BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
lol ok anyone read German found another website with Brainchips photo KLIMAGRA unter.2.grad.de

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Cgc516

Regular
Happy Birthday @Fact Finder and appreciated to your generous. "AKIDA BALLISTA"

• Fire

MDhere

Regular
Avmap satellite navigation also uses same picture under smart Agriculture

• Love
  • Fire

POWERED BY

VITICULTURE - FRUITS - AGRICULTURE​

precision viticulture​

INTELLIGENT SENSORS FOR SMART VITICULTURE​

NEW! Thanks to "LoRa" technology, our sensors have a range of up to 6 kilometers* and can monitor areas of up to 10,000 hectares*. As a result, this technology is also the perfect solution for wine cooperatives.​

VineSense : The perfect solution for viticulture 4.0​

Sensors installed in the rows of vines measure the micro-climatic parameters of the vines.
This data is transmitted wirelessly. The information is automatically forwarded to the Netsens data center in Florence every 5 minutes.​

The authenticated user can then access this data from any Internet-enabled device, worldwide.​

VineSense is a decision support system and provides reliable information on:​

• Development of pathogens: downy mildew, oidium, botrytis, grape moth .
• Late frost alert , in real-time via email and SMS
• Infection risk assessment compared to current phenological stage
• Real-time mapping of microclimatic conditions​

Looking at the phenological phases observed in the field, the software models automatically adapt to the specific conditions of your vineyards.
The agronomic models provide you with useful information about the stage of development and the risk of the most important pathogens. Here, innovative technology and (biodynamic) viticulture 4.0 go hand in hand.​

* dependent on geographic location​

Grapes have been mentioned by Brainchip. I have research papers where SNN's can be used to detect VOC's from mould, mildew and yeasts on plants/grape vines. If you have a vineyard with multiple sensors running 24 hours a day doing what is spoken off above at the cost of electricity you would not want them running at full power every second of every minute of every day and you would not want them sending masses of data continuously to the cloud. If you have just listened to Kristopher Carlson's presentation it is fresh in you mind how AKIDA powered sensors can overcome these issues and take cost away as a barrier to adoption.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

MDhere

Regular
Right seems a few people have taken the picture for their website
ecehh.org
avionics.avmap.it
scienceforus.org
unter-2-grad.de
visiovitis.de
agrinova.qc.ca
forumofbusinessandtech.com
rrdroneworks.com and droneroo.com.br (one of these is the photographer with i believe either a phanton4 or inspire)

Ok over to u guys to join a dot lol

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Thanks MC,

This is a Cellula Robotics patent for their underwater drone designed to collect underwater samples, which presumably is the basis of the later Seawolf:

WO2018178768A1 UNDERWATER SAMPLING DEVICES AND METHODS THEREOF

1652411784906.png

1652414246282.png

A sampling device for underwater environments includes a first section that includes a support surface for supporting one or more sampling components that collect samples from a landing surface. The sampling device includes a second section coupled to the first section and separated from the first section by the support surface. The second section includes a hollow portion. The sampling device includes a pump in fluid communication with the hollow portion and configured to i) pump fluid from the hollow portion to an external environment to create a suction force to assist with anchoring the second section to the landing surface, and ii) pump fluid from the external environment to the hollow portion to assist with releasing the second section from the landing surface.
Using on board processor and computer readable medium comprising instructions, the processor can execute various AUV protocols, which may be user selected prior to deployment or during deployment. The on board processing capability and communications interface can allow remote status monitoring while connected.
The body 103 includes one or more devices attached to the body 103 and that control the underwater vehicle 100. Here, the one or more devices for controlling the underwater vehicle 100 may include one or more motors with associated propeller(s) as well as fixed and/or pivoting fins to control pitch, roll, and yaw of the underwater vehicle 100. According to at least one example embodiment, the underwater vehicle 100 is an AUV that includes one or more onboard components to control autonomous operation, such as one or more processors (e.g., microprocessors), navigation equipment (e.g., sonar), etc. In at least one example embodiment, the underwater vehicle 100 is an ROV, controllable (wired or wirelessly) remotely by an operator.
[0052] Fig. 5 illustrates a method 500 according to at least one example embodiment. While a general order for the steps of the method 500 is shown in Fig. 5, the method 500 can include more or fewer steps or can arrange the order of the steps differently than those shown in Fig. 5. Generally, the method 500 starts at operation 505 and ends at operation 525. The method 500 can be executed as a set of computer-executable instructions executed by one or more processors (e.g., microprocessor s) of the underwater vehicle 100) and encoded or stored on a computer readable medium (e.g., a nonvolatile memory).

Their expertise seems to be in the mechanical elements of the underwater drone, as there is scant information on the control of the AUV, and nothing to suggest artificial intelligence, let alone SNNs. So I guess they are getting the smarts from one of the range of expert sub-contractors (no pun intended).

https://www.australiandefence.com.au/news/tas-and-ran-reveal-underwater-loyal-wingman-project

TAS have contracted Cellula Robotics, Mission Systems, Ocean Wave Consulting, East Consulting Services and Cellula Robotics have also engaged a range of expert sub-contractors on this exciting project including the world renown Ron Allum Deepsea Services.

We have previously looked at "loyal wingman" in the context of Boeing's UAVs,

https://www.airforce.gov.au/our-mission/loyal-wingman *

so does the cooption of the term for AUVs mean that the UAV smarts are being adapted for AUVs?

* It (Loyal Wingman) enables Defence to investigate factors such as the level of automation and autonomy, use of artificial intelligence, and human machine teaming concepts that will ensure Australia’s legal and ethical obligations are met.

More than 35 Australian companies have contributed to the Loyal Wingman program. It is the first military combat aircraft to be designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia in more than 50 years

It would be interesting to see how they arrange the underwater communications between drones.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
well well well what do u know our ARK INVEST has the same picture ! in purple

20220513_141231.jpg
20220513_142918.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

mototrans

Regular
Thats a CLAAS header. Made in Germany.

The applications on a Harvester are many... most modern harvester are guided by GPS and have been for years.. including autosteer...

Places i could see AI

1. Autonavigation, use every inch of comb to reduce fuel costs and soil compaction
  2. Object identification - Threat assessments inside crops ie Stumps and livestock (Combines cost about $500k)
  3. Moisture content measurement - Grain can only be harvested with the right moisture content for efficient "sifting"
  4. Service optimisation, Vibration analysis - hot bearings are the most common cause of fires because wheat dust is literally explosive.
  5. Machine Optimisation - there are two machines in one body in a harvester. One that is separating and sorting grain while the other moves across the ground. The speed of both can be altered to optimise the "yield".
  6. Real time Yield analysis, analysis and mapping of soil conditions so that different rates of pasture improvement can be utilised. Literally placing fertiliser during sowing to compensate for missing nutrients in the soil for that particular part of the paddock.
  7. Machine matching, perfectly timed unloading into chaser bins.. the location of field bins varies with Yield.
I'm sure there are other applications i have missed. I watched the John Deere autonomous tractor reveal last year with much interest.

(As a side note, Unfortunately for some Russians at the moment, stolen equipment from Ukraine is turning up useless once landed as it appears John Deere is disabling machines via satelitte.)

Attachments

• class.jpg
    class.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Deena

Regular
Speaking of shorters ... did you note the huge drop in cryptocurrencies after a massive short by hedge funds on Cryptos Terra and Luna. The instability caused by the shorting has resulted in a crash across the thousands of cryptocurrencies.
Thankfully we have almost all our funds in Brainchip. :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Speaking of shorters ... did you note the huge drop in cryptocurrencies after a massive short by hedge funds on Cryptos Terra and Luna. The instability caused by the shorting has resulted in a crash across the thousands of cryptocurrencies.
Thankfully we have almost all our funds in Brainchip. :)
I would like somebody to explain to me the difference between cryptocurrencies and e-Ponzi.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

ESS76

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks for being a fantastic @Fact Finder who generously sharing your time, knowledge and expertise.
Wishing you a very happy birthday and best wishes for the year! 🎂🥂🎉

Reactions: 9 users
I would like somebody to explain to me the difference between cryptocurrencies and e-Ponzi.
That is so easy one starts with a 'C' and one starts with an 'e'. Can you take it from there or do you need more information. :geek: FF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Oh my Lordy am getting somewhat sea sick watching todays action. Far too many ups and downs :sick:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

GazDix

Regular
Happy Birthday FF, glad to see the SP is doing well for us today in honour of you:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I listened to the Kristopher Carlson presentation regarding ADAS and enjoyed it very much. I do think the new slides they are using are easier to follow and they clearly recognise the importance of what Mercedes Benz has done for the Brainchip Brand.

My one concern about the Brainchip message has been (for those who read to here and wondered I must have hit the wrong key as it just disappeared before I finished typing then I could not find it so continuing on) the failure to fully capitalise on the killer advantage which AKIDA technology has over other technology revolutions in the past. Kristopher Carlson was hammering home this advantage.

Since time began there have been two barriers to the adoption of new ideas/technology:

1. Human barriers: Change comes with a cost to those who are required to embrace it. Those who have status and position because they understand the existing systems better than everyone else resist change because it comes with the risk they will be out shone by others below them in the pecking order of society or the company in which they exist. It also comes with an additional work load as they are required to keep up production while at the same time retiring the old and introducing the new and learning how it operates. If they can see retirement on the horizon do they really want to go through all that or let the next generation deal with it.

2. Capital cost thrown away: Change brings with it the need to throw away the existing physical system which has a cost and so on paper the numbers have to really stack up. If you have a physical system that has five years of use left in it why change now when the replacement item might not generate sufficient return in those five years to make a greater profit than you would have made had you retained the existing physical system. In this environment the above mentioned human barriers come into play and argue strongly the economic case for not adopting now but in the future. In this environment new technology is a very hard sell.

The killer advantage of which I speak is that these two barriers are non existent where the AKIDA technology revolution is concerned.

Kristopher Carlson goes to great lengths to make this clear. He points out that you do not have to throw away any of your existing system and you do not need to know anything about neuromorphic computing to take advantage of the Brainchip AKIDA revolution. The more developed your system the better. The more advanced your software solutions and algorithms the better. When you have your system complete then all you have to do using MetaTF is convert automatically from your existing CNN2SNN and AKD1000 is off and running giving you all the advantages of low power, latency, on chip one shot several shot learning and privacy.

No workers are made redundant and no capital costs are thrown away in fact AKIDA can extend the productive life of your existing system by making it more efficient and lower powered and able to match the latest technology if not out perform it.

The absolute beauty of how Brainchip has set up its revolutionary model is that the close to retirement jaded techie in charge can actually go on to the Brainchip website and using MetaTF run simulations of how their systems would be improved and then take these improvements to the Head of Department in his coffee stained shirt, with a jaded outlook and while counting the days till he can turn off the alarm clock forever and say "I can save us x dollars by simply doing a, b & c."

Kristopher Carlson is an academic not a sales person but his excitement for the AKIDA technology achievement runs all the way through his presentation and why shouldn't it he and his colleagues have so much to be proud of where AKIDA is concerned.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Happy Birthday @Fact Finder I really appreciate all the manhours you have put into this forum and Hot Crapper. I truely don’t think I would have stayed strong trough all the ups and downs if it weren’t for your insight. Not to take away from all the other fantastic posters here, but it is your birthday;)

God bless you and have an amazing time with your family!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Bit late to the party, but happy birthday @Fact Finder

May your best day last year be your worst day this year.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Dear @Fact Finder,

Many years ago, primarily due to your insanely sage, always inspiring, frequently hysterical posts on the crapper, I decided to invest in BrainChip and it has without a doubt been one of the most exciting journeys I’ve ever undertaken.

Not only is it amazing to be involved in this ‘once in a lifetime” opportunity but to have so many wise, funny, generous and genuine people to share the experience with is just mind-blowing and sometimes makes me cry a little bit (in a good way).

On behalf of our “little BrainChip family” I wish you a very Happy Birthday. As Tina Turner would say you're "SIMPLY THE BEST”.

200.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom