BRN Discussion Ongoing

I believe this link was posted recently and I apologise for not being able to acknowledge who did in fact put it up:

There is a great deal of valuable insight to be gained by reading this article more than once.

For the purpose of this post I will only focus on one particular passage.

It seems clear that the author of the article has obtained their facts directly from Jerome Nadel, Anil Mankar or both.

I have spaced out the paragraph I am focused on into points for ease of discussion:

“BrainChip already is seeing some success.

It’s Akida 1000 platform is being used in Mercedes-Benz’s Vision EQXX concept car for in-cabin AI,

(1) including driver and voice authentication,

(2) keyword spotting and

(3) contextual understanding.”

So let us weigh these numbered points against the two demonstrations we have seen presented by Brainchip in the video available on its website where Brainchip personnel are shown getting in and out of a BMW saying “Hey AKIDA” and being recognised and authorised to operate the vehicle and the presentation by Nviso in the video from last week monitoring the drivers attention and alertness etc;

I know as a result of these two video demonstrations/presentations and the Brainchip website generally that AKD1000 can perform:

1. Driver and voice authentication,

2. Keyword spotting, and

3. Contextual understanding.

Therefore, in my opinion, without abandoning reason I can now say that while Mercedes only mention Keyword spotting AKD1000 is also performing the addition functions at points 1. and 2. above and in consequence I personally believe that this must need AKD1000 to be also integrated deeply with Cerence’s system.

In consequence I would move Cerence from below the waterline and to the top of the Iceberg.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
Hi FF
My accountant advised me that the 100k yearly super contribution was raised by 10k this year to 110k P/A
and I can use the 3yr bring forward rule to contribute 330k this FY.
I'd like to put more BRN over to my super and pension as a self funded retiree and a bit confused by mention of $1.7m max, do you happen to know if possible to play catch up and load up to max at the late stage of age 60 plus?
Kind Regards, DS
If you are fully employed and not in transition to retirement then you can ignore the $1.7 as this actually only becomes relevant when moving from work to retirement and you are required to make an election. Not sure at all about your personal circumstances but in todays launch of the Liberal election campaign the headlines state they are changing some of the rules around one off contributions so I would second Deena’s advice to speak to your accountant again soon although as these changes have just been announced he/she might need a few days to catch up.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

Dang Son

Regular
Thanks Deena and Fact Finder.
Some good advice there which I'll need to follow up on asap.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Perhaps

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Whose ready for the Monday green day?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dhm

Regular
I believe this link was posted recently and I apologise for not being able to acknowledge who did in fact put it up:

There is a great deal of valuable insight to be gained by reading this article more than once.

It seems clear that the author of the article has obtained their facts directly from Jerome Nadel, Anil Mankar or both.

I have spaced out the paragraph I am focused on into points for ease of discussion:

It’s Akida 1000 platform is being used in Mercedes-Benz’s Vision EQXX concept car for in-cabin AI,

(2) keyword spotting and

So let us weigh these numbered points against the two demonstrations we have seen presented by Brainchip in the video available on its website where Brainchip personnel are shown getting in and out of a BMW saying “Hey AKIDA” and being recognised and authorised to operate the vehicle and the presentation by Nviso in the video from last week monitoring the drivers attention and alertness etc;

I know as a result of these two video demonstrations/presentations and the Brainchip website generally that AKD1000 can perform:

2. Keyword spotting, and

Therefore, in my opinion, without abandoning reason I can now say that while Mercedes only mention Keyword spotting AKD1000 is also performing the addition functions at points 1. and 2. above and in consequence I personally believe that this must need AKD1000 to be also integrated deeply with Cerence’s system.

In consequence I would move Cerence from below the waterline and to the top of the Iceberg.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great article. Comments are invited and I couldn't help myself. I hope they will not moderate me. After all, it isn't the Crapper, the kings of moderation.

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 5.36.34 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Perhaps

Regular
Great article. Comments are invited and I couldn't help myself. I hope they will not moderate me. After all, it isn't the Crapper, the kings of moderation.

View attachment 6672
I think a snowball effect is coming. As soon as the first solutions with Brainchip technology are commercial available and there is a proof they are better than the rest, other companies will have to follow in case of losing market shares.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

(2) keyword spotting and

2. Keyword spotting, and

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

OOOOOMMMMGGGG! I knew it! He-he-he! I mean how else could they achieve these things without Akida?

Sheesh, if this is correct then Akida is the secret AI sauce behind the Cerence Co-Pilot which was named a CES 2022 Innovation Awards Winner! !!!!!

Time to pop open a bottle of champers? 🥳🍾

By the way "Cerence Drive is the #1 OEM partner in AI-optimized mobility solutions, improving the ride in 325+ million vehicles shipped globally."
Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 5.29.39 pm.png

PS: And it sounds like they knew all about Akida for quite a while judging from this article below by Vanessa Tobisch date 9 December 2020.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

FJ-215

Regular
What the heck? Upon reading this post, I sat with a stupid dumbfounded look on my face and thinking, can the guy be any more obtusely ambiguous?

Can we please unpack this sentence because as written it hurts my head. If Nvisio was monitoring my facial features while I read it, their sophisticated software would instruct my Alexa to dial 911 (emergency service) to call the rescue squad due to a possible stroke in progress.

Here is how my brain read this most excellent example of an ambiguous over-the-top teaser message from Fact Finder...one of his best I might add.

" I think (I love it when FF thinks) that they are celebrating (O.M.G.) what they have achieved recently (YIPPEE) as the reply I received was too far over the top for me to post here (WHAT? WHY????) as I find it quite embarrassing (oh no....) but suffice it to say (SUFFICE IT TO SAY??? Are you insane??? You are not saying anything succinctly.....!!!!) I have correctly addressed what Brainchip has done with Akida (when?...in the italicized post, or in your other 10,000 posts? Or ?) and why normal barriers ( "normal" ...say what?) to the adoption of the new technology (oh boy, here we go.....) do not apply to it. (NOOOOOOO, ....wait,... YESSSSSS,....... wait,.....what is he saying?) "

Alexa...." Please remain calm and try to take slow, deep breaths. The EMT's will be here in a couple of minutes......"

Regards, dippY

Hi dippy,

Love it. Maybe FF was drifting off after a celebratory birthday cognac or two and slipped back into some old habits.

Sorry FF, could not resist!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
In a few years time, this thread will be taken, transcribed into a best selling book and will be called “The Great Prophesies of AKIDA”.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

M_C

Founding Member

(2) keyword spotting and

2. Keyword spotting, and

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Original post might've been mine ff , Rob Telson liked it which was the reason for me posting

DefensiveGrizzledAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I think a snowball effect is coming. As soon as the first solutions with Brainchip technology are commercial available and there is a proof they are better than the rest, other companies will have to follow in case of losing market shares.
I agree and think we will soon begin to see the Brainchip name being flown as a badge of honor and a sign of competitive advantage by those companies who are utilising our tech.

But I would also go a step further and say a snowball effect of sorts is already occurring. A remarkable number of customers and users have been unearthed in recent weeks. Behind closed doors for over 12 months our team have busily going about introducing our new disruptive tech to market. As early adopters and customers work through its testing and implementation our team have been there to provide support and educate these companies on how to maximise their own competitive advantage from Akida. But the snowball has now started to grow so large that it has become almost impossible to conceal and will eventually reveal itself in our revenue figures. Exactly when this will be, only time will tell. But my belief is when it does its scale will surprise many. As will its continued growth trajectory quarter on quarter for years to come.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Screenshot_20220515-180104~3.png

Must be some real juicy revenue coming in soon for them to shutdown a potential revenue stream like chip sales 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
OOOOOMMMMGGGG! I knew it! He-he-he! I mean how else could they achieve these things without Akida?

Sheesh, if this is correct then Akida is the secret AI sauce behind the Cerence Co-Pilot which was named a CES 2022 Innovation Awards Winner! !!!!!

Time to pop open a bottle of champers? 🥳🍾

By the way "Cerence Drive is the #1 OEM partner in AI-optimized mobility solutions, improving the ride in 325+ million vehicles shipped globally."
View attachment 6676

PS: And it sounds like they knew all about Akida for quite a while judging from this article below by Vanessa Tobisch date 9 December 2020.
What a great idea ..🍾🍾🥂🥂 I'll join you ... I haven't stopped reading and pacing all day ..I'm thinking a huge week/month ahead...Cheers Bravo.... and to all 🍾🥂🍾

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

mkg6R

Anyone know when the AGM is?

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Anyone know when the AGM is?
BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD ACN 151 159 812 NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of BrainChip Holdings Ltd ACN 151 159 812 ("BrainChip" or "Company") will be held at Level 12, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, on 24 May 2022 at 11:00 am (AEST) ("Meeting"). The Explanatory Memorandum provides additional information on matters to be considered at the Meeting. The Explanatory Memorandum and the Proxy Form part of this Notice. The Directors have determined pursuant to regulation 7.11.37 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) that the persons eligible to vote at the Meeting are those who are registered as Shareholders at 7.00pm (AEST) on 22 May 2022. Terms and abbreviations used in this Notice (including the Explanatory Memorandum) are defined24th May

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
In a few years time, this thread will be taken, transcribed into a best selling book and will be called “The Great Prophesies of AKIDA”.
Akida was, of course, one of Nostradamus' better predictions.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom