HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY... FF 🍾
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by O2

CHEERS 🍾🍾🍾

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

VictorG

Happy birthday Fact Finder.
I believe Confucius once said, "birthdays are good, the more you have, the longer you live".
May you have many many more birthdays.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
NOPE!
GSA = Global Semiconductor Alliance
Sorry everyone. Post deleted. Didn’t notice the missing star in the A. Beebo is correct. Damn!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Beebo

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Dhm

Regular
HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY... FF 🍾
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by O2

CHEERS 🍾🍾🍾
@Fact Finder Happy birthday! But keep your celebrations short. I'm expecting more of your amazing rabbit hole exploring and gold nugget producing posts. Maybe just a cupcake for morning tea. 😂:love:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 83 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-081032_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-081032_Brave.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

M_C

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Dang Son

Regular
Have Happy Birthday @Fact Finder
May we all enjoy your party with a delivery from above.
I woke up with and still have an itchy left palm so that's a good sign .👯‍♂️👯‍♂️🥂🍾

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Happy birthday Ff ,
Hope you’re enjoying ‘explosive growth ‘ this morning.

May this birthday just be the tip of the iceberg.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Happy birthday GOAT. @Fact Finder

Even though it's Friday, I hope BRN surprises us with an announcement.

I hope one day I get a chance to shake your hand (or fist bump lol) and thank you. I'll have a bottle for you straight from the top shelf.

Have a great day, hopefully with the grandkids.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Yes, extremely difficult to put a valuation on this wonderfull business.
The AUD is currently tanking and I've supplied the current exchange rate with a AUD price tag of $10 per share(US $6.87) in the event of a takeover
I don't want this to happen but the little aussie bleeder may come under more pressure as the Feds next move may be up another 50 points??
Just thinking aloud.

View attachment 6393
I won’t accept anything under US$40 billion and that’s if it was now, before revenue comes in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Shadow59

Regular
I won’t accept anything under US$40 billion and that’s if it was now, before revenue comes in.
I would be highly disappointed if there was a TO offer. Personally it would upset my longer term plans with my belief in where this company could go. It would also bring to the fore a tax problem which would immediately reduce the short term gain.
But you are right $40 billion would have to be a minimum

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

TheDon

Regular
I think an announcement will come today as a Bday present to FF. Happy Birthday FF.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
Stolen by Twitter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Driving down the highway to the Semiconductor Alliance’s Silicon Leadership Summit (SLS), at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley, and looked up to see this BrainChip billboard. Super cool!

View attachment 6424
Wow. BrainChip has huge balls to put up this sign. Extreme confidence!

Cat Face GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I would be highly disappointed if there was a TO offer. Personally it would upset my longer term plans with my belief in where this company could go. It would also bring to the fore a tax problem which would immediately reduce the short term gain.
But you are right $40 billion would have to be a minimum
Yes I don’t believe there is a takeover anytime soon, this topic has popped up over the last few years and I share what Tech has said that the founders are not driven by money, so I don’t believe it will happen.

If there was a takeover now and if it was anything under US$40 billion I would be very disappointed due to the fact that this company is clearly going to be the industry standard for edge ai in just a few years time.

And Happy Birthday FF!

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Wags

Regular
Nearly spat out my tea. Lol. Fact Finder ... are Cisco testing us to see if the "thousand eyes" pick this up?
View attachment 6411
I would love there to be a connection to "A Major Telecommunications Company" as mentioned recently, though from the website it says 1000eyes was founded in 2010. A bit before the phrase was used here unfortunately.

Having said that, the spidersweb of dots and connections to BRN is growing so fast I just can't keep up.
Im so appreciative for the awesome teamwork practised every minute of the day, from the regular contributors here.
The sleuthing is just first class.
Even FF's list will be moving onto multiple pages very soon.

This company just keeps methodically ticking the boxes it has been telling us all along.
The rumblings and tremors can be felt, the groundswell has begun, I feel the explosion is not far away, all in my very humble opinion.

Bloody wet wet wet here in SE Qld, won't be going to far today and will probably drink far too much coffee, hers hoping for a great day.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
Happy Birthday FF
Happy Birthday GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 89 users

Wags

Regular
Have a dandy Happy Birthday @Fact Finder , your a bloody legend (one of many here)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom