What a fantastic morning seeing that billboard

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Happy Birthday Fact Finder

I wuv you & I appreciate you.

You are like my morning coffee, I always need my dose of FF in the morning to get my day going (y)

Happy Birthday GIF
Says it all Tech Girl.
Cheers @Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Happy birthday @Fact Finder. Hoping you get a juicy birthday present from Brainchip today. All the best.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Enough is enough and so back to Brainchip. I just found the following article about Edge Impulse from 2020 which given they are now out of the closet and proudly stating they are partnered with Brainchip it makes interesting reading. If you want to understand the possibilities a must read:

elee

elee
Follow
Jul 26, 2020
·
4 min read
·
Listen

Save

Edge Impulse
0*WgWPiuDz7DlAr-bL.jpg

0*J3P2jeG4S9WVc0CJ.png

Introduction
There are over 250 Billion microcontrollers in the world, but before we dive into how these small little chips permeate all aspects of our lives lets understand what they are. Microcontrollers are essentially small computer processing units that condense a control unit onto a tiny chip that’s around the size of a thumbnail.
Edge Impulse has created technology that allows Machine Learning Models to be deployed on microcontroller embedded devices. As all parts of our world — from industry, enterprise to home — migrate to an IoT universe, the applications for Edge Impulse become almost endless.
Company Overview
EdgeImpulse provides a tinyML(tiny machine learning) platform for developers to collect data, build machine learning models, and deploy and modify the model in real-time. These models can also be run locally so that they remain ultra low power control systems. Thus, these microcontrollers can collect large amounts of data, train, and optimize control operations without having to continuously update or stream to the cloud. Its pipeline can be applied to a huge range of microcontrollers allowing developers in virtually any industry to use Edge Impulse’s Platform.
0*o-bbmOImF7kAMCBm.jpg

Photo Creds to Johan Stokking
Market Analysis
The global machine learning market size is expected to reach USD 96.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research. Combined with the existing 250 Billion microcontrollers that exist today and the 38.2 Billion expected to be deployed by 2023, a fast-approaching merge of these two technologies has huge market potential.
We even see clear interest from the likes of industry giants such as Google, Facebook, Tesla, Qualcomm, Samsung, and Sony, who have invested large amounts into tinyML R&D and regularly attend tinyML summits. Apple recently acquired TinyML startup — Xnor.ai — while AWS launched open-source AutoGluon — an ML pipeline with neural net search functionality.
0*XA2VTncWYnr1ZN11

Photo Credit to Technavio
Concern
— GTM: Edge Impulse’s technology caters perfectly to large scale corporate partners. Navigating and acquiring these partnerships will be a huge part of the company’s success. Currently, the Edge is partnered with a number of microcontroller players including the main industry player, Arm, but Edge Impulse may have trouble approaching new collaborators who do not have a deep background in tinyML.
— Stage of Technology: TinyML has yet to go mainstream. R&D is still in its early stage, and although we see extensive action from industry players there is still a long way to go. The success of this technology hinges on strong partnerships between microcontroller manufacturers, direct support, cloud services, and tool management systems. We definitely see these coming together, but the fruits of this labor will likely emerge in the long haul rather than in the next 1–2 years.
Other Players
SensiML — Acquired by QuickLogic, the company provides a SensiML Analytics Toolkit. The end-to-end development platform consolidates spanning data collection, labeling, algorithm and firmware auto-generation, and testing. Like Edge Impulse, SensiML’s platform is compatible with a huge array of microcontroller cores.
Cartesiam — Based in France, the startup has created the NanoEdge™ AI Studio which allows users to embed a machine learning static library on any ARM Microcontroller.
Reality.ai
Final Evaluation
Microcontrollers will become the backbone of smart factories, farms, stores, and buildings. Edge Impulse is strategically positioned to be the platform that will power this innovation. Unlike its competitors, it provides local processing, a key feature that will allow microcontrollers to learn independently. The company is a team of engineers with killer experience, and Edge Impulse’s current CEO was previously VP of Development at Arm. With all of this considered, the potential is clear. Even though we may have to wait a little while, I’m excited to stick around and see what they do next

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Happy Birthday @Fact Finder and a very merry "AKIDA BALLISTA"

Happy Birthday GIF

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
GSA
F3DC4672-34E7-4597-A0CA-B99E2675D66D.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF!
Hope you have a nice day/year ahead

No official Announcement yet, but who needs Ann when we know the below;
Some of you may remember this post from Crapper last year, but I have added/edited a few so this is V2.

iceberg.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 109 users

Cirat

Regular
Stolen by Twitter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Driving down the highway to the Semiconductor Alliance’s Silicon Leadership Summit (SLS), at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley, and looked up to see this BrainChip billboard. Super cool!

View attachment 6424
I was forwarded this image also ... I am soooo excited with Sean at the helm and the super team all around him (including shareholders ).
My comfort level with BRN is like sleeping on clouds.
Brainchip Akida is the future and we all get to have front row seats!!!!

See you at the AGM - flights booked raring to go.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Enough is enough and so back to Brainchip. I just found the following article about Edge Impulse from 2020 which given they are now out of the closet and proudly stating they are partnered with Brainchip it makes interesting reading. If you want to understand the possibilities a must read:

elee
elee
Follow
Jul 26, 2020
·
4 min read
·
Listen

Save

Edge Impulse
0*WgWPiuDz7DlAr-bL.jpg

0*J3P2jeG4S9WVc0CJ.png

Introduction
There are over 250 Billion microcontrollers in the world, but before we dive into how these small little chips permeate all aspects of our lives lets understand what they are. Microcontrollers are essentially small computer processing units that condense a control unit onto a tiny chip that’s around the size of a thumbnail.
Edge Impulse has created technology that allows Machine Learning Models to be deployed on microcontroller embedded devices. As all parts of our world — from industry, enterprise to home — migrate to an IoT universe, the applications for Edge Impulse become almost endless.
Company Overview
EdgeImpulse provides a tinyML(tiny machine learning) platform for developers to collect data, build machine learning models, and deploy and modify the model in real-time. These models can also be run locally so that they remain ultra low power control systems. Thus, these microcontrollers can collect large amounts of data, train, and optimize control operations without having to continuously update or stream to the cloud. Its pipeline can be applied to a huge range of microcontrollers allowing developers in virtually any industry to use Edge Impulse’s Platform.
0*o-bbmOImF7kAMCBm.jpg

Photo Creds to Johan Stokking
Market Analysis
The global machine learning market size is expected to reach USD 96.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research. Combined with the existing 250 Billion microcontrollers that exist today and the 38.2 Billion expected to be deployed by 2023, a fast-approaching merge of these two technologies has huge market potential.
We even see clear interest from the likes of industry giants such as Google, Facebook, Tesla, Qualcomm, Samsung, and Sony, who have invested large amounts into tinyML R&D and regularly attend tinyML summits. Apple recently acquired TinyML startup — Xnor.ai — while AWS launched open-source AutoGluon — an ML pipeline with neural net search functionality.
0*XA2VTncWYnr1ZN11

Photo Credit to Technavio
Concern
— GTM: Edge Impulse’s technology caters perfectly to large scale corporate partners. Navigating and acquiring these partnerships will be a huge part of the company’s success. Currently, the Edge is partnered with a number of microcontroller players including the main industry player, Arm, but Edge Impulse may have trouble approaching new collaborators who do not have a deep background in tinyML.
— Stage of Technology: TinyML has yet to go mainstream. R&D is still in its early stage, and although we see extensive action from industry players there is still a long way to go. The success of this technology hinges on strong partnerships between microcontroller manufacturers, direct support, cloud services, and tool management systems. We definitely see these coming together, but the fruits of this labor will likely emerge in the long haul rather than in the next 1–2 years.
Other Players
SensiML — Acquired by QuickLogic, the company provides a SensiML Analytics Toolkit. The end-to-end development platform consolidates spanning data collection, labeling, algorithm and firmware auto-generation, and testing. Like Edge Impulse, SensiML’s platform is compatible with a huge array of microcontroller cores.
Cartesiam — Based in France, the startup has created the NanoEdge™ AI Studio which allows users to embed a machine learning static library on any ARM Microcontroller.
Reality.ai
Final Evaluation
Microcontrollers will become the backbone of smart factories, farms, stores, and buildings. Edge Impulse is strategically positioned to be the platform that will power this innovation. Unlike its competitors, it provides local processing, a key feature that will allow microcontrollers to learn independently. The company is a team of engineers with killer experience, and Edge Impulse’s current CEO was previously VP of Development at Arm. With all of this considered, the potential is clear. Even though we may have to wait a little while, I’m excited to stick around and see what they do next
Leaving aside everything whimsical that @Rocket577 and I posted yesterday there was one absolute must know and must watch video posted from Nviso showing it performing magic tricks inside a motor vehicle supported by AKD1000 and Nvidia.

I have never been so amazed by what I saw being facilitated by one 28nm AKD1000 semiconductor/chip at a cost of up to $25.00.

If you have not watched it do so then consider what Edge Impulse with AKIDA neural network nodes can do for the 250 billion micro control units.

Then consider Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry is due in the second half of 2022 to release its own suite of MCU’s utilising AKIDA neural fabric and ask yourself is it unrealistic of Brainchip to have positioned its billboard at the gateway to Silicon Valley.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users

Yak52

Regular
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF!

Some of you may remember this post from Crapper last year, but I have added/edited a few so this is V2.

View attachment 6436
EXCELLENT IDEA Bacon! Lov it.

Just made it my Desktop screen for 2 of my computors and it looks fantastic on a wall of 8 screens !!!

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF!

View attachment 6436
Awesome thanks BL I remember it very well !!!! ..... It's just INSANE the amount of new names now included and no doubt you will updating this again SOOOOON .... Nice open today :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Labsy

Regular
Happy birthday FF! All I can say is your contribution is priceless and has already changed my life. I had a look at the amount of posts u make and it is staggering the effort you put in to keep us informed... much appreciated.
Enjoy your day mate. 🙏🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF!

View attachment 6436
Fact Finder by non royal decree hereby appoints @BaconLover keeper of the 1,000 Eyes BRN Iceberg and all those named AND yet to be named.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
EXCELLENT IDEA Bacon! Lov it.

Just made it my Desktop screen for 2 of my computors and it looks fantastic on a wall of 8 screens !!!

Yak52
I might join you on that idea Yak :)

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Happy birthday FF! All I can say is your contribution is priceless and has already changed my life. I had a look at the amount of posts u make and it is staggering the effort you put in to keep us informed... much appreciated.
Enjoy your day mate. 🙏🥳
Yes and try as I might I just cannot get to the 100 posts a day I was accused of. LOL FF

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Wags

Regular
Leaving aside everything whimsical that @Rocket577 and I posted yesterday there was one absolute must know and must watch video posted from Nviso showing it performing magic tricks inside a motor vehicle supported by AKD1000 and Nvidia.

I have never been so amazed by what I saw being facilitated by one 28nm AKD1000 semiconductor/chip at a cost of up to $25.00.

If you have not watched it do so then consider what Edge Impulse with AKIDA neural network nodes can do for the 250 billion micro control units.

Then consider Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry is due in the second half of 2022 to release its own suite of MCU’s utilising AKIDA neural fabric and ask yourself is it unrealistic of Brainchip to have positioned its billboard at the gateway to Silicon Valley.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF. The whole renewed branding, website and now the billboard has just appeared as if from nowhere. Obviously our amazing team have been working tirelessly and secretly behind closed doors.
What's the next surprise??
I was taken by these words from the Edge Impulse story you posted

"Edge Impulse’s technology caters perfectly to large scale corporate partners."

"Currently, the Edge is partnered with a number of microcontroller players including the main industry player ARM"

I known Blind Freddie hasn't seen the new billboard, but I'd be interested on what he thinks of all the new branding and activity, :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

mrgds

Regular
Fact Finder by non royal decree hereby appoints @BaconLover keeper of the 1,000 Eyes BRN Iceberg and all those named AND yet to be named.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Will have to get to know a few people at Neometals so as i can grab some recycled Akida 1000 chips from Merecedes Benz and make my own "chip coffee table"
Screenshot (26).png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Wags

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
as well as to regularly publish, and allow Non Exclusive use to all shareholders, for screensaver and postcards

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Yes it is the right day. Love the modified sign.

Yes @Rocket577 the market for AKIDA is ten zillion trillion dollar bucks or enough to buy lots and lots of every toy in the shop.

The CEO Sean Hehir was not kidding when he said Jerome Nadel had a lot in store for exploding Brainchip onto the world market.

Remember this is aimed at customers not shareholders as it should be but as @Slade said or might have said how aggressively confident must Brainchip be about AKIDA Technology to put this sign up and announce to Silicon Valley it’s days are numbered.

Just WOW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Happy Birthday Mr President aka Fact Finder extraordinaire.
Thank you for all you have done for all of us.
AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Mugen74

Regular
FF. The whole renewed branding, website and now the billboard has just appeared as if from nowhere. Obviously our amazing team have been working tirelessly and secretly behind closed doors.
What's the next surprise??
I was taken by these words from the Edge Impulse story you posted

"Edge Impulse’s technology caters perfectly to large scale corporate partners."

"Currently, the Edge is partnered with a number of microcontroller players including the main industry player ARM"

I known Blind Freddie hasn't seen the new billboard, but I'd be interested on what he thinks of all the new branding and activity, :ROFLMAO:
I think Blind Freddy is too busy dancing

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom