Getupthere

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
One more before I fall asleep $80 billion lol

From the article. Massive opportunities here.
wearables.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Mugen74

Regular
@Rocket577 I give up OK.

I just have to accept that Brainchip is a once in a lifetime opportunity never to be repeated in my particular lifetime.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
All this but wait theres probably more!
If only they would throw in a free set of steak knives!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Lex555

Regular
Anyone else feel a perfect storm is brewing?
Like the start of a Hollywood blockbuster when the shit is about to go down

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Good evening,

Household names ?

Most of us would immediately think of TV's, Fridges, Laptops, Washing Machines, Cars etc, anything electronic as this is the technology space, or at least a section of the market we are targeting through Tier 1 collaborations etc, the "event horizon" is swirling with opportunities, as I said to Peter recently, it's just endless !

Some may remember my attempt to contact Jensen Huang, Nvidia Co/Founder and CEO about 3/4 years ago, respectfully taunting him to respond or just acknowledge that he/his company executives were aware of Brainchip, our Founder, Peter van der Made and how Spiking Neural Networks were going to make Deep Learning a dead-end and why doesn't he consider changing direction and possibly consider taking a 49% stake in Brainchip Inc....depending on our two founders, I don't see any takeover on the horizon, the passion, dedication, possibly obsession, disciplined work ethic, it's not the money driving our two founders in my view, it's the complete, honest desire to create a successful company, I respect that in it's entirety.

Yes, I am rambling...but with the amount of brilliant research being done by the usual suspects, more and more dots have become bridges....let's consider these names below.

Samsung, Apple, HP, Toshiba, LG, Telstra, Sony, Panasonic, Bose, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Aptiv, Digimarc, John Deere...we could go on and on....Patent research will point us all in the right direction, it's time consuming, but the ultimate proof always lies in the detail, and believe me, it's detailed, as a few already know....happy hunting. :geek:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/18/22289331/panasonic-farting-cat-robot

This is an article about Panasonics farting cat robot. If this is the robot that use akida it unfortunately not going to be a big revenue driver. But it is a start and used by a house hold name bringing confidence to the market, so no matter it’s a huge positive.

Apparently they are only making a few hundred of them and they are all pre sold.

Very cool little thing and so cute speaking Japanese wagging his tale lol

• Haha
  • Fire

TheFunkMachine

This was a comment on a video of Kiki the robot.

I find it interesting that they say it is run on deep learning but also states that it is completely independent from the cloud.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 4CF7FC50-1BA9-4204-BB7C-4C11825B487A.png
    4CF7FC50-1BA9-4204-BB7C-4C11825B487A.png
    998 KB · Views: 79
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TheFunkMachine

Listening to this interview taking about KiKi I am convinced it has Akida in it. Definitely on board processing, defiantly independent of the cloud. I am buying one of this turns out to be Akida based

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

gjerek

Nearly spat out my tea. Lol. Fact Finder ... are Cisco testing us to see if the "thousand eyes" pick this up?
Screenshot_20220512-224707_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Good evening,

Household names ?

Most of us would immediately think of TV's, Fridges, Laptops, Washing Machines, Cars etc, anything electronic as this is the technology space, or at least a section of the market we are targeting through Tier 1 collaborations etc, the "event horizon" is swirling with opportunities, as I said to Peter recently, it's just endless !

Some may remember my attempt to contact Jensen Huang, Nvidia Co/Founder and CEO about 3/4 years ago, respectfully taunting him to respond or just acknowledge that he/his company executives were aware of Brainchip, our Founder, Peter van der Made and how Spiking Neural Networks were going to make Deep Learning a dead-end and why doesn't he consider changing direction and possibly consider taking a 49% stake in Brainchip Inc....depending on our two founders, I don't see any takeover on the horizon, the passion, dedication, possibly obsession, disciplined work ethic, it's not the money driving our two founders in my view, it's the complete, honest desire to create a successful company, I respect that in it's entirety.

Yes, I am rambling...but with the amount of brilliant research being done by the usual suspects, more and more dots have become bridges....let's consider these names below.

Samsung, Apple, HP, Toshiba, LG, Telstra, Sony, Panasonic, Bose, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Aptiv, Digimarc, John Deere...we could go on and on....Patent research will point us all in the right direction, it's time consuming, but the ultimate proof always lies in the detail, and believe me, it's detailed, as a few already know....happy hunting. :geek:
My fishing expedition worked. Thats exactly what we all wanted to be reassured about. Again.
Thank you TECH. So exciting.

Dugnal

Listening to this interview taking about KiKi I am convinced it has Akida in it. Definitely on board processing, defiantly independent of the cloud. I am buying one of this turns out to be Akida based

What date was this video made ?

Reactions: 1 users

JK200SX

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Violin1

Regular
@Rocket577 I give up OK.

I just have to accept that Brainchip is a once in a lifetime opportunity never to be repeated in my particular lifetime.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I must admit to just feeling a little bit scared a moment ago. It could be the Covid messing with my mind but the massive amount of info and connections done by all of you over the past week, the extent of the connections and the companies involved are moving well out of the league of my original investment thesis. Then Rocket's industry $ just builds on that. We only need the tiniest fraction of the revenue from those, with the margins of the IP model, to generate pretty wild revenue. Once that happens for a couple of quarters the SP will run, really run. I'm beyond trying to put real figures on it - but the scale of it makes me worry there must be something wrong. I'm not complaining - it's an excellent worry to have - but I just got this little panic about where this could lead, lol.

I have images of all of you dragging down a dam wall and the past week has opened up the few big splits and gushes before it bursts.Thank you all so very much for the effort you put in and having the grace to share.

Akida ballista indeed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Yak52

Regular
Prepare yourselves for a rabbit hole :ROFLMAO: I think i found the first consumer product which will have Akida onboard o_O:cool:

View attachment 6355

This is a photo from the NVISO Stand at the AI trade show in japan yesterday!

Notice the robot in the top right? That is KiKi the robot from Zoetic AI

My guess is that Zoetic AI is a customer of NVISO otherwise why else are they showcasing it?

View attachment 6356

Almost all of the above features are possible with Akida none more so than Real time onboard intelligence!!!
"All of Kikis processes occur on-board, so you can rest easy knowing that your data is secure and private"

Now that i have your attention, the nice bow to tie it all up and something that gives me 90% confidence that Akida is onboard Kiki is the following "estimated delivery Q3 2022" This after PVDM stated that revenue would show up in the second half of 2022

Anyone object???

View attachment 6357

EXCELLENT Bloodsy! The first product marketed by a customer with AKIDA in it.

Ok Those catchin up later tonight NEED to go back to start of todays posts because....................LOTS of news discovered!
Above is an example and you are looking at the First Product to market.

Start about Page 574........as you have missed out on heaps! And being left behind!

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Yak52

Regular
Just looked all their people from the founder down are software people so they are using someone else’s hardware.

The founders are ex Google.

Given that Kiki is processing multiple senses including touch, sound, motion and vision all on device unconnected and are highlighted on Nviso’s platform it seems a very small fairy step of faith to believe this is AKIDA.

If you go back to the earliest statements by Nviso about why teaming up with Brainchip was essential to Nviso providing the very things that Kiki is claimed to do and that Brainchip’s AKIDA was unique in this regard you are left to ask who could it be if not Brainchip.

My opinion & speculation only so DYOR but well done @Bloodsy
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

HERE is FF take on the Kiki Robot and links.

Y.

• Fire

Yak52

Regular
Yep. The BRN / Nviso partnership statement also says that Nviso’s initial projects will relate to “social robots” and autonomous vehicles.

Kiki (Zoetic AI/Nviso) together with Nicobo (Panasonic/Nviso) are two social robots that Nviso have assisted with developing.

I think we can step shorter than a fairy and still arrive at the same outcome - akida.
MORE info on Kiki the Robot

Y.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
I am convinced @SERA2g

Hall of Fame increases to 29 with the Nominees list at 13:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc
Zoetic AI

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

Bascom Hunter (BH Tech) because I have read @uiux ’s thread again

Range Rover because of ‘Hey Range Rover’, Tata and the Queen and I really like them

Cerence makes it as a nominee but still has a lot of work to do to convince Blind Freddie that it is worthy of the Hall of Fame

My opinion and lists only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Kiki the Robot ADDED to the Hall of Fame by FF.

Y.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Rach2512

Regular

Solving The Money Problem, can someone please email Brett Winton Director of Research at Ark Invest as they are all for disruptive companies, also they are investing in Cruise self driving car service which Steven (presenter) thinks is no competition for Tesla, could Cruise be using Akida? Do we know that already and I've just missed that bit, the list is so long now. Also might be worth emailing Steven about Brainchip as he comes across as if there is NO competition whatsever for Tesla's autonomous capabilities. I'm not at all technical so wouldn't have a clue what to put in the email. Also a huge thanks to all your amazing posts, things are getting sooo exciting.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Stolen by Twitter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Driving down the highway to the Semiconductor Alliance’s Silicon Leadership Summit (SLS), at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley, and looked up to see this BrainChip billboard. Super cool!

1652373230873.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 101 users

Beebo

Regular
Stolen by Twitter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Driving down the highway to the Semiconductor Alliance’s Silicon Leadership Summit (SLS), at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley, and looked up to see this BrainChip billboard. Super cool!

View attachment 6424
Cool indeed, but please confirm, photoshop or real photo. My sarcasm meter is off 😀

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom