BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I don't know if that will get you anywhere...
I thought of an old friend through your search and agricultural machinery. He works for Fendt for a long time. I have an appointment with him to talk about the subject in general. Maybe I'll find out something for us.
https://www.fendt.com/de/index?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_JCgtvnb9wIVZfTjBx3L1wiwEAAYASAAEgJHifD_BwE

View attachment 6485
I'm just finding out that he's developing and constructing Feldhäcksler => harvester
first had to look up the term :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Intel wants to leverage emerging technologies as it gears up for its future in the market for artificial intelligence, edge and the cloud. Here's some of what Pat Gelsinger’s (CEO Intel) had to say at in his keynote at the Vision 2022 event.

"And with the unlimited reach of the intelligent edge, we can have low-latency, high-bandwidth, real-time inference capabilities anywhere we want them.”

Attachments

• 1 pm.png
    1 pm.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
F

Filobeddo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The drip has become a trickle.
Better see a Urologist................:ROFLMAO:
And a pro tip while I have your attention.....take him some flowers so it doesn't feel "awkward". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

sleepymonk

Regular
  • Haha
I’m drinking the cheapest and this is the cheapest at $75 a case here in Weipa

Just searched Weipa on maps. Man you’re way up north!

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just searched Weipa on maps. Man you’re way up north!
Only good thing is it’s sunny and hot and the fishing is out of this world if I can get some in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Only good thing is it’s sunny and hot and the fishing is out of this world if I can get some in.

You're in Weipa eh...

I'm working with a couple of blokes right now who moved from over that way. Back to IO they come.

180*

Emerged
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

You're in Weipa eh...

I'm working with a couple of blokes right now who moved from over that way. Back to IO they come.
Io?

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Love

Townyj

Ermahgerd
D

Deleted member 118

• Love

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I only look after the fire systems lol

Ahhh i see... Cruisy job! No wonder you have time to post all day.. every hour.. every minute.. every second. :p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Cgc516

Regular
Except for the 40 million and 20 million last year that just disappeared probably to Europe and the USA.

3 million is less than one sixth of one percent of the shares on issue.

I think if they do get dumped on Monday the market can absorb the shock.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
We will hold tightly and buckle up , ready for trip.happy birthday FF, and Have a good weekend everyone here.

• Love
  • Fire

Baisyet

Regular
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi Respected @Fact Finder (FF) Wishing you many many happy returns of the day< Hope you had wonderful day today. Stay blessed stay safe Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm getting the impression that a lot of us are planning on attending the AGM this year.
Can anyone who has been to previous Brainchip AGM's give us an idea of how many people showed up?
Hope the venue will be large enough this year for us and our bonhomie.
Very much looking forward to greeting our distinguished management and meeting some of the 1000 eyes and perhaps having our appetites whipped up some more. :LOL:
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom