANIST WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE DEROGATORY COMMENTS OF WANCA’s “How do I deal with it I cry all the way to the bank.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 124 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Evening chippers .
Question ; As it seems to be confirmed that Mercedes-Benz will be using our tech , all that remains is the most important process .
Signing of the commercial contract.

My question is ;
What time line do Mercedes need to implement our ip into production?

With a estimate release of 2024 for the EQXX ,

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
BREAKING NEWS:

As a result of your post @Perhaps I read the link and as it covered information I had not previously encountered regarding Syntiant I referred the link to Tony Dawe for comment this afternoon.

I have just received his reply which is self explanatory from Peter van der Made via Tony Dawe:

Hi FF

From Peter

“It is a 6 Gops processor. By comparison, the AKD1000 at 1.5 Tops is 250 times faster in 28nm. At 7nm our IP is expected to be about 1000 times faster. We can also scale down to 1mW or less. Their tech is based on a standard MAC accelerator and does not scale up. Our chip is neuromorphic and runs the entire neural network”

IN THE WORDS OF A FLAMBOYANT GAY PIANIST WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE DEROGATORY COMMENTS OF WANCA’s “How do I deal with it I laugh all the way to the bank.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

So basically... the NDP200 is a little kid sitting in the corner sucking on a Pacifier. While our AKD1000 is a fully fledged rocket scientist organizing interstellar flight. Sounds about right.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Fox151

Regular
Sounds right to me. Why sell chips now when you can sell IP that will bring in life long royalties. I do think we saw some real changes to the companies strategy evolve when Sean came on board. At one stage I think we were set to release the Akida dongle. That seems to have taken a back step. I also think that the idea of selling one off boards via the website has been rethought. I wonder if these will be sold through another company. Will surely be real collectors items for those that purchased. BrainChip for sure are currently focused on their big customers. Must be having heaps of success. If you read our website it certainly sounds like Akida is already in the hands of a lot of big players. You don’t put the kind of sign BrainChip put up in Silicon Valley until you have got the jump on your competitors. I reckon 2022 is going to be BIG!!!
The only problem with the "sell IP only" strategy is that I can't put Akida 2000 IP in my frame next to my Akida 1000 chip.

Can we have a collectors edition chip please Tony?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The only problem with the "sell IP only" strategy is that I can't put Akida 2000 IP in my frame next to my Akida 1000 chip.

Can we have a collectors edition chip please Tony?
I believe Akida 5000 will be self-replicating.

My next investment will be in a silicon mine.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
BREAKING NEWS:

Hi FF

From Peter

IN THE WORDS OF A FLAMBOYANT GAY PIANIST WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE DEROGATORY COMMENTS OF WANCA’s “How do I deal with it I laugh all the way to the bank.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just sensational news. Three cheers to PvdM.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS:

Hi FF

From Peter

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Thanks FF

Best Gif Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Perhaps

Regular
BREAKING NEWS:

Hi FF

From Peter

IN THE WORDS OF A FLAMBOYANT GAY PIANIST WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE DEROGATORY COMMENTS OF WANCA’s “How do I deal with it I cry all the way to the bank.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great. Thanks for sharing the response.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
BREAKING NEWS:

Hi FF

From Peter

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

My socks not only blew off, they spontaneously self-combusted upon landing!

1652620326980.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

FJ-215

Regular
Just for something completely different.....

Have sold a family heirloom recently......that back in the day was cutting edge tech!

Check this out.....VERY EARLY, Underwood typewriter
BREAKING NEWS:

Hi FF

From Peter

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Ain't that a shame......

Could have gone with Fats but I grew up with the Trick.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Sounds right to me. Why sell chips now when you can sell IP that will bring in life long royalties. I do think we saw some real changes to the companies strategy evolve when Sean came on board. At one stage I think we were set to release the Akida dongle. That seems to have taken a back step. I also think that the idea of selling one off boards via the website has been rethought. I wonder if these will be sold through another company. Will surely be real collectors items for those that purchased. BrainChip for sure are currently focused on their big customers. Must be having heaps of success. If you read our website it certainly sounds like Akida is already in the hands of a lot of big players. You don’t put the kind of sign BrainChip put up in Silicon Valley until you have got the jump on your competitors. I reckon 2022 is going to be BIG!!!
I'm a bit shy to text you my thoughts to a founding member. I should actually stay out of it, because I don't know enough about it and the history. But I can give my opinion, which is in line with other experiences. It is important that some can buy the chip in hardware. Many only believe in it when they see it in their own setting, a door opener. That is now done and now the IP comes to the fore. I think I read that you know much better, that at first only IP was worked towards. The company got into trouble.
Now the business can be shifted to where the really big money can be made. However, I think it is very important to provide the hardware to the research departments worldwide so that they can test and compare. The big money is elsewhere. But as I said, don't mind my opinion, I'm a newbe.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
I'm a bit shy to text you my thoughts to a founding member. I should actually stay out of it, because I don't know enough about it and the history. But I can give my opinion, which is in line with other experiences. It is important that some can buy the chip in hardware. Many only believe in it when they see it in their own setting, a door opener. That is now done and now the IP comes to the fore. I think I read that you know much better, that at first only IP was worked towards. The company got into trouble.
Now the business can be shifted to where the really big money can be made. However, I think it is very important to provide the hardware to the research departments worldwide so that they can probe and compare. The big money is elsewhere. But as I said, don't mind my opinion, I'm a newbe.
I agree with you.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
My goodness I had no idea anyone kept these things.

I was just looking at the other partners with Brainchip and Si and found the following which is a link to the Industrial Partners at Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse.

So many of their Industrial Partners are names we have been considering is it just a coincidence but even if it is @Yak52 will be rightly excited again because of the world wide spread of Brainchip and its AKIDA Technology solution is likely to reach complete saturation point over the next few months.

I encourage all to open this link and be as amazed as I am, as to how many companies this one environmental project using Brainchip's technological advantage has potentially reached.

The current CEO Sean Hehir announced that they were going to rapidly roll out into universities and research institutions and the companies in this link engaged with just one university in France confirms why this has been made a priority:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

So many of their Industrial Partners are names we have been considering is it just a coincidence but even if it is @Yak52 will be rightly excited again because of the world wide spread of Brainchip and its AKIDA Technology solution is likely to reach complete saturation point over the next few months.
- FF
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A spider web does not even begin to describe the spread of BrainChips AKIDA throughout the Global Companies!! Your above statement regarding saturation point would seem to be well under way though I would suggest TOTAL saturation is some way off in the future but we are definitely well down the road towards that point in time!
And TIME is all it will take to happen. It is inevitable, a fixed point in the future time line of Brainchip & AKIDA.

The REVENUES to be generated at this fixed period in the future can only be described as .............................?? ok....I am speechless as I cannot think of a word to sufficiently express this event.

At some point, the world will not only scramble for the AKIDA suite of Products, but also they will scramble to acquire any way possible as many of the shares in this company as they can.
I predict there will be a blind panic to acquire BRN shares while they are so cheap and continue until the Global expansion and saturation of Brainchip & AKIDA has been successfully achieved. Only then will a "true" near value of Brainchip shares be possible to predict.

1.7 Billion SOI

One big world.

Yak52

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

cosors

👀
Have a good start in the week later!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Perhaps

Regular
Meanwhile Brainchip is listed on the ARM-site. Only in the category "ARM for Startups", but anyway, it's new and probably meant to confirm the Brainchip site. Guess this is just about the use of ARM IP on the SoCs. Just scroll way down to see:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Yak52

Regular
View attachment 6679
Must be some real juicy revenue coming in soon for them to shutdown a potential revenue stream like chip sales 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

IF Brainchip is shutting down or reducing the chip manufacturing side to SOLEY FOCUS on the IP aspect with customers then this says mountains about the success Brainchip management have had with the UPTAKE of the ALKIDA IP.
It must be truly outstanding the acceptance and DEMAND of the IP with customers for them to do this.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Yak52

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Haha