BRN Discussion Ongoing

Gemmax

Regular
All the best FF. Your contributions are selfless and endless. Enjoy the day!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF you are always so eloquent. But I think you have out done yourself with just 2 words

"Just WOW"

Awesome. Oh and very many happy returns. It must be a good week for birthdays.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
BE6EAEB3-53A3-4153-A432-4F0DFFA8466B.jpeg

Anyone know what the GSA refers to?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Wags

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
View attachment 6431
Anyone know what the GSA refers to?
From there web site

CONNECTING THE GLOBAL
SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRY​

GSA Is:

• Where Leaders Meet to establish a profitable and sustainable semiconductor and high tech global ecosystem
  • A leading industry organization that provides a unique neutral platform for collaboration
  • Where global executives interface and innovate with peers, partners and customers to accelerate industry growth

GSA Has:

• An impressive global footprint with 300 corporate members across all 6 continents, including 100+ public companies
  • A global membership including exciting emerging companies, industry stalwarts and technology leaders
  • Members that represent 70% of the $550B+ semiconductor industry
  • Continuous growth across the entire supply chain

• Fire
  • Love

JK200SX

Regular
1652397348669.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
They (GSA) need to update the market value figure shown in their website. Their $550 B is a bit understated. Fact Finder could consult them on this update.

The website also shows BRN are rubbing shoulders with industry heavy weights. Good times ahead.

Attachments

• A137F24C-1018-4370-950D-74F3CF9D43FB.png
    A137F24C-1018-4370-950D-74F3CF9D43FB.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

em1389

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Happy Birthday Fact Finder

I wuv you & I appreciate you.

You are like my morning coffee, I always need my dose of FF in the morning to get my day going (y)

Happy Birthday GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Happy birthday FF, hope your day is a good one.

Thanks so much for all your contributions here, so very appreciative. Just incredible the amount of time and thought you add to this forum and the other one, can't thank you enough :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

hotty4040

Regular

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Have a nice/ exciting/ wow Birthday FF. And well done. Good signs are immerging/spiking IMO.

Take care, It's Friday and 13th, so we all must be on guard.

WOW indeed

Akida Ballista as always

hotty...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Happy Birthday FF!
Thanks for all of your contributions over the years, really appreciate everything you do here.
Enjoy your day! 🥳:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Perhaps

Regular
Hi Mr. Chief Detective FF,
all the best from Down Over, have a great day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Kachoo

Regular
Happy Birthday @Fact Finder hope you have a great day and weekend we just need some sun to poke out.

• Love
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Why did Peter van der Made have to mention that AKIDA could be implemented on 5 nm? 😞 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@Fact Finder I think you need to add an S to "FFS" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom