BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I like your thinking BienSuerte - I've had no wine for a week while I've been locked in the cupboard. Good thing I like pizza and pancakes because that's all they could slide under the door! Out tomorrow so may give it a nudge. Clearly time for a good bottle to check I still have sense of taste, lol.
Well when you re emerge back into society ( tomorrow!) from your little Iso quarters I think it would be rude not to indulge in celebration of your release! :) 🍷🍷 .. cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Aretemis

Regular
Yep went on a full exploration of Jenolan Caves, I crawled through them (y)
Should try the black water rafting at the waitomo caves in Nz awesome

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
good morning to you all
and
fact finder I wish you all the best for your birthday and thank you very much for your great work

But now I have to ask, what did I miss during the night, why did the price rise so insanely today?
you all posted so much, am very busy today, can only read through everything in the evening, do you have a short summary for me?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

VictorG

good morning to you all
and
fact finder I wish you all the best for your birthday and thank you very much for your great work

But now I have to ask, what did I miss during the night, why did the price rise so insanely today?
you all posted so much, am very busy today, can only read through everything in the evening, do you have a short summary for me?

shorters are getting burnt.
Have a wonderful day.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Violin1

Regular
Well when you re emerge back into society ( tomorrow!) from your little Iso quarters I think it would be rude not to indulge in celebration of your release! :) 🍷🍷 .. cheers
And a late drink to celebrate Emeritus Professor Finder's birthday. Was it a significant number I wonder. Hippo birdy two ewes FF.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
good morning to you all
and

Brainchip gave the world a sign. 😎

Kristopher Carlson gave a sermon. 😎

Jerome Nadel published a verse. 😎

And all true believers turned away from the siren call of the traders and shorts on the steps of the temple while @Yak52 kicked over their tables and cast them out.😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

robsmark

Regular
Cracking day chippers - These little dumps on close tell me that traders are expecting news. Buying in open, and selling on close to reduce their risk profile. Hope we get an premarket announcement so they miss the gains 😂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Brainchip gave the world a sign. 😎

Kristopher Carlson gave a sermon. 😎

Jerome Nadel published a verse. 😎

And all true believers turned away from the siren call of the traders and shorts on the steps of the temple while @Yak52 kicked over their tables and cast them out.😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Shark Tank Laugh GIF by ABC Network

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

TECH

Regular
The Ultimate End Game.....
THE END GAME.jpg
I'll be there as the whole team rings that bell :geek:🔔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

cassip

Regular
Happy Birthday FF 🍀

A birthday suitable question: if, for example, a smartphone with Akida learns how flowers smell, can it reproduce the scent?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Happy birthday @Fact Finder. I feel like we have built a real community on here even though most of us are strangers. I am not a big contributor but I look forward to reading the posts each day and seeing all the familiar names. Someone mentioned the other day on here that this forum is probably a global benchmark for research on stocks. I agree I doubt anyone outside the company knows more about BrainChip and where it is heading than the 1000 eyes. I thank you for your enormous contribution sir.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Happy Birthday FF 🍀

A birthday suitable question: if, for example, a smartphone with Akida learns how flowers smell, can it reproduce the scent?
Yes to the extent that it could provide the VOC profile to an operator who could then obtain and combine them in the necessary proportions and then check with AKIDA that it is the same as the flower concerned.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Now that’s a big Cross Trade!! A lazy 2 million shares.

Any guesses as to what that’s all about??

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JK200SX

Regular
Happy Birthday FF 🍀

(On behalf of FF :) ) Off course it can be done, have a look at the technology available with TV's in the link below. However with AKIDA it will be done better.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Now that’s a big Cross Trade!! A lazy 2 million shares.

Any guesses as to what that’s all about??
WOW that's huge

4:30:40 PM1.1152,000,0002,230,000.000ASXS2 XT

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
WOW that's huge

4:30:40 PM1.1152,000,0002,230,000.000ASXS2 XT
And now these !!!!
4:52:30 PM1.115200,000223,000.000CXALT

4:52:08 PM1.120200,000224,000.000CXALT

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

Is there anyway in finding out the total shares all the exchanges hold individually?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom